What are the signs of labor?

Go get checked please

If In doubt get checked out!
Better to be safe :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like early labor. Call your doctor’s after hours line just in case. Better to go in for a false alarm than to be sorry you didn’t go.

Definitely go get checked out!

Call your OB/GYN. They might have you go to the hospital and get checked. It might be ordered that you go on bed rest which means exactly that - you have to stay in bed, horizontal and rest. It’s most important that you speak with your OB/GYN as soon as possible or go to the nearest hospital with a Labor & Delivery Unit. They will check you and reach out to your doctor or the doctor that’s on call. For right now, sit/lay down and get off your feet, if you can tolerate it. Gravity is also a natural factor in this.

When in doubt
Check it out

1 Like

At 25 weeks, definitely get checked at the hospital. I had back labor with my baby and that’s kind of what this sounds like.

Don’t wait at 25 weeks you need to know

If your pain is different from before always, always go to be checked out.

1 Like

Call your doctor not fb.

Call the doc or go be seen. Don’t take any chances.

2 Likes

When in doubt call your dr! If they’re closed they will have an after hours number or call your local L&D

3 Likes

I’m currently 31 weeks pregnant and have had the same pains! In my case, it’s not been labor. My OB told me after your first baby, these pains come on earlier. Your body has done this before, but this time things are happening at a quicker pace. Your uterus is expanding to make room for this baby, but quicker than it did when you were pregnant with your first because it’s expanded before. I’m so sore throughout the day and by time I’m home from work I can hardly move the pain is so bad. Heating pad helps. Mine started 2nd trimester as well.

1 Like

Go to the hospital. I had the same thing and my obstetrician said that I needed to go in for monitoring. I was in for 24 hours and thankfully wasn’t in labour. But definitely get it checked out.

3 Likes

My suggestion with the baby being breach and placenta previa would be to go to labor and deliver. I wouldn’t wait. I know it can be difficult to just up and go having a child but it really would be best for you and baby.

3 Likes

Call your doctor, go to the hospital now.

2 Likes

I had the same thing but the previa moved before I hit 30 weeks and then I delivered at 31. Felt all the pain in my back and hips and when I went to get checked out I was indeed in labor. Ho to L&D. This is coming from a mom of a 20 weeker, 28 weeker and a 31 weeker. It’s ALWAYS better to go and be told it’s nothing than to not go and it actually be something!

2 Likes

I would go get checked especially with you having placenta previa … worst case they say no but better to be safe then sorry

2 Likes

The pain could be a number of things, a lot of which may not even have to do with the pregnancy. Like cysts, UTI or kidney infection etc. But at 25 weeks u should be at the ER for this.

4 Likes

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18987 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingworking155.pages.dev/

1 Like

You need to put your phone down and go to L&D

3 Likes

It could be round ligament pain but I would go get checked out immediately just because you never know

3 Likes

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18987 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingworking192.pages.dev/

Go to er immediately

I had placenta previa and it totally detached and lost my baby at 37 weeks please be careful I would would go to the hospital to get cheaked make sure.

8 Likes

Think ur starting labour,go check it out lv

If you have placenta previa, please get to the ER!!!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure your body will tell you when you’re in labor.

Go to the hospital to get checked

1 Like

Call your DOCTOR!!! Nobody on Facebook can tell you!!!

3 Likes

Where/who are the mods in this group? Anyone know who can tag them to clear out these darn WFH boys?!

2 Likes

Always call your doctor. Please don’t just take advice from anyone. Better safe then sorry

2 Likes

M0re Info. https://amazingworking274.pages.dev/

Get off fb and go to emerge!!

1 Like

You should probably get checked out go-to the hospital or try to get in touch with your Dr,

1 Like

I’m dealing with that now and I’m not to be 24wks. It’s mainly the sciatic nerve that runs through your back and vagina. I’ve been dealing with it for most of this pregnancy, and it’s my 3rs. Feel likes I’m being ripped in half of my vagina and then me entire right side from my hip to my knee hurts. It’s worse at night time when I’m trying to sleep and roll over, I can be walking around or sitting for a while and it will do it. But it sucks ass.

You need to go get checked out. Don’t wait. Always better safe than sorry

4 Likes

Both my sister and I had back labor pain with our babies - her first and my third. Go to the ER and get checked. Also, talk to your doc about a c-section for a breech birth

1 Like

I would definitely get checked, better safe then sorry when it comes to you and your child. I how everything goes smoothly!

Why are you asking us? Seriously

I had placenta previa… ring midwife and go hospital… hope you and baby are ok

I hope all went well and that you and your baby are safe.