Unique baby girl names?

My Daughters name is Dalyn Reese… my husband name is Daryl and my middle name is Lynn so we sorta combined it for her first name …

Lyra! I’m pregnant and chose Lyra-Mae for a girl but I’m having another boy… X

I have a Phoenix which goes either or and I love the name lyric

My name is Yeraldine not confused with Geraldine it’s sounded out differently. My middle name is Nazareth and my older sister middle name is Irujari(very Mayan/Aztec)

1 Like

My daughters name is Merida. She’s the only one I know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I named my 2 girls, Natalia (Na-tal-ya) Reann (ryan) and Chelsie Alyssa. I know (chelsea) was popular at one time but it wasnt when i had her and both my girls have yet to meet some one around their age with the same name.

Wow that’s a hard one but ! I never had girls all boys but my name I Never hear it often its Henrietta you never hear about that name!

I have a hazel, a poppy and the newest baby is going to be named Scotlyn

Takoma…although her namesake’s spelling was Tacomah.

Willow or Finley are my two favs!

1 Like

How about Unique? I met a little girl years ago and that name always stuck with me

My daughters are Zahli and Denva, but I also loved the names Freya, Peyton,Quinn and Valaa

I have an Ainsley and an aralynn (air-a-Lynn) is how we pronounce it

Kateri is my daughters name…it represents a first nations goddess

After growing up with so many other Jennifers, I had to give my daughter a unique name. I named her Laurina, Rina for short. Over 30 years later, she has yet to meet another Laurina!

I named my daughter Riverlyn and my son will be born any minute with the name skysen!

My oldest daughters name is addison and my youngest daughters name is lacy.

My daughter’s name is Brailynn AnnMari. If we have another I want to name her either Loralee Grace or Letticia Rose

My daughter’s name it’s Kattleya originally spelled with a C it’s an Orchid.

You know everybody is doing the unusual name spelling so I’d go with the normal names cause then your kid will be original. Mary,pasty, nancy, Gail, Emma, Ada, julie, charolette, Colleen, courtney, kasey, Harper. So many normal names to choice from

Jayla, Jaylee, Jaylyn. Those were names we considered but ended up with Madeleine

I have two daughters and a son and my oldest her name is Audrey and my second is a girl named Annika and my son who is Bruno

My middle name it’s Shyrene. Its a combo of Sherry and Irene!

I just named my daughter Azalea Sky :cherry_blossom:- I also have a Violet Noelle, Scarlett Briella and Sienna Alyse

It’s not uncommon but it is an old name, Opal. :heart:

1 Like

Think of things you’re passionate about and go from there. I like science and people who shape the world. Intelligence and pushing boundaries. Not stopping no matter how big of obstacles you’re facing. I was hoping to find a name that matched mine in syllables, 3 and nickname (Becca) with 2. (Just because I’m weird) I searched baby name websites where you can filter out the 1,000 most popular and stuff. Then I started looking up celestial names. Fairy names. Witchy names. List of scientists names. That’s when Galileo came up. He’s always been one of my favorite scientists. I’m sort of anti-organized religion. Galileo went against the church which was the governing body during his time, in the name of science and forward movement in thought and knowledge. The way he went against them wasn’t in anger and spite, but he refused to give up. I was so mad, if we were having a boy we had the perfect name. Pretty damn Italian for not having much Italian in me or dad but still. Moved on and did more research. Came back to Galileo and thought Galileo Galilei… Galilei. We named my daughter Galilei and we call her Lili. I got my 3 syllables, my 2 syllable nickname. I got my science, I got empowerment. I’d actually always wanted a daughter named Lily but it was way too common for me to consider. She was born 6 weeks early on the day after Galileo’s birthday! So the calendar literally goes Galileo-Galilei lmao I found the only other “Galilei” in the U.S. on Facebook and requested her and we’ve talked about her name and she posted about me and a picture of my daughter. They’re the only 2 in the U.S. with the name. It turned out such a perfect thing. Other names I had on my list were Florence, Lorelei, Willow, and Emerald. If you like some more common names, search them. Look in the suggested of sites under the names you like. Just keep digging. It took me like 2 months of searching daily to find the perfect one. If we didn’t pick a unique first name, her dad and I had decided we would give her an insane middle name. Like pancake or something. Just because we’re both people that would love that for ourselves and thought we could raise a kid who would appreciate the whole “what does the P stand for?” Question and them saying pancake. But since Galilei is not common at all, her middle name is Louise to share my friends late daughters middle name. If people don’t know how to pronounce Galilei, I just find it kinda funny because it’s a famous scientist. It doesn’t bother me at all and I just tell the doctor or whoever that we call her Lili.

Nancy, Jane. The older names most people don’t name their children.

1 Like

Alayne…
Maleigha…
Kymberleigh…
Caydence…
Liliauna…

I chose classic simple names for Daughters…
Nicole & Megan
Spelled easy because I spent a lifetime with a misspelled first name and a weird middle name.

My daughter is Zarynn, like Aaron with a Z. I’ve never heard it another time!

1 Like

Maderna LaCovidia

Ok maybe not. There are so many options.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat but my list at the moment is Jurni, Sienna, Darla (darling), Ember, and Eliyana. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My daughters are Annalisa , Rayne and Luna … really love the names samarah and kyra too

I have 2 girls, their names are Christian & Mystical

My eldest daughter is called Imogen, my step daughters are called Freya, reina and oriana

1 Like

Storm, stormi , journey, sarahlynn , Denver, hope, janiyla , reign, luna, solar, dash, Delilah, dakota is my daughter name

1 Like

We always said we would name our daughter Lyla Lynn (but after 7 years of trying and a few miscarriages along the way) we ended up naming our rainbow baby girl Journi Rayne.

I have an Autumn and a Rory Jade

Bronwyn
Ainsley
Isla
Eloise
Orianna
Ophelia
Esme
Arabella
Ellery
Wren
Ismay
Willow
Dillon
Regan

My girls are Rylee & Blair. Rylee is sort of common now but I don’t hear Blair at all hardly.

I have an Emery Sage, Cherish Eden Grace, Nayah Kaleah Ellyon, and Serena Brielle.

I considered Loreal, Esprit, Noemi, Celine, Evangelina, Mariposa, Xinnia (zinyah), Milan, and Willow.

Mine, guaranteed to never find a souvenir with that name. I’m 46, I have nothing.

My girls are named Onyx and Orion🤗

My little girl is Ayda-Rose. I haven’t heard of that yet… x

My daughters names are Marisol and Esmeralda

All Irish names so will be unique - name and pronouncing
Searán - Sear awn
Grainne - grawn ya
Clodagh - Clo da
Saoirse - sear sha
Blaithne - blaw heen
Caoimhe - queeva
Sorca - sor kha
Niamh - ne eve
Freya - frey a

Lennon, Reece, Kinsley, cadence, Esme, Eloise, sawyer, presleigh.

If this baby is a girl her name will be Rose-Marie Ellen. The hyphenated first name makes it just unique enough for me (I’m normally not a fan of basic names like rose or marie … and Ellen was my Oma’s middle name :heart:

I adore the name Penryn but my kids were born before I knew it existed.

Harlow, Carys. I also like Willa and Saylor.

My name Joline especially spelled the way mine is. And I have always been a fan of my Nettie’s name

My daughter’s names Everly Denise, also I like Lona, Dryden, Verdell, Lenna, Havon, Harla, Hanley, Ryne

My daughter is Merida born august 2020

I wanted Meadow Brooke but ended up with Zoe Brooke.

What about Ashlynn, Zoe,Autumn, piper, Charlie,Tristan, shelblyn

My name is Melanie but it is pronounced Mah Laney, I gave my daughter the name as a middle but spelled hers correctly

MeLaney

Shae…Irish.
Kythe…Scottish
Mackenzie
Paige
Piper
Tegan
Tani
Doone
Yuki
Suki
Riley
Harper
Louanne
Sukilee

Nevaeh which is Heaven spelled backwards. Akaysha or Acacia (same name different spelling). Ayanna, Santana

Some of you are putting your child through trials when they get older :joy::joy:

Astrid- God & Beauty

My daughters name is Astrid Celeste.

I also like Winifred, or Winnie for short

My daughters names are Ada & Evy :ribbon:

3 Likes

My daughters name is Baia pronounced Bay-uh

My favorites are : Piper , Lucy , Winter , and Lola

My daughter knew a girl named Unique

2 Likes

I have a Calista means most beautiful in Greek

2 Likes

I work in labor and delivery, I can tell you very common names now?

My daughters name is Hana (hah-na) Leia. We named her after the Hana highway in Maui

1 Like

We wanted a unique name too…we named our beautiful daughter
:sparkling_heart: Kortez :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Absolutely LOVE unique names!
Just had a baby girl the end of February we named her

• LOXTYN LYNAE *

I have an Eliza i dont hear it much but I think its the most beautiful girls name :sparkling_heart: my Eliza Mary-Ann :heart:

Girls names I liked when I heard:
Antonina
Dionnetta
Lyrabelle

1 Like

We always loved Melina but never had a girl.

2 Likes

I loved the names Bria (Bree-A), Brenna (Bren-A) or Josephine and call her Joey.

Honesty Love is my oldest daughter name

Annie is my great great grandmas name, I thought it was so sweet.

I love the name Maury. I know people may think of Maury povich? But I don’t, I just love that name for a girl!

Seraphina or Serendipity?

My daughter’s name is Cordelia - we call her cordie for short :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I met a girl named Halo once.

2 Likes

Not many with my name Donalda Joy. I had Montana Sky picked if I had a girl but 2 boys instead.

My daughter is Mindy after her great grandma. We’ve met very few other Mindys

My youngest is Lilah Grace and everyone loves her name

I have a great granddaughter named Rowan Presley.

We named our daughter Rosalyn, but call her Rosey/Ross for short.

We were going to call our girl Anya Elizabeth… but she turned out to be a boy! :heart::flushed:

My daughters name is Jaylee Rose . I think it’s pretty unique :heart:

2 Likes

My daughters name is Lyric :heartpulse:

1 Like

My daughters name is Zeya. Made it up myself years ago

I have a girl and her name is Rosealie but we call her Rosie.

My daughters name is Brielle (her bday is today!!)

1 Like

I named my daughter Lilliana Marie. A close second was Mya.

1 Like

My second born is named
Zadie :heart: it’s a little different.

1 Like

We named our daughter elzie. We started our name search watching movie credits.

I know a young lady named Kale Elizabeth

My granddaughter is named Leira (lee-eye-rah) after her great great gma Leora.

I actually love my name & my daughters name is Rosalyn. Also, unique

Ja’Raze. I work in a daycare and one of our girls is named this.

I have a Raelynn❤️Pronounced ray-lynn

I named my youngest daughter, Kenni Jane. Named after my grandpa, Kenneth

1 Like

Adaline
Cadence
Coda
Sibil
Elena
Serena
Lila
Layla
Ayla
London
Quinn
Amber
Juno
Summer
Celia
Rhodessa
Alora
Cecelia
Amelia
Davina
Davean
Evelyn
Eve
Gloria
Rikki
Rainie
Isla (i-luh)
Ines (e-nez)
Viola
Jayne (jay-knee)
Una (you-nuh)
Mae
Robin
Loretta

I have lots of baby girl names in mind lol I want to have a daughter sooo baddd. I am blessed with my baby boy Jacob Parker for now​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

The name I had picked out for a girl was Kaydence Rose