Should I tell the guy I have been seeing that there is a possibility that I could be pregnant?

I’d wait for results before. By the sound of it that’s how my pregnancy started as well but I’d def wait til the results are in that way u know for sure.

Wait until you get a positive. The relationship seems pretty casual. No need to bring it up now. If it’s negative, there’s nothing to tell.

I’d just wait for the results, no need to have you both worried or stressed if that is something you’d both be worried or stressed about.

1 Like

If you like him, wait. It’s going to scare him away unless he told you he wanted another baby right now.

1 Like

I would personally tell him that it’s a possibility. If you aren’t, I would have a conversation with him about birth control…it shouldn’t only be on you to be protected. If he knows your having issues with your BC than that may encourage him to use protection as well

No, don’t tell him anything until you have answers. Yall are not in a relationship, its just casual dating and there’s no need to freak him out if it’s not even true.

I would wait until I got the results before I tell him about it

1 Like

Of your potentially having a baby with this guy you should be able to communicate important things. How he reacts could tell you s lot about where you guys stand. You shouldn’t have to wait alone, it takes two to make a child like he’s an adult he can handle a pregnancy scare. I say tell him.

1 Like

Even if you get a pos result I don’t think you should tell him if you want an abortion. You don’t know how he’d react and if things could turn violent. It sounds like you guys don’t have a serious relationship so in my opinion there really isn’t any reason to let him know.

I would wait until you know? No point stressing over something that might not be worth stressing over!

1 Like

Sweety…best thing to do is wait. Once you have the results…then you talk to him.

6 Likes

Omg wait for the results. You don’t even have a relationship yet. It’s not like you have to wait six months for results, stop at Wags on your way home. Boom! Done.

I think you should personally wait until you have the results, a pcp can do a test in their office or the hospital should have been able to tell you by a blood test then an there. Just go buy an early detection pregnancy test nobody said ya can’t do that. If you’re not in a committed relationship why put the stress on him at the current moment. It would definitely be different if were established in a relationship, also if you have known the IUD has failed you before then why not tell him to wrap it??? If I’m hooking up with anyone period they gonna have to wrap it there are way to many std’s out there.

1 Like

You say hey…I’ve been in pain so I went to the er …my iud moved outta place, and I’m waiting on my blood test results to come back because there’s a possibility I’m pregnant. His reaction will tell you if he’s worth investing more of your time. You shouldn’t face this alone. For those saying u should have worn a condom blah blah blah…ohhh stfu cause u never had a heat of the moment situation right? Oh and for the ones saying you’d have your response in mins with a pregnancy test…its called a blood test folks…plus if any test is too early guess what…false negative!

Absolutely wait for results! Don’t add extra stress if it’s not necessary. Good luck!

1 Like

But hey,some do get pg on it.good luck.i mean if you are,he couldve used double protection and didnt.no bc is a 100% men should know that!

1 Like

If u only seen him once in 2 weeks I would wait for your results since you’re just barely seeing each other dont wanna scare him away if he has good potential

I didn’t even finish reading after should I tell him… take a test before you tell him you think you might be. Wait to be sure.
Then go from there.

2 Likes

I’d wait until you know for sure. No sense in stressing him out over nothing.

I always wait to know for sure cause no need freaking someone out if you don’t need to.

Take a test, or go get blood test before you say anything.

1 Like

And also get something written from your doctor stating that your iud was in fact in the wrong place or he may feel like you were playing him

Yku do shat your heart tells you to do and A man is gonna run he is gonna run .Its sounds like your afraid of losing him when all reality is he is just a casual sex buddy.I would tell him just to see if he runs if he does then your losing nothing and if pregnant your gaining a Blessing If he doesnt run then your winning .let us knos the out come of this plz

I would wait to tell him. But it is definitely your decision.

I would go get a drugstore pregnancy test so you can find out sooner.

I would definitely wait until I had results, and if the results were negative I wouldn’t even bring it up.

I’d tell him it’s a possibility that your pregnant an you are waiting for results from your doctor to be sure

Wait for the results. There is absolutely no reason to make him deal with that information before you even know anything.

Isn’t it common knowledge that sex somehow could result in pregnancy?

3 Likes

I would wait till I had the results and if positive tell him x

ok first off IUD or not people need to get thier head out of the sand and realize no birth control works 100%…so in saying that the man should already have an idea that it isnt impossible im just being real

Test his character, tell him there’s a chance and you’re waiting on results.

1 Like

Wait. If its negative 🤷🏻 no harm done.
If its positive… Obviously tell him.

Im actually curious now what the results are lol

1 Like

I thought pregnancy tests came back right away? Something doesn’t sound right with your story but

Wait until you know for sure definitely. Unless y’all are exclusive and usually open about random, possibly important, information. It’s up to you, but I wouldn’t say anything.

Why not just take a red dye test? Instead of patiently waiting for results from the doctor?

Lol I couldn’t wait.

2 Likes

I would personally wait until you know 100%. Usually results don’t take super long to come back. A few more days won’t change anything.

Fake! Fake Question! Nobody could be this stupid without a simple pregnant test first! And to go to e.r. is the first test given. I have never seen a woman have pains in the first 2 to 3 weeks of being pregnant.

Why are you waiting for results? It takes like 5 minutes…

2 Likes

I would definitely wait for the results. No reason freaking everybody out

not to mention, you don’t know what his response will be. If somehow it turns out you are pregnant, you need to know what you want to do and have a chance to process it and figure out how you will handle him

you guys don’t know each other very well, and there is no judgment in that.

you have every right to take a minute and figure out what a positive test means to you. What you want to do about it. And you really should anticipate possible responses from him so you know how to respond

ex: you are pregnant and you do not want to keep it. He wants to keep it. How will you respond?

how will you respond if you want to keep it and he tries to pressure you into an abortion?

are you prepared to co-parent?

I don’t think that there’s anything wrong in finding out for sure and then taking a day or two to at least process it and get a basic idea of how you want to handle it. you’re not going to be any less pregnant and it is only a matter of chance that you took the test tomorrow (for ex) versus next month. many women don’t know they are pregnant until they are eight weeks or longer. he’s not missing anything.

then if it is positive, tell him. Unless telling him would endanger your life, he deserves to know.

if somehow further contact with him would endanger your life, tell him through an intermediary and take whatever steps you can to protect yourself from him first. He still has the right to know, but you are not obligated to contact him directly or leave yourself vulnerable.

either way, I truly wish the best for you regardless of what the pregnancy test says. I know you are probably feeling pretty scared and uncertain. I promise you do have the strength to face whatever comes

and when that strength lags a little bit, borrow some of ours :heart:

you’ve got this

1 Like

I would totally wait for results before I said anything.

Wait until you get the results and stop using the IUD, use something else if the other times you for pregnant the same way lol :+1:

1 Like

Why didnt the Er tell you? Go get a home test. Good luck

Don’t tell him until u kno for sure even then u may not even want to tell lol if it’s a no like jus leave it alone lol

Wait for the for sure answer- and then decide what to do from there.

Wait until you know the results before you say anything

Definitely wait on results.

3 Likes

Definitely wait until you get the results.

Wait for the results to tell him.
Also that is weird that the hospital sent you home with out telling you …a test only takes mins lol

20 Likes

I would definitely wait until you know for sure. No point freaking him out for no reason. Good luck.

Personally I’d wait and go from there

2 Likes

His reaction to it now is better than it being shit if it’s positive

Get your results first… no need to give the poor guy a heart attack! :joy: if you like him and things are going well, you don’t want to scare him either…

Wait for results. No sense in making him stress

2 Likes

If it were me I’d wait until Ik for sure . But you have to do what your gut tells you and what’s right for you. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I would wait. Just because it could happen doesnt mean it did. No reason to worry him or get his hopes up. However, no matter the news, I would still have a conversation with him after you find out, because he should still know you had to get your birth control removed and what almost happened so yall can take precautions in the future. Communication in any relationship, (whether it be a spouse, friend, or sexual partner), is the key to success. Good luck girl! :yellow_heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

I seriously wish we could find out what happened!

Nope. Don’t say anything until you know for sure.

Wait to be sure before you say anything, no need to cause unnecessary stress if you arent sure

I just want a follow up on what it says and you decided to do

1 Like

I would wait to tell him until you know for sure.

Is it completely out of place?i was told by the company itself that as long as it was within the uterus it is insanely rare.like 1% not even.

I wouldn’t strike panic in someone for no reason, you don’t know you’re pregnant yet so I see little benefit to telling him. He’s got two kids, don’t cause unnecessary worry if it’s not needed.

1 Like

Results first. Then talk

2 Likes

You’re too old for this kind of slip up.

1 Like

Wait until you know for sure

I’d wait until you know for sure

I’d wait until you know for sure.

I would tell him now just for the simple fact that it will build a little more trust for the future if you are pregnant. He will know that you won’t wait to tell him things and if you aren’t pregnant then cool… y’all can figure out if you still wanna see each other.

1 Like

Wait until you know for sure.

Wait for results and then sit down and have a long discussion with him as adults

Know for sure first.

I personally would until I knew for sure.

I wouldn’t say anything until you have confirmed results

Wait until you have all the info. Until you know for sure. Too many women use pregnancy to mess with their emotions. You wouldn’t want him to think you’re one of those.

I fooled around with this dude and ended up pregnant. I didn’t tell him until my results were certain. He’s in our child’s life, but we’re not together. I’d say wait until ur positive.

I would wait for the results

1 Like

Get pregnancy test yourself and then go from there

This is a very big situation. I would absolutely wait i think your freaking yourself out take a moment clear you head . How long have you been dating? Do you know him well enough where he won’t freak out ? After the process talk to him and please wear protection there is allot of nasty things you can get …

1 Like

Go get a pregnancy test from the store. Geez

Wait to tell him and if a negative result get on with your life and focus on the 2 kids you have!

You should take a test, obviously… and of course tell him. And stop having unprotected sex with someone you’re not even in a relationship with. This is why STDs run rampant and unwanted pregnancies are so prevalent. DO BETTER.

1 Like

Wait until you know for sure.

I’d wait till the results x

Wait till you get the results

1 Like

Wait until you know the results!

I’d say wait till you are for sure

Wait till you get the results

Wait for results or go buy test at drug store. You’re freaking but why cause drama not really knowing.

2 Likes

Wait for the results.

Better wait for the result first

Get a test for confirmation first.

wait until you get a positive

Wait for the results

I’d wait for results!

Wait for the results. Don’t start a fire you cant put out.

Wait for the results.

Wait until you get results

I’d wait for the results and then tell him even if it is negative. Tell him why you got tested and what happened. But wait til you know.

Wait untill you get the results