What are the chances of getting pregnant while fertile?

Umm very big chance if getting pregnant…
Not bashing you but gf . New guy use condoms… It may not be a baby you catch…

5 Likes

A baby would be the least of your worries of things that you could get. I’d be worried about HIV. I couldn’t care less about how many partners you have, but I do worry about you being so careless with your health. Use rubbers and get on birth control.

4 Likes

Serious question. You’ve had the sex talk given to you, right? Because this is a dangerous game to play. Go to the dr and get tested. And stop letting guys do that to you.

Big chance that you are honestly. Sleeping around like that, without protection, I would get tested for not only a baby but for other things you may have caught, which is also possible, even with one partner. Go to your dr and get a blood test done for pregnancy to rule that out.

Next time, make the man wear a condom regardless if your bc is working at the moment or not. For your safety. Take care of yourself!

(I’m not bashing, just saying that if she is going to have multiple partners in a small window of time, she needs to protect herself)

4 Likes

Not bashing or being rude(I use to sleep around and get tested every 6 months to be safe)I would give it 6 weeks(most stis will show up in this time frame)to get checked out.I would go get plan B just to be safe bit,chances are,you are pregnant.

Don’t compare accidents to being straight up wreckless. Big difference. But good luck with your situation.

2 Likes

You need to get a full panel done … like std testing and some don’t even show symptoms for weeks…some (herpes) can lay dormant for years especially in women. Good luck and I hope that this is just a scare for you and nothing more.

Have fun with s/ex toys to satisfy ur urges - u wont get an STI or pregnant. Value ur body more. An abortion would be a sad & lonely experience that u will be paying for urself & not nice to put ur body thru as it may possibly impact future pregnancies. Take care of urself. x

2 new guys unprotected and in the same week… gross. Go see a doctor :grimacing:

Birth control is to keep you from ovulating. Plan B or birth control pills won’t work. You are probably pregnant from the first guy. :flushed: GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

Good grief, use a toy. You’re playing a potentially costly or health deteriorating game of stupid.

Oh you’re getting judged for sure, why would you put yourself in this position at all?

Your fertile window is when you have a high likely hood of getting pregnant so very possible.