What are some super early pregnant symptoms?

Nausea, sore breasts, and increased sense of smell for me

1 Like

I had no symptoms at tall that I was pregnant only around 4month eating coleslaw pinneapple and alittle tired beside that nothing

Nausea, vomiting, boobs hurting, backache, a change in mood, more hungry, sleepness nights, some cramps, pooping more, dizziness/light headedness, a change in skin color, itching, a change in taste and smell.

For my first, I had mild cramps for a week. For my second, I had pee way more often.

Things tasted different or ‘off’. Higher heart rate.

Sleepy, dizzy, nausea & vomiting , Metallic taste in mouth.

Achy boobs, meat cooking made me nauseous and cramping

Nausea and heightened since of smell

1 Like

Sore breast. Tired. Loss of appetite

Dark veins in boobs.

My symptoms were I was really tiered and my boobs hurt and was more hungry that’s how I found out I was pregnant

As am writing this am the happiest woman on earth because what I thought was impossible for me it came true. Me and my man have been together for some years now and as a couple we were always happy and talked about our future and we love each other so much but after some time I realized my man was starting to change his ways. He no longer showed interest in me anymore and was always distant even when we were together. I went and talked to his elder sister because we were best friends and she loved me very much.I told her that her brother was behaving strangely now days and seemed not to care about me any more. The sister told me that my boyfriend was having an affair with another woman but she had feared telling me because she thought I would be very hurt but she told to fight for my man and she told me to Mama Shamina and tell her my problem. I called Mama Shamina and told her my problem and Mama made a love and binding spiritual prayer for me and in 2 days my boyfriend confessed everything and begged for my forgiveness since then he showed me love and affection and we got engaged and our wedding took place last month. Now am called Mrs Sidney. Thanks so much Mama Shamina u are a powerful spiritual healer. U can contact Mama Shamina on +27673785858 whatsapp in case you are passing through the same situation like i was and i guarantee you, she will be of great help to you

I found out at two weeks. I was extremly bloated. I was car nauseous and my boobs hurt so bad. Super tired . Metal taste in my mouth.

SO tired and foods I enjoyed starting making me nauseous at just the smell.

Hard belly and sore breasts

I just found out at 3 weeks that I’m pregnant. First sign was after about a week everything made me nauseous. Brushing my teeth, smells even if they weren’t bad smells, eating, hitting a bump in the road while driving.

I didn’t have any symptoms until 4 to 5 weeks, personally. I started to feel extra bloated, moody, my breasts were tender and I was having cramps (implantation). I think some women can defintely feel really early on symptoms like 1 to 2 weeks. I was confusing them with my normal PMS symptoms, which they can be similar to.

Didn’t have any until 18 weeks

Water tasted weird very early

Headache,nausea, everything smells ugghh