Should I worry about my friend and my boyfriend?

There are so many lines being crossed here, not ok.

She needs the boot !! That disrespectful of you and your home not to mention your child

You better kick that bitch to the curb!

Do you like your relationship? You won’t have one if she stays

She is not your friend. No friend would act like that.

More fake questions lol c’mon now!

1 Like

Put her her ASS out!!

Honey if a cunt talk my man that way in my house I’d be smiling in my mugshot down at county frfr

BIG :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: :bangbang: if she is saying things like this around you, imagine what she is saying to your boyfriend when you aren’t around…she is obviously interested in him…make her leave…

I would help her find ANOTHER place to live. She’s rude, inappropriate and, sorry, a little creepy. First: you don’t call children ugly !!! Nope !!! Time’s up, gotta go.

She said she wants to marry your boyfriend and you’re still questioning whether or not she’s crossing a line???

4 Likes

I’m sure this question was posted couple weeks back

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: she needs to be gone

I’d let her know it’s time for her to find somewhere else to stay and let her know exactly why. She’s probably the time that might be like “oh I was just joking” but no, that’s not funny and that’s not the right way to go about making “jokes”. The more you laugh it off, the more I feel like she’s going to continue to cross more boundaries and say even weirder sh*t. Don’t give her the opportunity to keep it up.

That’s a friend??? And a boyfriend???

Hmmm I would say its time for her to go

Aaah……she needs to go.

Not ok! She needs to go she does not seem like a friend she seems like a desperate girl who is looking for Any man that will give her attention no matter who she hurts.

1 Like

This can’t be true. Lol like who has be told anything more obvious :rofl:

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: kick her out she has issues I think :thinking: unless your ok with it I guess

1 Like

She needs to go and never come back

2 Likes

A friend doesn’t act like that. She is showing you disrespect and show her to the door before she goes to far.

4 Likes

Go with your intuition darling, but I also suggest that you sit your girlfriend down and set some boundaries. A real friend would never even joke about asking your bf to marry her!!! Please update us I’m so curious now!!! Sending positive vibes and lighting a candle for your situation!:candle::crystal_ball::crescent_moon::new_moon:

I would’ve dragged her by her hair out my home when she joked about him being naked and if she should “knock” GIRL :joy: but then again, you let her call him honey and he answered so idk what y’all got going on lbvs

14 Likes

Hmmmmmm that’s definitely not appropriate behavior. I can understand if it was an ongoing joke with the unspoken but very understood boundaries. This seems like it makes you uncomfortable so I can tell this isn’t what it is.

Boyfriend needs to for sure step up and say something about it with you present or if you bring it up, he needs to back you up :100: if it’s something that you feel in your gut isn’t right- listen to your instinct cause it isn’t steering you that way for nothing.
No matter what she tries to argue with you about (such as you being too paranoid or making it seem like it’s somehow YOUR fault for feeling the way you do) or if (god forbid) he tries to take her side in this.
I would say to get a hold of this before it turns ugly in anyway shape or form. Definitely make sure to communicate with your partner on your concerns and that if tables were turned, he wouldn’t appreciate someone doing that or saying that kinda stuff about you either.

Communication is ALWAYS key- and if your friend doesn’t respect that without some form of retaliation or tries some way of gaslighting this situation- then she isn’t a friend.
Goodluck to you!

She would be out the door

If this was my friend I would of smacked her and dragged her down the stairs for calling my child ugly for 2 she would have her things thrown out the window for trying to creep to my boyfriend and I would certainly not let her stay at mine definitely not xx

Wow girl you are being disrespected in your own house .you need to get this "friend " out of your space and away from your boyfriend . This isn’t a good situation.

2 Likes

yeah that is weird, I agree

1 Like

you need Decide the best course of action all sit down when the kids are in bed, including your partner you need see he not behind your back encourageing her behaviour, if you know when he not telling truth then you be albe tell how he reaction s when you say what she been saying when he gone out the room, it does take two to tangle, if it all her just flirting, then ask her politely to leave help her in process ie find her place as there children involved her being a mom, explaining how this making you uncomfortable while he with you in the room so you not looking like a new mum just giving birth with her hormones making you feel jealous

Wouldn’t think twice. I would help her pack.

2 Likes

Ooooh id be telling her where door is. Its strange and not something a friend says about your partner or calling them honey :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As a man. She’s thirsty for attention and this won’t end well just my opinion

8 Likes

You do know answer already … go with gut feeling…

Girl that is a lifetime movie waiting to happen get her crazy ass out of there and take that child she crazy run

Doesn’t sound like much of a friend to me. I’d tell her shut up when it comes to my kid and make her leave. She’ll cause trouble for your family!

They are already sleeping together

3 Likes

That’s not your friend sugar

2 Likes

Are you interested in being a sister wife? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

everyone says she needs to leave. she does. boyfriend too. he wants it from her period.

She for surely doesn’t have no boundaries and no respect for your Relationship … no female should ever feel comfortable to speak to your man or even make comments like that ! If red flags was a person she would be it … You should give her a 3day notice and tell her she has to LEAVE !!! Cause it seems like if it goes on for to long to only gonna get worst.

I think you need to help your “friend” find a new place to live

Sis…if you’re asking us this you already know the answer​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: I would’ve dragged her ass out

Coming from someone who had been on both sides (I’ve been cheated, and I’ve been the other girl/same guy) I can tell you 100% something has already happened and you need to address it NOW.

3 Likes

She sounds perfectly normal to me……😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

This is the 3rd time I’ve seen this exact post. Are we sure this person is real and not hacked. Because I read this exact story word for word in another mom group

She needs to go asap and never have her alone with your man and hopefully your man respects you and loves you enough not to give her time of day.

Girl. You better get her out of your house. Yesterday.

You keep thinking nothing of it and you’ll have to a wrecked home and a broken heart… your friend is inappropriate and needs to knock it off.

9 Likes

Tell them both to leave… He shouldn’t be entertaining (even jokingly) her calling him “honey”. Something doesn’t feel right

She absolutely wants what you have. You need to tell her to leave immediately. She has no respect for you, your relationship, your daughter or yall as a family.

Its weird and disrespectful to you. Don’t ask her to leave. Make her leave. Thats not a friend in my book. She needs help. Set toyr foot down and get her out. Then next is your boyfriend. Unacceptable behavior from them both.

2 Likes

Lots of red flags there. She needs to go.

Uh yah it’s weird and she need to go live somewhere else

Oh and personally I would ask her to leave if she kept calling your children nasty names and warn her she doing mentally damage to her child also and if she carries on you report her for child abuse as mentally that is child abuse when you knowingly call your child and other children ugly etc

Head butt her and throw her tf out

Sounds like something has already happened to me :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

Sounds like she needs the flirtatious attention.

I mean my husband wouldn’t play into it at all and would probably call her weird for even talking like that. Like the 'how was ur day, honey" comment is fine, he would laugh… the rest nahhhhh.

I mean I wouldn’t kick her out yet, but I’d probably ask her point blank if she’s attracted to him or has an end game to her comments?

I like to give the benefit of doubt that she’s just being “funny” before I flip out. That’s just me. This way when I CAN flip out it’s warranted and not me 'be crazy"

Why is she there? It’s very weird and if you’re having doubts than you need to trust your gut and ask her to leave. It’s very weird and inappropriate.

2 Likes

This girl is NOT YOUR FRIEND. And none of that is okay!

1 Like

That girl needs to go

Red flag looks like she’s going to make a move on your man imagine the shit she does when your not around that’s why I don’t trust females around my man :100::100:

She would be out my door so fast she sounds like a snake cutt her off love.

I’m surprised you kept her this long…. And don’t ever do that again

You’re asking because your gut is telling you something isn’t right. You already know. She needs to GO!

5 Likes

She must go, immediately!!!

I don’t care if she’s screwing my boyfriend or not, she would have been on the street the second she called my baby ugly.

I’d be asking my man too if she has ever acted like this to him while you wasn’t around but she definitely sounds like a snake I had a cousin of mine do this to me they ended up having a hole child together trust noone frfr .

1 Like

Uhhhh it’s only obvious like u got all the poor in ur first few sentence

Get her out of your house asap

This can’t be real!!:unamused:

1 Like

If you don’t think much of all of that, you’re oblivious miss girl.

2 Likes

Very inappropriate. She needs to leave your home before your heart is broken, if something hasn’t already happened. Which to me sounds like it already has… :woozy_face:

6 Likes

If you want to know if you should ask her to leave, that should be a clue that she is trouble.

Kick the bitch to the curb, js

I would ask her to politely stop making comments about your child and your spouse and if she cannot refrain from making flirty comments or just off-the-wall comments then she has 30 days to get out

Put her out! Don’t do that again!

This is wild. Regardless of her clearly wanting your boyfriend, if any “friend” called my son ugly, I’d tell her to leave right then. Imagine when your daughter is old enough to understand what she’s saying???

Secondly, she wants to fuck your boyfriend, so she’s not even a friend, she’s using you for a place to stay

1 Like

It’s inappropriate behavior and they maybe doing other things

Sounds like she has a mouth on her without a filter. Maybe she is not as much of a friend that you think she is. If she’s making you feel uncomfortable in your own home it’s time for her to go. Don’t let trying to help her end up being detrimental to you or your relationship. :woman_shrugging:t3:

If she called my baby ugly even as a joke she’d get a good backhand slap to the mouth lol

She is being disrespectful and crossing the line and that’s awful that she calls her own daughter ugly let alone anyone else’s that poor child :pensive:

ummm get that girl the fuck out of your house…and make sure she aint contacting your man . and that girl is NOT your friend… period. shes a snake. cut ties with her. and id be askin why my man was entertaining her ??

Nope nope nope, friends are not friends when they act like that…

She needs a smack… Tell her to move out… Clearly she is disrespecting you…
Just tell her straight out, I need you to move out as I don’t feel comfortable that u are disrespecting my relationship. Further more she called ur baby ugly, girl wtf I would have taken her things and thrown it out my house… She is ungrateful and doesn’t know her place. Which u need to show her…

GET RID OF THAT WOMEN…!!!

Get her out and if your boyfriend havr a problem let him go to

1 Like

She is not your friend. Anyone I MEAN ANYONE with common sense and true “friendship” vibe! would not make those kinda comment. I woulda flipped a lid. :see_no_evil::no_good_woman::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Um she needs to leave… like yesterday.

1 Like

Hit the road JACK !!!

Bruh they’re sleeping together! The fact that he blushed and didn’t say anything to her to tell her that was inappropriate and how she was so comfortable telling you she was going to knock on the bathroom door hoping he is naked, tells you everything you need to know. They’re either talking about messing around or they’re already well into it.

3 Likes

She needs to leave ASAP :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

She won’t be around anymore, if you allow her still being your friend after that — that’s on you

1 Like

Fuck that. Your home should be a peaceful environment. She ain’t it.

Get her out of there. PERIOD

1 Like

ask her to leave and dont borrow trouble

1 Like

Something is definitely off. I’d cut it before something worse happens

1 Like

She needs to go. :v: even if nothing is happening, she’s doing things that make you feel weird and are setting off your radar. It’s not worth the disruption to your peace, she needs to find another arrangement.

2 Likes

Totally screwing around.

Tell that hoe to kick rocks, she’s being all types of disrespectful to you and your family smh bitches ain’t shit

Ya no she needs to leave. She’s not respecting you or your relationship. Even if she’s joking it’s still disrespectful and crossing a boundary. If you haven’t told her you don’t like it then do so and gage her response and if she gets defensive or upset instead of “oh my God I’m so sorry I was just messing around. I’d never want to make you feel uncomfortable or that I don’t respect you” then ya she’s trying to move in on your man and you need to drop her 100% out of your life. If she does have the right response but continues to do it then she’s a liar and again needs to be dropped. Also gage your man and ask him I’d he likes it and tell him you don’t and would appreciate if he wouldn’t engage in it. If he gets defensive instead of understanding and stopping then drop him too.

2 Likes