Unique baby girl names?

Brooklyn
Reagan
Caprice

love hazel and olivia

1 Like

I named my daughters Daytona after the race.

1 Like

My daughters name is Isabell. So not necessarily unique but i get a lot of complaments on her name. Then theres mine lol ive never met another Tondra 🤷

D’Nelle or Annalaine.

Our daughters name is Rayne :grin:

My name is Angelique, I’ve never met another one lol

I named my daughter Taia (Tay-uh)

Samantha it’s old school but rare, it also is three names in one

1. Formal Samantha
  2. Nickname Sam
  3. Fun or child Sammie
    Also I never had other Samantha 's in my school so it’s not common but every one can spell it and say it plus its always on personalized stuff as some unique names are not .

Aspen, Kenley, Kyla, Trinity, Tallie, Kenzley, Ember, Taylon, Gia

My name is pretty rare :wink:

3 Likes

My daughters name is Ekaterina Echo Marie :two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

My daughters are named Phoenix and Maxwell. :cupid:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fatherly.com/love-money/101-unique-baby-girl-names/amp/

I like Peyton nicole as a name

Crimsyn/Crimson, Lennon, Emersyn, Stella, Hudsyn

My daughter’s name is Zara (pronounced Za-rah) like the clothing brand

I named my daughter Kaia (Ky-ah) Noelle. Kaia means Ocean in Hawaii. My favorite things are the ocean and Christmas so that’s why I chose Kaia Noelle.

3 Likes

Jersey, Pearl, Aspen, Cora, Estella

Delaynee, Emmalynn, Zahra

My daughters name is Lennox.

1 Like

Harper…Larkin…Meadow…Rayne…Scarlett,…Lakelynn…Quinlan…Lacy…Sage…Daralynn…Dallery,… Kensington…Kieran…Jayda…

We were going to name a girl Helena or Lenora Estelle. Older names but classic. Also unique because they aren’t used often anymore.

Remington/ Remi for short

My daughters first name is Blair… not exactly unique but where we’re from it’s not common. And her middle name is allyn.pronounced like Allen. But the girl version… I wanted to name her Ramsey. But my husband vetoed that.

1 Like

Ethal. Pearl. Georgina. Lucille. You know “old people” names aren’t that common anymore.

Avianna, Ashton
Crishayla, Chevelle
(Like the car lol )
Donovan (I like it
Better for a girl, “Donna/Vanny”
Demetria
Everrynn
Gracelyn (like the place Graceland)
Gemmalee
Hazel, Haven,Honor
Ireland
Jensen, Jericho, Jamison(I like it as a girl name)
Katrice
Logan, Leilani, Leiland (lei-Lynn)
Monse, monroe
Noellie, nova, Nia, novelle
Oliveeanna
Payson
Ramona, Riley, Reagan, Raymie
Svetlana, shayna, Stella, Storie,
Teegan, Tahlulah, Tahlia
zola

1 Like

My friends named their daughter Nora. I love it because you dont hear it often anymore. We had wren picked out for a girl name and have a 3 year old boy and due anytime with boy #2

My daughters name is Ayla (A-la)

I named my daughter Rosalie

My daughter’s name is Clover Grace🍀

1 Like

I named my daughter Tressa, I love the idea of using pretty older names that you don’t hear anymore. Bonus points if its a recall to generations long since passed

1 Like

My daughters name is Octavia

1 Like

Danita Jo and call her DANI.

Charlie or Veronica are the 2 names i have picked if i ever have a girl

My daughters name is everleigh

1 Like

Harlow, Hayden, Dakota, Aria, Arlow, Arie, Paisley, Wylie, Evie

My daughters name is Pandora Eris

Zahailey , magnolia, Zola, Zoe, Victoria, Raquel, sequoia, dandie, dodie, dollys, Ashton,

Mine is Aerilyn:) pronounced air-o-lyn

Bayleigh, Brynne, Tinsley, Raelynn, Crosbey, Tabbi

What is your ethnic heritage? Look under names from that/those country/countries. Or just pick another ethnicity and look for “(country) names for girls.” Scandinavian, Tibetan, Maori, Balinese would all be different and a bit exotic, for example. You can also look for “ancient” and “modern” versions.

Do the kid a favor and name her something people can spell. I constantly have to spell mine and it’s a pain!

I have one daughter. Her name is Bellamie Jo-Elle

Melanie Rosanna was my name for a baby girl. I ended up with 2 handsome son’s.

My daughters name is Freyja (the J is silent) when I was pregnant with my son after her if he would have been a girl, it would have been Beyla.

Ivenna rose isn’t something you hear a lot.

My girls names are Stormie and Anika

Delta, Lincoln and for a boy Echo

I have a daughter Skylar and my niece is paityn

Salex (“saylix”). Lex for short :slightly_smiling_face:

My daughter has the most unique name I have ever heard. Stanna Maxine.

My daughter is Aleia Jane

A-lay-ya

2 Likes

My daughter is named adalia

Endora, Montana, Jaysa Gypsy, Sterling

Jaycee, Braylee, Kiara, Braelyn, Hattie, Kinslee, Maya, Layla, Rayna, Lyla, Keelin, Brylee

My daughters name is Rendi. It was my great grandmother’s name and I always loved it.

1 Like

Shianne Marisa Nayoon darla

:ribbon: Phoenyx Reign​:ribbon: that is what I’m naming my daughter due 9/6/21 :heart:

My kids middle name is Dagny. It means new day. Which is exactly what she was for me. Sometimes the uniqueness doesn’t lie in the name, but the meaning

1 Like

One of my daughters is named Joleen. We always have compliments on her name. When picking a name make sure you can picture your elderly neighbor with that name…or the president of a major company. Don’t give them a name that can effect them later. The first thing people look at on a resume is the name. Sadly that is a first impression.

My daughter is Rayya :heart:

1 Like

Jewelia… pronounced Julia

1 Like

Lyra! My favorite name for a girl!

My youngest is Minerva Astrid. We almost named her Emory Accalia

I always get compliments on my name. I hated it when I was young but now I like it…

My oldest is Kamea it’s Hawaiian and means my one and only

My 3rd daughter is Ilythia I think original spelling is ilithyia we call her Lithy for short

My daughter is Briellah, we never have met anyone with the same spelling. Mylah was another option we loved

I have a niece named Cordelia and one named Stella

My daughter’s name is Rosemere

zhana said zarna my granddaughters name i love it

1 Like

My daughters name is Valentina! A strong, yet dainty name.

My daughters name is blaine

Ingrid. It’s and older name but you don’t hear it much any more.

My girls names are Willow & Veda Sage

Tykea and Allora are my girls names :slight_smile:

My daughter is Darionna. Kenzie, Alisyn Taylin Danika were alternatives. She “danced” in my belly to Darius Rucker so I knew it had to be a form of his name. :joy:

My daughter is named Sadonna :heart_eyes:

Ayla . Skyla , brinlee , Bria

Ahnisty
Morrella
Chandra

Ophelia, Hedy, Agatha, Sonora, Liv

My oldest daughter is brooklyn but i LOVE Indiana too…

My partner didn’t really like Indiana so our second is called Georgia-Rose :black_heart:

I also love

Willow
Payton and
Alana

Renesmee i named my daughter after renesmee on twilight Bella daughter

1 Like

Tabree, Journey, Kazmin

Im pregnant and found out we are having a boy, but the girl name we were going to use was Hazel

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Kristianna.

My daughter’s names are Nevaeh and Creedence

1 Like

I’ve always loved the names Edith and Murphy for a girl. But if we have a daughter she will be named Elceila Leann, after our grandmothers. All of which are unique so hopefully that helps :relaxed:

Morgan, kadie, Sadie, Maxine, rylee, phalynn, sherry, marlow, Ellie, ember, amber, randi, Erica, tasia, sabrie, kaya, Brooke, Remington, Shelby, rainy, autumn, vada, Sidney, sage, molly, piper, willow, kipper, laiken, Addison, addalyn, Payton, Paige, milly, Candace, Kennedy, raci, Lexi, Brianna, carter, Leah, teegan, Hadley, Bailey, harmony, arie, kyzer, Ridley, Sidney, milly, Carley, camberly, braleigh, aspen, everly, Ashtyn, Addison, wren, kipper, Mallory, tristin, ravin, Harper

Hannah, Monique, Melody, Nicole, Phoebe, Lorelei, Marilyn. Honestly I was torn between all these trying to pick names for our daughter but ended up naming her Natalie :heart:

My daughters are Makayla, Skylar, Sierra, Deyinara, and Izzabelle

Ahnaleesia (pronounced Ah-Na-Leese-E-Ah)

Eyleigh (eye-lee) , Lara ,isla (eye-la)

1 Like

My daughters name is London. If I had another I would have used Arcadia.

2 Likes

I love the names Maebi and Noura.

Janora, Starlet, Serenity, Acelynn, Myla

Kata I love that name. Pronounced cata

My daughter is Tanique

2 Likes

How about you name her something she can spell, like randi, or rhandee

Or go with all the other bullshit names