Trigger Warning: Miscarriage. Do I have a right to be bitter?

Sending you love healing and prayers

No. Take care of your self. Hugs. So sorry. Been there. Hurts and you need rest sweetie. In my prayers :pray:

No you are not wrong. You are the victim, not her. So sorry for you. God Bless you and heal your body.:disappointed_relieved::heart:

No you aren’t wrong. Sorry sweetie for what you are going through. God bless you

I’m sorry for your loss

No feeling you’re having right now are “wrong.” You feel what you feel. Take care of you: ) prayers​:pray::heart:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. You have every right to feel how you feel. :two_hearts:

Not at all!!! They should be considered with you not her!!! She’s not losing a child she has bonded with. She’s being selfish by not asking how you are. That’s just pathetic. It’s a terrible situation and she’s just adding to it. I’m really sorry hun.

Your feelings are very understandable. I’m so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Nope. Not at all. And been therr. I am so sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you!

What are YOUR friends saying?

Not at all sorry for your loss :cry:

My thoughts and prayers are with you

I’m so sorry for your loss. Prayers!

I had a similar situation with my mom when I was stuck in the hospital for a week. Everyone gave her sympathy and even made her dinner. And she wasnt even sick. It’s a very upsetting and hurtful feeling. If you have a decent relationship, try reaching out to her about your feelings and explain that you are feeling neglected or abandoned in a time of need

So sorry for your loss. Some people just want all the attention, let her have it, at least that way you can deal with it in peace. Anybody that’s important will either be there for you guys or at least know who is there. Stay strong <3 Good luck Momma <3

First of all I am so sorry for YOUR loss. Second: you can’t really blame her for what others do, but as far as her not asking how you are you have the right to be upset about that but don’t hold onto that. That will only destroy your inner peace. Prayers for you. :heart:

2 Likes

No you are not Boo hoo to her You are the one losing a part of your sole I’m sorry for you I know your pain :100::pray:t3::pray:t3::blue_heart:

I’m so sorry honey <3 of course you have the right to be upset :frowning: I know how it feels to lose a child and you can grieve as long as you need. Dont let her get to you <3

I’m so so sorry but no you are not wrong! Your in pain and hurting and I know how you feel! I was so so angry at everyone and God for me having a miscarriage and then being told by doctors that i couldn’t have kids so I should just look into adoption! I was angry for a long time…I couldn’t understand why me and why! I even tried the shots and everything possible to get pregnant again and I couldn’t! I’m so sorry for you and prayers sent YOUR way! Life has a time for everything!

2 Likes

I’m sorry! I won’t pretend to understand the heartache and disappointment and anger you must be feeling right now, but I hope you are able to detach your attention from the attention she is receiving​:cry:. Just concentrate on you and the child you are not fortunate enough to carry. May you find comfort in the life you did carry! Even if it was only for a short time. It’s so hard when life throws us a curve and it makes no sense and it’s not fair but every thing happens for a reason …and sometimes those reasons aren’t obvious to us. God has a plan for us and I pray he blesses you in the future with a special gift of life again In the meantime you wil carry a little angel on your shoulder :heart::heart: my prayers are with you during this unbearable time!!

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. You are feeling lost and numb most likely and no it’s not bitter of you at all you have every right to be feeling this way . I’m sorry that no one is taking into account how you feel or are feeling . I hope you will be ok :heart:

Obviously someone is an attention seeker…u have every right to be upset, but don’t worry about that rn, concentrate on yourself rn. You don’t need extra bs, I’m sorry you are going through this, take care of yourself, physically and mentally. :pray:

First off, I’m so sorry for your loss :heart::heart:. Second, you have absolutely every right to be upset. She is being insensitive and should be ashamed of herself.

1 Like

First off. I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s an awful feeling. Been there. 2nd she should definitely be sympathetic to you rn. This is your baby. Your loss. Yes it’s her grandbaby but not the same thing. I would be hella upset about that.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine. I do understand your mother in law issue. My husband (at the time) let her treat me awful. I pray for you and you baby girl. :pray::heart:

You have every right to feel as you do and you are not wrong. My heart goes out to you. It sounds to me your mother in law is a selfish individual

First off, I’m so very sorry for your loss. This is a pain I wish on no one. So cliche but I’m praying for relief for you. Second, you have every right to feel the way you do. She sounds selfish. I wouldn’t say anything to her right now because it would be out of emotions. If you feel you want to address it, wait for a clearer mind. Stay strong and know you have a village here thinking about you.

3 Likes

Your feeling are valid and I suggest you talking to her about it. I personally wouldn’t let that shit slide. I am so so sorry this is happening to you I’ll keep you in my prayers❤

Ouuuu! I’d be rattled beyond belief! It’s your body, you’re the one physically and mentally going through it not them!!! Yeah it might suck for them but it’s 100000 times worse for you!

1 Like

I understand your perspective and I understand hers as well. We lost our son 10 days after he was born. She’s had hopes and dreams for her granddaughter as well, and when something like this happens people don’t know what to do or say or how to reach out. Focus on yourself, your husband, and your daughter. She’s still your daughter and you’re still her mother and no comment can take that away. You have every right to be angry because grief shows itself in many many ugly and beautiful forms. Take it a day at a time mama and reach out if you need help, mentally or physically. It’s not an easy road or a predictable one. Xoxo

8 Likes

I’m so sorry love thinking of you and your sweet baby :heart_decoration: and of course u have 100% right to be upset very insensitive of her just cut her out completely while you heal

I understand this. 10 yrs ago, twins. My step daughter acted TERRIBLE!!
The only advise I have is to take care of you!
I’m very Sorry for your loss, I send you Love and strength <3

I am so sorry you’re going thru this. This brought tears to my eyes. I can’t imagine. You have every right to be bitter. Praying for you.

This is a horrible experience and you have every right to feel your emotions. Everyone grieves differently. You can not control your in-laws or what other people say but your husband … needs to be emotionally and mentally supportive to you. Both of you are going through a tragic loss.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s not an easy thing to go through physically or emotionally. I had one and needed a D&C 40 yrs ago. My deepest sympathies to you and your husband

1 Like

I was severely bitter over mine. I had coworkers literally talking shit about my dead daughter and my health. Meanwhile they were comfortable in their healthy pregnancies. Over time I let go of it. Sometimes you need to let it run its course in order to heal.

I’d be livid. She has no right & those people are stupid for not directing their condolences towards you & your husband. But specifically, you.

Not at all, you are right. So sorry for your loss, the same happened to my twins. I’m praying for you and your husband :heart:

You’re entitled to your feelings. You and your husband are going through the worst possible situation. The loss of your child. You two take care of each other.
Unfortunately not all family is real family. Some people aren’t equipped to be genuine or supportive on a real level. They’re more family on paper if you get what I mean. Let them do their thing their way if they need the attention. You and your husband deal with your loss your way. Sending a prayer for you two.

You have the right to feel how you feel. You cant help what others do. But you can tell your husband to have that she is hurting you by doing this. If he doesn’t handle it then handle it yourself

I don’t think so The parents especially the mom is the one that hurts the most But as a grandmother myself I know I would be devastated to los e a grand baby so cut her a little slack o K I m so sorry for your loss

So sorry, just try to ignore her. Some people want all the attention, they are takers not givers.Take the high road.

It’s not wrong to feel that way. I went through 2 miscarriages and 1 tubal that resulted in me losing a fallopian tube. It’s hard on everyone but the hardest one the woman going through it. Prayers for you. If you need someone to talk to contact me.

Your husband appears to be “mia”- why?

Your feelings are 100% valid. If it were me I would feel bitter as well, along with isolated/lonely if nobody was even checking on me. Praying for you. :disappointed:

Girl I’d be making a public post on my personal page instead of hiding behind an anonymous group

5 Likes

Sorry for ur loss. Prayn youll find the strength u need to get past this hars time.

I feel for you I do… I went thru 7 miscarriages… Prayers for you and if you need a friend add me …

I’m so so sorry for you and your loss!this is a terrible thing to have to experience ! and no your not wrong fuck her and fuck them !

I’m sorry to read and I sympathize.Ive been where you are now, all these things won’t matter when you have your daughter soon.I was slutty after my miscarriage, I was willing to stay with my unemployed drug addict ex-husband just to have a baby.All of those things doesn’t even matter now, now that I have my now 20 month old daughter.(All due to God)I can’t tell you how many nights I cried, I prayed but the Lord came through for me.Whatever you going through now, God is greater than it!!!Soon you will have your baby.God only takes away to give better.Stay strong, you have to try to concentrate on getting your body ready for the worst part, which is when you leave the hospital empty-handed.That is when I cried the most

You feel how you want. There is no book on Gm how to feel after going through what you are going through.

No it’s not wrong to feel that way. Praying for you!

No. Your feelings are valid.

So sorry just be with your husband and ignore her.

Your feelings are valid. So sorry for your families loss.

Miscarriage is so hard for so many different reasons. One being the emotional battle. I’ve had 3, 2 of them were last year. The last was on october and it was a long miscarriage I made it to 9 weeks before it would pass out of my body but levels stopped at 5 weeks. So all of the bleeding and pain carried for 4 weeks and just made it harder to deal with. Kept giving me false hope. I didn’t want people to ask me anything because I kept trying to trick myself into thinking the baby would pull through, or maybe my hormones were just being weird. Even though i had 3 ultrasounds to prove otherwise. The biggest thibg you have to do is live yourself , baby yourself. No one else can give you the comfort you are looking for because you are the one with the baby inside you. Cry your eyes out when you need to. Don’t worry aboit what anyone else is or isn’t doing because I the end it doesn’t matter. I’m sure the grandma is heart broken, let her be, she needs to heal too because that baby is also part of her. And if she needs to get pity from other to be able to move on then so be it. You just worry about your internal healing. Don’t get caught up in everyone else. I’m sorry you are going through it and hope the best for you in the future. I’ll keep you and your angel in my thoughts and prayers .

PRAYERS sorry for your loss :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Praying for you and I’m sorry for your loss

Awww sry for your loss… don’t focus on her right now. Whatever social platform that she is on getting praise, turn it off and focus on yourself.

I’m so sorry for your loss, mama.

What a bitch!! Sorry but she shouldn’t be getting the sympathy at all! Yes it’s her grandchild but she didn’t make it and isn’t carrying it! You’re the one that has to go through all the pain etc, you and your partner! I’d tell the bitch to back off and stop acting like it’s her damn baby that’s gone heaven!!! I’m so sorry for your loss hun and that you’re stuck with a shitty mil too!! Take yourself away from the stress and make some time for you, to grieve and heal!! I’m so sorry, again :heartpulse: