This girl I never met sent me a good photo of my own house: Advice?

There are movies made like this story and they don’t end well. :hocho:
She sounds like a whack-a-doodles.
Plus don’t let her know when your gone (she already knows) next thing she’ll be wearing your clothes and taking a shower and using your perfume. :scream:

She Sounds like a psycho who knows it could be a stalker man! Do not invite this person anywhere, get cameras, and I would notify the police. How did this person know where you live?! Block this persons number and on messenger. If this person saw you in dollar general why didn’t they approach you? Red flags everywhere.

2 Likes

That’s crazy don’t invite her over

1 Like

Trust your gut hun.If something is telling you to stay clear of this situation do it.

1 Like

Red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: & you know it.

1 Like

She sounds crazy and obsessive. You should save and document all of your communications. I would already be in contact with the police in case something happens. This is not normal.

2 Likes

I didn’t read through all the comments so I apologize if this has been mentioned, but I’m a little confused on her sending you a picture of your house? Like why did she do that? What was the point of it lol? And how did she know where you live? I have so many questions lol :joy: but yes this sounds like a sketchy situation and I would be super creeped out and would not talk to this person again whatsoever

2 Likes

Beware, someone who would leave her children with someone she does not know has a problem and you would also!

1 Like

Take ten steps back away from her.

2 Likes

Don’t let her in your life or house

3 Likes

No …hell no block she sounds like she has issues and once you let her in…man just dont

2 Likes

Block her. No questions asked, block her. She sounds like a stalker

1 Like

She is a psychopath and you need to walk away stranger danger

2 Likes

Delete delete and block!

3 Likes

You don’t need to make excuses to not do anything. It’s perfectly acceptable to just say no, and this all sounds like red flags to me also

1 Like

This is creepy. Block her. But expect her to show up in person since she knows where you live. Time to move again.

4 Likes

Sounds like a bad lifetime movie!

4 Likes

None of this is good. She definitely has issues and I would cut all communication with her.

4 Likes

Ohhhh noooo . Ones like her is what taught me to be very careful of people…

1 Like

Tell her you she’s making you uncomfortable and it seems odd she’s asking you to watch her kids when you’ve never met in person OR suggest a play date and meet her and her kids. Your choice but it’s okay to have healthy boundaries. She does sound a bit weird sending a photo of your house on google maps. I probably would be creeped out and not wanna hang out either to be honest.

1 Like

Oh no ma’am do not invite this crazy lady into your life. No no no

7 Likes

Tell her how you feel about her boldness towards you.
It sounds very scary. I would never in a million years ask a total stranger to watch my children.
Since you don’t even know her, don’t acknowledge her at all.

3 Likes

Block and file a report with your local police department. This is a potentially EXTREMELY dangerous situation.

8 Likes

If its now anything other than you business you’re offering id definitely just block!

1 Like

She sounds like a nut case. I would never invite her over or have any contact with her

2 Likes

Sounds creepy to me. I wouldn’t invite her inside my home. I’d cut her off on social media too. Very strange. She might be harmless and just needs a friend but you never know and I would err on the side of caution until you know more about her. Maybe ask around your little town and see if anything else raises red flags.

1 Like

I think keeping a boundary between you and her is best. She sounds…unwell.

4 Likes

I’d invite her over, but also tell her you just don’t like babysitting. I’m very honest and tell people I don’t have patience for others people’s kids. Some people are very open and outgoing. It’s a little creepy that she showed you your house but I always Google where people live, I just don’t send it to them lol

2 Likes

That’s creepy! Do NOT get chummy with this person. She sounds like a stalker. Tell her you are a very private person and you aren’t interested in making friends at this time. I would get hold of the police and inform them of what is going on and ask them to do drive-bys of your house on their regular patrols. If she shows up at your house, do NOT go to the door, call the police. They will probably try to tell you that since she hasn’t threatened you there’s nothing they can do. Don’t accept that. Call the state police.

5 Likes

So this sounds really strange but then again I think about a mom being on the brink of a breakdown and having no friends nor family. I’d meet at a local park in a public space definitely not at your home or hers.

She needs help… all I could think of was “stalker” to “she’s going to sneak into your house” to oh maybe she’s reaching out for help and is on the brink of killing herself or her kids” maybe ask more in depth about her situation as much as you (and all of us) feel she is being waaay too much… ask, then set your boundaries and be honest about how you are feeling… then offer to help her find the support you can’t provide her (if you want to) or just direct her to where she could find help.
Just gotta be super careful

4 Likes

Listen to your gut!!!

3 Likes

Wtf?? You have children and are continuing to talk to this stalker you don’t even know? Start by blocking her. She is JUST a person out of 8 billion. File a police report citing her stalking. :+1:t6:

7 Likes

I’ve seen too much criminal minds to know this is a giant :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

The amount of :triangular_flag_on_post: I’m spotting is atrocious… Nah don’t let that lady inside your home WITH YOUR CHILDREN wtf

5 Likes

I’d block her and tell her to stop contacting you. If she gets nasty or just shows up document it and tell her you will go to the police if she continues.

6 Likes

This is your life lesson on saying NO… if she’s like this before you meet, imagine what would happen if you did.

6 Likes

Sounds like a stalker red flags big time

1 Like

That’s creepy. So many red flags here. This is stalker material. You’re allowed to say no and be picky who have around your family.

1 Like

Do NOT babysit her children or allow your children to be alone with her or her children, not for a second. At the very least she could/is mentally unhealthy. She may need a friend but you never know what that might look like in the future. At the very least she’s going to be way overbearing and annoying. Your energy didn’t click don’t tempt it.

5 Likes

Please block her have nothing wanted to do with her and do not let her anywhere near your children. It may seem harmless but in my opinion she’s stocking you and it should become a police matter

3 Likes

She may be harmless, but is she worth the risk? Sounds like she’s getting obsessed with you. I would tell her not to contact you again and then block her. If she makes contact again log it with the police. This is very strange behaviour.

4 Likes

She sounds like a psycho. Tell her you are too busy you just moved into your new home and you’re getting it in order. And then block her. If she somehow continues to contact you call the police

2 Likes

Honestly too many red flags for it to be just harmless. Not worth the risk

8 Likes

Definitely stay away that’s obsessive behavior. Instantly pops in my head they sound like a stalker. I would never trust my kids with someone I didn’t know. Always listen to your guy

1 Like

Block!!
So creepy when someone you’ve never met says I saw you today but never says anything to you when they see you they only watch you.
It’s happened to me and I just don’t think that is okay behaviour.

8 Likes

Have you talked to your husband about her? This is some very odd behavior. This girl sounds like she is a stalker and can be dangerous! She investigated where you live,she saw you at the store but didn’t say anything, she wants you to watch her kids ,this is scary! I watch crime series and she is creepy!

3 Likes

Nope nope screen shot all her messages and save then block. If she continues to contact you tell her your busy and just don’t have time. Anything further report to authorities

1 Like

Too many red flags sister.

5 Likes

She sounds chaotic af.

1 Like

Call the cops and file a restraining order. Block her. That’s creepy and scary! She’s crazy!

3 Likes

This reminds me of the show SINGLE WHITE FEMALE
Nothing about this is healthy.

2 Likes

I’m getting strong vibes not to do anything with her. And as far as watching her kids she’s never met you. Who in their right mind would leave their children with a total stranger?!? I’d block big time

7 Likes

Block her, don’t answer her calls. If she shows up at your house, call police

7 Likes

No, don’t do it, if doesn’t fells right is bc is not !!! Trust your instincts girl and take care of yourself and your fam ! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes

This whole situation is CREEPY as hell. Some random chick reaches out to you and you just follow along with it?:thinking: The conversation should’ve been OVER when her stalking a** sent you a picture of your home. You must not watch lifetime movies. A female that you don’t know, knows TOO MUCH about your life. You need to block her a** and watch your back.

16 Likes

Get a restraining order…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t invite her to ur house just sounds off

4 Likes

This sounds super creepy! I would def block her on every social media platform.

8 Likes

I think you need to block her.

6 Likes

How bizarre!! Get a stalking order.

5 Likes

sounds like a psychotic stalker and I feel bad for her children… I would block her :v:t3:

4 Likes

Congratulations, you have a fan. Keep an eye on her the second it becomes threatening or becomes more, file a restraining order.

2 Likes

Totally sounds like a toxic female and protection order waiting to happen

2 Likes

You are not obligated to watch anyone kids , specially kids you do not even know, If I was you I will block her number so she can’t contact me again , if she is just lonely and need friends she is doing it wrong , that is not how you try to meet people .
Do not ask her to come to your house because if you do she will go with out even a invitation 

5 Likes

I would just stop replying to get and if she keeps on, I’d file charges for harassment or something… because the whole thing is creepy and it definitely seems like she’s up to no good…

8 Likes

Uhhh she sounds insane. Stay away!

4 Likes

She sounds a bit strange I would keep her out of my house/business Follow your instincts

6 Likes

Block her she is stalking you,
Don’t ever get involved with her because you will never get rid of her.
Just ignore her don’t respond hopefully she will get the message

9 Likes

Red flags everywhere, keep safe.

10 Likes

Sorry but screw being polite- this is way strange and creepy AF - block her on everything and do NOT invite her over.
She seems to know way to much about you already and way too comfortable to speak I’ll of her stepson to you.

8 Likes

This is the beginning of a true crime podcast.

9 Likes

She could well be looking for help and has mental health issues
Maybe she is lonely and struggling
That doesn’t mean you need to watch her kids tho or be involved with her
Maybe report it and say your worried for the childrens safety but don’t engage with this woman x

2 Likes

I’d be scared since she knows where you live :scream:

4 Likes

How did your red flag radar did not go off??? The moment she said she sent you a picture of YOUR house, you should have blocked her.
And then she sees you at the store? She probably followed you.

This post is creepy and you need to protect yourself and your kids. That lady sounds unstable.

10 Likes

Ehhhhh I’d block her

1 Like

Oh hell no

She sounds crazy asf !

4 Likes

She sounds like a stalker, block

2 Likes

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17494 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://DollarBoost60.pages.dev/

You know who comes first.
You and your family.
Keep a record of all messages. Don’t reply anymore.
Sending a pic/map of your home is really quite invasive.
Remind your children of stranger danger. Lady or a man or children. Without alarming them of course.
Create a password that ‘only people who love you will be able to answer ‘what’s the pass word’?Be alert.
This person is out of order on a general basis.
If you want to, send her a link to a local community support group.
Anything more, you should probably go to police. Chances are this person is known to community groups and police. Sad for her children, but…
You and your family first.

4 Likes

I’d keep my distance. She sounds like a user.

2 Likes

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17494 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://DollarBoost60.pages.dev/

Her sending you pics of your house is creepy. Stay away. Keep your kids away call cps.

4 Likes

She sounds weird and the continued talking to you as you have never met her. I would be careful and block her on media. She could be a stalker or have some kind of issues within herself.

7 Likes

Call the cops and report it … fatal attraction…have them do a welfare check…

5 Likes

Block. Restraining order. Now.

3 Likes

It sounds too creepy to me. Why would she be researching you and sending you pictures of your own house. I’d get all the info I could on her and watch out then I’d let the police know the situation and that you don’t know her. Then collect as much back up info like the weird texts and show them to the cops. And block her ass in every way possible. Watch your children closely, don’t let them go anywhere without you.

Why have you not called the police yet?
She is clearly stalking you, and with as fast as it escalated, this could turn into a Criminal Minds episode if you don’t do something.

10 Likes

You don’t have to explain anything. You don’t owe her shit. You don’t even know her. She’s not even your friend. This is weird ass behavior and that is the understatement of the year. You might even need to call the police and report her as stalking you.

You need to check her background quick. Even in a small town people know people. So why has she chosen you to bond with. Do not invite her to your house.

4 Likes

Why haven’t you blocked her
And why do you keep responding to her

3 Likes

First off you need to make sure that isn’t a fake profile, I doubt it’s actually a woman you are talking to

3 Likes

If someone sent me a Google image of my house and I had never met them and this was going on I’d be filing a report and paying for a restraining no contact order.

10 Likes

You are obviously naive. No fault of your own but you should probably listen to the suggestions posted here. That’s creepy as hell!

5 Likes

You need to completely quit responding to her messages she’s a freaking psycho

5 Likes

CREEPER! Stick to your NO answers!!!

2 Likes

I think it is time to block her

2 Likes

Way overstepped boundaries on a person she doesn’t even know. There’s “pushy” people, and then there’s psychos! Definite red flag here!

2 Likes

Turn off the location on your phone , tell her no offense …I’m just not a people person and you don’t like babysitting. Sounds real creepy to me.

Creepy as hell. Pretend y’all are moving back home and prepping to move soon due to work. Hopefully she go away. Regardless maybe go to police and ask if they can do some drive by trips of your home since this random girl is giving off some sketchy vibes

1 Like