What do you get an older child for Easter?

Gift cards to his favorite fast food/beverage shop. Phone/tablet accessories. iTunes gift card. Depends on what he likes.

Candy and Xbox gift cards :joy:

2 Likes

Pjs books and a small egg :hatching_chick:

1 Like

I make a small basket with a small… ie $10 gift card… to target, walmart, etc… and add chocolates and what not as well… idk just me

A lesson on the reason we celebrate Easter. …Jesus dying for our sins. God bless.

1 Like

A Bible so they learn what Easter 54qlly is

So they learn what Easter is really about, the real reasom

Our 10 year old wants his own pocket knife and we will get him a new video game and some candy.

An Easter egg for 19 (20 this month) and for my 12 year old. My 17 year old doesn’t like chocolate - so I’ll give her some money instead.

We got my step son. V bucks card, candy hat earrings some fishing stuff two shirts a light up football a watch a new water bottle

Sometimes people troll just looking for something to be upset about. Just because your hair isn’t tight curls doesn’t mean it doesn’t stand up. Just ignore all the negative trolls looking for something to get upset about. Maybe you’re not insensitive maybe…just maybe…sometimes people enjoy arguing about the tightness of someone else’s curls and that isn’t and shouldn’t be falling at your feet.

1 Like

Journals. to write draw design doodle or build airplanes to fly across the room delivering Easter messages. Happy Easter.

I have stopped the cheap toys. They get a new bathing suit, beach/pool towel, and a chocolate bunny. Then we dye eggs, spend time with family, and have a large meal.

4 Likes

Wallet with money/gift cards, boots, rain boots, summer beach towel, candy, cup with his name on it, new books or subscription to ebooks, new bed set, new pillow

Swim pass and bathing shorts

1 Like

We did a 5 gallon bucket from Menard’s with age appropriate outdoor tools and fishing gear. The next year we gave him a lunchbox style igloo cooler with more equipment. Anything can be a basket!

1 Like

My 10yr old is having 1 Easter Egg , she gets other eggs from family so don’t need anything else

Candy… a basket full… a new basketball :basketball: a new hat or outfit… start a collection… maybe dragons or figurines, sports collectibles, comics, books :books: :thinking: star wars? Marvel? Crystal growing science kit? Model airplane or RC car? My kids loved the Drones I got them for Christmas ($40) on Amazon … two of them… these are really cool.

Since when do people give toys for Easter? I didn’t know that was even a thing?! All mine get is a couple of Easter eggs and I have 5 from 9 to 18, they get eggs from the rest of family too so keeps them going for weeks and weeks chipping away at them but by bit. That’s how it’s always been in my family even when I was a kids… we don’t buy choc regularly so it’s a real treat to have a little “stash” and only happens at Easter.

4 Likes

Don’t “get” him anything. Go do something together. Water park, trampoline place, go for a hike /play frisbee at the park and have a picnic.
If you really want something material- get a need like sunglasses or a new swimsuit. Rain boots/coat if that’s the season where you live. Board game/card game. Roblox $ gift card. A basket of his fav snacks/treats

2 Likes

Books! B13560.myubam.com
Send me a message for suggestions. Here to help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ask him what he wants or wants to do.

Basket of cleaning supplies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

An oodie
Pjs
Ugh boots
A movie voucher
Something like this

We always did a beach bag with towel swim wear flip-flops sunglasses

At a certain age they tend to get to.old.for the Easter Basket thing. I would probably get them a gift card so he can go choose what he would like. Take him out for a nice lunch or dinner.

Games movie books hobbies ? Candy deodorant cologne gift certificate to movies sharing bowling pizza …….shirt crazy socks

How about art supplies, drawing paper, colored pencils, that sort of thing? Does he like puzzle books? What about card games? Scrabble Slam? Sorry? Monopoly Deal? Uno? Skip-Bo? There are several others. Then sit down and play a game with him. He’ll probably like that.

An easter egg…bigger kids still like chocolate…or pjs

I got mine a spiderman gaming chair , new outfit runners and eggs

1 Like

Every Easter I gave a swimsuit and beach towel , so they’re ready for Summer !

2 Likes

Clothes and egg
Could do a hamper still but with their fave choc, drinks, voucher, sweets, slippers and jarmers or add art stuff

Never bought toys for my kids for Easter EVER

4 Likes

As a teenager I obviously didn’t believe in the Easter bunny but my family would still buy us some things like clothes, videogames, new shoes, a basket of chocolate, money :joy:

2 Likes

Something he need with a small egg

Mine all get the same. Ages 3- 14. This year it’s candy, slime, small toys, Easter socks, bubbles and a fun shark head, extendy arm thing lol. I dont take the baskets all that seriously and neither do they. Definitely not on the same level as Christmas or birthday. Just small things to make them smile.

1 Like

I got my daughter a book that she wants, a couple of puzzles, a shirt and chocolates , I will put everything in a basket

I’m 21 and my mama gets me some candy I love, some drinks I love, a soft blanket, maybe a stuffed animal and she’s a florist so she gets me flowers sometimes🥰 she’s big on kid holidays still I love it

3 Likes

An Easter egg? It’s not Christmas :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Depends cuz if I was 11 I’d feel crappy if everyone got chocolate and I didnt lol I say get chocolate still but eggs, I honestly think she will be upset if she doesnt get the same children are still kids when they are 11

1 Like

What will he need for summer? Swim suit, sandals, sunglasses,
baseball cap, sunblock, passes to a park, zoo etc. Chocolate, snacks are other options.

2 Likes

A chocolate egg? Why people turn Easter into another Christmas I don’t understand :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Books, puzzels, blanket

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $20814 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://goldenjob16.wixsite.com/makedolar

. Clothes
. Life experience (go karts, amusement park pass, drift car pass, etc.

I love making my teenagers Easter baskets. They get their favorite snacks, drinks, candy, of course a chocolate bun. Gift cards for fast food or coffee. New fun socks. My daughter I throw in some lip gloss or whatever makeup stuff I see for her. New pens and highlighters or markers or whatever. A new book.

The possibilities are endless for our older kids and I love it. I might have more fun making baskets for them now than when I did when they were tiny.

3 Likes

Get a Easter egg unless your 11yr old doesn’t like chocolate

My son is 11. For his basket I did Hockey tape tin, hockey Tape, Pick up sticks, Fun Print socks, Jenga, Jacks, Video game, Board shorts, Cross necklace, Hockey Shirt, Engraved Water bottle, water park pass, pockys and gum

Computer game with a choice egg

I do a basket of his favorite snacks and candy and then add a $20 bill for my son who is 12. Been doing this since he was 10…

My son is 10 and I’m doing his favorite snacks and candies, a fortnite gift card, fun socks, slime and a few pop its

1 Like

We do family gifts. The eggs have treasure hunt clues. Last year, we just wrote up 2 or 3 clues and cut them into pieces for the eggs.

Family gifts could be a new recipe, a game, the stuff for an activity, clues to an outing (the outing doesn’t usually happen that day)…
The eggs might have measurements and directions for baking cookies or some favorite treat.

Lego
Stationery
Cash
Chocolate
Clothes

When I was younger and living at home still my mom had me and my brother who was still young young I used to tell her to just get me a special bottle of shampoo and conditioner different kind than normal one we normally used from the dollar store hair ties puzzles razors shaving cream small stuff like that I wasn’t huge on candy but stuff so he can still believe in the bunny and can use

Chocolate?! Since when was Easter about gifts? Buy the chocolate egg! No one is ever too old for chocolate!

4 Likes

I’ve always done winter pj’s, slippers or Gumboots along with a small amount of eggs

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $27412 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://goldenjob18.wixsite.com/makedollar

Fidget gadgets
Money
Toiletries hamper
Or sweetie and chocolate hamper
Go karting tickets for him and his friend with an egg
Playstation voucher for a game

It’s Easter not Xmas a chocolate egg that is it

6 Likes

We do our Waterpark season pass( our wayer park does them at a discounted price every year in the month of april), flip-flops, new beach towel , swim trunks and googles and a small bit of candy we have a 10,13,14 year old boys and a 20 year old daughter , have done it this way for several years and they love it , useful but fun things and then they are setup for summer

1 Like

Easter always included an outside toy like skates, a scooter or tent.

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $29074 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://goldenjob20.wixsite.com/madedollar

I’ve never given my kids toys for Easter - just chocolate (and not heaps ) - grandparents but them some pj’s or movie tickets :blush:

1 Like

Im doing a 10$ fortnite card a few candys in a big egg and a small toy ( squishes or ear buds )

Chocolate bunny and $10-$20

1 Like

Snacks, crocs or slippers, book, candy

Try good old fashion chocolate Easter Bunny. No more no less.

3 Likes

Is there a concert or event he would be interested in? Does he like fishing or hunting?

1 Like

We are doing just favorite snacks in a small basket and something small it was a pop it. Everything was from dollarama.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1295756327149890&type=3&sfnsn=mo

When my boys started reaching that age, I’d but them fishing lures, sinkers, different types of hooks, various tools to put in their own “starter toolboxes,” different bottles of hot sauce, grilling recipes, gift cards, etc…

2 Likes

I get mine a ball cap and fill with snacks and gift cards and a fishing stuff

1 Like

Take him out for lunch. Why does it have to be a tangible gift?

We do Chocolate, rain boots or sandles, new swim suit, a outdoor toy, then 10$ each kid hidden in Easter eggs for them to find.

1 Like

Swim trunks with summer coming up

Bathing suit, beach towel ,candy, maybe a Roblox gift card and a cool book.

We always do things they need in the spring ,
Beach theme - new swim suits , beach towels , sunscreen , gift cards , a few pieces of candy .

I have also done bathroom theme ones , hair brushes, favorite body wash , shampoo and conditioner, new toothbrush and gift card

Boys also liked video game , t-shirt and magazine

Just depends on the child

My kids are 19, 22, 24 I do an Adult Easter egg hunt for them, it includes money, lotto tickets, liquor shots and candy. They have a blast doing it

7 Likes

Mine get bathing suits,new spring clothes or sandles/ flip flops …etc and also some easter candy

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11974 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://goldenjob25.wixsite.com/mademoney

New slides, beach towels, Xbox gift card, some candy, new outfit…

1 Like

You could do a tackle box with a fishing pole.

1 Like

I’m thinking Om going to trick mine
1 cheap chocolate bunny and a note to look outside with a new bike. Something we need instead of fillers.

1 Like

We did hiking stuff.

Got mine $200 apple card, $200 prepaid visa, some clotbes, shoes, and couple chocolates

2 Likes

I’d get just a tiny bit of candy and then get things for summer that you would normally buy for swimming and whatnot like goggles, towel, swimsuit, water gun, hat, etc.

1 Like

Fill his basket with summer needs bathing suit flip flops sun screen gift cards and a chocolate bunny

1 Like

Slides, beach towels, beach accessories, phone case, outfit, gift cards, camping stuff but really anything they are into…

Experiences to make memories…something he will enjoy, such as movies, putt putt golf, arcade, or jump park AND pair it will a gift card to his favorite eatery.

If he watches a certain show get him a shirt with his favorite character. My daughter is 11 and she likes anime so I got her shoes that have that drawn in there and a shirt.

Pyjamas Ugg boots an oodie some winter clothes Easter bunny chocolates

Books, comics, theater gift card.

Practical gifts, stuff he can use for self care.

Outdoor toys (baseball mits, baseball, basketball, etc), a new nicer shirt and shorts or possibly a book. A few candy items.

Is his birthday on Easter too? Otherwise, not sure why people are suggesting these expensive gifts. They still like egg hunting at this age, i think… just do candy and money and little creative things in eggs and have him find them

5 Likes

Since when did the easter bunny turn into Santa?

5 Likes

Get him some candy and clothes

Kids don’t remember things, they remember experiences.

A nice Easter dinner & maybe a story about Easter :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

I got my 11 year old granddaughter a comforter and curtains and a chocolate rabbit

1 Like