Stepson doesn't want to come to our house because it's "boring"

Truth… fight for custody of the two younger and have a heart to heart with the 13 year old and tell him you are abiding by his wishes and leave him with his mother. Forcing him to do anything will make it worse. When he is an adult he will be able to see clearly, but until then he is already decided to make your life a living hell. The mother is probably been in his ear since day one, and no therapy in the world is going to change this.

Maybe have dad get him after school a night a week. Hes 13 as long as him and dad stay in contact.(video chat,online gaming,texting)Communicate w 13,make him feel overly special. Allow him home w friends or whatever he thinks is fun on his days off of school.Let them have this evening to reconnect.Hes bored w the new life hes put in because of the divorce. Keep him as close as u can at this age. Hugs n good luck!

Sounds like both parties are using the boy as a pawn. Shame.

Make it more fun on the weekends?

God you’re terrible… so is your fiance for thinking iling for full custody is going to solve anything… I dont know if the posters of these ridiculous questions ever come back to read th answers here… but imma just say , you think forcing him to come is going to make him want to anymore? You think filing for full custody and tearing him from his mother is going to do you and him any favors what so ever? How the fuck are you already getting married and his divorce wasn’t finalized until a couple months ago. A teen dealing with the divorce of his parents is hard enough… and now he has to process it while his dad is ALREADY getting married to someone else AND shes a terrible person who calls him a brat and gets involved in matters that involve a child and his father and NOT you? While also knowing you’ve been together for 2 years, BEFORE the divorce was finalized? Bet he’s pissed off about that too. I sure would be… God i can’t even begin.