What are the signs of pregnancy?

Honestly that sounds like you may be premenopausal. The symptoms you’ve mentioned, most would not be occurring that early in pregnancy. However it’s all pretty normal for menopause. I’d make an appointment and have blood work done just to be safe :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Sounds like menopause

1 Like

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19143 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://aesthetic-jalebi-46210.netlify.app/

2 Likes

I got my tubes tied 29 years ago 14 years ago I was pregnant it was a tubal had miscarriage with twin girls . They would of been 14 April 23 on my sons 29th Birthday :birthday:.
My friends Aunt is a tubal baby and as healthy as can be .

1 Like

If tubes are tied, it could be ectopic. Please make an apt asap

2 Likes

Definitely get checked out. My aunt had her last child after having her tubes tied. Could be perimenopause. Could be ectopic pregnancy. Could be absolutely nothing bc our periods change every 5 years.

2 Likes

Early menopause, doesn’t mean your cycles completely stopping right now but it’s coming and you may be irregular and hormonal during this

1 Like

Could be pre menopause

That’s what my periods were like EVERY time before my hysterectomy. I might see a doc just to be on the safe side as you are usually very regular.

See a doc. Probably pre menopause

I would go to the doctor to be sure.

I had my tubes tied when I was 28 after having my last child. I started perimenopause in my forty’s. Had alot of problems. Ended up having a total hysterectomy.

3 Likes

You go to the doctor for crying out loud.

6 Likes

It could be menopause, it could be a lot of things, but you know who would know the very answer to this question? Your gyno. Make the damn call already.

It’s perimenopause if you’re worried go see your doctor get your hormones checked

2 Likes

Only a doctor will know for sure.

Thought I was pregnant at one point., but it was Menopause…hang in there. :rose:

1 Like

I did that for several months after my tubal.i think its normal

Doctors appointment!

See your doctor right away. Something’s very wrong.

2 Likes

I started peri menopause at 50. So could be that. But I would be checked.

Oh Boy or Oh Girl ? … LOL :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Sounds like menopause EXCEPT for the lactation. You have an abnormal production of prolactin. This can be caused by a disease of glands. Thyroid or pituitary glands. You need to see your doctor.

3 Likes

Menopause.
You are not too young and just because you’re regular doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
Please go to the doctor and confirm because it could be a sign of something else, however I would bet its Menopause. Good luck.

9 Likes

This could be pre menopause, but it could also be ectopic pregnancy. Go to the doctor and get checked

2 Likes

How do you know it’s not menopause

Overdue and regular? Contradicting

pregnant or starting menopause

1 Like

You could be in menopause

1 Like

I was in premenopause for like 4 years it was rough I was also same age as you. Sounds like that’s what it is.

1 Like

Yep def get a blood test with my oldest son I had 9 yeah you read thar right 9 ept come back neg n I was 8.5wks preg with him when I went in for blood work n a u/s

Clearly something is going on—time to see your GYN doctor

2 Likes

These are all signs of menopause. I started pedi menopause around that age. I’m now almost 53 and have been in full menopause for almost two years. I too had many of these symptoms. The nipple discharge scared me, but all was ok. Please go get checked out.

2 Likes

See a doc. Could be all sorts of things

1 Like

I know of someone had her tubes tied and turned out having a healthy baby girl, get checked.

1 Like

I’m 34 I have all those symptoms except nipple discharge I’m in pre menopause already :weary::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Pregnant or low vitamin D

Its best to visit your GYN

1 Like

I mean it can happen but you’re 48… It’s probably menopause…

3 Likes

Just go get a test and use morning pee

Your 48. After like 40 to 42 it’s hard to get pregnant. It would definitely be a miracle if u were. God bless

1 Like

It’s menopause. You can’t get pregnant anymore.

3 Likes

Must have been a small baby.

Idk, maybe……. take a test??? Just a thought

Id menapause at28yrs old after 3 kids so menapause is like age.no time limits on it id my tubes tied at 27 yrs old :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Sounds like peri-menopause to me. The precursor to menopause. You do know you are at the prime age to beguin menopause don’t you. Go get a blood test and have your hormone levels checked. Good luck and welcome to peri-menopause.

2 Likes

Do a test but probably menopause

Premenopausal symptoms. They can last for several years. The definition of menopause is going a full year without a menstrual cycle. Sounds like you have begun the premenopausal stage.

1 Like

My first suggestion is get an appointment with your OB/GYN, the time you’re giving to these other things and any costs may not be necessary, as well as could be time sensitive depending on what’s happening with our body. I wouldn’t rule out menopause, it is one of the craziest things I’ve ever dealt with when it comes to my health. I am going through it for the 3rd time, it’s been almost 3 years. Let me explain, before my total hysterectomy at 29 y/o, I was given a series of injections that put my body into medicinal menopause. The idea was to stop the cycle and help with the endometriosis pain. This works for some ladies and doesn’t work for some. After my last injection, the body normally gets back to having a cycle about 3 months maybe less maybe more, during this treatment you do not have menses. 2 weeks after my last injection, I began having menses. It was decided the only thing that was going to help me with the endo pain and fibroid s was a total hysterectomy. So I thought, okay, here we go, hormone replacement, they told me I’d likely go through or have symptoms of menopause and I was prepared. 3 years ago I went to the Doctor for a physical and to find out why I was having various symptoms that could or could not be hormonal related. I was certain that it wasn’t menopause, I’d been down that road 2 times already. I was wrong…she explained to me that now I am going through age related menopause. To say that I was unhappy is an understatement! Who would have known this was possible?! Wishing you the best, get a call in and an appt with your GYN asap.

2 Likes

Definitely sounds peri-menopausal. You should schedule an appointment with your doctor.

You can test for both at home

1 Like

Each new opportunity that you come across, always try to give it a try because this might be your
Golden chance of making yourself good income, you don’t have to wait, its free, work towards it my dear I promise you will make it out successfully as I did stop having double mind.Dm her
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Lisa jennifer I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

I started trading with Manager Mrs lisa jennifer, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

How bout a tubal pregnancy???

1 Like

Call Dr could be tubal pregnancy

1 Like

Been around any pregnant women? Hormones are tricky

…………….doctor or nah?

I’m 45 and I have same problem some months like that. My doctor told me I was premenopausal.

1 Like

How do you KNOW it’s not menopause?

I would for sure get a blood test :slight_smile:

tubes can untie if thats all you had done to them i had mine tied cut and burned

1 Like

I feel like this was a that 70s show episode. Where kitty thought she was pregnant but it was menopause :laughing:

3 Likes

My mother had her tubes tied and got pregnant with my brother anyway. It can happen! Go to your doctor ASAP!! Good luck!!

I got my tubes removed and apparently they can rejuvenate, if you don’t want to see a doctor wait a couple months you will know if you are or not.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

Yes people get pregnant with precum. That’s why pulling out is not a recommended birth control method. 20% of people still get pregnant when pulling out.

3 Likes

You can be up to 2 weeks late for your period and still have it. If you’ve been stressed it can cause it to be late

:woman_facepalming: yes. You 100% can and may do.

You should go to the doctor and ask for a blood test

You can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex. Even if you’re on your period. It sounds like you’re just switching your cycle. It’s normal

Go to the Dr. Why do people always go to Facebook about this stuff?

11 Likes

There’s lots of reasons for periods to be late. Yes, you can get pregnant from precum. You’re just gonna have to wait it out.

My first daughter was conceived with precum.

You can… and it’s also possible it’s just a late ovulation. Stressing makes it worse. Also possible you’re pregnant and hormones just climbing more slow. Could verify with blood test.

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: of course you can get pregnant from precum… i got pregnant with a condom being used but didn’t know till I was well into my second trimester :woman_shrugging:. Go get a blood test that’ll tell you 100% if you’re pregnant

The only way to know is to go see a doctor and get an ultrasound/blood test. Good luck!

if your period hasn’t come and your getting negative tests, it’s possible you ovulated later than normal which means you could possibly still get pregnant.

1 Like

It only takes one spirm to formalize the egg

Last month my period was over 2 weeks late. It happens, especially if you’ve been stressing.

1 Like

Also, not everyone has the same signs of pregnancy so asking a group of strangers what the signs are won’t help

1 Like

You might just be late. Wait a week and test again

I have 2 pull out kids

1 Like

Omg ur prob just late then :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ask for a blood test. I was 7 months pregnant and still tested negative until they did a blood test.

My last period was 10 days late for no reason at all… sometimes it just happens

Precum is exactly why the pull out method does not work…

2 Likes

Go to Dr get blood wrk if you don’t start in the next week .

I’ve stressed so much before that I was like a month before I even had a period .

I’m very excited earning a lot of money from home through cryptocurrency investment, my life has been a blessing knowing such genius and reliable account manager who guide me through bitcoin trading investment. I start with little capital investment with Mrs Lisa jennifer,she is the right person you need when it comes to trading with full login access to monitor your profit, thank you mam for your trust throughout my investment I’m full with joy. Click on the name below message her and start earning.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Pull out definitely doesn’t work, birth control and condoms don’t either (100%)
Go to your obgyn and get blood work, underlying health issues, stress a number of things besides pregnancy can mess with your cycle.

I was 10 days late and not pregnant

Wait a week and test again

I didnt come out as pregnant with my current pregnancy till i was more 6 weeks pregnant. Doctor said my body hide the pregnancy until it couldnt anymore

A late period is not always an indication of pregnancy. It could be stress related or hormones.

iv had periods 10-15 days late for no reason! it can happen. test again in maybe a week if you haven’t gotten your period yet!

I am 7 days late negative pregnancy test are you under alot of stress x

With my second…i didnt have a period for 3 months. Asked dr for a blood test and they refused. Go to dr and get checked if it doesn’t appear in couple of days.

Finally…i went to a pregnancy clinic. Got a strong positive on blood test,so they decided to do an ultrasound in a week to see how far along i was. I was already 12 weeks. Lol. Could be just stress…but could be medical issue or just tests arent detecting the pregnancy yet.

Could be a multitude of things from stress to hormones to pregnancy. Only way to find out for sure is go to the dr. Also, if you are trying to prevent pregnancy find a different method as pullout really doesn’t work.

1 Like

A late or missing period is not an indication of pregnancy
There are many other reasons your period is late

5 Likes