What are the signs of labor?

I would get checked just to be sure it could be coming or it could still be a few weeks. But I would definitely start setting things up and getting ready just in case

All mothers, first time or not, go get checked to be safe. Don’t let anyone criticize you for going in and making sure your baby is safe. That’s why we have such medical advancements. Don’t let them try to be condescending to you either. Be safe :heart: xoxoxo

2 Likes

Call your doc right away. I wouldn’t screw around with this. You don’t want to deliver for at least another 5 weeks. Better safe than sorry!!

1 Like

I would check with your Ob :slight_smile: ps: I’m due 4 days after your due date! :see_no_evil::heart:

I’d start getting the big things together that you may need. It’s possible you can go early. I do suggest consulting with ur Dr.

Go. To. A. Doctor. Call. Your. Maternity. Ward. Stop asking the internet medical questions :relaxed:

3 Likes

Normal. Contact your OB if you’re worried. You could be expecting braxton hicks.

Mucous plug can regenerate itself. But soft stools are typically an indicator for me-

Granted there’s a wicked stomach bug traveling around right now.

It never hurts to get peace of mind from your provider

Ask your doctor but it’s normal especially after sex. It’ll grow back. I lost it a few times my last pregnancy and still had to be induced.

I lost some of my mucus plug early with my last set of twins . Back pain and nausea can happen all thru pregnancy. I wouldn’t get too worked up. That will make it worse. Call your doctor today for reassurance mama.

Why are you not calling the doctor’s office I don’t understand I would be really worried

You can be dialated for weeks. I was 2cm for almost 2 months. When you are in true labor you will know.

1 Like

I had that happen the other day I got my bags ready incase cause also being that my bubs head had dropped weeks ago into my pelvis I’m 36 weeks + 2 days I don’t think the loose stool things true because if it was my bub should be out by now

I lost my mucus plug in the morning during a bath then went into labor at 10pm, left for hospital at 12am and had my son at 1am. It can go fast but can also go slow. Just talk to your dr or midwife.

1 Like

When in doubt, go get checked out :blush:

4 Likes

Go get checked by your Dr or go to the emergency room
It could be early labor it could be nothing to worry about but I’d go get checked

1 Like

you know your body best

Ring the birth suit at your local hospital

All I gotta say. Is when you’re in labor. You’ll know it. Especially being that you’ve already had one. Your body will tell you.

2 Likes

Talk to your doctor. And if you’re feeling up to preparing now then do it. No harm in being ready early. But I would deff be calling my doctor.

Sounds a lot like Braxton hicks

1 Like

My daughter was born 14days after all these symptoms happened to me.Get ready lady,and congratulations on a happy healthy baby and prayers for a fast speedy delivery.

1 Like

Definitely give your drs a call!! With my first baby I never knew I was in labor like at all but with my second one I had Braxton hicks like crazy but was hardly dilated. A simple call wouldn’t hurt😊

2 Likes

I’m currently 36 weeks, almost 37…I lost my mucus plug about a month ago, dilated 2 cm but baby is still content in there…lack of baby movement is usually a definite sign but not for all…I’d go get checked if I were you honestly.

I would check with the midwife and get examined

I did exactly this and had my baby at 33-5.

Need to talk to a doctor.

I thought I was having Braxton hicks all weekend I went to the Dr Monday and I was in full blown labor at 31 weeks! I had to be flight for life to a different hospital and ended up having a premie! If you think something is off it’s better to be safe then sorry!!

3 Likes

Body preparing for birth. But if you’re concern, talk to your doctor and ask for a ultrasound

I lost my plug twice. It doesn’t mean labor. The back pain, however, see your Dr.
And yes, by 32 weeks you should be setting up baby stuff in case you deliver early.

2 Likes

This is your second an you need to know the signs??

3 Likes

Also 32weeks, due 12th May.
I haven’t done any of the setting up either- now you got me thinking :joy:

Good luck!!!

Get checked out. I lost my mucus plug around 30 weeks, starting having awful pressure, etc. My doctor told me it was all normal, and everything was fine. Never checked to see if I was dilating. Went into labor at 33 weeks, they tried everything to stop labor, but couldn’t. She was born at 33 weeks and spent 39 days in NICU.

3 Likes

Regardless I would set up your baby things now so your not rushing the last minute. I’ve lost my mucus plug with my second since about 25 weeks leading up to labour. Loosing your mucus plug does not mean labour is imminent as it can regenerate. If your worried I would get checked out at labour and delivery but honestly sounds like normal pregnancy symptoms. The last month or two I was in pain all the time and even having contractions it was brutal.

2 Likes

I’m pregnant with my 4th, I’m almost 32 weeks, I’m due may 21st and I fellllt this post. All I have is his bassinet and his clothes :woozy_face:

Get the baby things ready! I wasn’t able to get anything set up so my SO was supposed to and he didn’t until like 2 days before my csection

Has your baby been moving around a lot? Because my daughter has been and my entire belly is bruised and I keep cramping thankfully I was already going in for a prenatal visit my ob checked me yesterday and I haven’t dilated. Call your doctor babe, that’s what they’re there for you’re not going to annoy them they’ll understand.

A little further along? Girl u could give birth at any moment.

1 Like

Seems like your body is getting ready for labor I’ll say start setting up Asap just incase it comes early which seems like it. Im over 40wks (i get induced today) and i barely started seen these signs about a week ago

1 Like

Yeah start setting up for baby. That’s only 6 weeks away (38weeks)

I had my sons room set up at 30 weeks because i was paranoid and 2cm dialated. By 36 weeks i was 50% effaced and still 2cm dialated with horrible lower back pain. Doc said i was in the beginningstages of labor. 39 weeks 4 days my son was born sunny side up 24 hrs after a membrane sweep and 3 weeks of unsteady contractions and intense back pain.

1 Like

If you’ve lost your plug, it won’t be long now.

I would start setting up so your not doing it last min. I did that with my fourth that I just had in January. I was in the hospital for 4 days… I didn’t have her bouncer or swing or anything but her bed up and her clothing sorted which I had to re do cause she was a tiny 6lb baby (I was induced at 39 wks)…

With my second, I had sporadic contractions for weeks and weeks. I’d definitely go ahead and start getting things set up and maybe request an ultrasound be done. Despite the contractions I was having, including in my back, I didn’t give birth until 39w2d so I wouldn’t worry too much, you’re body is likely just kinda warming up. If you have any doubt or start leaking, or they get too painful and close together, definitely go get seen sooner. Sounds pretty normal to me tho.
Edited to add I lost pieces of mucus plug as early as 29 weeks and it grows back. Unless you had the “bloody show” or an almost solid chunk of mucus come out, I also wouldn’t be worried about it.

This is a talk to your doctor type of question

2 Likes

First thing I’d have done is get on the phone to midwife but if mucus plug is coming out and you’re experiencing back pain, seems like signs things are happening soon so call your midwife or get to your maternity assessment unit. :purple_heart:

1 Like

All the signs are there

1 Like

You need to call your doctor and get seen today just to be safe. you might go into labor any time now. Have some one set up your baby things now

3 Likes

I see more than $ 120 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 15121 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL73.surge.sh

I was dialated to 3 for the last month of my pregnancy. You can start getting things ready, but I wouldn’t rush it.

1 Like

This would probably be a good question to ask your doctor. Call and explain what’s going on. They will probably bring you in to check your cervix and give you a fetal non stress test

2 Likes

What are you thinking young one - call your Doctor- every Body is different- no two births are the same. Call your doctor!!!

2 Likes

I see more than $ 120 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 16022 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL108.surge.sh

Call your Dr now if you haven’t yet. This was a week ago so I hope all turned out well. God bless.

1 Like

I see more than $ 110 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 17190 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL123.surge.sh

Notify your doctor. It could be that your dates got mixed up and you’re actually due sooner. Or maybe not. Let the doctor be sure everything is ok. I would start getting your baby stuff ready.

2 Likes

I see more than $ 110 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 17501 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL152.surge.sh

My best advice would be for you to inform your doctor as soon as possible. Good luck and God bless. Hope everything goes well :pray: :two_hearts: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Just remember ur body knows best so thus mite be the sign to get everything ready with my second I lost mine for almost a week before he came

1 Like

I see more than $ 110 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 17432 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL172.surge.sh

You better get ready, you bout to have a baby!

I see more than $ 110 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 14603 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL187.surge.sh

You’ll know. I was never screaming in pain with any if mine, but I knew

I went into labor with my first son at 32 weeks. Had him at 34 got kicked out of the place I was living in whilst in the hospital so with my second baby I had things prepared as soon as baby could be viable at 25 weeks I made it too 37 weeks with stitches and pills and everything else that comes with keeping baby inside.

Go to see your doctor or midwife and the very best of luck and prayers for you and baby inside :butterfly:

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of labor? - Mamas Uncut

If you have any doubt that something could be wrong, go in.

4 Likes

Sounds like back labor I’d definitely go In and get checked

1 Like

Id say go in to be checked to make sure nothing is wrong :slight_smile:
I hope u get feeling better

2 Likes

I recommend u call the doc they have them on call 24/7. Describe your symptoms to them. Better to be safe then sorry. Best of luck momma

4 Likes

I’ve had my worst Braxton hicks with malpositioned babies. Definitely go in if you feel off. I’ve just found that my body trying to move babies head down is painful as all get out.

1 Like

I would go to be safe

1 Like

Back pain lower I had it

If you are in doubt call the dr or go to the ER, but it sounds like normal pain to me. With my youngest i was in a lot of pain on my right side. It was just sciatica and round ligament pain. I had to go to the chiropractor every week.

If you have a gut feeling always listen to that little voice

1 Like

I would call your doctors service and tell them what’s going on, but I can just about guarantee that they will suggest you go in to L&D and get checked out to make sure all is well. :gift_heart:

1 Like

Prayers 25 weeks is early…6 months pregnant, basically. Go to the ER…if it gets too bad… labor pains feel like the worse minstrel cramps in your life …with a heavy spotting of yellow and brown blood…

I’d go to the Drs if your worried

If you’re not bleeding or leaking fluid you should be okay just call in the morning and monitor baby movements

I’d give your doctor a call

Get checked! I felt the same way with my daughter… went in and I was having back labor…contractions every 2 minutes… better to be safe than sorry especially with only being 25 weeks and having placenta previa

Hey mama I would say go to the hospital…I experienced pain like you are describing and left it thinking it was just normal lower back pain later that day my water bust while I was laying in bed that night( my lil one came 6 weeks early)… If you are in labour you are still quite early to deliver they can give you meds to prevent preterm labor which is way better for you lil baba… All the best

1 Like

Go to the hospital. You know when something isn’t right

Go to hospital now :unamused:

I had to walk to Hardee’s 4am pregnant and hurt but be safe and check with Dr asap and if your fine use pregnancy belt during day

Sounds like back labor your early so sooner you get there the better if you are in labor

Usually you feel like you’re going to pee every five minutes, you start feeling pain in your lower back and some cramps so yeah.

1 Like

Since you said babies, if in doubt go in to be checked out. Better safe than sorry, especially with multiples.

1 Like

call midwife or er get urself checked

i had tht pain for 24 hrs b4 went into labour even wet throu all my pads and pants b4 asked mum

Could be many things, spd, baby turning, you could have over did yourself today, so hard to say. Any time you feel something is off though I’d say better to be safe and go in. Even just for peace of mind.

1 Like

If you are worried go in.

If your babies are only 25 weeks you should go to the ER
Hope all turns out well for you and your twin babies

3 Likes

You could call the hospital ER # to see what they suggest. But I would plan on going to the ER. It is better to have it checked out.

1 Like

I’d go get checked just to be safe mama

Get checked…that’s how my placenta abruption felt. Painful. The pain has lasted 2 hours? Definitely go in. If anything feels off, always get checked. :revolving_hearts:

I had that same pain back pain pressure. I just always got told it’s the baby preparing to come. I got induced at 38 weeks cause of the start of preclamsia. My dr told me multiple times my son was turned but hours after being induced they realized he was still breech. Which baby can turn I believe all the way to 36 weeks. But my son never did. My dr sadly wouldn’t listen to me about the pressure and pain.

They don’t liked to but sometimes a breech has to be turned happened to me three times but when it was time baby was in right position and normal vaginal birth . 10.5 that was my last good doctor … my second baby was 9.8 breech didn’t know til a nightmare delivery … literally bout died over that one

Where is the back pain? I had a kidney infection with my first and had the pressure and major pain in my kidneys

2 Likes

Go straight to the hospital