What do you get an older child for Easter?

Gift card to Gamestop

Books, candy, gift card, bean bag chair, video game, clothing, Lego set

1 Like

A book or two, swim stuff(snorkle/fins), lottery tickets, games for any electronics he may have, shower speaker, croaky for glasses, gummy worms and bugs, removeable wall stickers, tools, plastic eggs with money in them…

I got my son oil pastels as other art stuff:)

I usually do a summer outfit and flip flops and a beach towel

T-shirts, caps, nerf guns, science kit

My kids, myself, and my mom and her siblings. We all got a bathing suit, towel and a pool toy. I understand that we live in the US and pools aren’t the norm in the UK but if you all have community pools or something. Then they get some candy. That’s it for Easter. My mom is a believer but I am not. So because my mother lives with us. We celebrate.

A baking book.if the like to bake or wants to start learning to.like the baking show for kids.baking show.

Gift cards to go do fun things or memberships

Easter isn’t about presents

6 Likes

A gift card to a zoo or Hands-On Museum

Easter eggs, that’s all we do :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Football or basketball ,games,movies,gift cards,money, cologne,new hat,out fit,

3 Likes

Kings Island season pass? Shoes? Summer shoes? Addis slides, New swim trunks, New Beach towel, summer clothes? All just ideas. I personally normally get my kids something I’m going to buy them anyway. So if I have to buy it anyway, might as well make it a gift.

2 Likes

I just get my boys candy or something the want like a gift card basketball game or something

1 Like

After my boys got older I just put a big bowl or basket of misc candy/treat on the table for everyone to enjoy. Honestly thankful those days are past.

1 Like

A shirt, pair of sandals, swim trunks, hat, favorite team memorabilia, jerky, chips, cologne, gift cards for food or games, gift card to favorite place/activity.

Book store gift cards

The answer is in the question. It’s Easter. Give him an Easter egg.

3 Likes

Rubber boots, kites, bicycle, fishing pole, chocolate, books.

Outside toys or summer stuff

1 Like

Tokens in easter eggs so everyone wants to join. Such as pass on chore, pick dinner, late bed time ect… it gets everyone involved.

2 Likes

Gift Cards. :woman_shrugging: Membership boxes to something he enjoys.

Just share Easter time I’m into grandchildren getting too old for toys and my kids still love the younger ones 20s to mid teens having family egg hunt!

1 Like

Swim shorts, swim shoes, rafts, movie tickets, fishing stuff, art supplies, hats, gift cards for shopping, Barnes and noble gift card, sports supplies etc

1 Like

You’s give gifts for Easter? Wow that’s a first I’ve ever heard. Isn’t a Easter egg enough?

1 Like