Should I worry about my friend and my boyfriend?

Simple kick her out make him tell the truth if something is happening. If so make his ass leave ri

She’s over stayed her welcome she is becoming far too familiar! Give her a move out date

2 Likes

That’s not a field of red poppies, hon’!

1 Like

She needs to go lol red flags like nobody’s business

1 Like

Get her out, she is no friend

1 Like

Wtf….she needs out! Quickly, she’s totally disrespectful of your relationship. Gross

1 Like

Make her ass leave!!..

She’s after your man, she needs to go!!

2 Likes

I was always taught never let another woman come live with you and your husband. Family included. She differently disrespectful. She gots to go!

4 Likes

Yep, she needs to go.

2 Likes

I lived with my best friend when I was single never once did I hit on her husband he wasn’t my type at all I’d tell her to back off or she won’t have a place to stay any longer

1 Like

Lmfao. That’s a big fk no

She must leave. Now, today…

2 Likes

Sorry but you are way too nice and she is taking advantage of you and your kindness. She is not a friend first of all! No friend would ever do or say that to your man or kids in your house! Make her pack asap and leave not later but now!!! It’s only gonna get worse if you don’t! She has zero respect for you at all.

9 Likes

She is trying to get with your man. You better think something about it

3 Likes

I would say that it depends on the type of friendship you have. I have a friend who will tease my husband like this occasionally and I know without a doubt it is completely innocent but that is how we are. It doesn’t sound like that is the kind of relationship you have with this woman though. So, in that respect it seems really weird.

2 Likes

She needs to go asap

1 Like

They both should go he’s obviously encouraging it or she wouldn’t be so comfortable acting like that so freely in front of you.

4 Likes

Your friend has got to go

1 Like

She needs to go ASAP. Weird. Off. Not healthy. My kids deserve better ppl

Ya she needs to go, like yesterday. Stop enabling her creepiness

1 Like

She’s not ur friend she’s trying to take your man and your man seems to make her think she can with the blushing

3 Likes

Something is going on I’d boot her arse out the door

Get rid of her she needs to go. Thats not a friend

Send them both packing!

She sounds off balance. I’d take steps to get her out ASAP

1 Like

If you can trust him, there isnt anything else to worry about. If you can’t then it doesn’t matter if she stays or goes. We can’t hide other females from our men forever. We need but to know his love for us overrides any attraction another has for him.

2 Likes

A friend wouldnt act like that toward your man . A real friend would be respectful

6 Likes

You keep reposting this every week like you already don’t know the answer and have gotten enough advice. Kick her out!

2 Likes

Ahe needs to move out and he sucks.

1 Like

Bye :wave: forsure the friend needs to leave…

That hoe needs to go… :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

3 Likes

If it were me, I would let her know how inappropriate it was and disrespectful of me and that she would need to find somewhere else to live. You’re not wrong for setting boundaries and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.

1 Like

If you have to even ask, she shouldn’t be there

4 Likes

She needs to go - NOW.

2 Likes

Come on now :woman_facepalming:t2: she needs to go.

1 Like

100% she need to gtfo!

1 Like

Ma’am she has to go b/c she lacks respect for you, your family,& your home.

6 Likes

I would NEVER allow any female to live with me & my husband unless it was immediate family. This sounds like a home about to be wrecked lol

8 Likes

Are you fucking serious right now lol? I be knocking a girl out who comes on to my bf friend or not. Her ass be out that door real quick and I be asking your bf sole questions.

She needs to go, kick her out

2 Likes

She’s crossing the line. I’d have a talk with your boyfriend and make sure he knows she’s behaving this way so he knows she may try something shady.

Remove her now - she is dangerous - wouldn’t want her anywhere near my family hell no I hope she doesn’t receive her mail there, if so you may need a court order to get her out. It is not your problem if she doesn’t have anywhere to go. Change the locks if need be.

4 Likes

Cut her off. End of story :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That b!tch would be gone with her a$$ being beat out the door🤷🏻‍♀️

Get her outta yalls house and cut her outta your life. You don’t need friends like that.

I would sit them both down and question it because myself would think it was funny at first but when it is becoming funny to this is to much, it’s time to speak up. My ex husband was messing around with my “best friend” and I had no clue. She kept hanging out with me and even had her friend come who also hooked up with my ex husband. There was a time my ex was missing all night and had no clue where he went. The next day, these two came over my apartment to hang out but had marks all over them. Something in my stomach just turned about the situation. Well my stomach turning was defiantly a sign. A conversation needs to happen.

No Need to get Opinions she needs to leave She isn’t a friend im sure something is going on already trust me sneaky ass women.

Make her leave now before the next story you share is how he’s sleeping with her and they want YOU to leave

3 Likes

Tell her to get out.

1 Like

You should be worried with all the red flags she throwing at you.

5 Likes

Weird. She needs to leave and get mental health.

You don’t think much of that??? :flushed: She needs to go.

You should listen to your sister

4 Likes

Tell her to take a hike and put all her stuff out on the curb. Change the locks before you do this so she can’t get back in. She’s a devil.

Girl you’re blind. Even if nothing is going on yet? She’s being shady as hell :roll_eyes: bye and turn her in if you believe her child is being treated bad.

2 Likes

Bye bye bye to the whole friendship no thanks

That biotch would leave quick fast and in a hurry

1 Like

She needs to leave and find her own man!

Show her to door. This is not your friend.

2 Likes

She wouldn’t be welcomed into my house anymore

If a woman can take my man, she can have him. You are basically setting them up and giving your man to her. Get her out of your home!

4 Likes

If you have to ask…
Yes she’s a problem. And it takes two to cheat. I think she’s capable and as much as women don’t want to admit it, if a woman offers your man sex or oral sex… he’s gonna take it. Especially her saying she doesn’t want anymore kids is music to most men’s ears. Only to get her pregnant without thinking

Get her out of the house. Now

Agree with your sister. Make her leave

2 Likes

Kick her out! She’s not your friend. And have a conversation with your boyfriend.

Def weird I would tell her it’s time too leave looks like she’s trying to get your Mann x

You’re headed for a thrupple or a heartbreak
. Your friend is barking up your man’s tree and he’s not really stopping her.

4 Likes

What did I just read? I’m feeling so normal right now

3 Likes

Even if he’s not taking her advances, she’s definitely trying. I would kick her out and cut ties.

1 Like

She said she wanted to ask your husband to marry her ? I’m confused :thinking:

She is NOT A FRIEND, boot her ass out

id have to tell her to leave if it was me in that situation

Good grief, honey kick that witch to the curb! Don’t ASK her to leave! TELL her to leave NOW!

She isnt joking get her out and her ass would have been gone after calling my kids ugly girl tell her to go before she really tries something

Tell her she needs to go. In my experience you can’t trust someone who calls themselves a friend especially when it’s a friendly relationship between the 3 of you and now that she’s living in the house that’s basically her open invitation to make her move. And depending on the length of time you’ve known her and, how good she gets along with your boyfriend. If I could do it again I wouldve knocked a bitch out bc my suspicions were 100% true.

That is to much you gave her a place to stay she is overstepping her boundaries maybe it’s time she finds a place of her own

1 Like

That… woman… would be out of my house so fast. She is highly disrespectful of your relationship :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This is just weird behavior for a “supposed friend” no way in hell would I look past the things she’s said! She definitely wants your man!

1 Like

Oh no she gots to go.

1 Like

That girl is not a friend if she is hitting on your man. Tell her to leave she needs to find somewhere else to stay.

1 Like

Make that bitch leave no way!!!

I have to agree with almost everyone here. She needs to find her own place and you need to either drop the friendship or confront her as to what she is up to. I have a best friend that I kid with her and her husband but they both know I would NEVER cross that line. We joke back and forth but that’s the thing, we all know we are kidding. It’s a tough one, especially if you guys are close friends.

Red flags put her out she after him & she trying to piss you off No One Would Call My Baby Ugly

Gotta go!! And from experience it never ends well letting “friends” live with you.

1 Like

You’re dumb at this point :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Anyone who calls my baby ugly wouldn’t be staying with me… Can’t believe there had to be a post about what to do… Umm kick her out lol she wants your man and thinks kids are ugly.

End of friendship & maybe even end of relationship with boyfriend since he could be entertaining the flirtatiousness of your friend. Gonna have to look at whether he was participating in the flirting back or just being nice. Regardless he should have known better & respected you & your relationship & not answered her questions etc…

If a “friend” made advances to my fiance like that I’d kick her out and he didn’t stop it (sounds like ypur husband isnt) that’d be enough for him to go but call my kid ugly… right in front of me?! Bitch be gone as would her confidence…

Girl u should tell her to leave, before the drama because u will get tired of it, and also she wants what u have and don’t trust her

1 Like

If you need to, help her find a place of her own! And do it now. Your BF and you need your own space and she needs to be making a life for herself and not with YOUR BF anywhere near the picture. It’s not about trust. It’s about everyone living their own lives. She needs one of her own.

1 Like

She needs to be gone like last week and you need to be not so naive. Sorry.

3 is a crowd . Take the blinders off . She will take your man . Also tell him what she says about his child . He won’t be happy

Don’t trust them if it hasn’t happened yet it will. Please tell her to leave!

1 Like

Your in for a world of hurt :grimacing::grimacing: if ur questioning if it’s inappropriate , then u already know somethings off.

1 Like

She’s a,home wreaker! Put her on the road…

:sweat_smile: That’s obviously a painfully fake friend there for her own self serving interests…
And it’s never a good idea to have desperate people staying in you + your partner’s space.
:point_right:There’s women’s shelters, social housing programs, etc out there for her to help herself, it’s not your job to house the homeless moms… no matter how good your intentions.:no_good_woman:

2 Likes

She is not your friend.

4 Likes

Get out of my house…

2 Likes

She needs to leave…she wants what u have…

5 Likes

Do you have stupid on your forehead??? Girl, you better have her leave before she leaves with your boyfriend!!

3 Likes