What are some remedies for an acid reflux flare up?

Some baking soda in a glass of water makes me burp and makes me feel better

Whole milk, yogurt, ice cream
Nexium daily

Maalox or Mylanta always works for me. I hope you feel better very soon :pray::pray::pray:

Baking soda and water!

Apple cider vinegar works well.
Supplements or :
3tbls of acv
1tbls honey
6-8 oz water

I have the same issue . I thought I was having a heart attack a couple of times :disappointed:

1 Like

Go to your doctors they will prescribe medication worked for me

Yep… I drink milk and even a milk shake ice cream anything like that helps

Drinking a glass of milk in small sips helps me

Applesauce no caffeine or spicey food after 5

Nexium i have it bad too i find it the best

Apple cider vinegar and honey

Drink some vinegar, it works

I like Gavescon instead of tums. Tums seems to make mine worse

Famotidine works, you can get it over counter or prescription.

Nexium 24 hour capsules. 1 every morning on a empty stomach

Vinegar or drink baking soda

Drink a tablespoon of vinegar, its gross but it works

Been told eating a piece of raw potato will help

Take some Nexium it is good

Zantac over the counter. WORKS! :blush:

1 Like

lots of milk it helps with mine

I think baking soda and water??

Not over eating or eating right before bed.

Drink something carbonated to make you burp.

Sleep on your left side

I had it really bad which was caused by ulcers

Ginger tea …or peppermint tea both help tremendously

Cold glass of milk x

Lanzaprapole or omaprasole from your doctor guaranteed to work.

1 Like

Milk works for me, instantly

Gallbladder u have upper back pain for me anyway

Drip dill pickle juice or drink a hot diet coke

Gaviscon Advance regularly!

I drink milk and sit upright for a couple of hours.

Milk…mustard…apple cider vinager

Change your diet and you won’t need meds,

Milk and lots of it is what my brother use’s

Omeprazole 40 mg. Every morning !!
Call your Doctor

Teaspoon of yellow mustard

Rolaids work for me on top of my meds

Pills from my doctor’s.

Glass of milk and a Rennie :ok_hand:t4:

I take Prolisac 40 mg PRN…works for ME.

Prilosec hands down! Off brand is omeprazole

You had better go see a doctor…

i use pepcid or omepeazole.

That’s my remedy too

Alka Seltzer or Picot

I take emprazole and gavascon if it gets bad ok

Raniditine is cancer causing there is a lawsuit for it

I. Take. The. Maalox.

Keep the head of the bed raised…

Gaviscon. Prilosec. Omeprazole.

Famotidine: acid reducer

Buscopan…go see your Dr

Acv or pickle juice. I also take this any it helps right away. Also don’t eat acidic things. Chocolate gets me so I try to avoid it. Also don’t eat to late in the evening. Losing weight can help too. I learned that. Haha. Good luck.

And at night or throughout the night if it starts to come back I take 1 maybe 2 depending on how bad and I drink milk .

1 Like

This is what i use… It works every time! Just follow the instructions on the box… I have found that it works better and faster with cold water…

I take this once a day n it usually helps with keeping it away all day

1 Like

I was on zantac, tums and pepto for my reflux, nothing worked. I started using Doterra Digestzen tabs and it’s been amazing relief!

Get prilosec Rx from doctor. Worked wonders for me

Ranatidine, can buy in the pound shops or wilkos lots of places do it just take 1 everyday they are fantastic and herbal :slight_smile:

Drink Apple cider vinegar!

Lansoprazol,Gaviscon Liquid x

Pepsid. Compid. Tablets

Omneprazole! Take daily…

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr. Durojiaye on how he
has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within
48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man
could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to
contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart
for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all
other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr. Durojiaye and he told
me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Durojiaye
released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his
eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me
again.As Im writing this testimony right now Im the most happiest
girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our
love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All
thanks goes to Dr. Durojiaye for the excessive work that he has done for me
by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop
Dr.Durojiaye email address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if
you have a lover that you really want back so badly, Email:[email protected] or Whatsapp him +2348145811971

Pickle juice prevacid

Kendall Altman Porter

Alka Seltzer works wonders

Elevating the head of your bed.

Get scoped if u have it often can damage ur throat. Pepcid in short term. Sleep propped up. Decrease greasy spicy foods. Maybe caused or worse w binder.

If you can, puke all you can the burning acid will come out. Thats such a relief… Take tablets/capsules to stop the acid production and an anti acid to neutraulize any acid left… Take a very light meal/snack. Get some rest while you massage the area gently…
If it doesnt stop go to hospital…they will put a drip/injection to stop the pain…
May God take away your pain…I know how it feels…

I started taking nexium which you can get over the counter and store brand so it’s not expensive, absolutely amazing. I use to wake up every morning with killer chest pain heartburn and it’s totally gone. It started working the first day I took it.
On an empty stomach an hour before breakfast every morning.

A friend told me this years ago and it works iv been doing it for years now 2 table spoons of pickle juice yes no more than that

Peppermint water…put a few drops of peppermint oil (in the baking department) in a glass or bottle of water. It only takes about 3 good sips. I keep a pint in my fridge at all times. It was recommended by my gastroenterologist and works great.

Try to sleep sitting up so the acid doesn’t come up and burn your throat. I also find that milk helps, it sort coats things. These things work me but I too am on Pariet x2/day (script required, in Canada ). Good luck as been there and done that and its nasty so I feel for you

Baking soda dissolved in a glass of warm(ish) water.

Hi. Shame man, i know the feeling, i get mine so bad that i feel like im getting a heart attack. Please try Lancap and then also a mayogel(those white medicines). Those 2 combined works like a bomb. All the best

I drink hot honey water to soothe my throat.

Few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar

Milk or pickle juice both help me!

My granddaughter pukes it up

Pickle juice …dont ask just drink couple of shots…

1 Like

Drink a teaspoon of baking soda with water

1 Like

Drink apple cider vinegar everyday it actually works great

My Doctor many years ago told me to drink 1/4 to 1/2 cup of a very fizzy pop with my meals. I have a hiatus hernia and this has worked for me for over 50 years. Divol, etc just made me very sick at that time.

Try Trustan 60 MG. Works for me. You need a prescription.

Whiskey and milk lol

Gaviscon - works to make a barrier between stomach @ esophagus . Works faster than anything I’ve ever used . Good luck

Yogurt, whole milk, baby carrots, vinegar.

I drink a glass of Alkaline 88 water. I find it in the water section at the grocery store. It works for me. Hope it works for you.

Papaya, it has enzymes that aid with digestion and banana it helps coat your throat. If you’re not pregnant throat coat tea works too, work on eating more plant based foods, it all trickles down to either allergies, poor digestion and poor microbiome health unless you’re pregnant than that just means extra pressure, but stress is really damaging to your body long term, I know all this because I’ve suffered from reflux disease for almost 2 years.

I had to stop eating beef and cut way back on milk. I have heard radishes help. Spicy food is out for me also. Doing much better. Hope these help you.

Omprazole or lanprozole if it doesn’t go with over the counter medication. Speak to your Gp and they will prescribe one of the above. Gaviscon is good x

1 Like

I take omeprazole OTC every day. Started helping on day 2. Before that, milk was a short, quick fix when I was pregnant. Also found Rolaids to work better than Tums personally.

Like when babies get acid reflux I was taught to hang my son upside down just for a second for him to realign. It worked miracles. Did it once and basically never had to do it again. He ended up with just normal baby spit up.
So maybe as an adult youre needing a realignment. Either try out an inversion board or see a chiropractor

I get gastritis when I’m anxious. Drink plenty of water, try some soya based yoghurt with probiotics in and red apples before bed have always really helped me! The apple before bed so it’s said makes the stomach alkaline and reduces acid build up. Has to be a red apple though.

Yes 1/2 cup of water with teaspoon of baking soda. Works every time.

Apple cider vinegar and water equal parts. Followed by glass of cool water. Likes cures likes

Diet has alot to do with acid reflux

try honey, it will sooth your throat and settle your tummy and reduce stomach acid just 1 spoonful a day is all you need.