What could have went wrong with the guy I hooked up with?

I did my research correctly, i must confess nobody handles cryptocurrency as Mrs Elizabeth James does i’ve had the privileged of working and investing with her and i must say she’s the best

I alone won’t express how thankful I’m to you, for connecting me to your platform it has been a good opportunity for me and my family thank you have

I now believe in stock trading after withdrawing my profit through the help of Mr’s Elizabeth James . I really appreciate all her effort and support thanks to her… click on the link below to contact her you too can benefit from her platform just like me all you need to do is to reach out to her
:paintbrush::paintbrush::paintbrush:

I’m proud to say I’m among the people benefiting from online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Elizabeth James shows for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She elavates me financially, Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs. Elizabeth James with the links down here and testify like me :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Everything!!! Just everything……… :woman_facepalming:t4:

What’s going on with this sight
People using it for advertising ?

12 Likes

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18957 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://superdollarpay294.pages.dev/

you were used. for sex.

Sounds like an emotional intimacy issue. I have bipolar 2 and I’m thankful that my fiancé has the patience through my ups and downs. You didn’t do anything wrong. If you were giggling or laughing maybe he had an experience where someone laughed at him after being intimate? I would try to reach out and have a conversation with him. If he ghosts you then he was never worth it. Hard to find out after this time but they are either a lesson or a blessing.

So he showed you his “garden” :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

12 Likes

The only relationship with this man is in your mind. It’s a fantasy you’ve been building in your head. You had a good time, now move on and work on yourself.

12 Likes

I think you’re reading way too much into your friendship and one night stand.

2 Likes

You laughed at him. Game over.

Hunni
You were only a hook up
For sex
Nothing else
Find some one worthy of your love

This site is just getting a little bit ridiculous with the questions people are asking.

10 Likes

Your definitely the cat :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Wait…what tf did I just read?

10 Likes

I feel like this is from an episode of the handmaid’s tale :woozy_face:

3 Likes

you laughed after probably made him think you where laughing at him talk to him

8 Likes

Just keep making a point of seeing him. He thought you were laughing at him. Don’t give up.

1 Like

As I sit here all alone after my husband of 33 years died in 2008, I’d give anything to have a man want to love me. Please go see him and talk. Don’t give up.

2 Likes

He doesn’t love you if he done that to you

2 Likes

Ride some roller blades past his house while juggling knives

12 Likes

This sounds like one of those trashy romance novels lol

8 Likes

Stand outside of his house blasting your boom box.

3 Likes

Sounds like he wants a fuck buddy

he liked the chase.
the chase was gone.
so are you

sorry girl :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

He doesn’t love you. You romanticized community dick. If he was chasing you while you were in a realtionship, think of all the others he’s chasing. Not worth even thinking about.
You’re out of your relationship, work on you now and stop worrying about a fboy.

Maybe he has a partner already.

Get a Life,too much drama!!!

I mean it depends if you wanna try and fix that monkey and that circus. I’d say, not my monkey and not my circus lol :joy:

The truth… He dosent love you… The cat has gotten the mouse and is now bored and done with the chase.

3 Likes

Be very careful with him. I wouldn’t have sex with him anymore if I was you. He could be purposely traumatizing you in order to trauma bond you

Maury Show also I don’t even know what to say other than this all sounds toxic and just wtf did I just read lmao

5 Likes

You laughed after having sex, why do you think he’s angry

I know this page is fake now for sure. I’ve been thinking it for a minute but now I feel like I just read a cheap romance novel in jail :joy:

7 Likes

He doesn’t love you ….

Communicate. Perhaps your giggling made him paranoid, or maybe he has some PTSD issues or something. Be upfront about how he made you feel. Talk to him.

He caught you… his mission was accomplished.

2 Likes

He got what he wanted

This could be a book🤣

Keyword hookup,lol girl bye