Trying to decide if I should allow my ex to be in my daughters life: Thoughts?

No. Block him completely

Child support and don’t let him see the child. She doesn’t need yo hear him talk to you like that.

No way name calling ect is a narcissists and a toxic situation you did everything right not only for you but your daughter who can’t defend herself be proud of yourself and take care of your precious child

He is best out of your life no one needs this treatment just chill out and stay safe with your parents time will tell you what to do

No way he is acting like a spoilt child rather than a father.whatever his relationship with you his daughter should always come first

Um… NOPE! Sounds like a spoiled brat when he doesn’t get his way and a narcissist as well. Nope, give him his ‘out’ and walk away knowing that your daughter won’t have to endure or witness the abuse he put you through. When she starts asking questions, be honest about him.

2 Likes

No I wouldn’t let him see or talk to her! I wouldn’t even tell him how she is doing bc he doesnt care! Ignore him completely and worry about your babies! Hope it all works out for you!

NO WAY!!!:-1: This person is ABSOLUTELY bad for you and your daughter.

tell him to move along you have

No , not healthy for your daughter or you .

No I would something is wrong with him he need help

If You Are In Need Of Any Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, River, Sand Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled Under Your Foot.If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These

Get Your Lover Back

Fruit Of The Womb

Fibroid Cure

Business Boom

Financial Breakthrough

Get Rich Without Ritual

Do As I Say

Bad Dream

Promise And Fail

Epilepsy

Spiritual Attack

Land/Court Case Mental Disorder

Political Appointment

Visa Approval

Cancer

Examination Success

Spend And Get Back

Good Luck.

ETC…

Contact email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp number +2347084887094

Not sure if this has bee resolved or not, but you definitely don’t need him in your life.
Definitely go for full custody.

Keep all your documents that you have e-mails, texts etc… with his threats especially the one that he says he hopes you hemorrhage on the way to the hospital or during birth, don’t remember exactly what you said but regardless that is also a threat against your child. Stay away from him. He will eventually hurt you and your daughter.

4 Likes

I agree with Trish. He had apologized time and time again and has resorted back to the abuse. From personal experience, the abuse only gets worse. You nor your children deserve to go through that.

2 Likes

No. That’s not good for your daughter. & The crap he’s said about you & the baby alone should tell you something.

6 Likes

No I wouldn’t let him. And I would keep all the emails just Incase he try’s to take you to court. So that way you can show them how he talks to you and treats you and your afraid of what he could do to her or say to her. But I wouldn’t let him in her life or your life. And after what he did to your son. I wouldn’t let him anywhere near my kids or myself.

2 Likes

This is a hard one but I still wouldn’t respond but I would file for child support for your daughter

2 Likes

No. First of all he didn’t want nothing to do with you or baby. You guys can be without him. Now in the future you can let the baby know about him. All that matters right now is for you guys to be happy and not have to worry about getting hurt. But this is my opinion. And i wish you the best its your decision and you know what is best. Bless you guys :heart:

1 Like

You need to keep a record of all emails and text, where he said these things.

2 Likes

Keep and back up every email, text, letter and only respond to questions about the child. I would not let him see her or take her anywhere until he seeks visitation rights. It sounds like right now you don’t have any type of legal arrangement made and he sounds mentally unstable. Don’t forget some people will hurt your child to get to you.

1 Like

If he’s calling your daughter names in front of you, what will he do when you’re not around.

1 Like

He wanted you to abort the baby and wished you to bleed out during delivery after kicking you and your child out in the cold and you’re questioning if he should be in her life?? He won’t change…just collect child support and be done with him

3 Likes

Is his name on the birth certificate?

I definitely would not let him be part of the child’s life. If he’s treating you like that than what’s to say he won’t do it to the child. As the child grows up I would tell them what happened and allow them to make the choice as long as the father is still trying to be involved

5 Likes

Hell’s to the bells NO!!! If your in a different state stay there. Wrie all of this down and do exactly what he says. Don’t every contact him again and most of all. Don’t reply!

Everytime I read these things I just think about the 3 sides of a story saying…There’s your side, his side, and the truth.

No way keep your distance that man is toxic

1 Like

Have him give up rights to the child. No child support but you would be saving on counseling for any child being treated like he is doing to your daughter.

First I’m sorry for your loss, been there and it’s hard! As emotionally hard is it is for us it is for them to. However for him to say such hurtful things is NOT ok! I dont think anyone can really say what to do. Always fallow your heart! I definitely would never get back with him. You will always be thinking about what was said also the abuse towards your son I would stay far away. So happy you have wonderful parents! Hugs momma

I hoped you saved all that. Take his money. Dont let him near you and that baby

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what happened between you two. Your kid deserves both parents unless he actually put your kid in the line of danger.

2 Likes

Sounds like you may have answered your own question. His behavior will never change. No one has the right to abuse you and I fear if you go back you and your children will be abused. My opinion with experience.

1 Like

No hes abusive why would you want that type of person around her do you want her to end up on the same path when shes grown I dont think so…stay strong wish you the best set a great example for your son teach him to grow to be a good man teach your daughter to be a boss lady she dont take no crap from anyone!

This is abuse! Stay away from him! Keep you and your kids safe! You seem to have enough proof to keep him out permanently! Don’t get sucked in!

If you go after him for child support, he has the right to visitation. Keep your daughter away from him.

From the beginning, he did not want her own baby, he sounds like a narcist,I think if you let him in he will treat y’all bad, as he already has, sometimes a man wants to be called a dad but not be a dad, your no one’s doormat, and know your worth, right now your babies need you, but most importantly they need love, and for him to wanted you to abort so he could play, then hoped you would miscarriage again, is nota man truly in love with his woman mother of his child, but just wants to maybe a wannabe dad to pass it on to other women that he might think they might think he’s all that or a good dad, in reality, you know the truth, no one can make your mind up, but watch out for your heart screaming do it, while your mind is saying keep running

Get a court order and file for a restraining non contact order, save all the voice mails and all correspondence, take him to court and get sole custody. You dont have to deal with this ass, break the abuse cycle or it will continue

He could hurt the baby or you no no no

The courts decide that not u

If he abuses you then no

The proof is in the pudding ! ABSOLUTELY NOT! He’s obviously UNSTABLE!!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE ! Block his number, email etc!

3 Likes

Fuck that and fuck him. Move on girl, he ain’t worth it.

That is a stupid question. Why would you let that piece of shit anywhere near your child or you? Obviously he wanted nothing to do with either of you,but everytime he got bored he would hit you up and you would fall back in. Simply answer HELL NO I WOULD NEVER LET HIM SEE OR EVEN BE ABYWHERE NEAR MY CHILD!! As a matter of fact I would change my number and block him on any social media I had. He wont push unless you make it easy for him. I would tell him right now it’s not even your baby I was mistaken and move on with your life. If he wants to know the truth he can pay for the paternity test

Your answering your own question… read what you have written thoroughly and slowly… he has no right to see that child… so in his little fits when he doesn’t get what he wants… he acts like a completely hateful idiot…I guarentee he will do the same to the child… not to mention being in and out of that child’s life, he’s not mature enough to commit. To say the things he has to you, tells me he has a vicious streak a mile wide, don’t put the baby through this… move on and find a good man who will treat her with the love she deserves!

Sounds like a piece of shit ex of mine… I was in an exact situation (my daughter is 15 now), her sperm donor told me to get an abortion because HE cheated and got someone else pregnant at the exact same time (her daughter is 2 weeks older than mine), all it took for him to remove HIMSELF from her life was telling me to abort her. That hurt very deep. My daughter deserves better than that! Long story short, girl that dude is a p.o.s. and sounds like he doesn’t deserve the pleasure of being her dad. And you didn’t do anything wrong, you didn’t say those words, why should you feel bad? Let him lay and wonder in the bed he made!