What can I do if I don't like my daughters new friend?

Is there ANYWAY you can homeschoolšŸ˜¬ That is the best way to control who they spend time with until they are old enough to know more about life, people, situationsā€¦ Then they can start making decisions for themselves with a good head on their shoulders.

Cut that friend off. No more hanging out. You can totally do that. If I knew my daughter had a friend like that Iā€™d be like heck no. Iā€™d tell her why too. I wish someone would have told me about bad friends and intervened at times. Sometimes I think kids feel obligated to keep friends or keep communication or they are being ā€œmeanā€. I know I was afraid to cut ppl off or felt like I needed them. I wish someone cared enough to step in and say NO. Some kids today are exposed to way to much and have too much freedom in my opinion. They feel grown and act like teenagers.

Also having a single parent household could be a factor in this kids behavior but maybe not. You dont know everything Iā€™m assuming. And I may sound mean but IMO itā€™s not your or your kids problem. She seems to have a more dominant personality which is fine, but those are the kids that in my experience peer pressured others to do what they wanted. If you have a bad feeling about the kid your probably rightšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø follow your gut. Dosent have to be a big deal. If your daughter asks why say cuz you say so. I dont think thatā€™s being overbearing at all. Thatā€™s called looking out for YOUR kids best interest in a very reasonable wayā€¦