Side effects of getting your tubes tied?

Hi I have read online that getting your tubes tied, removed etc can trigger pre-menopause along with a bunch of there side effects. I’m 28 I’ll be 29 this year & I was planning to get operated after having my baby (due Sept 1). I am however a bit freaked out about hearing the side effects. Have any of you experienced any after getting your tubes tied or removed etc?

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Side effects of getting your tubes tied? - Mamas Uncut

I’m 35, had my tubes removed 4 years ago, and I have 0 side effects or issues and any menopause issues. Glad I did it. After having five kids I am doneee lol

2 Likes

I had my tubes tide at 27 no side effects … And hysterectomy at 35 best desison I ever made

1 Like

I had my tubes tied almost 10 years ago now and I have had 0 side effects or issues no more bleeding no less just normal functioning.

1 Like

I had mine done at 26 and it was the best thing i ever did. No side effects and birth control freeeee :rofl::blush:

1 Like

My only issues is that my period are more painful and I bleed a significant amount more. I go through a heavy duty tampon within an hour or two.

You change my life out of debt I don’t think I could tell people how much you mean to me. I will keep telling people about your good work in my life

I had my tubes tied after my youngest when I was 41. I am 48 and still have not reached peri menopause. I have zero side effects.

My cycle was a little off after, it got back to normal after a few months, no other side effects

No side effects at all for me. I was 33 and had 4 kids.

I had mine done 12 years ago at 32. No side effects for me.

I am 25 and had mine removed almost 3 years ago after having my twins and I haven’t noticed any side effects. Maybe little heavier periods and noticeable more cramping on my time of the month.

No side effects, had mine clipped tied and burnt in 2009.

If your ovaries are removed then you have rapid menopause but not with tying of tubes.

2 Likes

Honestly got mine cut 3 months ago the only thing that’s different for me is heavier periods for longer but it took the cramping during my time of month almost completely away and I used to suffer during periods. I’m also extremely hot all the time. I’m anemic so it’s weird to now always be hot instead of always cold. But other than that nothing ends it was the best decision after 3 babies and 2 miscarriages my body is done :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:lol

Ummmm them coming untied…and no I’m not joking I had 2 after my tubal litigation (right tube came untied and it was the most painful thing I ever went through) and now pregnant with the third.

1 Like

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 145 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1968­0 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob49.pages.dev

I got mine tied 16 years ago…I had heavier periods and really bad cramps. I had to get an IUD…much better now.

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18786 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking994.pages.dev/

I’m 32 and no side effects

Ive had alot of issues for 4 years. I got my tubes tide during my c section with my daughter. Now unless i take this pill (visanne) i will just always bleed! & personally i think cuz of this pill i am having all my other side affects. Bloated, feeling like i cant loose weight, never feeling hungry but eating cuz i know i need to, etc. ive been fighting for the past 4 years now to have my uterus removed & they keep saying oh, you might regret it(um i have my tubes tide i obv dw more kids) or o its a healthy uterus we dont remove healthy stuff(even though its causing me all these issues🧐) its absolutely ridiculous.

I got mine done in 1985 never had any regrets

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18378 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob758.pages.dev/

I had mine done after my daughter was born. I had no side effects other than not getting pregnant.

I dont think so im 60 yrs old I have my tubes tied since I was 45.im healthy as a horse and exercise everyday

I’ve had my tubes removed. It’s been 6 years. No signs of premenopause.

I got my tubes tied at 23 after having my third child, I was told having another baby could kill me. Never had any issues, I did ultimately have partial hysterectomy due and unrelated issues about 12 years later.

I had mine done in 1980, never had any problems.

No side effects for me and I had mine tied 22 yrs ago

Had my tubes removed after my twins. I’m 34. So far so good. My twins are 5 months old now