What could have went wrong with the guy I hooked up with?

Question: I met this guy two years ago when I was riding my bike to town. He called me over to him to show me his garden. I was going through a very challenging time, as I was just diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I was incredibly lonely and let down by my at the time partner, whom I am not longer with as of a few weeks ago. From 2020-2022 we kept in touch, which was inevitable because we’re from the same town and we shop at the same places. Doesn’t help he lives a quarter mile away. He provided me with food and money when my partner didn’t. He was constantly chasing me and texting me when I wasn’t responding. I’m going to the next chapter of my life now, currently looking for an apartment. I went over to his house and went inside for the first time tonight. We had the best sex of my life. We made eye contact and I had an actual orgasm. It was very intense and the best I ever had. He was so gentle and passionate. When we were done, we laid down and I started giggling. He panicked out of no where, I was repeatedly asked him if he was okay and he kept saying ‘I can’t trust you to sleep here. I can’t trust you. You’re too emotional and I’m a man of logic.’ He made me leave and threw my bra and panties at me on the way out. I was so shocked he did that to me. I had no clue. He loves me and I love him, we haven’t said it but I just know it. I’ve never felt so disposable. I do see a man that is hiding emotional trauma, maybe that’s why he did that. I’m not sure. I feel used. This was two years of cat and mouse. Unfortunately I’m the mouse. Anyone have insight? I can’t sleep.

208 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What could have went wrong with the guy I hooked up with? - Mamas Uncut

He chased you and got what he wanted

28 Likes

Nawwww he doesn’t love you!!! At all!!! Stop girl …just stop!!!

36 Likes

Hes not a good guy like you thought all I’m saying

10 Likes

He doesn’t love you, it was a game. He chased you, got you, and now he’s bored. I’m sorry this happened but take that L and walk away. You’re much better off.

18 Likes

He threw your panties and bra? Girl let that man alone :rofl:

19 Likes

I agree with the first comment. He got you now he doesn’t want you :tipping_hand_woman:t3: you may think he “loves” you but if he was willing to do that after having sex with you then that’s clearly all he wanted from you

If he loved you he wouldn’t do that
If he loved you he wouldnt leave you questioning anything
The giggling is weird, I mean, there needs to be more context cuz that shouldn’t “set someone off”

10 Likes

He got what he wanted.

3 Likes

A good guy would not have pursued you while you were in a relationship. He got what he wanted in the end and that was that. This is not love.

28 Likes

He used you, just like you used him… you had an emotional affair while you were in a relationship and he got his one night stand.

57 Likes

He chased you when you weren’t available and when he caught you, he was like a fish with a bicycle. He just wanted the chase. Guys like that are so dangerous. I’m sorry he treated you that way. This is why it’s so hard to tell good guy from the bad ones - they lie.

14 Likes

I mean you chased him while you were taken… auto redflag for guys. If your bf was that bad you should’ve left him at the go. Hard truth is: we dont take girls seriously who do that.

20 Likes

He only used you for sex. Move on

If he loved you he wouldn’t have done that

9 Likes

Don’t let him take advantage of you again
He got what he wanted and now he’s done . He don’t love you . Move on

9 Likes

You were a conquest. Just walk away.

6 Likes

Oh honey. He played on your weaknesses and you are best moving on

10 Likes

He doesnt love you , you should move on

4 Likes

Sounds like he now has a gf,and panicked cause he didn’t want her to come and find you there. Apparently your the only one in love. He got what he wanted

17 Likes

he doesn’t love you. that isn’t love, you will always have the best sex with this man, but you will also feel awful about yourself afterwards. the best sex isn’t worth the emotional tole of it all.

You were a game to him. All nicely wrapped up in a vulnerable and naive ribbon. Take the loss and nope all the way out of this.

7 Likes

Could he have aspergers? That can cause emotional outburts
You say he gave you food and money so hes not a bad guy. Maybe hes been hurt before so tread carefully and if its not right back up

1 Like

You laughed though lol.

3 Likes

Probably because you giggled afterwards & he thought you were laughing at him… :joy::joy:

11 Likes

He prolly thinks you are just using him to get back at your ex. Prolly very insecure. Talk to him not us.

2 Likes

Nope no love on his side
Leave
Take break from.relationships other than with yourself for a bit

I wouldn’t lose my sleep over someone who threw my bra and panties and told me to leave!

4 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13880 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyles35.pages.dev

I mean a few things show here.
You were in a relationship but having an emotional affair and he was clearly cool with that so red flag to both of you.
You used him for things your bf didn’t provide.
He doesn’t sound like he supports mental health issues.
He wanted just sex and he got it. He wanted the chase he got it and now is done.
You both used each other I’m different ways.
Move on and learn from this

He got what he wanted.

8 Likes

If he luvd u im sure he would of told u

3 Likes

Forget him! He’ll keep you on a roller coaster for the rest of your life! And of all people YOU don’t need this as you were just diagnosed with bipolar! Do yourself a big favor and stop dealing with him!! You have enough to deal with yourself!!

2 Likes

He sounds emotionally unavailable. I’ve dealt with someone similar to this before, there’s nothing that YOU did wrong. It’s in his head and he should’ve figured out how to handle that prior to involving you and your feelings.

2 Likes

Sounds like maybe he took ur giggles as making fun of him? Did u ask him or tell him u was just so happy nothing on him?

But than again maybe he wanted to chase u to get back to ur bf at the time. Than u became single he got to see and feel u. N that’s all he wanted. Take it as u git some good sex and u got a orgasam and leave him alone. U will find someone that will love u n give u all that plus.

Is this for real? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

He must be a sagittarius :laughing::laughing: we be like that :smirk:

11 Likes

Probably got a wife and he using the can’t trust you as she’ll be back soon :grimacing:

6 Likes

How disrespectful of him to do that to you! Ghost him! You deserve better!

7 Likes

He only wanted sex and now he’s uninterested.

You “love” eachother, but that was the first time you’ve been to his house? Wtf? :joy::joy:

17 Likes

I feel like the laughing after was a trigger for him and caused the emotional outburst. He’s possibly been treated badly or made fun of by a former partner or ex and just responded inappropriately. Maybe call him and explain why you laughed or send him a thoughtful text. If no response then hell with him, but you’ll know it’s him and not you :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

he loves you and you love him? um what?

4 Likes

Maybe he didn’t understand why you were laughing?

6 Likes

He doesn’t love you. You are projecting.

9 Likes

he groomed you while you were in a bad place mentally & physically & he took advantage of the situation… get away from the dude

14 Likes

You sound young as fuck. That’s probably why he can’t trust you. Provide you food and money? Riding your bike? My guess is your to young for him. Also you thinking y’all are in love is a huge indication, pretty sure he used you.

1 Like

Y’all are in love? Gtfoh :rofl::joy:
And you giggled after doing the grown folk :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl::joy:
You definitely turned him completely off towards you.

11 Likes

Uhm - let’s stay in counseling ok?

7 Likes

All the sudden I can hear my mom saying “if you have nothing nice to say…”

So I’m just going to leave it as what in the actual fk :woozy_face:

9 Likes

Stop looking for a man to fill your needs and learn to stand on your own.

14 Likes

I’m sorry but…If he loved you, he would NOT have asked you to leave. That is beyond rude and heartless what he did to you and I’m sorry. I would NOT talk to/see him again.

Why would your partner be responsible for providing you with food ant money ?? How do you “just know” he loves you after you got thrown out ? Work on fixing yourself . You essentially had an emotional affair, maybe he’s not into cheaters .

14 Likes

I think it’s because he took your laughing as an insult

10 Likes

He probably thought you were laughing at the size of his penis or about his performance

Why tf were you giggling?

6 Likes

He got what he wanted and it sucked for him. Plain out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Girl what? You are not in love with him and he ain’t in love with you. You went into his house for the first time and did the deed. He got what he wanted. Take your meds and keep it moving.

18 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13662 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyles41.pages.dev

There is a difference between love and lust. You will learn that soon enough. All it was like you said was cat and mouse. Sorry you got used

5 Likes

Wtf did I just read?:open_mouth::thinking::woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

He doesn’t love you. Full stop. If he acted that way, he does not love you. He took advantage of your situation for some :peach: and I’m sorry.

8 Likes

You sound young and naive. Leave that man alone and work on yourself.

2 Likes

Hun you sound 16. “ we’re in love but we haven’t said it “
Grow up. Express your feelings. Just ask, if it don’t work, leave it alone … he probably has a girlfriend or something and doesn’t wanna get caught cheating🤷🏼‍♀️

6 Likes

Maybe u laughing upset him?? Or he finally got what he wanted from you. He probably thinks you’ll get attached and doesn’t want u to. Your just a toy sorry

5 Likes

Cat and mouse, he was the cat and you were the prey. He caught you, played with you and now is done with the game. Get your head together and find someone not a game player but in it for real. He doesnt sound like he loves you and I think you are too emotional because of the sex. Dont have sex in a not committed relationship.

He doesn’t love you. You’re confusing his kindness and the sex with love. Honestly he’s probably in a relationship. Don’t chase it. You’re not in a healed state of mind to fall back into a traumatic relationship. Heal. Get yourself together. Move on from him.

You played with is emotions for two years, while waiting on you with a partner. He might be scared to love you. Men have feelings also… now if the shoe was on the other foot… he’d be a no good man. Learn to love you first and whatever/whomever needs to be in your will be.

13 Likes

Wham Bam Thank you Mam!!

5 Likes

Sorry you got used. Move on

1 Like

He did what he had to to get you to give up the sex. He obviously only wanted that and is now over it. Your laughing also probably added to a hit to his ego but since he already got what he wanted it no longer mattered and he no longer reason to pursue it.

He don’t love you. He said he don’t trust u to sleep there no trust no love. Girl he got what he wanted. No more cat and mouse game all that built up tension is gone now. Even if u did have sex again with him it won’t be the same

Run! Sounds like you are the one with the emotional trauma. You need to heal why it is you even want a man that doesn’t want you.

2 Likes

He’s not the man for you.!!! Maybe a friend but not a partner. A friend would even be unpredictable

That’s not love and he probably threw you out because his wife was on her way back home

1 Like

He don’t love you. He f*cked you and threw you out. Respect yourself some more and forget about him.

8 Likes

It sounds like you both need to take your medication and just stay away from eachother. :grimacing: Time to move on.

19 Likes

I mean this in the nicest way possible, are you on meds? You mentioned you were diagnosed bipolar. Have you been evaluated for other disorders? This all just sounds borderline…well crazy. Like you’ve created a fantasy and believe it’s real.

32 Likes

Hmmm, does he have a wife?

1 Like

He got what he wanted.

2 Likes

Ppl dont feel loved and disposable at the same time…he took advantage of you then u freaked him out by giggling…he doesn’t love you sorry…move on…

4 Likes

Yikes on several bikes.

12 Likes

He was your side piece… gave u money when ur bf didn’t…. Ur asking for logic and love from the person u basically had as a side piece……

7 Likes

He got what he wanted… and kicked you out :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

You just played two men! And made them both feel d Disposable

9 Likes

He could’ve bought you dinner first.

1 Like

Maybe I’m the odd one here but you fkd w his head for years and then randomly giggle after sex? I’d have booted you too.

l get paid over $157 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18347 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning387.pages.dev/

I wonder if he misinterpreted your giggling. In any case, he doesn’t seem to be interested anymore. Focus on yourself and your mental health treatments. Go to counseling and that kind of thing. Try to get a hobby going. Something to occupy your mind. I have mental health problems too. One thing I have had to learn is that nobody can make me happy but me. Another is that I don’t need a man in my life to make me feel complete. In fact, in most cases, men are nothing but trouble. I got myself an emotional support dog. When I need someone, she is there, 24/7. No judgments, no put downs, loves me for myself, no matter what. I can say the most damfool thing in the universe, wake up with bed head and morning breath… she doesn’t care. She can wait till I get my hair brushed and brush my teeth. Still not caring if I do or not. If I look like death warmed over when I don’t feel good, I’m still her best friend. She doesn’t care. I’m a big girl. I look ok to her. She will still comfort me when I cry or have a panic attack. She’s never told me to get over it if I’ve had a bad day… she’s right there to be hugged and petted. All she wants in return is food, water, and to be taken out to potty. She loves affection, which I need as much as she does. Get you a dog, Honey. If your apartment or landlord says no, get a note from your shrink saying you need an emotional support dog. Chances are you’ll get permission. True enough, unless it’s a registered service dog, they don’t HAVE to accept the dog, but, so far, I have done ok with a doctor’s letter. I also got a Joyride dog harness instead of a collar… my dog’s neck is the same size as her head. She slips right out of a collar. And the harness has Velcro patches on each side. I got patches from Chewy that say Emotional Support and put them on her harness. She does her job naturally and has trained herself so she’s not registered… but guidelines say any dog can be an emotional support dog. You just need a doctor’s note.

3 Likes

He is telling you who he is

5 Likes

What I’m the jerry springer is going on here

7 Likes

So you were seeing a guy while you were with someone else and when he treated you the way you did him you feel used and disposable? Kind of like how he was used and disposable? Why would he take you seriously knowing your background? I can understand why you’re a red flag to him. Just being honest. There’s a different way to look at it than just assuming he’s the problem

4 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks some of these submissions are just to see what and how people will respond? Some of these are wild.

9 Likes

Yup…he got what he wanted. No more cat and mouse to make it exciting. Move on

5 Likes

He got what he wanted… I’m sure he wouldn’t wanna date someone who entertains men while in a relationship…

8 Likes

Leave him alone and when he tries to contact you don’t respond!
He can’t be trusted.

7 Likes

You’re not the mouse. No matter how you look at it. You drew a man in for two years while you were with someone else.

8 Likes

Girl leave him the hell alone.

1 Like

Sounds like you got what you wanted.

2 Likes