What can I do for sweat between the legs?

Gold bond power work amazing and monastiat cream

1 Like

You can actually get Botox in the groin for hyperhydrosis if it’s very problematic

Maybe period pants? They would absorb the sweat and keep you feeling dry and comfortable…

Monistat chafing gel

1 Like

Red clay baby powder

I put deodorant there

Foot fungus meds but in a cream

I must confess that I’m filled up with abundance joy, you’ve change my life into a better financial state, i will forever remain grateful to you and your company Mrs Elizabeth James you’re the best account manager I’ve ever seen in my life, thanks for the sincerity and payout may God bless you and your company , Ask Her How To Invest​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Online trading has been real to me since I met Mrs Elizabeth James , Honestly speaking I haven’t met an opportunity I could gain from all this while before I met her, she made me forgot all my losses and I’m earning massively since I started trading with her. I’m also earning more profits as I publish this… Contact her now by clicking the name below and starting earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m just so overwhelm with joy right now, it’s a dream come true for me. I really want to appreciate Mrs Elizabeth James for your strategy and method of trading. Who would have believe that I could make up to this amount in a space of five days with just a little startup capital, Thanks alot Mrs Elizabeth James for not letting me down, I’m understanding greatful. Contact Mrs Lisa jennifer with her by clicking the name below​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Mrs Elizabeth James may God continue to bless you: my legit account manager, for helping me achieves all my goals in life today, I am now able to provide for my family, having a good living with my family, Who so ever that is reading this should contact her here on facebook now and be financially free. her platform is the best.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Message her to get started

1 Like

Lume…it’s good stuff!

2 Likes

Organic arrowroot powder!

I use lume deodorant

1 Like

Lune deodorant a d corn starch till you get lune.

Lamisil I just bought some a few days ago and I work in an Amazon warehouse to so i feel your pain.

The doctor prescription for that is good it alittle pricey. Bit it goes alo g way

Monistat makes a chafe cream and it truly works

Cornflour works a treat

Cornstarch and ware long leg cotton underwear.

1 Like

I have worked in construction my whole life. The secret i learned was to rub powder deodorant down between my legs where the rub. In controls moisture and prevent chaffing.