*Trigger warning: Domestic violence* My husband makes our kids stay upstairs and says mean things to me: Advice?

That is abuse and u need out before he does do something stupid

Set ups camera record every thing .and Then look for a shelter you and the girls can go to. Then report his ass.

Leave him and take your girls and run. Go to a women’s shelter if you have to. They will help you get back on your feet. There is so much abuse to you and your girls.

I have a friend that was in a pretty much same situation and after a few years she finally left and i think thats what you should do for the sake of your kids…He doesn’t love or respect you…Pray about it!!!

Okay, I couldn’t even get through the first paragraph without being horribly disgusted with your husband. The way he is treating both you and your kids is absolutely unacceptable and you need to get out. If he doesn’t want to do oral favours for you and you have to do it all the time for him that’s not fair. I was in a relationship like that, exactly like this, for three and a half years and it made me miserable. It took me over 10 years to recover from it. At the time I didn’t have any kids that I had to deal with oh, so it was a little bit easier for me to get away. Strong mama and you can do it just take your kids and run. Find your happiness

You’ll get child support eventually. But you’ll qualify for daycare help, food stamps, insurance… girl get out.

I’m also a domestic surviver of 14 years of mental n physical abuse n I had 4 children with the man that I thought who loved me his love was drugs alcohol n abuse but I managed to escape with all 4 of my children n we all survived

You need to find a shelter take your girls and leave, you are not safe there, girls are learning the wrong things, please get help elsewhere before something happens

Not bashing on you or anything. But If your done like done done with a man why are you still taking his bull shit? I know it’s hard but it’s best to leave than stay somewhere abusive. I know that it’s easier said than done but it’s the truth and I’m living proof of it. Your not alone.

Girl just leave. When you get your check just go. Load up and run to a different state.

Get out I was in a situation like that and drinking you never know what they we’ll do I left never looked back there are resources shelters churches I stayed with a coworker he didn’t know till I got my house you can do this

I got a restraining order, a new place to live and a gun. I had no family to help and the cops do a crappy job of helping in Florida. Therefore the gun. I will never get beat by anyone again. He never came back when he learned I was armed and trained to use it. Life is so much better and so am I. A year of therapy helped

You do obviously deserve better I know this situation is scary and can seem like you have no where to go there are battered women shelters for women and kids only they I’m sure would keep you safe as well as help you get on your feet ,I think you would have to be willing to only pack what you can and leave whatever behind ,I would not talk about it to him until you are safe you should always keep diary of what he is saying with times and dates with will get him in court idky but judges take diaries/journaled things serious,if you don’t leave it will only get worse with time figure out when he leaves how long he stays gone and maybe time how fast you think it would take you to pack up you and your girl’s stuff ,if you have no ride I’m definitely sure a police would help you get to a shelter I doubt they wouldn’t ,iv been in this situation before and one thing I remember is a feeling of guilt but I soon realized there’s no reason to ever feel guilty for protecting you and your kids ,I wish you the best

Go to a shelter they will help you start applying for income based housing get you a po box so the mail dont come to ur house get a seperate account start saving plan your escape and go it only gets worse.

Pack up and leave… Not worth it especially if not being happy in anyway!

You need to leave I can tell from experience it won’t get better it will on get worse I stayed in a abusive marriage for 3 and 1/2 years it took me being thrown in a corner and a knife put to my throat with our 3 month old
son in the room to scare me enough to leave. Please get out .

He put a gun to ur face and said he’d blow ur face off…just because he hasn’t hit u doesn’t mean he won’t pull that trigger. U need to leave ASAP

U need to just leave. It would be easier on all of you including him. It will be rough for you and the girls but there are other things out there for help for money and food and all. But the biggest thing is to get full custody of the girls, get out, get counseling for all of you, and be happy knowing your girls and yourself are safe.

Girlfriend, DON’T WALK…RUN and keep going, you have money coming in, that’s a start, God will provide if you have faith in Him…My husband was like that in the latter yrs of our marriage, mean, hateful things he would say to me. I didn’t have a way out…no job, no money… Don’t look back, just get your kids and leave. May God watch over you today and always…

6 Likes

Leave now before he hurts or kills you or your babies!! What state does she live in??? That might be helpful in finding out info on where to go or what kind of help that there is

Only read a few lines my advice is take your kids and leave

2 Likes

Why are you still with him

5 Likes

Well one of these days he WILL hurt you and your kids. You need to get the hell out of there!

Leave now, that’s a red flag

2 Likes

This is a no brainer momma sorry take those babies and get OUT , no looking back , anything is better than what you got​:broken_heart::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

You need to leave … Reach out within your community for resources. I wish you luck

Leave, my mom used to tell me Get mad, and stay mad, I stayed with an abusive partner for almost 4 years, I had 2 beautiful little girls from the relationship, and one day around my 36th birthday I got tired of being always abused, and living in constant fear, emotional neglect, broke, belittled, going nowhere fast, do I planned my escape and left ,and never looked back, i am currently 3 states away, and have a restraining order. 5 years later I rebuilt my life I now own a business, one my own home, I have my life back! Amen it will get better, but you have to do your part.

There’s low income apartments send his ass back to jail where he belongs

1 Like

O baby girl. Get U and them kids away from him immediately before he takes y’all’s life. I am a domestic abuse survivor. Please listen to all these women. Leave now

1 Like

Get out Now.Or begin a plan now to leave safely.Take important documents with you.Leave ASAP ,Like this week,or today,whatever is safe.

Please for the love of god reach out find help take your girls and RUN

Wow! Leave! What’s the question!!?

LEAVE!!! That’s a dangerous man right there

What don’t you get about getting out of there.

Leave divorce him set up child support and supervised visits

I have been in your shoes before. I’m going to tell you straight up leave. 1 your deserve better. 2 your kids need better then to see this happening to you. What they see now will teach them so much about relationships. Call your local churches or shelters for help. Theirs programs that will help you. If you ever want to talk please feel free to pm me. Know your not alone in this. Praying for you and your babies.

Reach out to family for help and get away from this. It wont get better

Hun, you need to get some professionals and a plan and get out. You and your kids are in grave danger. Law Enforcement can help put you in touch with Victim Witness Advocates to help you. Doing this on your own may end up in tragedy. Others who can help are Clergy, Social Workers, Doctors. He is abusive and controlling and telling you things to put fear in you and he has succeeded. Google Domestic Violence to find help in your area or contact law enforcement or Women’s Shelters. I pray you can get out and out safely. You should qualify for welfare and food stamps and rental assistance. The professionals will help you navigate the system to get you shelter and support.

Keep a journal, gather your important paperwork and put someplace safe where you can grab them in a hurry. Take pictures of injuries.

Pack you and the children some clothes and a favorite toy of the girls. Go directly to police station, tell them everything except the sexual info unless he’s committed sexual assault. The police will help get you & girls into a shelter, the shelter will help you find income, a home, and such. My advise on this is tell the police you need to be far away cause this man may go over the top when he sees you left. Girl my mother went through all this and believe the girls will grow to be defiant if you don’t seek help now. He already held a gun to your face, One shot you are dead, and maybe even the girls. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE NOW, get off social media and seek and get help! Now everyone has gave advise, if you are truely seeking help GO NOW!! I wish and pray for yours and the children’s safety! One last thing: seek Jesus and he will give you the help you need. Praying

2 Likes

The hardest thing I ever did was leave my abuser, and yes I went back several times, but slowly every day I see my girls get happier and myself… don’t pay attention to the negativity sexual abuse usually comes along with mental and physical abuse… some how you need to make a plan and get out pick them up from school and don’t go back type of plan… your strong just for speaking out your strong enough to be with out him… YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH, despite what he tells you…

Go to a womens shelter for domestic violence. There is also a truck company ran by men who will come and move your stuff for free. They are called Meathead Movers (they help with domestic violence cases call 1-866-843-6328). Also you can call 1-800-799-7233. They also can help you. I know exactly what you are going through because I was in a very similar situation. I had 5 kids and made no money at all because i was a stay at home mom. I did it tho. Wasnt easy but def worth it!:slight_smile: I just had to take the plunge and do it! You and your family will be in my prayers.

3 Likes

Id been a victim of domestic violence for almost 30 years.because of sex online prostitute.

Lord honey love yourself and those babies and get out of there.

2 Likes

I am praying for you and your children

You need to leave him, call the police, get a restraining order against him and have his parental rights terminated. DO NOT STAY WITH HIM!! He is going to escalate at some point and you and your kids will end up dead. LEAVE NOW. PACK YOUR BAGS WHILE HES AT WORK, TAKE THE KIDS AND LEAVE!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!

Please leave to a shelter. Call 211. Or get into a domestic violence shelter . God bless you

Inbox me if you want to get out.

ALERT :rotating_light: you’re in danger leave if not for :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Yourself for the sake of your children he is a ticking time bomb :bomb: don’t let him sweet talk you ether please contact your ssi worker and ask what resources are available for a person in your situation … prayers :pray:t3: for you and your kiddos going up

1800-799-7233 national domestic violence hotline

If you are or the girls are in immediate danger. Please call 911. 18007997233 is the national domestic violence hotline number. I’m a domestic violence advocate and also a survivor of dv. I can only suggest things to you. I hope you find this information hopeful. You can also contact me through fb or my email [email protected]. I will be glad to confidentially work with you.

There are many domestic abuse organizations that can help you and your kids. Please seek them out in your state. You nor your daughters should continue to tolerate this abuse. You are your daughters role model so unless you want them to chose abusive men you must leave this situation. You are in danger. Please seek help. Prayers

What do you think is the best thing to do for you and your kids?

Why is everyone telling her to leave her house with her kids and nowhere to go?? Fight fire with water. Tell him to get out and give you money for you and the kids every month to make it, he dont have to see them he can move on have a nice life but he willl help financially. If he dont leave Set up camras for your safety File for divorce child support alimony you name it… He pulls anything call police. Call them 7 days a week if you have too thats why they are there and make sure you tell them your scared. Go upstairs with your kids and lock the door at night buy a tazor for YOURS and the kids saftey ONLY use in self defense. He might be bigger so be smarter.

Hunny video /record him doing this a few times on ur phone call cops or go to court house get a restraining order as for how to take care of them low income houseing will get u a place and there r hot lines for abused mothers and children (yes this qualifies) the videos r fpr in court so u can prove u need a restraining order nd they may file abuse/neglect charges on him that and I will get child support and in some states alimony (yes they will make him pay suport even if he has no visitation rights) and do this simi fast becouse if you dont and someonw calls cps on/for u they can charge u as well unfortunately

And remember u r strong you r perfect you r a good mom you r beautiful tou can do anything u set ur mind to and you dont need a man (well a fuck boy sorry he dont sound like a man at all) and rember just cuz u love/loved him dont mean he is whats best for u or your kids. And remember he may become worse in the future

As a surviver nd a mom ik its hard but you got this very proud of u acknowledging it is the first step. I told u to record it so there is proof cuz he could fight for custody just cuz he wants to hurt u by taking them

He holds a gun to you and says he’ll blow your face off and you’re upset because he won’t eat your pussy? I’ve read a lot of fucked up shit, but this takes the cake!

FYI if you have to remove, or block someone for telling the truth then that’s on you. This is not the right place for this kind of problem to be aired. All the advice in the world won’t help this woman! A support group with actual resources to offer is what she needs. She needs a way out to safety…not a bunch of sympathetic comments!!!

2 Likes

Find a shelter and leave. It will never get better. He will continue to mentally and physically abuse.

Next time he gets violent record this on your phone and take this to the police station and get a restraining order against him go to Family services for food stamps and assistance with this matter hope they are able to help you and God Bless you and your family

Call the domestic abuse hotline ASAP. They have a safe place for you and your children, counseling and recourse available 24 hours a day. If you have no transportation, call the police department and tell them what’s going on. File for a protection order and file a police report. I know how difficult your situation seems. But, know that you are not alone. Just get out!! If you’re afraid to pack stuff…just go…there will be support services for shelter, clothing, whatever you need…please, just get out…

1 Like

Please, please, please for your sake and the kids. LEAVE. This situation will not get better. I will get worse. You and your daughters are in danger and deserve to be safe in your own home.

I would suggest that you leave asap but do it discreetly. You have to leave when he’s not home, do not tell your daughters…don’t tell anyone.

You want to look up your local domestic violence hotline. They will help you get to a safe place and get back on your feet.

For you and the girls safety you must do this very, very soon. You also may want to contact SSI after you leave your husband as they will give you separate checks for each minor child.

You and your daughters are in danger and the environment is toxic. You may be afraid but you can do it. It’s okay to be afraid. There are a lot resources available to you. You’ll be fine. You can do this !!
This is the National Domestic Violence Hotline # 1-800-799-7233

Please know that abuse takes on many forms such as verbal (name calling), sexual ( unwilling oral sex), physical ( holding a gun to your face).

SN: If my understanding of the law serves me correctly, as a felon he’s not allowed to have a gun. He’s breaking the simply by having a firearm. Be sure to tell the representative on the domestic violence hotline.

Be safe and be smart but you need to get you and your girls to safety !!

agreed leave before it escalates, he belittles me for 10 years and one day he beat me in front of our 5 kids and cut a vien on himself open, the cops said it looked like amnityville horror.

Yes please L leave or he will kill u and your girls before he moves on prison doesn’t scare him

Need 5o leave. Agree with find domestic violence help

1 Like

Welfare! Go to your nearest welfare office and leave that man !

Pack up and get kids and go

Find a women’s domestic violence shelter to go to. They’ll help you

Leave that stupid mother fucker. No one deserves to be talked to like that… Especially the kids… Leave or make him leave dont take it anymore… Good luck and bless you …

No one cares that he wont eat your pussy. There was no need to even say that… smh

Only one thing to do, leave and go to a womans shelter.

2 Likes

If he mskes u do sexual this husband or not thsts rape u need to get out put ur kids first he sounds like a preditor he may touch ur kids leave his ass