What are the signs of pregnancy?

I would ask dr for bloodwork…

Go see a doctor for a pregnancy test then follow up 2-3 weeks later, but don’t rule out menopause.

2 Likes

It could be menopause

1 Like

Possible pregnant but more like Peri-Menopause… Happened to me… and it mimics the symptoms of pregnancey

3 Likes

Menopause starts when you dont have a cycle for a whole year… I would say peri menopause

Oh me and my twin brother is a result of tubes being tied… I have a another brother a year younger too

2 Likes

You could be experiencing pre menopause or menopause

Hormones changing due to the big change women go through

Perimenopause. However go to your OB and get a pregnancy test just to make sure.

2 Likes

My advice would be to see your doctor OB/GYN for a checkup none of us on here are really qualified to tell you what is going on.!

6 Likes

Yes go to your OB/GYN and women like animals can have signs of a false pregnancy or it could be early menopause beginning

2 Likes

Maybe peri menopause

2 Likes

I’m 46 and have all those systems but I’ve had a partial hysterectomy but I have my ovaries. My doc always told me I could get pregnant cuz I have my ovaries but would end up with a tubal pregnancy but mines never came back positive. My doc says stress can play a part. I have 3 kids. Good luck!!

2 Likes

Sounds like peri menopause . Get yourself some chaste tree Berry. It will help.

1 Like

Go to your doctor as it could be a problem with your womb or ovaries. Sometimes this can cause the same symptoms as pregnancy xx

My great grandma was 50 when she had my grandma.
So it’s possible.

2 Likes

Please go to a doctor. My daughter just diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer.

6 Likes

Get a blood test! I had my tubes tied and found out when I went in for a hysterectomy opinion I was pregnant. It ended up being ectopic…

1 Like

I had same thing and I had tubes tied. Sounds 100% like peri menopause. Went through that and it’s been 3 yrs and no period for me.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be 44 I will not have mine for 6 months and have those symptoms I have my tubed clamped since 29 . This has been happening for 2 years 6 months none then I would have a light one. I think my head made me feel like I was pregos ,because usually that’s what it means but this time around I’m getting major hot flashes . Peri menopause?

3 Likes

It’s possible you have a tubal pregnancy or something. Get to your doctor. That’s the only way you will find out.

Peri menopause or menopause. You’re the right age for it unfortunately. Definitely go see your ob

5 Likes

I’m 40 going through all that but its pre menopause I had my tubes done 6 yrs ago and had a stroke at 38 yrs old though

1 Like

Sounds like possible peri menopause

1 Like

That’s called menopause

Had my tunes tied atr my 4th.12 years later we welcomed baby number 5 ! It is possible !!!

2 Likes

I had my tubes cut and tied and had my babygirl!! Dr said there must have been a microscopic hole somewhere!! After I had her, he removed the tubes. It is possible!

I had my tubes cut and tied and had my babygirl!! Dr said there must have been a microscopic hole somewhere!! After I had her, he removed the tubes. It is possible!

You could definitely be having a tubal pregnancy which doesn’t show in test positivist like a normal pregnancy this happened to my mother in law she has a reputed tube and almost died :grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth: go to the doctor ASAP they will probably do ultra sound to check and 100 percent certain !!! Very dangerous and very comin for women who have had their tubes tied about 5/10 years down the road !! If all comes out negative get a blood test for your pituitary gland checked you could have a mass or something pressure on it my son is 5 in like 5 days I still have breast milk had a full breast check for cancer nothing :woman_facepalming:t3::persevere::weary: I have tried everything to stop it doctors check my gland with blood test said it was all good :woman_shrugging:t3: but when mother natural calls I get stupid sick like I’m seriously pregnant and my boobs hurt super bad this started after I got my tubes tied and has gotten worse every month :woman_shrugging:t3:again absolutely no idea why also go use the dollar store tests they are the most accurate :ok_hand:t2: I new before my doctor office every single time with these test bigger name brands always say negative when your early make an apt

I had all of the same symptoms and it was peri menopause.

4 Likes

Go to the doctor and get checked to be safe! I got pregnant after a tubal ligation! It was an atopic pregnancy

2 Likes

Sounds like peri menopause to me. That can last up to ten years prior to actual menopause.

5 Likes

It is possible to get pregnant with a tubal but these symptoms can be signs of other issues. More serious issues. I don’t want to scare you by listing worst case scenarios, but please make an appointment with your gynecologist to have a full exam ASAP. It could be something as simple as a hormone imbalance or a cyst on a gland causing it to go haywire. Or it could be peri menopause, tubal pregnancy, etc. The things I mentioned are usually very treatable but regardless would still need to be evaluated by a doctor. And only a doctor could rule out the more serious and scary possibilities.

2 Likes

Could be. I have two friends who had their tubes ties and got pregnant. One had hers done 10ish yrs. And one had em done 6yrs ago.

It’s possible to leave micro holes mine are cut ,tied,burnt & clamped
The chance dose up per age with tubal failure.
I’d get seen cause you never know

You’re 48 - it’s peri- or full on menopause! Call your gyn

12 Likes

Those are all signs of perimenopause

5 Likes

I know of one post tubal baby. She’s a delight.

1 Like

Pre menopause. Have your blood checked.

2 Likes

Go to a doctor and get looked at…

:woman_facepalming:t4: Chile go to a doctor we can’t tell you what’s going on with your body!

5 Likes

Sounds like menopause

1 Like

Go to Dr bc you can still get pregnant my moms tube come untied with me

Go to the dr get ultrasound,other tests done.

1 Like

Premenopause is a thing as well.

3 Likes

You need to see a doctor .

Ummmm menopause your 48 lol probably premenopausal but I’m sure that’s what it is

What the signs of pregnancy go take a test go to the dr…what is Facebook going to do

Unprotected sex usually does it every time .

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21657 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info. https://workmax24.netlify.app/

Ummm my aunt was like 46 or 47 thought she was going through menopause and now I have a 6 year old cousin when I’m 30+years old and all her siblings are 25+ :joy: it can happen

2 Likes

Sounds like perimenopause

2 Likes

I bought a test when I went in to perimenopause too lol mine started when I was 47. Missed a cycle even though my tubes are tied​:roll_eyes: the lawsuit I was planning in my head was huge :rofl: go to the Dr to make sure it isn’t tubal or a viable pregnancy, though.

3 Likes

Go to your Dr! You could have a pituitary gland issue. I have a benign tumor in my pituitary gland that causes a hormonal imbalance that cause the same as some of your symptoms

2 Likes

Could be pre menopause. You can go through each for up to 10 years. The difference is your period never coming back lol.

I have my tubes tied too! I’m 42! I would legit cry but I will say mine have become irregular! They did blood tests and I am in fact premenopausal! I missed mine for two months I was crying like omg noooooo! Then had it for 3 months straight then nothing at all back to regular cycle! I’m crabby moody hot flashes annnnd cravings! 

Same here I’m 47…its pre menopause…
I thought I could been pregnant too but had tubes tied…but nope we just getting old!

3 Likes

Go to Dr to get checked

I’ve been going through menopause since 45, I’m now 52. Hot flashes every 15 minutes now and all the symptoms you have now in the beginning. Hold on to your hat…you’re in for a ride!

1 Like

Sometimes you can have a negative positive. Retest.

Hypothyroidism maybe

Could be what they call a false pregnancy.could be alot of things…you need to be seen by a doc…

Menopause or stress.

I had my last child at 40 after having my tubes tied 16 years before. Found out on my bday too!!

1 Like

I would go and see a gynecologist
The hormonal changes are the same in menopause as in pregnancy

For me
I had to have a total hysterectomy when I was 22 yrs old
So I instantly hit menopause

1 Like

See your doctor. It could be early onset menopause. In the early stages, your hormones fluctuate, so a lot of the symptoms you are describing: late period, weight gain, breast tenderness are all symptoms of the early stages of menopause. Only by getting checked out will you know for sure.

3 Likes

Sorry but sounds like Menopause.

I’m 48 had my tubes tied as well. It sounds like menopause. I would suggest going to the dr for blood work

2 Likes

I am not an older woman so no experience but I would definitely go to your de and get everything checked out. Best of luck!

I feel like at 48 you’re probably on the brim of menopause esp if you aren’t there already. Hormones and everything are out of whack right now.
You might find yourself having symptoms of pregnancy but you’re probably just starting to go through your change. Check with your doctor to rule everything out! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll be 50 in a few months … it’s menopause and it sucks and I’d rather be pregnant and get my door prize (child) for going thru all this but nope you’re body is going into retirement and you get no parting gift for all the years you’ve put up with the symptoms of womanhood :pleading_face::pleading_face: word of advice start getting an unhealthy amount of soy in you if you haven’t I swear it’s the cure all in helping minimize/stop hot flashes. I eat edamame everyday and before I found out it helps I had hot flashes almost everyday I haven’t had one since I started eating soy everyday

3 Likes

You are either pregnant or gone through menopause and I you should go see your Dr to find out for sure!

1 Like

Ask all you want…we aren’t drs! Please ,for your own health and safety,see your ob-gyn. It could be a number of things. Some normal,some not. Don’t risk your health or life on FB comments. Wishing you best life.

3 Likes

You need to go see a doctor. It could be something serious. Maybe not but why take a chance?

3 Likes

A pregnancy test would help

Go to your Doctor asap

Sounds like menopause. 48 may be a year or two early, but it’s common lol.

I was going through menopause when I was 48 it is probably that.

My aunt had her tubes tied, I think it was 8 or 12 years later they came untied an she got pregnant again. It is rare, but it does happen. I would talk to your doctor. :woman_shrugging:

I think there’s doctors for these kinds of situations. It could be a handful of things… none of which are we qualified to help with.

1 Like

Menopause starts showing in different ways. Definitely see your doctor just in case though

1 Like

Menopause, this is how mine started.

2 Likes

Could possibly be perimenopause

Go to a doctor…there are other things it could be.

2 Likes

It could be menopause coming a little early. I had an old friend just give birth to a beautiful baby boy a month ago at age 51 thought she was going into menopause and she was pregnant. So, I would definitely suggest seeing a doctor.

4 Likes

Im 40 and perimenopausal. Youre describing similar symptoms. Im guessing you’re at the perimenopausal stage. But you must speak with your doctor.

1 Like

See your doctor right away.

1 Like

If pregnancy test says negative. It’s most likely negative. I say this because I don’t want you to feel a loss when you find out there is no baby. I’m trying to save you some pain. Next, please go to the doctor and get all your hormone levels tested. For your health, see a doctor.

2 Likes

Go see a Dr. and have hormones checked.

1 Like

Most likely menopause, 48 isn’t really early for it lots of women go through menopause in their early 40s

3 Likes

It sounds like menopause, I was 44 when I started thew it, at first I thought I was pregnant, but had my tunes tied, I started on hormone replacement

1 Like

You “know” you’re not menopausal??? But are showing signs of menopause…sounds like you need to get off Dr FaceBook and see your OB

8 Likes

Either early menopause or surprise late baby, those are your choices. :yum:

I had 5 kids. I tied my tubes 21 years ago. I am currently 45. I had urination problems after my 3rd kid in 2001 (had twins in 2000) I am going through menopause. I have missed a few and a few come earlier than a month. But it’s hard to say. As people said go see your doctor if you are worried about it

Go see your Dr as the swelling of hands and feet is not good …

They grow back together after many years.

Early menopause, I started it 42!!

2 Likes

Sounds like peri-menopausal ….can experience for years before menopause, go to,doctor for full physical with blood work will be able to tell you if you are!

5 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21230 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://maxcash72.netlify.app/

Nipple discharge when not pregnant or nursing can be a symptom of some of the lady cancers. Please go to the dr!!

8 Likes