What are the signs of pregnancy?

Im 11 days late with all negative tests

You can get pregnant Precum .
Maybe stress related. Make a drs. Appointment or wait a week and retest .

I would suggest a ovulation test kit . The good kind thats how me and my husband spaced the kids apart cause I wanted them between 15-18 months . We now have a 3,5,6,7 yr. Old . You can if possible go on the pill. I get it no on likes condoms but if you want to make sure you get pregnant with the next one when you want to. might not just want to trust the pull out method or not just the pull out method.

Go talk to a health care PROFESSIONAL!

1 Like

Whatā€™s up no protection?

1 Like

Yes!!! My 6th and 7th are 10 months apart, that pull out shit dont work

or return the seeds to senderā€¦ if that is an option.

Iā€™m so much happy for subscribing to this crypto/forex trading #Bot, this trading has been earning me profits for my little investments. Iā€™m now debt freeā€¦ I have no experience of trading, but Iā€™m making withdrawals of 85% returns every trade with Lisa Jennifer the strategy manager with her sincere heart, sheā€™s always available to respond messages.
You can contact her below.
:point_down:

You can get pregnant from precum.
Wait another week or so and take another test
Late period could be from many things.

Idk if anyone else is experiencing this but ever since I got my Covid shots my periods are 2-3 weeks late every month . Period being late doesnā€™t really mean youā€™re pregnant

Iā€™m 4 months late with negative tests. Mine are irregular thoughšŸ„²

Blood test or Pee test? I was 6 months pregnant when I finally got a positive ( blood) test. Dr. told me per tests arenā€™t as reliable. I spent 4 of those 6 months worried something was seriously wrong with me to be rewarded with a beautiful baby girl. She is 47 now and we still laugh about her ā€œhidingā€ from us.

A positive pregnancy test is a pretty good sign of pregnancy. Either way, go see your doctor if you think you could be and have them explain how all that works.

Go to the dr and get a blood test. I found out at 5 weeks but my boobs were super sore and I was tired and constantly hungry

6 days nothing. 2 months hugging the toilet every morning

You CAN get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. My first sign was probably breast pain and hungerā€¦ I kept swearing my period was coming. I was 3 days late. My baby boy is 3 years old. It is also best to test with the first morning pee because it is more concentrated.

Sex ed is failing . Yes you can get pregnant without ejaculation. This is why pulling out is not a recommended form of contraception.
Periods can be late for many other reasons though so wait a week or two and test again

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

Go to the doctor for a blood test. No one here has x ray vision and can see it.

14 Likes

I would call ur doctor and take a blood test

4 Likes

You could just have a UTI

3 Likes

Go to dr for blood test

UTI. quick urine test At doc ā€¦ especially if urine is a little cloudy, urination feels like there is still a little more and definitely if pain upon urinating

I had that same problem a couple weeks ago but it just went away after a week or so Iā€™m on nexplanon too mine expires In Dec I wasnā€™t pregnant tho idk what happened I would just go see your obgyn could be any number of things

Go see your doctor for a blood test.

1 Like

Idk these posts are super annoying tbh itā€™s common sense if youā€™ve had sex thereā€™s always a possibility of pregnancy regardless of precautions being used. Wait another week and take another test or call your doctor. Nobody here can see into your uterus lol

Anyone here consider maybe she doesnā€™t have access to a doctor? The rudeness is really unnecessary.

8 Likes

Do you have any planned parenthoods near you? They offer all this kinds of different things if you are able to get there.

3 Likes

If only one test is positive Iā€™d wait another week and do another one

Could be a urine infection, thatā€™s how I feel too normally. Get blood test done maybe x

1 Like

I would go get a blood test done at your dr. That is a fool proof way to know for sure. Especially if youā€™ve been on birth control.

1 Like

Could be several things but the only way to know for sure is a trip to the dr. Also. Blue dye tests are notorious for false positive.

When I was pregnant with my second baby, I had gotten a positive on a clearblue, but I got negatives on 2 different first response. I heard from a lot of people that first response gives false negatives a lot if youā€™re early on in a pregnancyā€¦ I went to a free clinic to get it confirmed. So if possible, try to see a doctor for confirmation. Or if youā€™re unable to, go to a free pregnancy clinic or planned parenthood and they should do a test there to confirm if you are or not!

Get blood wrk done asap

2 Likes

Go to a gynecologist.

2 Likes

It could be a UTI. They can cause pain in your kidneys which youā€™re more likely to feel in your back & abdomen. If you canā€™t get in to a doctor, try drinking lots of water & cranberry juice to naturally flush your kidneys.

3 Likes

I would wait a week and test again.

When was your last period? Iā€™m on the last two months of my third nexplanon (the first was actually implanon but it was the same thing) if I donā€™t have my period for a few months which happens a lot with this birth control then sometimes right before Iā€™m about to start I feel like that. Really crampy where it goes all the way to my back for a few days then once I start it goes away. I hope thatā€™s all it is and nothing more serious

I did that when I had a miscarriage. But hopefully thatā€™s not what it is. Prayers :heart:

Blue dye tests are notorious for false positives. The only way to know for sure is to have your blood work done. Pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone and if you are pregnant you really should schedule blood work asap due to being on birth control.

Go to drs get blood test donā€™t ask Facebook or google

5 Likes

Sounds positive to me but thatā€™s because thatā€™s literally everything I went through when I was pregnant.

Go to the doctor and get them to do blood work and an ultrasound make sure itā€™s not in your tubes

Yeah i think u have caught it lv,go to drs

Clear blue if itā€™s the blue dye tests are notoriously bad for giving false positives. If the other tests are coming back negative, Iā€™d assume youā€™re not pregnant.

Agree with all comments above. You need to make an appointment and see your doctor and they will do blood work to confirm if that is what it is to be sure. Doctors would be better then asking us non professionals as everyoneā€™s pregnancies can be different. :purple_heart:

Contact your family doctor, or ob/gyn. It might be nothing, or it could be something that needs medical attention. You wonā€™t know until you get checked out by a doctor.

Consult your smart phone.

1 Like

Go get a blood test to make sure. A false positive is rare but false negatives are more common (I tested for months and I was negative every time and then found out I was well into my 2nd trimester when I found out)

Could be the hormones from the birth control. But idk about thr positive test. I have the nexplanon since DEC 2021 and after my pp bleeding I went a few months without a period but had cramping, breast pain, and now Iā€™m going on my 3rd week of bleeding. Very annoying. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to need to see a doctor but donā€™t really want to be told itā€™s the hormones of thr birth control and itā€™s normal bc it doesnā€™t feel normal. I got that speal when I had the Mirena that all my symptoms were normal and caused by the hormones of the birth control.

It means you NEED to see a doctor!

I just went through this and had an ectopic pregnancy, my fallopian tube had ruptured and I would have never known but I had went in for an ultrasound because I had been spotting and they rushed me to the hospital
Go see your doctor

I saw recommendations about her and gave her a try. Iā€™m proud to tell the world that Veronika filina and her trading platform are all so real and legit
@Redirecting...

Sounds like a uti. Or bladder infection. Go to docter

2 Likes

go to the lab for a pregnancy test - do not rely on the home methods.

Go see your dr. theyā€™ll do a blood test just to make sure; any test that uses urine, measures the HCG so depending on when you take it, what time of day, how many times youā€™ve used the restroom, etc can effect the amount in your system.

:clap::tada: so happy for you!

I think you should go see you OB GYNECOLOGIST

4 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought lā€™d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21847 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://superdollar18.netlify.app/

1 Like

Could be a UTI, if anything go into the Dr and request a blood pregnancy test

Clear blues give false positives often. If you took three others and they were definitely negative, then I would say you are not pregnant

2 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought lā€™d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19182 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://superdollar41.netlify.app/

A trip to your medical provider or obgyn

2 Likes

A positive test. Just because youā€™re experiencing other symptoms doesnā€™t mean youā€™re pregnant. Wait a few days and retest and speak to your doctor about a blood test. Itā€™s that simple

Normally you donā€™t get a false positiveā€¦ Iā€™d go in just to be safe! Could be pregnantā€¦ could be ectopic pregnancyā€¦ could be miscarriageā€¦ could be other things. Youā€™ll never fully know till you get checked out! Keep everyone updated! A lot of people donā€™t and it would be nice to know you are okay even if none of us know each other. Praying for you!

1 Like

False Positives are rare, but I know clear blue has more than their fair share of them. Just go get a blood draw and see whatā€™s up.

This mama thinks that you should go see your doctor.

My friend at college has got pregnant twice on the implant so itā€™s possible

Faint positive then negative tests sounds to me like either a chemical pregnancy has happened but thatā€™s just from my experience.

Have strangers on Facebook guess or get confirmation from an actual doctor. These are your only choices.

1 Like

Sounds like a uti, Iā€™ve have 3 make tests show false positives

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy?

Could be implantation bleeding. My first symptoms with both pregnancies were sore boobs and feeling faint. Go ahead and take a test, the ones nowadays can predict about 5 days sooner. I tested with the ones from the dollar store and tested positive 5 days before I was supposed to start my period. :heart:

Possible pregnancy.
Definitely take a test and take it easy to be safe.

Just go to Planned Parenthood and get the test

Could be pregnancy. Implantation bleeding can occur.

1 Like

You could be pregnant. Take a test. Or go to your local womenā€™s center.

1 Like

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18547 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://dollarinfopaid263.pages.dev/

Thatā€™s happened to me and just ended up being a weird cycle. Are your cycles pretty regular? I wouldnā€™t necessarily say that it is implantation if you have a regular cycle depending on how long itā€™s been going on. Implantation is actually not that common and doesnā€™t last for days. It could be if you ovulated later as implantation can happen from 6dpo-12dpo. If it is implantation, it takes 48 hours after implantation for your hcg levels to begin to rise - so Iā€™d base you doing a pregnancy testing around that schedule :slightly_smiling_face:

You could be pregnant. With my first I had nausea, vomiting, dizziness. I called my Dr (who had told me Iā€™d never have a child, I have 3). The nurse told me that their waiting room & the hospital were full of people with my symptoms. Itā€™s just the flu &, they canā€™t do anything about it. I felt better & got a pregnancy test. It wasnā€™t the flu :rofl:

Youā€™ve probably tested by now & know. If you havenā€™t get a test.

Go grab one of the $1 test from Dollar General. Either way it will ease your mind.

This happened to me right before I found out I was pregnant with my son. The spotting could be a sign of implantation bleeding (thatā€™s what happened to me). Take a test within the next few days. If you get a negative result, try testing again a couple of days after.

:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: just take a dang test.

Today i made $ 660 for doing work in part time. my friend has been making $ 21227 from this and she convinced me to try so i am now making more than her. its amazing.

Open this>>> https://DollarPaymax79.pages.dev/

I took tests the month before I found out I was pregnant. I went to the doctor the month after found out I was pregnant. Canā€™t always count on the tests lol. I even asked my doctor wasnā€™t this the test from last month lol she said no this test is from today. And youā€™re pregnant. This was almost 10 years ago.

Those sound like pregnancy symptoms but they could also just be period symptoms. I went through a time that I would have all the symptoms but not bleed or bleed later/less

If you had the Covid shot, it can make your menstrual cycle wonky. You can be late without being pregnant.

How are people old enough to have sex but donā€™t know pregnancy symptoms

Wait at least a week after period is supposed to come, pregnancy symptoms feel exactly the same a period symptoms

1 Like

Yes but periods can also have some of the same symptoms as early pregnancy.

5 Likes

You wouldnā€™t be feeling full breasts this early on, consult with your doctor love.

2 Likes

I SWEAR by the equate brand 0.88Ā¢ tests at Walmart.

2 Likes

Ovulation makes mine feel fuller and very tender .