The guy I was seeing wants me to get an abortion: Advice?

Keep the baby leave the man, fuck him

You need someone elses advice on something so personal?

I’m gonna make this simple. You’ve prayed for a baby and now you have the opportunity to have one. I wouldn’t let anyone convince me to abort. Just know you will prob be alone during the whole process bc he will probably dip.

2 Likes

Do not get an abortion! This may be your only chance! It’s a miracle :heart: congratulations

2 Likes

Keep your baby, abort the man!

3 Likes

Please don’t get an abortion especially if this is something you have been wanting and you’ve had this was trouble with conceiving… I would just consider him a donor and have him sign his rights over or don’t put anything on the birth certificate for the father

1 Like

Have him sign over his rights and dont seek child support and keep the baby but that means he is not expected to help you in any way

2 Likes

Keep the baby but since he has clearly expressed that he does not want this child, don’t put any obligations on him.

Do it alone. Get rid of him if he isn’t on board. Don’t give up what may be your only chance

Keep that baby… God chose you!

1 Like

Its your choice. Not his. You prayed for a baby and you got one- you cant tell God how to deliver his blessings.
I personally feel like u should keep it. I went thru something similar and got pregnant from a fling while me and my husband were separated. I scheduled-and didnt go to-two abortion appointments. My son is 4 weeks old now and i wouldnt trade him for the world (& im back w my husband). Having had an abortion when i was 18, ill say it was one of the most traumatic things I’ve ever been through

1 Like

You keep your baby and move on without him. I promise a baby is such a huge blessing my daughter came when me and my family were at the lowest place of our lives because we found out my grandpa had Alzheimer’s and my grandma got up and left him because he was sick and didn’t want the responsibility. And let me tell you my baby got me through it all. If it wasn’t for her I don’t know if I’d be here today. You do what you want if you have to leave mr douchbag behind then leave him.

If I was in that situation I would have the baby and never add the father Or add him and have him sign off his rights it’s clearly a miracle you are pregnant I wouldn’t get an abortion

1 Like

Have the baby and don’t put him on the birth certificate

1 Like

Have him sign his rights over and have the baby and move on without him leave him alone forever

Girllllllll!!! Forget than man and have the life you have dreamed of with your baby!!!

You do what you want!
Ditch the dude. Sounds like he’ll never willingly be a dad. Cut ties, and be a mom!

Please don’t you will never forgive yourself and you and the guy may not work out if you even if you end up having an abortion. Maybe your husband was the one sterile after all

Keep your blessing and get rid of dude :brown_heart:

2 Likes

Keep the baby and have a lawyer draw up paperwork for him to forfeit all his rights. And move on, don’t be petty and stick him with fatherly duties he has clearly stated he doesn’t want.

Get a lawyer, have him sign papers to never come around again! You won’t need his money. Congratulations!

As I’m someone who has been trying to get pregnant for years, i would never abort the child if I was in your shoes. If u don’t ever be able to conceive again, you will be so depressed thinking you should’ve done it. And you will regret your whole life.

2 Likes

Have the baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:this is your chance

Do not MURDER your baby!

4 Likes

Keeping my sweet girl was the BEST thing I ever did! It’s hard and her dad finally comes around once a month sometimes more but we are finally coming around to Co parenting. But in the end it is your body and it is your choice! If you love this baby you have all rights to keep it! I was also told I would have a hard time getting pregnant, she is now the only baby I’ll ever have due to medical problems from the pregnancy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

This is your miracle baby… Keep the precious lil one :heart:

2 Likes

Why would you even consider it after having such a hard time getting pregnant to begin with?

1 Like

Have the baby and leave him live hes own life if be doesn’t want to be apart of the babys ur well capable to rare a baby on ur own us women are built for it that baby is a blessing and could be the best thing to ever happen to u hope u listen to the comments and have a perfect healthy pregnancy

1 Like

Keep the baby and be happy

Babies are blessings. This is a huge gift. You got this girl!!!

fuck him
you keep your baby and go on about life

Just keep your baby. It’s all you ever wanted! I wouldn’t listen to him.

2 Likes

If you want the baby keep it and te him if he wants nothing to do with the baby that you understand. You told him you couldn’t have kids so you got pregnant on your mistake. Just bc you tell him he doesn’t have to be there doesn’t give you the right to file for child support either beings he wants no part and you told him you couldn’t have kids.

Keep that baby momma. Just be prepared to raise it within it him. If he doesn’t want a part he doesn’t have to be. It’s your baby, your blessing. Doesn’t have to be his. His loss honestly. Either make him sign over all rights when baby is born or never put him on birth certificate.

Keep the baby :heart: everything happens for a reason.

3 Likes

Keep the baby blessing :heart: forget the guy.

YOUR body YOUR choice not his.

1 Like

Please keep your baby :heart: being a single mom is hard but abortion is harder. You’ve got this.

Keep the baby ditch the guy

1 Like

Keep the baby his choice if he’s involved or not

Keep your baby, get rid of the lil boy so called “man” . Make him sign away rights. Live happy with your new bundle of joy. And loose contact with that piece of shyt

2 Likes

I would tell him that instead of expecting me to murder my child, I’d rather him just abandon his. Keep in mind that it will be hard, but if he truly doesn’t want this and you do, wash your hands of him and raise this baby that you’ve prayed for like the boss that you are!

1 Like

Aw. You got your blessing! Congratulations :tada: leave him in the dust and raise your baby!

2 Likes

If you already know you can’t let this baby go, then you have your answer. Single parents are the strongest people in the world. You do whatever you need to do to feel complete and whole.

This is your body. He should’ve worn a condom. Now everything is up to you.

This baby is your miracle baby. Let him think you got one if it makes him feel better and then never contact him again. And be happy and blessed raising your sweet baby :heart:

7 Likes

Just keep the kid and dont put him on the birth certificate or go for any money

1 Like

Honey you already know the answer. Keep your blessing that you have prayed for. Congratulations

1 Like

If he doesn’t want a baby he can choose to not be in the babies life. If you want the baby then be ready and understand that you are having a baby that the father does not want and you should not fight him for any help or anything because he made it clear he doesn’t want a child.

There’s a life inside u
A real human being. It would be murder. Don’t do it

I’d definitely take this as a sign and keep the baby! It sounds to me that you do want to keep the baby and it is wrong and selfish of him to pressure you into having an abortion. Keep your baby, have him sign his rights away.

1 Like

Do not do it ! Raise it on your own

He says your not thinking of him but he’s not compromising or anything just saying u have to abort the baby. Is he not thinking of your feelings about your baby it’s not just his!

1 Like

You don’t need him to have your baby. Get him to sign his rights over. And you have this baby on your own. God gave you a beautiful miracle. . Keep it. Love it and give it the best possible life you can and be happy

He doesn’t have to be involved if he doesn’t want too. Keep the baby if that’s what you want.

Keep the baby, he doesn’t need to be involved

Don’t have an abortion if you don’t want to. Tell him to sign over his rights and he’ll never have a kid legally. It’ll be yours and yours alone.

Do what YOU want to do. He doesn’t have to he a part if the child’s life if he chooses not to ! Congratulations :tada:

Your body, your choice. If he doesnt want it then, dont force him to be involved. Do it on your own, we as women can do more then anyone gives us credit for. This is your dream, your chance and your choice.

Keep the baby and run! There are plenty of prolife resources out there that can absolutely help you! Abby Johnson: ProWoman, ProChild, ProLife and
Love Louder, inc Are two great organizations that will be more then willing to help! Just message them and tell them you need help and that one of their Facebook members sent you. I’ll be praying for you momma!

1 Like

Don’t do anything you’ll regret. If you want this baby. Have it. Have him sign over his right or simply do not name him on the BC. Don’t expect him to be a parent or to help in any way, including CS. He’s made it clear how he feels, if you keep this baby, you will be a single parent.

Keep the baby and don’t ask him for support or to be in the baby’s life.

Don’t do it!
Have that baby mama!
He will get over it.
:footprints:

Babies are blessings. Keep your baby

1 Like

This would be considered your “miracle baby” so I would definitely, without a doubt, keep that precious being!!! U can even lie to him and say u got it, if u don’t want that guy in your life. Or be brutally honest, and let him know, that this is your one and only chance to have a “miracle baby” and times like these, don’t come along often. Miracles are rare. Take it for what it is, and be happy :blush:

If you want the baby, keep the baby.

1 Like

This baby is a gift from God. Period.

1 Like

I would keep the baby

1 Like

Keep your baby.
Have him sign off on the Child.

Keep that baby. Have him sign away his rights and you got this mama :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ultimately it’s between you and the father. If you decide you want to keep the baby then ask him to sign away rights if he wants and he can go about his life. If you decide to have an abortion then it’s your right. I would potentially speak to a therapist who might help you work through this. It’s a tough choice but it’s one that YOU all need to make.

Please don’t abort the baby. ~ If you do not think it’s good timing for either of you, you could always place the baby up for adoption. So many like myself would love to give it a home :gift_heart:

Keep the baby, could be your only chance. Plus a abortion could hurt your chances of a healthy pregnancy in the future.

Honey I raised twins on my own . You can do this . Exclude him and you take care of yourself and that baby . It was meant to be

Have him sign his rights over after the baby is born and don’t hold him liable if this is what you want.

2 Likes

Have the baby please he’s a very selfish person. You and your miracle will be just fine.

Keep the baby and let him chose to stay or go no strings attached. This may be your chance

That baby is worth 100 of him!
Tell him to go jump in a lake!

1 Like

I’d drop him. If he don’t want it so be it, but YOU do what you want, I’m not a your body only your choice person, but at the end of the day you do have the day in if you make that appointment and go through with it or not. If it is not what you want at the end of the day absolutely do not do it. This may be your one big miracle, I’ve always been told god has a plan for you, god gives you what you can handle, and god will find a way. You surely deserve this baby after so many years of heartache and sadness over wanting one. As someone who had 2 losses this past year one almost taking my life with it, and did take my left tube with it, after only 3 years trying and them being the ONLY positives I received I started losing hope and soon as I did I got pregnant and am currently 18 weeks and I am so glad that I didn’t completely lose hope and give up trying and get everything removed like I’d talked of doing with my fiancé just days before finding out I was currently pregnant. The most unexpected things are sometimes the greatest blessings in life.

Pretty much every has given my opinion on it as well consider him a sperm donor. Before my husband i had 9 miscarriages. I am.now preggers with my last baby i have 2 healthy baby boys and a little girl on the way. Do what you think is best but your prayers were answered

Well for starters keep your baby love! I’m sure its been said and ill say it again you don’t need a man. This is your miracle baby. There’s no guarantee it will happen again.

You told him you couldn’t get pregnant and he took your word for it. I think the baby is a blessing and happened for a reason but I wouldn’t hold him responsible.

Keep your baby. You don’t need that guy anyway. You’ll be an amazing momma

Have your baby, this is God’s blessings. If he doesn’t want anything to do with your child, you cut ties with him, you are carrying a miracle inside of you, God will see you through it.

2 Likes

Do what you want to do. It’s your body your baby… maybe if he don’t wanna be involved he can just stay out of it? It’ll be hard but that little life inside of you loves you so much already. I’m not gonna say it’s gonna be easy but if you want this you can do it with or with out him , now if you choose to not keep the pregnancy that’s okay too. Just do what’s best for you, not the guy.

Assure him you’ll raise this baby alone without his help or money (maybe that’s what he expects you to want from him?)

Follow your heart, just because he don’t want to be involved then have him sign his rights away. Pray one day you’ll find a good man who accept you both.

You want that baby then you have that baby. It will be up to him if he chooses to be in it’s life. If not then that’s okay too. Don’t you dare let a man make your mind up.

2 Likes

This is your chance to be a mother. Leave him and have your baby.

1 Like

Keep the baby and raise it yourself. I honestly say don’t sue him for child support though. You made it seem like there was no chance of you getting pregnant.

2 Likes

KEEP THE BABY it’s the biggest blessing you can ever think of. Everything happens for a reason. God knew this was going to Happen it was his plan.

2 Likes

That’s answered prayers. Keep it.

1 Like

If you really want to keep the baby then Maybe have a talk to him and explain that this might be the only chance you can have a baby. Offer him an out. Tell him he has no obligation to the child and he can go on with his life. Or offer him the option of being involved as much as he wants to be. Make sure he always has your phone number so he can decide for himself if he wants to be involved in the future.

4 Likes

By all means have the baby but don’t force him to be in the child’s life nor go after him for support.
He didn’t use protection because you told him you couldn’t get pregnant.
“God” gave YOU the baby.

8 Likes

Girl it’s your choice. However by the sounds of it he’s not going to be around and if your ok with that then have that baby.

1 Like

Don’t do it! Your prayer was answered!

2 Likes

That baby is everything and God blessed you for a reason

It’s your body. It’s your choice. Keep the baby. God blessed you. Ask him to terminate his rights.

1 Like

Tell him to FUCK off in them words and you smile hold your head up high and raise that baby that you forever wanted. Their is always a reason for something in your life. Now you are finally pregnant something you were wanting. So congratulations on your pregnancy and you keep that precious baby that you are blessed to grow in your womb.

I would have the baby and never talk to him ever again.

1 Like