Should I tell the guy I have been seeing that there is a possibility that I could be pregnant?

Wait until you know!

Go with your gut. But if you do tell him and he gets scared or acts like an ass then I’d be glad to see him leave js

I’d wait for results first for sure.

Wait for the results.

I would wait for results.

Uhhh just wait till you know?

Go pee on a stick and find out. Don’t say anything until you know.
Stop having unprotected sex.

Wait until you have a forsure

Did you do a home test??? Why didn’t they do a urine? That result comes back immediately… blood test takes time…

Wait for results first

Wait til you get the results

I wouldn’t bring it up until you know for sure.

Wait until you know no reason to freak him out if you’re not pregnant

2 Likes

If it was me personally I’d wait to tell him but if you need support reach to him or maybe better a friend relative or someone close xxx best of luck if you need help im here for a chat xxx

You’re waiting for test results ? Go to the store, spend $10 and buy a 2-pack. The hell… ? :roll_eyes:

Why would you tell him, “I MIGHT be pregnant…” when you aren’t sure.

2 Likes

Wait until you know you are definitely pregnant. Good luck

I wouldn’t say anything unless it’s positive

Tell if you get a positive result.

1 Like

Yes, share this info. You can ride the emotional roller coaster together. It’s important.

Good luck!

Wait for the results and then proceed!

Wait for the test results

I would definitely wait until you know for sure.

Wait until you know for sure.

I’d say wait, just to be sure

Wait for results for sure

Go buy an otc test…problem solved…

I’d say just get a test from the store but you are waiting on results. Wait to tell him.

42 Likes

Yes it’s the right thing to do he knows what having sex can lead to I’d wait to know for sure but if you are definitely dont keep him n the dark

1 Like

Be an adult and tell him. Just like you were an adult to make the decision to have sex with him

4 Likes

Why didn’t the ER give you the results while you were there. They normally test woman with any kind of pain in that area for pregnancy and have the results within a hour Incase there is a emergency. I’ve never heard of waiting for pregnancy test results from a ER.

4 Likes

If you two were married and trying then yes tell him… Anticipate together. But you both sound way to early in the relationship and casual right now. If you want to see any future with this man I would wait until you know for a fact. You don’t need to measure his response because neither of you have likely discussed even the possibility of this future… It’s not fair to test his reaction on a what if situation that you secretly know is a serious reality. If you don’t mind the possibility of never seeing him again share it… But if you do and want to still see where this will go, I would wait until you know.

Wait or you’ll come off psycho after if it’s just a scare

1 Like

Wait for results. No sense in stressing out before you have them. The idea can do crazy things with your period. I have it and only get a few random periods in a year but still have cramping monthly. Just be patient and try to stay calm.

I would think it was weird to tell someone you “ may” be pregnant. I’d wait till I knew for sure.

Definitely wait til you get the results,but obviously no sex w out condom if you choose to have sex.

Id wait… husband or long term boyfriend is id tell but considering the situation waiting makes more sense

I would go to the dr first and go from there.

Don’t say anything until you know 100% if you say something and turns out you wasn’t pregnant he may think your” lying “ or something

Wait until you get the results

Take a test first lol

Wait for the results

Don’t tell him if you don’t even know

Definitely wait sheesh

Just take a home of test

I wanted to b judgemental so i wont comment😔goodluck though

Wait til you know for sure

Sex complicates simple
Life :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::rofl::rofl:

Please tell us what happens ! Lol
I’m invested already :joy:

I hope the best for you though

2 Likes

Umm make sure first lol

Wait til u have all the facts

The tests we do in the lab in our hospital are the same ones from the dollar tree or Amazon. Test from home. Wait to tell him. If it’s negative then it might be something else.

Be honest with him :blush:

1 Like

I would Waite on telling him until you know for sure! If your not pregnant he may think your one of those girls to holler pregnant every time you have sex and that’s just going to scare him off! Once you know for sure you can then sit him down explain the situation, show Dr. papers if need be, and then go from there on what y’all want to do! Good luck! Hope it all works out in your favor!

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I tell the guy I have been seeing that there is a possibility that I could be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

But you should probably also tell him that there was a scare, if it’s negative because the next time you sleep together you’ll probably want him to use protection and given you didn’t the first time, he might question it

29 Likes

Wait for the results girl, no need to have you both freaked out over it until you get the results. And it’s possible you could’ve just missed a period from the IUD? Idk, for me I get bad cramps and bloated and only have blood when I use the washroom, the tiniest bit of spotting but not enough for pads and tampons.

19 Likes

Definitely wait, there is absolutely no reason to tell him anything until after you know for sure. If the results do come back negative and you “see” him again, you should then tell him you all need to use a condom because you had an issue with your birth control and had to have it removed. That’s it and that’s all. Anything else is unnecessary

41 Likes

I would wait for the results, but tell him either way. If you want a meaningful relationship, being upfront now would be a good start. And you thought you were covered, sadly all birth control isn’t 100% unless you loose all the plumbing :heart: but much love, hope it works out for you.

1 Like

I’d tell him. He needs to know what’s going on. He may even surprise you and want to be there for the results. If it’s negative then you can both talk about what you want out of the relationship. If you both don’t want any more then it might be time to think of other contraceptions.

2 Likes

Definitely wait till you know for sure

4 Likes

I like to think I would wait to tell him, but I’d also be anxiously busting at the seams. Try to wait, rely on a girlfriend to be anxious with.

But also, how late are you? I feel like a home pregnancy test should be pretty accurate for you.

3 Likes

I would wait to tell him, but even if negative tell him about it and like they said above use other preventative measures xx

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy to go take a test and find out. :woman_shrugging:t3: Don’t freak the guy out for no reason and use this as a lesson to be more careful if you’re not.

12 Likes

Wait for the results​:woman_facepalming:But pregnancy test normally come back quickly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Oh…also did I read correctly???
You state you haven’t seen him in 3 weeks???:thinking:
That strikes me as odd.

1 Like

I would explain it to him exactly the way you’ve explained it here, don’t just come out with “I might be pregnant” because then he would ask how since you’re on contraception. It’s always best to be upfront and honest, also even if it is negative you’ll have both had this talk so if it happens again you’ll both know exactly what decision to make as you’ve already had the conversation. I wouldn’t do it over the phone though, just say that there’s a situation and you would prefer to tell him in person and hopefully he can then come down to you and discuss it. If you are pregnant that would be his baby too so he has every right to know even if it’s negative.

1 Like

Posting on different pages won’t change the advice!

Seriously?

So next time, use a condom and get a different method for yourself - if you know you got caught on the IUD, why would you carry on using it as your only method of contraception?:woman_facepalming:t3:

When you get the results, then tell him, either way, and make sure he knows if he doesn’t want babies, he needs to wrap it and not rely on you for birth control…

7 Likes

Take a pregnancy test first

Go get a test at any store. Id wait til I haD a positive

2 Likes

Definitely wait for the results. No point you both freaking out if it ends up negative

Wait until you know!

3 Likes

So are you pregnant?

When you are on a iud you usually don’t have a period because it’s putting hormones in your body to stop you from having a period. Just my experience

1 Like

You should get a digital pregnancy test and do test your self

4 Likes

Ah Damn. Wait until you know for sure!

1 Like

Think you should wait until your results come back girl!

1 Like

Hello over the counter test.

10 Likes

Honesty is the best policy. Any relationship should have trust. I’d explain it to him exactly how you laid it out above…straight forward and to the point. If this ruins your relationship, it was never going to work anyway.

1 Like

Tell him now. It will provide you relief and hopefully he will be supportive either way. It’s better to be honest and upfront especially when you are feeling so many feelings babe.

1 Like

I’d wait until you’re positive you’re pregnant. There’s no reason to tel him you “might” be. They could’ve done a pregnancy test right then and there and gotten the results back before you left - within minutes.

3 Likes

Wait for the results and take this experience as a lesson, next time that you gonna have sex with a guy it doesn’t matter if you are in birth control, make him use a condom, pregnancy is responsibility of both but make him respect you is your responsibility.

1 Like

Wait for results! Dont scare him off & be more responsible gurl. If the iud has failed you before why even trust it??

A good relationship starts with honesty.

I would go buy a cheap one just cause

A lot of women are saying that you being afraid to tell him says something about your relationship. I somewhat disagree. To me, it sounds like your relationship is fairly new and that you like him a lot and don’t want this potential pregnancy early on to send him running and that’s why you’re afraid. However, you’re both adults with kids already, and I would think that he is a good dad, otherwise you wouldn’t be seeing him. I think you should be honest with him now & let him know what’s going on and what you’re thinking while you’re waiting on results. If he’s patient and understanding, which are characteristics of most good parents, he’ll be there for you.

Wait and best of luck!

I wouldn’t tell him till you have an answer take an at home test and if it’s negative don’t tell him unless the results come back from the dr. Positive keep us update.

I wouldn’t say anything until you have confirmed results. No reason to freak him out now. I would only tell him if your called with positive results.

Wait for the results

I would wait for the results as it’s too soon to worry him, I would also recommend you try another form of birth control if you are having issues with your current one. Good luck!

3 Likes

Id wait to tell him when you know for sure but just go get a home test so you don’t drive yourself crazy wondering

Wait fot the results before saying anything. No point in causing false hope or unnecessary freak outs. If it’s positive, explain the issue with your birth control.

:roll_eyes: why cause drama with what if situations… kinda sounds like you want more from this man… I would not say anything until its forsure!

4 Likes

I would wait until you have results

I’d wait. Shouldn’t be long anyways right?!?

Wait until you know sure facts.

1 Like

I’d wait till after the Dr stuff is over. Then you’ll have all the information you need for the conversation.

I would wait personally. Cause if you are, it gives you time to get a game plan as to how to go about it.

Wait till u find out for sure. Theres no reason to panic him until u know for sure

I would wait until you have results. Not sure why you seem worried…anytime you have sex, there is a possibility you will get pregnant. This shouldn’t be news to him. If it is, you are probably better off without him.

I would wait for the results first. Then I’d you are I would talk to him about it