What are the signs of a miscarriage?

I’m so sorry mama :broken_heart: It sounds to me like a chemical pregnancy. The same happened to me. I tested positive then a few days later tested negative. Sending healing thoughts your way.

1 Like

I bled heavy for 3 months on and off with 7 of my 8 pregnancies. 4 of them were miscarriages and 3 of them were due to blood clots in the placenta that are common and usually dissolve on their own.

You had a miscarriage.

1 Like

Could have been a false positive, but either way, let it heal. Once a miscarriage starts, the pregnancy is in big trouble. It will take it’s course. The emotional rollercoaster is not fun. Hang in there. :pray: It sounds like a miscarriage.

1 Like

Never loose hope. It could implantation bleeding. But I will say when i mc I felt like I really needed to pee then blood, like period ish. But I also had spotting with my rainbow who is 17 months now. Also with my first born I had a Blood tests come back negative, I was about 18 weeks (he’s 8 now). I would make an appointment or go to ER. Bleeding while pregnant Can be something and its best to make sure for you and baby :pray:t2::revolving_hearts: praying mama

I had implantation bleeding with some of my babies. Just keep watch on HCG levels is the best advice or if heavy bleeding with tissues passing

I bled with all my pregnancies in the beginning when I miscarried it was bleeding and cramps and it was a lot of blood by day 2 but we’re all different listen to the hospital and rest go back in 2 to 3 days to see if your hcg levels increased then get an ultrasound

Did you go get a blood test for hcg levels to see if there going down or up

It sounds like a miscarriage. I’m so sorry :disappointed: sending you love and support :heart::heart:

Sorry but sounds like a miscarriage. Same happened to me

1 Like

When I had a miscarriage when I was 18 I had bleeding, but also searing/stabbing painful cramping that was different than period cramping… hoping for the best for you OP… hang in there… hugs and love to you :heart:

Miscarrage is how it sounds.

My second pregnancy this happened to me and I had a hemorrhage and the next scan I went too he was fine and now he’s 1. Never lose hope!!!

1 Like

Contact your doctor.

I’m sorry momma. I just went through this 2 months ago but I was 14 weeks pregnant and lost my baby

Call your OB immediately. I’m not a doctor, and I’m not going to convey anything I heard through the grapevine. Your OB would want you to call them.

2 Likes

First of all I deeply understand you because I’ve spotted with all my pregnancies. If you have a regular Obstetrix office you go to I would call and ask if you could be seen if not find one and see if you can be seen. Don’t stress find your peace of mind baby needs you. Of course I’ve miscarried before but it has a lot to do with different things. Sending you prayers hope its not a miscarriage.

I was having light bleeding, stomach cramps, Burning, nausea and pain. As the days went on it turned into HEAVY bleeding and was told I was having a threatening miscarriage and was told to just let nature take its course… so I got a second opinion and turns out I had a 9lb cyst that could have broke off my ovary and hurt me and could have lost my son.
Call your OB and get checked asap. Good luck momma :sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of a miscarriage? - Mamas Uncut

Call your doctor like yesterday

2 Likes

Clots are not implantation bleeding!

Have you heard of a Doctor?

7 Likes

Definitely get checked out asap. It could be nothing but bleeding isn’t anything to mess around with

2 Likes

Clots mean miscarriage. I’m sorry sweetie. This early you might not feel any pain.

3 Likes

Clots mean it’s most likely a miscarriage. Go to the ER.

4 Likes

Please got to the er

3 Likes

I had bleeding in the beginning with clots. I went to ER and had to get a rhogam shot due to my blood type. I’m now 23 weeks and doing well.

2 Likes

I had this same thing at 8 weeks. It was a threatened miscarriage. Meaning in danger of having one. I had no pain either. Doc put me on bedrest for a week. Everything turned out fine.you need to go to ER and have them confirm you haven’t already miscarried.

3 Likes

Get seen. That said, that happened to me and it was a small hematoma that fixed itself.

Why wouod you post here instead of going to your G.P, your maternal instincts should have kicked in by now! Don’t play roulette with your unborn child

8 Likes

Make a doc appt or go to er I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks same way

Mine was old dark blood spotting. 10 weeks along.

I had a lot of bleeding ( no pain ) and very large clot finally while I waited to be seen at our ER back in oct when I had my miscarriage… lost the baby that day … by time they got to me everything was gone… Oct 7th I was pregnant . by oct 12 I was not… but few weeks later I conceived again and doinv fine now…

but with having any clots following a positive pregnancy test , always go and get checked and have them do an ulteround

1 Like

You are bleeding and passing clots and you’re asking people on Facebook?~!!! Do you have doctors where you live???

2 Likes

I bled from 6 weeks to 9 weeks from a hematoma. It resolved by 12 weeks. They did an ultrasound. Got told to take it easy, and no sex for a week after any bleeding. And to call if it got heavier or I had cramping.

I have this happen at 13 week have a miscarriage so it’s some to not mess with I have to have a dmc done but now I have a baby who about to been 3 year old

Possible implantation but please get checked jic :heart:

I bled a lot during my first pregnancy. Scared me to death. My oldest is 7 now. Wouldn’t hurt to get checked out just in case.

Please go see you Dr. it could be implantation or miscarriage. Better safe than sorry. Hugs

I would go and get checked I had heavy bleeding with my daughter at 10 weeks but I didn’t loose her she is now 14. For your own peace of mind I would go and get checked

1 Like

Last month i have received $ 20780 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy ma­kes over $ 20749 a month do­ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://famous-cocada-d1dd0b143.netlify.app/

2 Likes

I’d get seen too but really this early they can’t tell you much. I done this with my daughter and she didn’t have a heart beat it was too early so they couldn’t say and said it looked like there was 2 and then said she absorbed the other or something. But all I don’t was stress til I was about 8 weeks and she finally had a heart beat. Even tho I didn’t know what I was having at the time and I was barely pregnant the thought of losing my baby killed me I cried didn’t want to be touched I honestly just wanted my mom and sister.

1 Like

I’m really impressed about your profile and personalities. I also admire your good sense of humor on here.i don’t normally write in the comment section, but I think you deserve the complement. I would to send you a friend request but I don’t think is appropriate. tryings to add you but is not going through can you please send me a friend request. click on my profile picture on here you are going to see it , send me a friend request so I can accept it or inbox :love_letter: me on messenger

1 Like

Could also be a sub chorionic hemmorage. Most babies survive it.

1 Like

I had super heavy sudden bleeding around 11 weeks for 3 days…had an ultrasound abd baby was completely ok! Doc couldn’t say for sure what had caused it so my biggest take from it after being convinced it was a miscarriage and having to wait 5 days to get an ultrasound to check, don’t stress abd worry about it until you have a definitive answer. Either way, you need to relax, don’t stress, take care of yourself as if you’re still pregnant until you are 100% sure of what happened.

I’ve bled heavily also with big clots 2/3 of my pregnancies. & I ended up having large subchorionic hematomas. Hoping this is also the case for you, bc most of time they’re not harmful and go away on their own after some time. You will want to go to the ER so they can check over you & baby to make sure! Prayers!!!

Don’t listen to others who are just being nasty and rude, they just like to push their issues on others bc they get off on it. But I would go see a Doctor forsure just to be sure. Take care of yourself :heart:

I had implantation bleeding with my twins it didnt last very long tho (maybe a day)
I had what I believe was an early miscarriage in dec (my tubes are tied) I had what I thought was the beginning of a weird period than one night 2 days into it i woke up in alot of pain went to the bathroom and had a pretty big blood clot come through than really heavy bleeding that tool nearly 2 weeks to stop. The pains were there for three or four days after I passed the large blood clot but during that 3/4 day stretch alot of smaller clots passed. Because a pregnancy hadn’t been confirmed there really wasnt alot my dr could tell me after the ultrasound and other tests came back a-ok other than to “keep an eye on things” :roll_eyes:
Which really didn’t help much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Implantation would be very light barely noticeable, I’d call your OB Monday morning or if you start bleeding through a large pad every hour you need to go to the ER asap.
Some women do have period like bleeding during their pregnancy but clots & bright red blood means new blood.
Your oB will prob do a blood draw to see what your hcg is & then repeat it a few days later to see if it’s going up or down.
Good luck

1 Like

Why haven’t you called your doctor.

1 Like

I’d get checked. My mom had her period her entire pregnancy with all 5 of us kids. She said her bleeding was the worst with me.

Could be or it could be a blood clot. Go to the doctor.

Go to the ER right away!

Go to your DR!!! ASAP

1 Like

It has been so exciting since I started investing with Mrs Lisa Jennifer the best in terms of trading . Because what other managers can’t do, she does it better and she always keep to her words. At first when I wanted to invest with her I was so afraid, but I never knew I was close to my success.God Bless you Mrs Lisa Jennifer for being a blessing to me. Contact her with her profile…via link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Lisa Jennifer i
Follow this Name to message her on facebook.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Clots are not part of implantation
You should be calling your doctor or advice nurse if not heading straight to the ER

1 Like

Trading with the right platform is the best, ever since the day I came across Mrs lisa jennifer I’ve never had an issue of delay with my payout, I’ve made successful withdrawal, I thank God for a good account manager like Mrs lisa jennifer my financial life has taken a new shape. You can contact her via Facebook name for better trading and live your life like a dream come true…you contact her with the name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:https://www.facebook.com/Lisa.jennifer86

Go get checked out ASAP

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of a miscarriage? - Mamas Uncut

I did that. Low progesterone with subchorionic hemorrhage. Replacement therapy & high risk. Also had a friend that had a histine reaction to her pregnancies & had same symptoms.

I dont know if its the same as me but last yr i was cramping and bleeding and turned out to be an eptopic pregnancy. But in saying that, my sister in law had the same and delivered a big healthy baby girl. Id definately go to the hospital and get monitored

I had this happen to me and it turned out to be ectopic.
I would check with your doctor and ensure that your pregnancy is in the correct place

I had a Subchorionic hemorrhage with my youngest. They called it a threatened abortion.

My son is gonna be 3 in June. I was on strict bedrest, pelvic rest, weight lifting restrictions.

The bleeding stopped around 20 weeks, maybe a little sooner.

1 Like

Yes, someone I know with VERY similar situation was ‘only’ chemically pregnant and I guess it technically was a miscarriage

My son they think was a twin, I had super heavy bleeding at the beginning of pregnancy with him. But it stopped and then I was fine the rest of the time.
But I’ve also had 2 miscarriages. The first one was very low HCG then sudden cramping and lots of bleeding.

I did the same thing, it was etopic. Get it checked out to be safe. Early pregnancy is so strange. With my 2nd, I had a sub. hem. and she is 5 years old now.

1 Like

I had a subchorionic hemorrage, my doctor swore I was gonna lose the baby but I fought against her word and found a different doctor that continued to monitor me and found it to be the hemorrage and said the baby would be just fine! I now have a 1 year old and he is happy and healthy!

This happened to a friend & it then stopped they later found out she was pregnant with twins but lost one very early on but carried the other full term had a healthy baby girl then started to have cramping & bleeding again once bleeding after birth stopped they brought her back in & she had to be given medication to abort the fetus that passed while she was pregnant as for whatever reason it just didn’t pass naturally after birth & she had to have follow up scans as well after to check otherwise she would have had to have another procedure if the medication they gave didn’t work you need to go to get checked at the hospital & maybe scans. X

3 Likes

I was actually pregnant with twins BUT didn’t know I was pregnant till I was in my second trimester and only reason I found out was cause I passed from bleeding really bad and I had what is called vanishing twin syndrome

1 Like

Have you had an ultrasound? If not you need one ASAP. I had the same symptoms and it was basically played off by my ob and I ended up having to have emergency surgery because it was an ectopic pregnancy and my tube ruptured.

3 Likes

I am currently 31w6d and for the first 24ish weeks I dealt with bleeding and cramping every night, bubs is fine and growing stronger every day. Better to get checked out though :slightly_smiling_face:

My mom started bleeding when she was pregnant with me. She went to the hospital. They were convinced she was having a miscarriage. Obviously she didn’t because I’m here to tell the tail. Go to your doctor.

I had tons of bleeding in my first pregnancy. My hcg levels were really low for how far along I should’ve been. Was so scared because of the bleeding. I had 3 doctors tell me I lost the baby. But no bad cramping or anything. So finally my Dr did blood work every 2 days i think (it was a long time ago)and levels went up. I did end up having hellp and pre-eclampsia at 35 weeks so I had an emergency c section. But she’s a happy and healthy now almost 11 year old. I believe she was a twin and I lost the twin. My dad’s mother had 3 sets of twins (each one twin died at birth unfortunately) and I have an identical twin. So they run in the family. I was so early they probably wouldn’t have been able to see anything or tell. Good luck! I hope you end up with a miracle baby like I did! My daughter is very very stubborn now so I always say she was meant to be here.

2 Likes

My partners had similar situation but her hcg levels dropped dramatically and never recovered but now my son is 7 lol

1 Like

You need a 2nd opinion asap

2 Likes

Sweetheart, for your health and peace of mind , please see a doctor as soon as possible.

Happened to me. It was ectopic. If bleeding continues get an ultrasounds.

You need to get checked out. I’ve had 4 miscarriages 3 of which were at 10 weeks and only 1 of them caused me pain. It could be a number of other things aswell though so you need to get seen.

1 Like

I passed clots the size of my fist around 5 weeks and bled heavily for a couple days… ended up being a Subchorionic hemorrhage. I’m now 21 weeks along and she’s fine.
I was also convinced I was having a miscarriage.

Only way to know is a trip to the ER for a ultrasound and some blood work.

I had bleeding they think caused by placenta previa

Its a miscarriage. I had same symptoms during same week. Its called ectopic pregnancy. Fetus was growing in fallopian tube. Please see doctor asap.

1 Like

Could be either only your doctor can tell you

Go to the e.r. get checked

1 Like

Go get seen. While spotting can be normal, clots are not.

A Miscarriage that’s what happened to me at 3mths pregnant

Go get looked at. I’ve had 4 miscarriages (3 within 8 months) and this is how 3 of them started all at 5.5-6 weeks.

Blood work to see what your hcg level is and another in a few day later to see if it goes up or down

Please get seen. This happened to me at the beginning of March. BUT make sure they check to see if its ectopic. They told me I had miscarried, a week later almost died because they missed the ectopic

in Last month i have received $ 21200 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://statuesque-malabi-26c2664.netlify.app/

See a doctor at one point during my friends pregnancy her dr told her that she miscarried and lost the baby but then as months went on she noticed nothing was changing and she went in later on only to find out that no she didn’t miscarry at all her baby was still alive and perfectly fine. Best thing to do is to go get checked out because everyone is different and experiences are different and that’s really the only way ur going to find out what is truly going on.

1 Like

It could be ectopic and the sooner you can address it the less invasive it has to be. You need to be seen no matter what.

1 Like

I had the same issues and lost the baby but that also doesn’t mean you will always get a second opinion and just pretty much take it easy until then and I also had a uti when I was pregnant the 2nd time and I had cramps from that

With my second I started bleeding around 8-10weeks . Lightly then eventually got worse. I got checked out I had a subchorionic hemorrhage . I bleed through out my pregnancy till I gave birth at 25 weeks

Twins are born on the females side

Having someone like you was not just a great motivation but also put in the best to get the work so honestly deserve nothing but appreciate thanks for the work Veronika
@Redirecting...

Why do people jump on here and it’s got nothing to with what this lady is asking bout .which is very important to her . It’s so rude .hope you do go have another check up and everything goes fine for you love .

This happened to me and unfortunately was a missed miscarriage as my body kept slowly producing hormones but not enough for a viable pregnancy and everything was just slow growing and finally miscarried at 12 weeks :frowning: they wanted to see if it would progress but it didnt xx

Wishing you the best.

I bled quite a bit with my first two especially my second but ended up with two healthy babies. Turned out I had a hemorrhage and was high risk but everyone made it out fine!