What could have went wrong with the guy I hooked up with?

First of all, maybe it’s karma for the fact u had someone when u were “talking to him” and u finally fell for him because u got rid of ur current bf- so u had nothing to lose but now ur emotionally invested in him and having sex only intensified the emotions for him- and unfortunately like most men- once they get what they want they will toss u out on to the next one type thing (I know it sucks!). Focus on ur new apartment and a newer guy - yes the sex was “incredible” because it was cat and mouse for a long time but honestly his lost u can find that with any other guy. How dare he throw ur stuff at u though eww what a jerk imagine what else he would do forget that guy he’s trash :wastebasket:

You held out for two years and he chased you wanting it… now he got it and the fun of the chase is over :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

What’s done is done. In the future, date for awhile and get to really know someone before becoming physical then maybe you won’t get and feel used.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter ,close this chapter and move on.if a man truly wants you he will prove it,this one obviously has issues…next girl lol

5 Likes

You do not love this man and he doesn’t love you!

He spent two years trying to get some and finally did. He got what he wanted.

You, you’re now addicted to what his dick did.

He doesn’t love you…lust is a mf

14 Likes

This has got to be a joke right? U met a guy when u were in a relationship. Kept in touch w this guy for two full years while in same relationship. He gave u food and money that u accepted while still in a relationship. He was texting u and chasing after u and you wouldn’t respond. Now u are no longer in relationship and sleep w this guy and u wonder why he freaked out? Ummmm

6 Likes

Girl he played you!:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That is not love :joy::joy: U don’t treat someone u love that way. Move on

3 Likes

My question is why even do any of this!? Lol this is just insane!

3 Likes

he’s using for the sex and nothing more he doesn’t love u - so move on and start a new life

I feel like I was reading a twisted love story. Is this real? If so, he probably feels like you are just gonna go back to your ex and you used him. Maybe it’s something else. You just gotta ask him

1 Like

You need to move on. Someone that loves you doesn’t tell you they don’t trust you, toss your underwear at you and put you out of their house after screwing you. Keep your distance and legs closed when it comes to him.

2 Likes

He got what he wanted and now he’s done.

3 Likes

Cheaters are always shocked when the relationships don’t work. Blows my mind, so to speak.

4 Likes

Got ur karma hunny for cheating on your previous partner…ur a scandalous H~…and i hope u learned

1 Like

That is disgusting, I dont care what He is working thru there is no justification for being that mean.

5 Likes

He got what he wanted.

2 Likes

Maybe he is with someone and wanted you out before she got home. Sounds like he got what he wanted.

8 Likes

He don’t love you lol can’t love someone you don’t know to well. You moving way to fast for him so he cut it off.

8 Likes

Did you tell him you loved him? You say any stage five clinger shit to him?? It’s not love. On either end. You’re obsessed with him and you were just a piece of ass to him. Stop stressing it. Work on getting you healthy mentally before you try for another relationship. Seriously.

I’m sorry you got treated like this but it happens when they get what they want they change their attitudes. Walk away before it’s too late

3 Likes

Has he contacted you since?

1 Like

He doesn’t love you. He never told you he loved you. He made you feel wanted at a time when things were not going well for you. Not sure why you started giggling following sex with him, but it was obviously a turn off. Cut your losses and find someone new.

He’s had his cake n ate it

5 Likes

He got what he wanted. Also, I would advise working with your therapist and on yourself before getting attached to anyone. Take a break from all of that. Or you may end up in another relationship like the last one.

14 Likes

He used you lol he doesnt love you. You gave him all he wanted…what was between your legs.

5 Likes

Girl it sounds like he got what he wanted. He could also have a gf and wanted you out before she got home. It sounds like he used you.

4 Likes

Stay away from him. !!!

1 Like

Q: Why were taking money from this guy while you were with your ex?
Visit a food bank.
He probably thought you were using him all this time: for attention, cash and food.
No aspect of this is love; you think you fell in love by his kindness and passion, and he kept the communication going to finally get the one thing he was after, after he felt used by you.
-Move to your apartment.
-Work on yourself.
-Heal yourself.
-Start a new chapter.
:blue_heart:

18 Likes

Both of you got a bite of cheese move on.

17 Likes

Sounds like he just used you. I’m sorry but he’s no good for you. He’s not ready for a serious relationship. Don’t stay hung up on him. Move on. You didn’t deserve to be treated like that ! He’s no good for you. Find yourself a good man !!! You deserve one.

2 Likes

Sounds like he has a few screws loose to me. Lol maybe it’s better that you don’t sleep with him again. Yikes!

6 Likes

He doesn’t love you.

2 Likes

He just likes the thrill of the chase. You weren’t available and now you are.

6 Likes

Use him back. Nothing wrong with having sex. Don’t get attached and act like you don’t care about him or anything he has. Just sex if you can control your emotions.

Typical behavior of a man who wants to just fuck. Check yourself with the we love each other thoughts. Your wildin with that sis. Move on, you got a good lay, high five him next time y’all see each other and keep it moving, :relaxed::face_with_peeking_eye:

He don’t love you if he tossed your clothes at you. He used you for sex.

If you’re this confused now just take the great sex as a win and have a relationship with yourself before you get lost in anyone new. Love yourself. Treat yourself how you want a lover to treat you. Then when you find someone you’ll know EXACTLY what you want and you won’t settle for something that won’t better you.

Honey I’m sorry to say u got used . His whole thing is the chase . He caught u now he’s done. Move on . Lesson learned.

8 Likes

Run!!! And don’t look back!!! He has MAJOR issues and everything will only get worse. Focus on yourself and keep moving forward…please :purple_heart::pray::purple_heart: He already has you questioning yourself and this relationship. Turn the page…actually close the book on this one :purple_heart::pray::purple_heart:

4 Likes

“He loves me and I love him, we haven’t said it but I just know it” yea bro that right there might be your issue. You literally laughed after having sex with him. :joy: why would he want you to spent the night.
You were in a relationship for 2 years and let him know that even though you were taken he had your attention. So he let you see what you wanted till you gave it up.
Or- I different situation- Why would you be taking money from a man you just met while your with someone else? He probably thought you were using him for food and money. And didn’t want you to use him as a place to stay now too.
You got 2 years of money food and attention from him and he got one night or sex and a laugh immediately after. 

People can fake love very easily :disappointed: unfortunately!

2 Likes

Stop posting this nonsense “Mama’s” Uncut. I will never believe you post again, this obviously made up. Just stop.

4 Likes

He doesn’t love you. He just enjoyed the thrill of the chase and now he’s gotten what he wanted. Move on with your life and be single for awhile.

5 Likes

Do not allow someone who treats you that way back into your life in any way, not for an apology not for friendship and certainly not for sex no matter how great it was. PeriodT.

He wanted what he couldn’t have, then he got it and decided he didn’t want it.

4 Likes

That’s def not love girl. He wanted sex and honestly someone who acts like that. … let it go.

He doesn’t love you at all. He’s used you and thrown you aside now the deed is done. Stay away from him and move on

5 Likes

He is a nut and a half

1 Like

Hmm. Is he autistic?

5 Likes

He’s a John tucker! :flushed:

7 Likes

Did he know you were in a relationship while you were talking to him? He wasn’t taking you seriously because he saw how you were relationships. he wanted a one night stand he got what he wanted and now hes done with you. He wasn’t just giving you all this free s*** while you were talking to him on the side just to be nice he wanted something and now he got it the fun of the Chase is over. Next time don’t talk to a guy on the side and accept gifts from him when you’re in a relationship because that’s cheating And karma’s real.

7 Likes

Just ignore him.he will come back

1 Like

You’re both a lil nutty. Be single for a while. No need to relationship hop. He’s got some issues, and you’re a lil too quick to hop in the love boat. I’m glad you had some awesome sex, but it sounds like that’s all it was. Invest in yourself for a while.

Well first you never start laughing after sex especially if it’s the first time. You probably him very upset. It would me. Go apologize and tell him how great he was like you just told the world

l get paid over $ 177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 15588 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarEarn38.pages.dev/

Sounds like you could both be struggling with your mental illnesses. Your judgement and actions seemed pretty typical for your diagnosed bipolar disorder from beginning to end: depressive, impulsive, manic emotions, problems accurately perceiving others emotions and so on.

His actions (I can’t give a particular mental illness diagnosis to of course) but his mood highs/lows, paranoia, etc leads me to believe that possibly the connection you two created may be the result of two mental illness suffers gravitating to each other not necessarily a natural relationship attraction like it may have felt.

1 Like

He doesn’t love you :flushed::flushed::flushed:he used you for sex and proved that when he threw your bra and undies at you on your way out

It was the game for him.

So you were having an emotional affair. Let’s call it what it is. Then, you’re surprised he kicked you out after he basically got what he wanted.

7 Likes

Those are definitely all words… But girl come on back to your senses. You can’t possibly believe he loves you after that? That’s not love. Like everyone else said, he got what he wanted. Now the game is over for him.
As other people asked, I’m also curious why you were laughing after having sex with him. I’ve tried thinking of all possible reasons, but I can’t think of a logical one that would make someone laugh unless they were kinda making fun of the performance?
Why would he say he can’t trust you to sleep over? We def need more context. Did you guys talk after you went home or?? I honestly hope you make another anonymous post to add to this because some of us are seriously invested and curious.

You r not the victim… your emotions don’t work for him. You want someone to carry you. He’s not that guy. Plus… you played him!!! But he won

4 Likes

Ummm that was mean how he kicked you out. Did your performance / reaction during the deed freak him out? I would just go on and forget that all together.

2 Likes

“he loves me and I love him” girl…no. Get it together.

8 Likes

Honestly just give it time. Maybe something triggered a past trauma of his who knows. He might apologize. Sounds like you two became good friends over time. Or he could have been just wanting to get in your pants and that’s that. Only way to know for sure is to wait it out. Focus on yourself and getting your life where you need it to be.

3 Likes

Time to focus on someone else’s cheese.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13599 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyles58.pages.dev

I call BS on this too

1 Like

“I love him and he loves me, we just haven’t said it yet”… WHAT???
Part of me thinks this cannot possibly be true.

I find it weird he was giving you food and money while you were with your partner (or at all, really). This is just some guy you met on a bike ride and attached yourself to. This is, in no way, love. It was creepy from day one.

Forget this guy and go see your therapist and get yourself in a better mindspace before pursuing anyone. :heart:

12 Likes

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18345 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://superdollarpay210.pages.dev/

He used you for sex, PERIOD!! If you don’t live together and it has been 2 years of just sex, then stay away from him. Hope everything works out for you.

What he did to you. DONT TRUST him
Sounds like he has ISSUES.

3 Likes

Maybe it was the giggle! He misunderstood, he may of thought you were laughing at him. Try to talk to him and let him know how you really felt!

2 Likes

Sounds like he needs help also!

2 Likes

Okay well first off im sorry, but he absolutely does not love you and also the fact that you emotionally cheated on your bf for 2 years is possibly why he acted the way he did (karma) … sounds like he wanted the booty, accepted the challenge and won the challenge then made a excuse to get you out. Use it as a learning experience and move forward with your life.

12 Likes

This sounds like a book plot

3 Likes

He got what he wanted. The end. Sorry ypu got used, he is a pathetic excuse for a man. But let’s be honest, he was a rebound fling at best.

20 Likes

What in the…:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow: he loves you but he threw you out…what​:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Why did you start giggling :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Maybe he has a gf? & was worried if she came home you would be there? Sounds weird.

1 Like

He either freaked out and yous need to talk or it was just sex and he has a rule of women not staying and yous have now ruined the friendship. Either that or he’s married and his wife is due home and only been to his house at certain times and you’ve never noticed women’s stuff around the house :woman_shrugging: you’ll find out wither way

Yeah makes for a great fictional romantic novel.

He exhibited psychological hints of bipolar disorder, (euphoria to mania), you should proceed with caution and protect your fragile balance

1 Like

Yall don’t love each other. Stop and see a doctor and get yourself better before you after anyone

8 Likes

I only saw one other comment mentioning this, but this entire post screams BPD (Borderline personality disorder) if I didn’t have BPD myself, I’d think this was a fictional story like 98% of the comments say lol but it honestly sounds like she has bpd that got misdiagnosed as bipolar and everything she’s saying IS her reality, she doesn’t realize that people that don’t have Borderline or a personality disorder wouldn’t be able to make sense of the way she’s perceiving her situation. Heck, it sounds like she doesn’t know much about any kind of mental disorders including bipolar, or that something like BPD even exists. I hope she has a counselor or something she’s seeing (doesn’t seem like she is but :woman_shrugging:t2:) that she tells and gets help. Borderline personality disorder (as any mental hiccup) is serious and needs to be taken as such!

5 Likes

He got what he wanted. Stay away from him

2 Likes

Maybe it was the giggling

This is a lot, BUT from what I am reading, maybe he thought you were laughing at him??? In return he just wanted you to leave , maybe he didn’t understand why you were laughing and took it wrong :woman_shrugging: maybe talk with him? See where you stand? Make it clear to him you wasn’t laughing at him??

1 Like

I hate to say it but it really isn’t complicated. He got exactly what he wanted and now he is over it. It’s messed up what he did but it’s the truth. He is an asshole for doing that but he’s not that into you hun

First of all what part of that sounds like love?
Secondly he is 100% correct that he can’t trust you as you’ve basically been cheating on your now ex for 2 years
He got what he wanted and doesn’t want to be your next that your cheat on

7 Likes

He’s a nut job, pure and simple :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He probably used you

1 Like

This right here makes you sound CR**Y not bipolar!!! You need to go see another dr for a second opinion.

11 Likes

Maybe you should talk to your partner about it :joy:

3 Likes

From my point of view I think you need to invest some time with yourself. You cheated on your partner, you have just been diagnosed with bi polar disorder and you think you love this other guy and thinks he loves you. You’re trying to push this magic fairy relationship that you think you’re having. Take a step back and focus on your mental health for a bit, get that sorted and then think about being with someone. None of what you have done to your ex partner is okay.

5 Likes

l get paid over $ 177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 16050 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarEarn110.pages.dev/

I wish I could unread this…NEXT…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

He used you. He treated you like dirt. I"m sorry. But for goodness sake go back to partner or find someone new. This guy is scum. You deserve better.

No matter the reason, throwing your stuff at you and kicking you out is not a healthy reaction.

6 Likes