Should I tell my sisters husband she isn't taking her birth control?

Needing advice on what to do with my sister…her husband does NOT want anymore kids and has made this very clear…btu she wants one more…a few months ago she stopped taking her birth control pills ( I live with them and notice she has been throwing them away) I asked her about it and she said they are trying again…but everytime i am with them, her husband is very admant on not wanting anymore so I feel like she is lying and trying to get pregnant without him being aware…i have talked to her and told her how wrong this was and she denies it but i can see it plain as day…my question is, if she wont listen to me…do i tell him to be careful?

174 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I tell my sisters husband she isn't taking her birth control? - Mamas Uncut

No mind your own business…

11 Likes

Not your monkey not your circus.

No. Not your place or business. It’s gonna become messy. She knows what she’s getting into. Her life, her decisions

4 Likes

Mind ur own!!! Stay out of it not ur place at all…

1 Like

That is not fair to the guy especially if he made it clear he don’t want any more he will leave her ass if she gets pregnant or worse

Probably not! You might not live there long!

Honestly I would tell him. That’s not cool she knows he doesn’t want another one and she isn’t trying to prevent it

1 Like

Nah… I usually mind my business, but I would definitely out her in front of him. That’s some lowdown shit.

:joy::joy::joy: tell him then you can move in with him

3 Likes

Mind YOUR damn Business!

I personally wouldn’t go directly to him… It’s not your place to tell him… Maybe try talking to your sister about the issue…

I’d be looking for a place to live. The baby is gonna need your room.

18 Likes

I would stay out of the relationship that’s between them

This is betrayal but not your fight . If she betrays him , let her deal with consequences

2 Likes

Nope mine your own business she can find out the hard way. Life lessons

1 Like

Mind your business. You live with them. Not your place to say anything at all. You may not have a place to live if you do.

3 Likes

Dont do it . Im not saying she is right but its not your place . You might loose a sister forever.

3 Likes

Not ur business stay the hell out her business n worry about your own

3 Likes

Not your circus not your monkeys!

2 Likes

You should learn to stay in your own lane.

2 Likes

Do you wanna still live with your sister and her husband mind your business

No you do not. None of your business.
Better for her body anyways to be off birth control.

7 Likes

All I read was the first line and that’s a no. Not your business :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

No, that’s their business

I would. Lol but make sure you have another place to live first. :person_shrugging: :joy:

5 Likes

It isn’t your concern that’s between her and her hubby

3 Likes

I would. If she is indeed not taking her pills and lying to him, it’s considered reproductive coercion. Even if he never wanted another child and they separated, the courts aren’t going to care and will make him pay support at the very least.

4 Likes

Eh. I’ve been given a child without much say in the matter…I’d wanna know. Ex poked holes in the condom and told his cousin about it but didn’t tell me and I got pregnant. I wanted to know.

Just remember the messenger always gets shot :gun:

11 Likes

No it’s not your businesses

1 Like

Not your business stay out of it

1 Like

Mind your own business

no i wouldn’t. bc that’s between them.

1 Like

“It’s not your business” literally have some fuckin morals people.

Get another place to live and let him know. Screw her, that is sexual coercion.

Please stay out of their relationship you’ll wreck your relationship with your sister in the process.

5 Likes

I guess I’m mind blown by the amount of comments saying its not your business and to do nothing. This is so manipulative to try to sneak another child out of him. Then everyone will talk about what a POS he is for not wanting any part of this. And I’m 99% sure the response would not be the same if it was the man doing something sneaky and unknown to the wife.

15 Likes

Where is your mother to tell you to mind your business… some women have some nerve I swear

Stay in your lane. You’re a guest in their home and telling either of them will only disrupt your relationship with both of them.

3 Likes

I think you should mind ya business. That is not your marriage. Mind ya business.

3 Likes

That is none of your business at all! Do I agree with it? No but that ain’t got shit to do with you

Just wait til they are together and ask why she has been throwing them out in front of him

6 Likes

You’re living in their home, it’s not your business but I’ve gotta ask, do you have some sort of feelings towards your BIL that may be driving you to want to “tell” break them up? Kinda seems that way, but could be wrong.

18 Likes

This is no different than a guy taking the condom off during sex. It may not be her business, but it is his business and he deserves to know.

This is the equivalent to men poking holes in condoms. Not cool…

9 Likes

Are you prepared to lose your sister over this?

You should, she is trying to create a human being with him without his knowledge.

10 Likes

Nope, not your business.

1 Like

Mind your business. This is none of your business whatsoever.

If this was the other way around and the dude was poking holes in condoms would yall still say “mind your business”?:thinking::grimacing: If you know he doesn’t want more kids I would tell him. Just be ready for a shit show when you do :woman_shrugging:

Mind your business, that is your sister and let her solve her marriage her way :woman_shrugging:t2: you sound like you might like the husband maybe? :woozy_face:

1 Like

Next time it comes up in conversation and he says that he doesn’t want anymore kids just say. But I thought you guys were trying and that’s why sister went off her birth control…? Then just play dumb

13 Likes

Personally I would. I don’t agree with baby trapping at all!

2 Likes

Butt out grow up, and find your own place to live if your old enough…BUTT OUT!!!

I would tell him. Ultimately this is no different then a man telling a woman he is sterile even though he isn’t.

1 Like

I have a question about everyone saying mind your business.

How would you feel if the roles were reversed? That the husband was screwing with her birth control to get her pregnant because he wanted another child?

It’d be wrong then right?

What’s the difference?

Having a child should be a agreement between the two parties, not a manipulation.

27 Likes

Nah, it is your business. Don’t listen to ANYONE saying it’s not. They are just as much trash as your sister is.

Be prepared for your sister to hate you but he deserves to know! I’d just tell him to go get snipped and call it a day. Though he should quickly divorce your sister over this.

Are you out of your mind? Their marriage is 100% none of your business. Plus you should have loyalties to your sister. Keep a low profile and mind your business

5 Likes

Sounds like a whole bunch of not your business, you spoke with her that’s all you can do

7 Likes

I would tell them. He doesn’t want anymore children and she is deceiving him. What if she gets pregnant and their relationship breaks down? That’s then another child he has to pay maintenance for!

If this was a guy throwing away her contraception to force her to carry his child; you’d all be outraged!

24 Likes

Mind your business omg why does everyone have to be I everyone else’s life all the time.

1 Like

In my opinion this isn’t any different than a man taking off a condom or poking holes in it without telling his partner. Idk why it’s okay for so many of you when a man is being tricked into a pregnancy, But if this exact question were phrased with the gender roles reversed, you guys would be telling her that she should tell her sister that dude was poking holes in the condom.

23 Likes

He should protect himself. I would tell him because what she’s doing is undermining their relationship.

3 Likes

Don’t think this matter is any of your business! Keep quiet!! Between husband and wife!

4 Likes

Omg mind your own business!!! Wow you are an awful sister

5 Likes

Non of your business

2 Likes

Everyone saying “mind your business” are just nasty!! Trapping a man like this is absolutely revolting!! Anybody that thinks different are trash…

I would casually bring it up in front of him. If she says they are trying, then i would just say something in front of him like. “Its exciting that you guys are trying for another baby, but you know you dont have to throw the birth control pills away, you could just save them for afterwards” or something to that affect so he knows what she is doing, but since she told you that they are trying you can say the truth and if she gets mad then you just tell her that she is the one that told you they were trying so why would you think it was a secret from the husband

15 Likes

I’d stay out of this cuz it’ll come back to kick you in the arsss.

If your living with her I wouldn’t she can kick u out. But I would make comments about it in front of him like little hints

1 Like

Let karma handle it…he will more than likely think she’s cheating until a DNA test is done. Then he’ll know she lied and hasn’t been taking them.

Mind your damn business. Wtf is wrong with you?!

What she is doing is so very wrong and manipulative. If the roles were reversed he’d be crucified.

3 Likes

Not your business. At all.

2 Likes

None of your business

1 Like

Not your circus. Not your monkeys :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

You live with them- I would only speak to my sister about it, not her husband. If you speak to the husband I recommend finding a new place to live.

10 Likes

Keep ur big nose out its notting 2 do with u at all she should red card you dats what id do ?who wants informer in d house no1 :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

What kind of sister are you???

2 Likes

No. Not your business at all.

Just because you live with them, does not mean that you are apart of their marriage / relationship. You’ve said your peace with her! That’s it, that’s all.

1 Like

If I were a guy I’d wanna know. I got trapped with a baby and that resentment can be strong.

2 Likes

Mind your business! Work on getting your own. OWN BUSINESS, OWN HOME.

5 Likes

Maybe casually bring it up and play dumb next time the three of you are together and when he insists he doesn’t want more kids be like “I thought you guys were trying again? That’s what sister said??”

Idk may be shady but I do feel the guy needs to know. It’s not fair to force anyone to have a child if they don’t want one or can’t afford one. You tried talking to the sister and she isn’t hearing it so what else can you do because really it’s the baby and the kids they already have who are going to be suffering the consequences.

4 Likes

All these comments are weird to me, if yalls husband’s were lying to you and trying to impregnant you (tampering with bc or condoms) without you knowing, but their siblings knew, you wouldn’t want them to tell you?

10 Likes

No you mind your own business. Before u get kicked out. Tf.
Are u sure u don’t want her husband for yourself?

12 Likes

Mind your own business

2 Likes

Not your business! Your loyalties shoes lie with your sister too!

Even so birth control can fail. Which is probably the excuse she will give. That’s how my second son came about. But I’d give subtle hints. But don’t tell him outright.

1 Like

If I was a guy I’d want to know… I know a girl who did this and her husband was pissed as hell… Sarah Diveley

4 Likes

I’am making over $132 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19341 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome1290.pages.dev/

I would just casually be like oh when y’all having another baby why your all together don’t just go to him though…

6 Likes

No it’s not your business it’s their family business but out

1 Like

Stay out of it. Its not your business. You will lose your sister x

2 Likes

I mean, it’s really not your business. It’s not your house and not your marriage. Flat out coming out with “my sister stopped taking her birth control and is trying to trick you into getting her pregnant” could not only ruin their marriage, but also cost you a place to live and cause a ton of drama.

With that being said, it ain’t right! Having a(nother) child is a huge decision to make without your partner being fully informed. I would do what someone above mentioned… your sister is telling you they’re trying, your BIL is oblivious… I would bring it up in a casual conversation with both of them.

3 Likes

Kinda weird you’re paying that close attention to her to notice her throwing them away. Prepare to be kicked out if you do so. It’s not your business, regardless of right or wrong.

18 Likes

Yeeeeesh this is tough for sure but it’s their marriage. If she is fooling him and gets pregnant, that’s something that needs to be worked out between them.

2 Likes

That is their business. You have zero right to tell her husband anything. Sounds like you have some emotions on your side that may need dealt with.

5 Likes

I’m not meaning this in a rude way but I would focus more on yourself and trying to be able to get my own place and not living with my sister and her husband…if she’s throwing her pills away that’s her problem that’s there family issue not yours …