Should I tell my neighbor my husband cheated with his wife?

Yep I would, I would want to know. He can choose to believe it or not

4 Likes

Tell him he has the right to know

1 Like

Turn it around… would you want to know? Of course you would. Anyone in their right mind would

I would tell him for sure

Bring receipts…who really wants to live a lie.
I’m sorry that happened to you

Pshhhhh AIR that bitch OUT :speaking_head:

OMG yes tell him that’s awful

Tell him rite in front of her

Fuck it…I would
Stuff the both of them up :rage:

Yes you should he needs to know ,or she be laughing thinking she got away with it ,tell him x

I’d tell him but not while angry and have evidence just in case

I would tell the wife if she doesnt tell him that you will but only if you have proof. Men tend to not believe things like this without proof

Tell him to tell his wife “love thy neighbor” doesn’t mean what she thinks it does🤷‍♀️

3 Likes

Absolutely. If him or her didnt want people to find out then they should’ve never done it.

1 Like

Yes… I deff would!

1 Like

Lol HELL YES… Would you want him to tell you had it been the other way around? Regardless of how he responds, you did your part and let’s admit it will be satisfying to know the woman didn’t get off the hook lol

2 Likes

Would you want someone to tell you?!
Whatever you do bring proof so you can reassure her

1 Like

I would, because I’d be just as guilty if I knew and said nothing.

My bitter petty angry self was gonna knock on his door and tell him my husband screwed his wife right in front of her and hope to God she doesn’t have me a reason to wipe whatever color she is on the floor

3 Likes

yup but make sure you have your evidence

Would you wanna know?

1 Like

TELL him. He deserves the truth just like you did. She should feel the destruction you are feeling in your relationship!!

2 Likes

id tell him… :woman_shrugging: bitter wife whatever…

Most def but wait until after Christmas

1 Like

I wish somebody would tell me! Sad when people know and don’t want to get involved.

Tell him why wouldn’t you

1 Like

I’d wait till after Christmas (if they have kids, if they don’t then before!) And go tell him! I’d make sure she’s in the room when u did…

2 Likes

Spouse swap 🤷

Id honestly tell him.

2 Likes

Oh nah don’t tell him and let him find out later down the track so he wastes more time money and effort on some woman who doesn’t give one single f about him…

There’s no wrong or right time Xmas or not he deserves the truth

3 Likes

Im sure ud wanna know…if so spill it!!

1 Like

I would confront the wife with either you tell him or I will

Biggest reason to tell him, STD’s! If she slept with your husband why wouldn’t she’d sleep with someone else that has a disease same goes for your ex. Tell your neighbor ASAP.

1 Like

:thinking:…I’d want to know. Men are different than women though. It sounds like you really want someone else to feel your pain. Ask yourself this…why do you want him to know? People cheat all the time and get away with it. If he hasn’t found out by now, let him live in peace. It’s not your duty to tell him. What happens in the dark will eventually come to light. Be it Karma, God’s will… Satan’s curse, etc… move on with your life and let him and her move on with theirs. Maybe he doesn’t want to know. He may wish you never told him. Maybe they have an open relationship, who knows? It’s not for you to decide.

Don’t tell him.
Beat their door down screaming that she’s a husband stealing whore, and homewrecker, and that she can have your faithless, lying, dirtbag husband and they can both burn in hell. Then break her car window, smash her flowers, and the front window in their house. Throw your husband’s stuff on the front lawn and set that shit on fire. Make a huge scene. Film it. And release it on youtube. Go viral. Make a ton of money. Get a good lawyer to get you off on misdemeanor property damage, and really good divorce lawyer, and take everything from him… well, everything you didn’t already set on fire in the front yard, anyway.
I mean, if you gotta go out, might as well go out with a bang, right? :woman_shrugging:

OK here’s the thing they aren’t going to tell him and somebody needs to who cares if it’s right before Christmas who cares what the situation is no one deserves to be played for a fool when someone can easily tell what happened. They will work it out or not in their own but he deserves to know. I was heartbroken when I found out my “friend” cheated with my husband and no one told me until after the holidays. I would have left I could have spent my grandfathers last thanksgiving and one last Christmas with Nana but he had me fooled

1 Like

I would tell him. It’s never pleasant to be the fool. He deserves to know… To leave…to stay…you should not perpetuate the lie

2 Likes

I’d be on my way to her house just make sure they are both home

1 Like

Tell. I would want to be told.

1 Like

For sure! I would want to know.

1 Like

Tell him! You had to find out why should she be allowed to carry on lying to this poor man?

She had a part in your marriage ending. Why should her marriage not suffer? She shouldn’t get to skate like nothing happened.

tell him. don’t let her carry on hurting him. even tho its nearly Christmas, let him know. it saves him from the next few weeks in heart ache and she can get her scruffy skanky self out of there.

I’d like to know if that happened. And I would tell the husband because who knows what is going on with them. It might be a little awkward but maybe he’ll be thankful for it in the end

Yes I would tell him about the cheating, if your lucky he will kick your husband’s but

I wouldn’t. What if he knows and he doesn’t leave her and stays with her? That might make you feel worse. I wouldn’t stir it up. I would focus on your healing and moving forward. May need to move.

Tell him please switch rolls if you will …would you want neighbors husband to tell you in same situation?! I would !! Good luck and I’m sorry your dealing with that keep your head up tho and know your worth momma. You deserve so much better

If you think you can help you need to go to the cheater and talk to her

I mean him he deserves to know

I would just be honest with him I would tell him the reason that I left my husband is because I found out he was having an affair with your wife. It’s not my job to hurt you I also know that you are blindsided. I feel like she is denying you the right to make a valid decision about your own life by denying you the truth

1 Like

He has a right to know

Ooooooo girl. Get your facts together and let him know asap. If she is your neighbor then she is wrong as well, no benefit of the doubt here in my eyes she knew what she was getting herself into and obviously did not care.

I would want to know

I’d tell him if it was me.

Leave it. The woman just might already know. I knew . The signs are there, people just have to be aware … And if he is gone alot, he just might also be cheating too. Or not. But you need to leave your husband or make him leave , file for divorce & get on with your life

Wouldn’t you want to know?

5 Likes

yup then sleep w her husband.
hahahahaha

28 Likes

And then keep us updated.

14 Likes

She deserves to know

1 Like

Tell him he has a right to know! How would you feel if it was the other way around would you want to know its not right to leave him unaware he will thank you in the end

5 Likes

Definitely tell him! I’d want to know.

2 Likes

He has the right to know

3 Likes

Yes! Your neighbor needs to know what’s going on! It’s the right thing to do.

I say blow that crap wide open. He deserves to know just like u did!

4 Likes

Maybe give the wife a ultimatum
tell your husband you fuked my husband and ruined our family or would you like me to do it
Simple

4 Likes

Definitely tell him it’s not fair for him not knowing she’s hurting him behind his back. And if she can’t be honest with him with what she did then that’s on her and the truth needs to come out!

5 Likes

When I found out about my ex husband’s affair with a married woman I immediately messaged her husband and let him know. He had suspicions already because she had many other affairs already.

I also did some searching for my ex husband’s friend when he suspected his wife (my friend) was having an affair. I found proof she was cheating and I showed it to him.

I would want to know if my partner was ever doing something like this

3 Likes

Hell yes I’d tell 2000 percent

1 Like

If it were with another person stay out but cuz it involves you yes

1 Like

You dont know the ins and outs of there relationship. Stay out of it. Especially if they have kids. Youd be breaking up a family not just a relationship.

6 Likes

Will he even believe you? Are you guys friends? What if he knows and doesn’t care? Maybe they have an open relationship… I say concentrate on you. Pick up the pieces and move on. Good luck momma!

My ex-husband cheated with our next door neighbor. I told him, they were our friends. As I said ex-husband, well to my understanding 18 years later they are still married and my ex is still my daughter’s father.

He definitely deserves to know. I would want someone to tell me no matter what.

It ain’t your burden to carry, that’s all I’ve got to say

2 Likes

I’d tell. I hate the, “it’s not my place” type of people. Like you’re really going to let that person hurt and look stupid?

2 Likes

DO. IT. it’s not out of revenge but it’s for the sake of the clueless husband! How would all of you like it if everyone knew your partner was cheating and said nothing to you? You would feel like even more shit. So I say do it.

1 Like

YES, It takes 2 and shit rolls downhill.

If i was the husband, i would want to know if my wife cheated. I would tell.

100% tell him. Everybody has a right to know and they can then make their own decision from there. I would want someone to tell me. It’s not right to cheat and it needs to be addressed!!

I think you should suck and fuck the neighbor guy. Really let him have it. Show his wife who the REAL triffelin bitch is.

11 Likes

I would want to know if I was the husband in this situation so I say tell him.

I would want to know if it was me.

if he knew and you didn’t, would you want him to come tell you?
whatever your answer is, do that.

5 Likes

I, personally, would tell him. I would like to know if I was being cheated on. :woman_shrugging:t2:

do it. it’s up to him what he does with that information, but that’s the point. it’ll be up to him.

4 Likes

100% tell him because if I was in that situation I would not want to be made a fool. Her husband deserve somebody who loves and respects him and obviously that woman isn’t it. 100% tell him

2 Likes

Who knows what thier arrangements are, maybe he is cool with it, but it should be his decision as to what to do with having this knowledge. Tell him.

1 Like

When someone asks why you are leaving just say because my husband is having coitus with her next door!.. and walk away… then the people you’ve said that too will pass the word around until it comes to their ears… and they will be even more hated… Karma has a very good way of getting back at them kind of people… it’s all fun and games until you get caught with your pants down…

Tell him. Did the same with my ex.

I would. I think they deserve to know. I wish someone had told me.

1 Like

Yep i would want to know

You should tell him. He deserves to know that his wife isn’t faithful.

Personally, yes I’d tell him. Just me tho. Feels like the right thing to do

yes! he deserves to know!

I would tell, he deserves to know,

Tell him he deserves to know!!

Tell the wife she has 48 hrs to tell him or you will. Put it on her to tell him.

4 Likes

Share it bc it’s important

HELL YEA you tell him!!!

Tell him, let them wreck your home and think she can walk away algood. You have every right if it gives them the right too ruin both their marriages then by all means he should know what shes been up to.

If you know what time he leaves for work then tell him