What could help with this?

My boys were sick with a really nasty stomach bug that has been going around here in OH. They had diarrhea for 2 weeks straight. Doc told us that’s normal and that it really needs to just run it’s course :confused: Doc said milk and water are fine, no Gatorade as it makes diarrhea worse. Plain foods that are also non-acidic. We fed our kiddos saltine crackers, Hawaiian rolls, oatmeal, plain toast, plain chicken and veggies, etc.
I hope this helps, and I hope your kiddo feels better :pleading_face:
Obviously if you think she needs medical care, than just go w your gut :two_hearts:

May GOD Bless and heal her.

Definitely take that kid to see a doctor. Their guess is still an educated guess unlike Facebook.

Take her to a reputable pediatrician

I can almost guarantee that she is lactose intolerant!!! My daughter is, and it will cause diarrhea and discomfort. Also, her friend used to wet the bed at 12 years old…… I told her mom I read it could be that she’s lactose intolerant… so her mom stopped giving her any type of dairy, and she stopped wetting the bed:)

2 Likes

Pedialyte to drink, yogurt, bananas,rice, applesauce, tea. She could have clostridium difficle. Take her to the Dr and take a stool sample with you. Good luck

If she is Bed wetting out of no where and it’s not a uti, and everything else has been ruled out I’d demand her doctor check her A1C. My son had these exact symptoms and found out in June he is a type 1 diabetic. He’s 9.

1 Like

Give her plain Greek yogurt every day. And call the Dr. Young kids get dehydrated very quickly and it’s very dangerous

Could she be allergic to gluten?

Use diaper rash meds.(desitin) for her bottom that helped my great niece.

Take her to the doctor. Sounds like roto virus

Baby flushable wipes for her hurting bum

Use Vaseline on her bottom
And
Take her to the Doctor. Apply baseline using the toilet tissue every single time she goes.