What can I do to relieve morning sickness?

Frozen Gatorade cubes or Gatorade worked for me

Straight coke syrup and saltiness. Syrup isn’t easy to find

Unisom and vitamin b6 at night and b6 thru the day

ginger biscuits and chew on a piece if root ginger

B6 helped me alot, so did sipping on lemonade in the morning. Had it my whole pregnancy

Ginger tablets from a vitamin store…or even fresh ginger

1 Like

Sorry to say but I never suffered morning sickness with any of my pregnancy’s, I feel for you!

Ginger ale helped me big time

I ate a big dill pickle or drank a shot of pickle juice every morning

Preggie pops bananas sprite crackers cheese yogurt helped me

These were my salvation during both pregnancies. They got me through my mornings… the sourness is apparently the key. Maybe worth a try… I mean, it cant make the morning sickness any worse. :confused:

https://well.ca/products/preggie-pop-drops_41231.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwytOEBhD5ARIsANnRjVgHeHJXxYaC3L281-TT2Cc36yaksAzIwswXdQP8OTWYJlB-aqOCo5MaAqXxEALw_wcB

Try sucking on sunflower seeds. The salt
May help. It helped me with nausea

Nibbled on Salt/vinergar potato chips and ginger tea and chews. Instant mashed potatoes and dry toast

I used peppermints…helped a ton for me…

Preggy pops or ginger turmeric tea

Nothing help me until my doc prescribed diclectin for the nausea

Cracker biscuits and travel ginger

Just plain soda crackers work every time

Ginger root pills helped me

Mint tea …also ginger ale helps

Ask your OB to prescribe you Bonjesta it’s been a lifesaver.

My doctor prescribed me Bonjesta. Has worked wonders!

Ginger ale and saltine crackers

Ginger chew or ginger candy

Hot tea with sugar and dry cereal

Peppermints. Plain chips. Peanuts. Soda crackers.

Crackers before your feet hit floor in the morning.

Ginger Tea :tea: with Honey :honey_pot: Suck Barley Sugar Too

Ginger candy…Walgreens

Ginger nut biscuits and fruit tingles (the lolly)

Promethazine works, ask your O.B about it.

Hyperemesis gravidarum. My pregnancy was basically that, they told me I’d be better by 20 weeks but that was a lie. You need to push to find the right anti sickness so you can eat for you and your baby. I pray you feel better soon :heart::heart:

Motion sickness wristbands!!

Protein shakes. And even then that was iffy for me. I was sick for 10 months straight about 5 to 6 times a day. This is the only thing that helped me lose less weight than I was losing and would tend to stay down.

Avoid dairy. Drink weak tea with honey. I spent 4 months with it and this is what I lived on

Chewable papaya enzyme saved my life with my second pregnancy. But barf was life with all 3. Sucks

Ginger lozenges. Maybe even a sea sick band. I feel for you. My last pregnancy I threw up everywhere until 32 weeks.:sob:

Soda crackers on the nightstand. Eat before you even attempt to sit up. BTW, morning sickness is a good thing.

1 Like

Tab Envepe 2 PO at bed time

Keep yourself busy? Workout. That’s what I did

I ate vitamins wheat plain crackers. But they came up too. Lasted about 7 months.

Candied ginger helped mine

Fresh Ginger by the truck load, suck on it, put it in food, ginger carrot smoothies , ginger ale…Ginger suckers!

1 Like

Body armor and bananas

Salteen Crackers and my Dr made me take Dramamine

I ate saltine crackers and drank ginger ale. And sucked on mints.

Baby puffs and Pedialyte :heart::heart:

Fruit Tingle lollies

Pepsi cola or coco cola…anti nausea

These worked amazing for me.

Do you take prenatal vitamins in the morning? If so, try at night right before bed. This helped me with all 4 pregnancies.

Unsalted crackers or matza.peppermint tea, or chamomile tea. Ginger ale is also good.

I used to first sip plain hot water. My boss, a Chinese lady suggested it as a way to get my stomach settled in morning. Then she added green tea. Then a couple crackers. By early afternoon I was up to toast and/or a bit of rice with butter. Want fancy…but it worked.

Cracker and water before I even got out of bed. But you might need to talk to your obgyn about it

Canned Peachs…the Juice…a couple of teaspoons every 15 minutes or so…it really works…dobt know why…but it does…

They steal it by the gallon it’s like $8 a gallon but worth a try

My dr gave me pills for that.

Have you tried Chick-fil-A’s lemonade

B-6…10 kids, worked everytime!!!

Talk to your Doctor NOT FB

1 Like

Hello my friends I want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster DR ROBINSON, My wife was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to her filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work, whose case was similar to mine. They left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and she will come back to me. After i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day, it was my wife Who came back begging me to accept her back. All thanks to you once again DR ROBINSON you are indeed a blessing to me. he can also help you
Email: robinsonspellcaster575 @gmail.com, Whatsapp number +2347061336801 THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE

Gatorade and crackers.

I used qrahm crackers

I want to thank Dr Nath a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my wife back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my wife, to the extend that she left the house, and she started dating another man and she stayed with the man, i tried all i can to bring her back, but all my effort was useless until till the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my wife, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Nath and told him every think and he told me not to worry my self again that my Wife will come back to me after he has cast a love spell on her,i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within that 8days, my wife really came back begging me to forgive her, if you need his help you can contact him with his email address [[email protected]
add him up on his WhatsApp +2348072435031 He is willing to help any body that need his help.

Few crackers , jello

Can try taking vitamin B6. I also say pregnancy pop candies. Those helped me with first pregnancy.

I get horrific nausea with migraines and I’ve found flat lemonade, strong mints and ginger are all good for it. Also, keep eating toast/ready salted crisps/crackers, throwing them up sucks, but it’s better than throwing up on an empty stomach :heart:

I couldn’t keep a thing down for 3 months, litterally not even water most days. Tryed everything , pills the lot nothing worked. Lost a lot of weight. Had to keep going on drip. So consult medical help if you cant keep anything down as you may need to go on drip too and they can inject antisickness which some of them help. Also will need to check ketones as mine were always high due to been sick Xx

I use to always eat ginger biscuits but nothing really helped for me I was sick with my son before I even found out I was pregnant right up until I gave birth I was so bad. They even gave me anti sickness injection while I was in labour but still that didn’t help. I hope your sickness eases for you soon xx

Ginger biscuit and plain black tea first thing of a morning

They sell pregnancy pops at maternity stores that are supposed to help.

I had sickness all the way through from 9 weeks to 39 weeks. The only thing I can say is that if you feel you aren’t eating enough and keeping enough down to insist you go into hospital for nutritional drips. My baby was a very small birth weight because they ignored my concerns. I can’t give any advice on keeping things down because I couldn’t, but try eating little bits often xx

1 Like

Ive never been pregnant, but always experience bad nausea because of anxiety. Peppermint always helps me.

Please consult your doc and see if you have hyperemesis gravidarum… If you do, avoid citrus fruits, sour foods. Yes ginger helps but drinking loads of water makes a world of difference. Main aim: Do not let your ketone levels rise!

2 Likes

Peppermint tea was my life saver!

Ginger biscuits were the only thing I could stomach and they helped with the sickness. I was prescribed anti sickness meds but after reading the risks that were classed as common, I threw them straight out

Get preggy pops. Walmart sells them. They are all natural. Works amazing

1 Like

I had the same problem and got out on Zofran. It was literally the only thing that would help me. Definitely ask your doctor!

Lemon anything was the only thing that saved me. Took the nausea and upset stomach away

Seek medical help. Get anti sickness medicine. Quite often it’s a prescription antihistamine you take 3 times a day.
Just take it as soon as you wake up or it won’t work!

1 Like

only thing i could keep down at one point was oaty bars(white choc & rasp) and a cup of tea.

Ask your Doctor, not people on the Internet you don’t know.

Sofa crackers helped me.

Ginger gravel worked wonders with my pregnancy with twins .

1 Like

Pink vitamin water or any thing with vitamin b6 in or or you can the vitiaminb6 by its self

Go on amazon and look up pink stork morning sickness they have teas and candy the candy worked great for me

1 Like

I drank ginger ale during my pregnancies. It helped alot. Also try b6 vitamin.

I drank tomato juice with just a little salt In it

U may need to see your doctor and get a prescription. I had sever morning sickness with all three of my pregnancies and had to take diclectin during the first two trimesters. It is made to treat morning sickness and completely safe to take. Getting proper nutrition during pregnancy is important for the healthy development of a baby. I would definitely talk to your doctor

1 Like

Wintergreen lifesavers were a godsend.

Saltines at your bedside eat before you get out of bed

1 Like

Preggie Pops were lifesavers for me.

Try the B6 vitamin. If it continues, talk to your doctor. I have to take Zofran for my morning sickness, it’s helped so far. Also Preggy Pops are good too for morning sickness and you can buy those at like Walgreens, CVS, stores like that.

I did saltines. When pregnant with my twins I did the crackers with peanut butter that come packaged. Carried packs of those to work.

I feel for you. I had 24 hour sickness for all 3 of my kids. I had to have c-sections for all of them. I was puky right up til they got the baby out. Then it was like a faucet turned off. I tried everything. Nothing would stay down. Best wishes to you and i hope you find something that will calm it for you.

1 Like

I kept saltine crackers by my bed and ate a few before I ever moved to get up in the morning.

5 Likes

Of course check with your doctor before taking, but my doctor had me take vitamin B6 and unisom at night when I was pregnant with my son but that was 19 years ago. I still threw up once in the morning but was better than feeling sick all day. With my daughter, I had to take a Zofran first thing in the morning as soon as got out of bed. Didn’t throw up at all after doing that. But always check with your doctor before.

1 Like

I found dry Cheerios eaten before getting out of bed helped. Also eating ginger chews throughout the day.

I found that if I took my prenatal before bed instead of in the morning, the nausea subsided

Candy canes. The peppermint was the only thing that worked for me

1 Like