*Trigger warning: Child loss* Needing genuine advice

I say get them! I can’t imagine that a child would be embarrassed by their parents pride in them. Maybe a teenager would be, but they won’t be teens long and they will get over any embarrassment (if any develops).

I have both my children’s names on me …Penelope with a butterfly and Elliot with a sun they are very different and both my kids ( now 12 and 8 ) really like that I a tattoo for both of them … do what YOU want make YOU happy !

I got a tattoo to cover my scars on my wrist. On one side, i like that im no longer asked about my scars. Im no longer embarrassed to wear short sleeves. On the other side, i also hate having the tattoo.(jobs, some adults) But i guess id rather have the tattoo than have my scars visible!

Once your boys are old enough i think they will understand why your daughter is forever with you on your arm, and not think…“why not me?”

You could get a good skin brightening cream if they are red Mark’s or faded brown ones if they are deep Mark’s then tattoo them

I’m sorry for your loss. I would do it I have my kids on me also and my kids love that I do and my oldest is 17.

Get their names on your arm! Make sure though and talk to the artist that you go to about tattooing over scar tissue.

Tattoo your babies all over you if you want. They will love it!

If you feel it’s the right choice to honor all the kids you should do it!!

I have my children’s names tattooed on my arms. With birthdates. They think it is cool. They are 20 and 11 years old(2 sets of twins) and even inspect them and say they need to be fixed in a couple spots.

My kids names r tattooed on me and their not embarrassed. They r now 17 and 15 and they even tell everyone about my tats.

If I were you I’d do it I’m sorry for your loss

I say you do whatever you need to do to heal…l point blank. Who cares what anyone else thinks