What are the chances of getting pregnant while fertile?

Sure is some judgy people on here, she asked to not be bashed she felt dumb for her mishaps, go get plan b. I don’t think the BC approach will work. Pack some condoms. Best of luck to ya.

7 Likes

It’s not an “accident”, it’s being irresponsible. If you don’t want a baby, take plan b and then go on BC.

9 Likes

Maury show, here we come!

7 Likes

This is why America is trying to stop abortion. This wasn’t an “accident” you chose to have adult fun without protection. This was a choice.

21 Likes

Damn quit judging her! All yall haters can go and stuck a D***

Do you want a baby AND STD’s….? This is how you get both of those things. Have fun wondering who your baby daddy is for the next 9 months. :woman_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

Seriously…but why don’t you just…not!..or if you don’t want that 'accident ’ to happen…get yourself fixed…sorry to be so blunt

6 Likes

It amazes me how many men and woman lack self respect catch and spread disease :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

I am an RN and a midwife. Take the plan B. And always carry protection. Chances are high depending on where you were in your fertile window. Also always be aware of the correct way to use your birth control.

10 Likes

Keep your legs closed! Get a toy, no worries! No wonder why their is so many STD :expressionless:

8 Likes

I live for this comment section :rofl:. Take a plan B, and wait two weeks. If that doesn’t work and you end up pregnant. Abortion before your 6 weeks along.

12 Likes

Keep having unprotected sex with all those strangers and you’re going to get something alright. If you’re lucky it will be pregnant!

Definitely get plan b. But still get a pregnancy test asap if you’re late. And please please please use condoms! Birth control does not protect you against possibly deadly diseases. Please look out for yourself first!:heart:

2 Likes

We need this :nauseated_face: as a react precisely for posts like this. Wow.

11 Likes

So you chose to get pregnant, got it. There’s roughly an 80% chance of conception while ovulating.

Prayers, we all make mistakes.

1 Like

Geez, there sure are a lot of holier-than-thou judgy little f*ckers in this thread…

10 Likes

You’re already pregnant

1 Like

Taking birth control is definitely not your best option after the fact, not even really sure if that would even work.
Just Spend the money on a plan B, and hope it works.
Yeah it was dumb. No beating around the bush there.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Lastly. Keep protection in your bag/purse. So “accidents” like this don’t happen

It’s literally called your “fertile” window for a reason :woman_facepalming:t2:
And yes accidents happen…but having unprotected sex isn’t an accident unless you slipped on a wet floor and his dick broke your fall :joy:

This is why it should be legal to get your tube ties at any point actually it should be required to get your tubes tied when you do stuff like this… Please don’t have a baby you’re very immature and I can only imagine the amount of different men you’re child would be around if you’re pregnant for God sake please get an abortion

19 Likes

when is the baby shower?

10 Likes

Hope you don’t live in Texas

1 Like

Birth control pills DO NOT work as plan b. :woman_facepalming:t3: drunk or not, you’re being irresponsible if you don’t want to have a child. Congrats on the baby and prepare to get DNA test in 9 months :pregnant_woman::woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Shit happens so I won’t bash your decisions, after all, it’s your life and you will face the consequences of your actions… Honestly, no one can predict this stuff. It’s in Nature’s hands now! You absolutely CAN get pregnant on birth control. Trust me on that one. :sweat_smile: It’s a MYTH that taking birth control after conception will stop the pregnancy- this notion is ridiculous, don’t even think about that again. Even Plan B isn’t 100% effective, all of the time. You will just have to wait and see and for goodness sake, do yourself (and maybe baby) a favor and just be celibate for the next 4 weeks until you know for sure! And FYI- only a pregnancy test can tell you for sure if your pregnant or not!

You should’ve gotten a Plan B pill the very next morning, not birth control. I think it still works after a day or two but the sooner you take it the better

They sell off brand plan b. Look up levonorgestrel or just off brand plan b. Good luck.

Also leave the girl alone you judgy ass fucks. :unamused: good lord

Girl, you a mess… just close up shop! :joy:

14 Likes

Please learn to use contraception or abstain from sex because huni you’re not ready to bring a child into the world :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Condoms, please use them. Lol :innocent:

1 Like

Wait, this is posted on mamas uncut lol she might already have a child/children!

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13799 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://ProLifeStyle41.pages.dev

I would be far more concerned about an std.

7 Likes

Any time you have unprotected sex there’s a chance of getting pregnant. Regardless of birth control.

An actual MD would be a better person to ask than FB

5 Likes

Go get plan B and don’t look back. Why take chances with guess work.

1 Like

If ur actively taking nuvaring it probably is unlikely to get pregnant it took me 7months after stopping nuvaring before I got pregnant with my 2nd and I had been on it 2yrs before then

1 Like

Pregnant?
What about stds you hussy?
Learn to strap it

22 Likes

I am not one to slut shame but ffs girl use protection! There’s a lot more than just pregnancy to worry about.

If you are having unprotected sex with anyone who can get you pregnant you should definitely take a test in a few weeks. Mean time go to your gp or a planned parenthood to see if you can get a plan b or if it’s too late.

He finished in the goods :rofl:
There is a chance you will get preg of course but also a chance of stds also. We all make mistakes and do dumb shit but hopefully we learn and be more careful next time.

God the people on this page are so judgy and gross.

3 Likes

Get yourself a plan B if it’s not too late

Pretty high. I would take the plan b if your still in the window for it and if not either be prepared to be a mom or get an abortion. Having unprotected sex, while not using any form of protection while your ovulating is never a good idea. I personally would get the plan b and take it and then call your OB to schedule an appt to go in and get a check up.

The way some of you women think of and talk about other women is repulsive. So much judgement and disrespect… if I didn’t know any better, I would think y’all live perfect lives. For starters, I didn’t realize y’all pay her bills, were her mom, or your lives are directly impacted by her decision to have sex.

Now for the OP, I cannot give you medical advice but I would encourage you to look into plan B and make another appointment with your GYN. Things happens and people are human. Learn from it and move on. Best of luck hun! <3

Wow. You knew you were in your fertile week and you decided to temp fate?

1 Like

Well first off, plan B helps to work for the past and present. Birth control works for the present and future so two different things. Next, you might wanna get tested for stds since you sound like you don’t care for condoms or settling. And lastly I would suggest buying a few pregnancy tests before your baby is delivered holding your birth control. Just being totally honest

6 Likes

Girl use condoms if you’re gonna be with multiple people please be safe.

10 Likes

Take plan b. Wouldn’t try BC pills.

Let me just say, this is why I have a 10 year old :woman_facepalming:t2:
Go to the doctor and get tested for STDs. And get on birth control.

4 Likes

Well, it’s highly likely that you could get pregnant if you’re sexually active, especially during your fertile week. So first, get some form of emergency contraception (not birth control). Second, go get tested for STDs. And lastly, I’m not going to say “wear condoms” because the only 100% way of NOT getting pregnant/contracting STDs is NOT having intercourse & also THERE IS NO CONDOM FOR YOUR HEART! Intercourse is a spiritual gateway. Your body is a precious temple. We ALL make mistakes & the decision is ultimately up to you, but consider celibacy. It would eliminate the stress of pregnancy scares, unwanted STDs & spiritual soul ties. I hope this helped in some way or form.:crossed_fingers: I love you but most importantly, God loves you! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Is this really a question?

4 Likes

It’s not confusing, you’re just dumb. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

The level of stupidity :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Bc pills take about 7 days to work. Take plan B asap. The longer you leave it the less likely it will work.

1 Like

There’s still time for plan b

We are taught basic sex Ed in primary school……

All we’ve been through over the past few years and adults still behave this way… Yicks.

1 Like

Go get a blood test and they have a back up plan b pill at planned parenthood. Then get tested for stds. A condom will protect you from some, but not all. It will not prevent the transmission of herpes. You can get tested there as well. Carry your card and you can always ask for a reciprocal proof but that is not 100 percent either. For substance issues, you can contact aa.

If your going be with multiple partners you really should be using condoms to protect from stds and stis. You should see a doctor and get checked and plan b but that isn’t 100% effective.

7 Likes

l get paid over $ 186 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 16736 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://EasyJob41.pages.dev/

High chance you could get pregnant with the first guy, I mean you were fertile!! I would get plan b pray you aren’t pregnant, take the pill and wait two weeks until your safe to not get pregnant!! Your obviously very young or you wouldn’t be asking these questions! Look after yourself and your body

5 Likes

During a woman’s fertile window there’s about a 30% chance of pregnancy. At least those are the stats according to yourfertility.org

Plan b works by pushing out your ovulation. If you’re already fertile it’s unlikely to work.

I’d wait 3 weeks to test and if negative then make sure you have condoms as well. Bc doesn’t cover you against STD’s

I have soooo many questions ….

1 Like

YES, IT WAS PRETTY DUMB OF U - U SHOULD HAVE KNOWN A LOT BETTER BUT SINCE IT HAS HAPPENED JUST DO A LOT OF PRAYING AND HOPE YOU’RE NOT WITH CHILD- go onto plan B now and stay on for a least 2-3 weeks and than continue on it for as long as u wish . i really don’t know what to say except - i’ll pray that u aren’t with child now!

3 Likes

I’m worried about Stds for you. Please protect yourself

5 Likes

Accidents happen because y’all don’t take prevention serious this all could’ve been prevented so this was no accident if it’s someone new you’d think you’d be overly cautious but instead let them raw ride u n bust n now u wanna be worried :woman_facepalming:t2: sex education is taught for a reason

If you have to post a thing like this, then child you need to get a hobby other than sex!

Girl, you’re going to get an std. don’t let strange men cum inside you. Go to the nearest gas station and get you some condoms omgosh.

Get a real plan b just in case

1 Like

The sex Ed in this country really needs a step up. :sob:

Get the plan b asap
But if youve had unprotected sex during that time perhaps get a pregnancy test kit as well

I hope this has been a wake up call for you
(No I’m not being harsh nor bashing )

We all need to protect and take responsibility for ourselves sexually
Not only against pregnancy but also STDS

I get that things happen in the heat of the moment
As a grandmother I mean this out of love and from the heart

Definitely pregnant
It’s a 50/50 specially if ur fertile :grimacing: good luck!

Sounds like Maury in 9 months!

10 Likes

50/50. Either you are or you’re not

No judgment - please work on your self esteem. You’re worth so much more than this :heart:

17 Likes

I got pregnant on nuvaring and it’s highly possible to get pregnant while fertile

I feel like a) you want a baby cause you’re tracking your fertile days.

Or

B) you sleep around un protected quiet regularly and thats why you’re tracking your fertile days.

9 Likes

Jerry Springer haha :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:. I’d go get tested for STDs, disease’s, & pregnancy. no offense but I pray you aren’t pregnant bc you don’t sound very mature with how careless you have been smfh.

11 Likes

Good luck. One hell of a poker game.

3 Likes

You are really playing multiple games of Russian roulette here. You’re likely going to get knocked up with gonorrhea

16 Likes

Unprotected sex with random guys and all your worried about is a pregnancy :woman_facepalming:t4:
You can get rid of a baby but these STDs today hit way different.
BE CAREFUL WITH THAT

It sounds like you’re actually trying to get pregnant? If you’re not you should have took the morning after pill not once but twice you should call a doctor right away and see if you can still take it the chance of you being pregnant is very very great you only need one swimmer to get pregnant don’t you know that yet this is how all those little babies are everywhere

4 Likes

My gawd, I wish these girls would chill tf out. We want equal rights and politics to stay out of our reproductive organs, yet we will be the first to throw shade because a woman takes delight in sex. Who cares who it’s with. She’s smart enough to know her fertile days, than she knows the risks she’s taking.

Now, on to the OP. Hun. Go get a check up. Either with the health dep or your ob. Plan B only works if you’re under 150 lbs. But there are other resources out there if you somehow fall preggo and decide not to keep it.

Morning after pill you have up to 5 days after sex to use buttt it is more effective in the first 3 days!!

You do you girl and be safe! Plan B and condoms.

1 Like

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!DO NOT TAKE BC AS PLAN B… that’s what PLAN B is for lady! Also you have to be a certain weight and use it like IMMEDIATELY so make sure you read the fine print!

Sorry not sorry. But if you’re not safe be prepared for consequences. Always carry spermicidal lube or or sheets with you, shit buy plan b and keep it in your trunk. If you can’t obstain from seggs then 1) you obviously HAVE to be prepared for the consequences & 2) prepare for ALL consequences.

This isn’t a joke, it’s a serious issue. You seem callus and not to truly care about it otherwise you wouldn’t have 2 mishaps back to back. Be prepared to possibly get pregnant which comes with 3 options.

Please be more careful and don’t just have casual seggs if you’re not 100% prepared. You know what’s at stake and ESPECIALLY with what’s happening in the country right now with Roe V Wade I wouldn’t be taking ANY chances.

Good luck and please be more careful!

Loosey goosey over here now all worried cause you may be pregnant :rofl: maybe use protection at all times…and with new guys :flushed::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

You need to see a doctor asap. Not only for birth control but also your mental health! Don’t walk…RUN!

7 Likes

Did you not take sex Ed? Sounds like you need to :flushed:

Yeah… Good luck with that! :joy:

See… I am all for a pro sex life with however many people you wanna be with… but I assume there are types like this out there who also say that they should be able to get abortions as many times as they want too… and that’s wrong. You don’t wanna get pregnant… then use protection!!!

Please go to a doctor to check for pregnancy and STIs. Also check for Plan B asap. And please, baby, use a condom next time. Take care of yourself! Now take this as a lesson, a scare, and protect yourself better next time.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry for all the shitty comments you’re getting. Don’t worry about it now, you’ve done what you can and if you stress about something before it happens you’re just putting yourself through it twice. It’s awesome that you got on bc so you won’t have to worry for much longer. There are plenty of options if something happens, but I know plenty of people (including myself) who Definitely should have gotten accidentally pregnant at some point but somehow did not. You’re already taking action to avoid this predicament in the future. F All the negative people on this thread that should’ve just kept scrolling.

Trading is extremely profitable when using the right channel with a good manager that has good techniques, today I’m earning huge amount worth of Crypto’s direct to my wallet with the minimum investment under a reliable legitimate trading platform. Interested members can also start making money from this platform too, just connect to her on how to get started with through her link :paperclips: below :arrow_double_down::point_down:

I must say Mrs Elizabeth James trading skill is awesome and highly effective. Her Investment platform is accuracy and she have the best signal for mining your investment hit her dm :point_down::-1: up

hello my friends stay at home and start making huge profit online i,m very very happy for joining this great platform is really really helpful this is an opportunity friend Don’t miss this real tested and trusted click on the name below and joined the company platform for more info and details

Hey👋 are you a newbie on cryptocurrency investment, do you want to trade without much loses? I highly recommend that you message MRS Elizabeth James, I make money trading with her, click on his name and ask to join…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Investing in Cryptocurrency is quite challenging when you don’t know how to start, what to invest on and how to make profits on every of your investment. For better understanding you can contact