What can I use to heal a diaper rash?

Brown some flour. Works for diaper rash and jock itch.

Corn starch works great

Milk of magnesium works for my baby

Good old fashion vaseline keep it covered

Go to the drugstore and buy bag balm.

Go organic. Coconut oil works wonders.

Triple paste is the best treatment.

I like Anti Monkey butt better than any other cream.

Mix corn starch with Vaseline

Wash the baby’s bum every time they poop and apply shea butter. It will heal right up.

Dusting of corn starch old remedy

Some rashes are yeast based, try some monistat

Pure cornstarch in the diaper

I always go to the dr and get what they call Magic Butt Paste or Nystatin.

Beautycounter diaper rash cream

A&d ointment is what I used

Air dry after warm water and soap… pat dry

Vaseline is the best

Cornstarch is amazing!

A+D works for my kids

Arm and hammer baking soda and vaseline

Antifungal cream and try antimonkeybutt powder.

La roche possay repairing balm - miracle worker !!:star_struck:

Butt cream at dollar general

Try organic coconut oil

Burnt flour or corn starch

You can use Aquaphor

Lo cornstarch never fails.

call or go see a doctor.

Burts bees diaper rash cream works amazing, usually heals my extremely sensitive sons rashes up in 24 hrs or less.

Ihles paste. Only thing that works for blistering terrible rash. You get it over the counter at any pharmacy. If they don’t carry it ask them to order for you. I couldn’t live without this stuff. Esp for newborn who poop every 5 mins. It stays on the skin and doesn’t wipe off. It’s super thick and protects the skin that is trying to heal from touching any poop or pee.

Corona. You can find it in the farm animal section at Fleet Farm. A little goes a long way. I put this on my kids rear end before bed and the rash is gone before morning.

Triple paste is the only thing that helped my daughter.

This works well for us

Pinxsav ( I think that is how you spell it.) that is the only thing tat worked on mine. Backin the day you had to ask the pharmacist for it. Now it is on the counter.

Zincifax is the best it heals it right away ! It is expensive but the best one ! It worked for my daughter destine didn’t work , I switched to Zincofax even my family doctor recommended it !

We always used Vaseline and it would give a barrier and allow it to heal. Worked better, in my experience, than desitin.

Resinol…you have to ask the pharmacist for it. It doesn’t require a prescription but they keep it behind the counter. Haven’t purchased in a while but used to get it from walmart

Calmoseptine ointment
Proven and tested for diaper rashes :ok_hand::+1:

Seacret Body Butter - Helena Erskine

Bephanthen bum cream and bennetts

Cornflour/ Bepanthen