What do I do with my two year old at night to keep my sanity?

I’m going through the same thing. My son will be 2 in January and we’re expecting our second in November. He’s co slept with me his whole life and now we can put him to bed once he falls asleep but he will ALWAYS wake up screaming and crying until he’s back with us. It’s a struggle but I’m learning to accept it and I know he will sleep alone once he’s ready. There’s a last day for everything momma. We got this, stay strong. :heart:

Be firm and put him back to bed but say nothing keep doing it,and if he’s 2 potty train and no water before bed unless it very little,if u watch super nanny she will show u the bedtime rountine

1 Like

Ur child is jealous of d other young one whenever he cries u gv him wat he wants so he already knows ur weakness sorry abt ur situation bt u need to work on dat

Sounds like he is wanting more attention now that the new baby is around. I would also keep an eye on his drinking habits because this also could be an indicator of juvenile diabetes. Just be patient, it will get better.

Following!! Pretty similar situation over here! Just make the 5 months old
Twins and substitute the screaming for restless legs!

Momma you doing a good job! How many naps does he get ? My little one almost 19 month old only gets one nap for two hours. He doesn’t co sleep. But sometimes I just snuggle him. Babies are only little for so long. It’s sad how fast they grow up. Your a great mom. It’s normal to doubt yourself and your sanity. It’s that mom guilt.