What does it mean if a mom has a pennywise tattoo with their childs name on it?

It means her body her choice

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to have a meaning, maybe she is the one of millions of us with a satan spawn & decided to get a humorous tattoo to cope/deal etc.

What does the artwork on somebody else’s body have to do with you anyways

Mom likes the movie and wanted to have her kids name in there too. Easy answer. Don’t over analyze it

2 Likes

Just a tattoo of something they like with something they love. Not everything has to have a meaning behind it. Leave it alone bc there’s nothing psychologically wrong with it.

Why does it even matter? You sound bored and bitter

3 Likes

Maybe her kid like the movie IT or the clown :woman_shrugging:t2: if you were that curious you could’ve politely asked if there’s any significance behind it. But really, a tattoo is a tattoo it doesn’t always have to have meaning. If you asked me why I had two butterflies on my arm I couldn’t tell you other than I liked the drawing lol

1 Like

Seriously??? As many have said, it means mind your business…

1 Like

I’m assuming she loves horror movies and her kids

So she kinda did 2 birds 1 stone and got the tattoo

I’d love to see it … im assuming it’s amazing

1 Like

She certainly isn’t the only one who has their kids name in a horror tattoo… and my daughter asked to have her name in my tattoo … she picked out the font too

13 Likes

I know a lot of kids who surprisingly like that movie honestly. It could be a mutual horror movie fav or the child’s.

It means she liked it so she got it and you should probably find a hobby or something instead of worrying about the “psychological reason” behind someone else’s tattoo.

4 Likes

I mean, if you knew the meaning behind the balloons, you’d have to find it a bit sadistic to put your child’s name on the balloons.
In “It” the balloons represent dead children’s souls. This meaning was placed on the balloons by screenwriters, so it’s not assumptive, but literal.

When put in context, I find it a little off putting, although it’s none of my business either.

4 Likes

If it’s not on your body then it’s not your business. May e she just likes it.

2 Likes

Show me you’re entitled without showing me you’re entitled :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: it represents whatever the hell that mom wants it to. What is it to you anyway?

11 Likes

Maybe there isn’t one, tattoos are a form of self expression like hair colour etc.

Who gives a shit! Mind your own business!!

Is this our lives ? Worried about why someone got a tattoo ? Do we really have nothing better to do

10 Likes

Well my 4yo loves it, I’d definitely put her name with a tattoo of him

4 Likes

My daughter was obsessed with pennywise she still kinda is; shes only 4.
She LOVES halloween…

So maybe its that?

4 Likes

Love these responses. OP obviously doesn’t have ink

4 Likes

Why ? you writing a book?

So my husband having a demon with his kids name is just as bad? Means what they want it to and they have no obligation to explain it to you either.

6 Likes

That they like horror movies and pennywise?

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Ask her -each one of my tattoos have meaning and I’d gladly tell you about each one! But I’m a extrovert lol

2 Likes

Wow, I wonder about these post sometimes :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

You should ask her she’ll probably know better than us :joy: like if ur genuinely curious & not judging she shouldn’t get offended

4 Likes

Maybe they are really into horror films? Or maybe there is some other reason for the design chosen either way who cares

Means mind your own business?

5 Likes

Ask. No one can give you the correct answer but her. None of us know her reasoning.

Haha should of asked her? And what is it to you anyway? Not ur body so dont worry :ok_hand:

Why don’t you ask her yourself?

1 Like

It means she likes IT and that you’re nosey af. Obviously no one can tell you what the tattoo means other than the one with said tattoo.

5 Likes

Why do you care though? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Maybe ask her… :smile::woman_facepalming:

Maybe there isn’t a meaning behind it, maybe they got it cause they just wanted it, or they like Stephen king, maybe they’re favorite book/movie is IT. If it’s not on your body why does it matter? People get tattoos for literally no reason, as long as they’re happy with it that’s all that matters.

3 Likes

Other peoples tattoos are not for you to understand.
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

13 Likes

They like It and also have a child?

1 Like

This person is for sure looking for a reason to judge someone. My advice is: when you’re looking this hard, it’s never a “them” problem. Self reflection could be useful.

8 Likes

Not all tattoos have a meaning or reason

Well it has meaning to her, not you. It’s her business

3 Likes

The psychological reason? :woozy_face:
BRB consulting my crystal ball to pluck the answer from the depths of this woman’s psyche.

13 Likes

How do I leave this page

8 Likes

I mean, it’s her life? It really doesn’t effect you except for your curious mind, in which case, you should just ask her what the meaning is yourself or just let it go and move on.

1 Like

Because they’re a Stephen King/horror fan, such as myself and I would totally incorporate the two. You’re definitely thinking too hard on that psychological reason :rofl:

3 Likes

Means she likes the movie

Sorry but not sorry I have the same tattoo on my arm my boys love Pennywise Michael Myers Jason Freddy and alot more there’s nothing wrong with it. I’m getting my leg done with all the horror films they love just for them. We do what we want with our bodies. Just saying :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Why not ask them? Oh wait, you knew it wasn’t your business and just wanted to talked crap about this person. I’m assuming this comment thread is not what you intended (save for the few satanic comments which I assume is what you wanted)

5 Likes

Means mind yo business

1 Like

Who cares what their reasoning is… Its their body… Their tattoo. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

It’s probably none of your business.

7 Likes

Maybe she likes pennywise… My oldest 2 would love if i put their names with a horror tattoo :laughing:

Tattoos don’t always have meaning. Chill

4 Likes

Tattoos don’t have to have a meaning. I have 8 and none of them have meaning

2 Likes

It means don’t judge a book by its cover and try to throw shade for no reason :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Most people who get tattoos have a personal reason behind them… like each one has their own unique meaning to that person. Most people will tell you what the tattoos means if you ask them. :woman_shrugging:t5: tattoo doesn’t mean she is a bad mom

It means she wanted it.

3 Likes

Why don’t you ask her?:rofl: Some people… :joy:

2 Likes

Because they want to. And it’s none of your business.

2 Likes

Could be her child’s favorite movie or some crap.

Id guess it’s a post humorous tattoo. But it could just be their kids name on a tattoo of a character they like

It means mind your own business :joy: Karen.

8 Likes

Tattoos don’t always need a deep meaning.

2 Likes

Oh maybe bc she didn’t swallow them so they get a special place on her body?

5 Likes

It means she had 600 to drop on some art at some point …
:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Maybe she likes clowns :man_shrugging: ask her and find out

2 Likes

I double dog dare you to ask her :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

OMG - the comments on this one… I am literally ROFLMAO!!!

2 Likes

Omfg it must mean she’s a psycho and hates her kid :rofl::tipping_hand_woman:

8 Likes

I don’t even want to hazard a guess… but it is a little creepy isn’t it?

Because it’s cool? It’s not really your business lol.

6 Likes

It’s the same as a mom getting a Disney character with their child’s name. Maybe the child likes Pennywise. Maybes it’s an inside joke about her child being a wild crazy little one, maybe they just like horror stuff? Just simply ask her and you’d find out and you wouldn’t need a wack of strangers to assume what it means. Tattoos are normally personal and even tho two people may have the same both could have completely different stories or meanings behind them. :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Clearly she’s pennywise in disguise

It more than likely means she likes Pennywise or the kid dose or both! :woman_shrugging:t3:

I hope your not insinuating that because she has a pennywise tattoo with her kids name that she is in any way a danger to her child? It sounds to me like your looking for something to judge her on, shame on you if that’s the case

20 Likes

The fact that you think people who like horror are psychologically different than you is terrifying.

10 Likes

You don’t need to understand. People who think that we get tattoos for other people are ignorant and think waaaay to highly of themselves. I am covered in tattoos, like more than 50% of my body and I can promise you not a single one is meant for a stranger.

Just admire the art and move on.

6 Likes

It means mom has a really great sense of humor. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It means mind your business…lol

6 Likes

Because they are a fan??

1 Like

That’s so funny. Why in the world does anyone need to know why she does anything? It’s not harming anyone. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

My daughters 5th birthday was Pennywise. Everyone was shocked but she loves it. Was adamant about having that as her birthday theme. Her kid could just like it. Or she could. Good thing she didn’t get that tattoo for you!

2 Likes

I’d really like to know the psychological reason behind why you think it’s any of your business :woman_shrugging:t4:

18 Likes

Ask the mom. Not fb

2 Likes

I have 7 tattos(one is covered so 8 technically) and I only have one meaningful one. Don’t judge people for having something on their body that they enjoy.

1 Like

Cuz that’s what she wanted to have done

1 Like

Seriously ask the mom cuz I’m curious lol and that’s hilarious

2 Likes

Maybe she swallows children🤷‍♀️

12 Likes

Pretty sure she’s just a gore horror mom that likes scary movies and made it into a tattoo lol not every tattoo has a psychological meaning :sweat_smile: half of my tattoos have no meaning at all….calm down

3 Likes

Why does it matter to you :rofl::rofl: Gaaaaaawd I really dislike judgy people.
Mind your freaking business KAREN!!!

5 Likes

Probably a special thing between them with Pennywise…

2 Likes

Lmao sounds to me like youre implying she is a bad mom for having this tat

2 Likes

You must be really bored with your life if this is the kind of thing that concerns you. All it means is she’s cooler than you :rofl:

5 Likes

They like it? Also why are you concerned about it?? If you don’t feel comfortable asking the owner then stop, because then you ain’t close enough for it to be your business.

2 Likes

A sincere answer would be it could mean numerous of things, I’m sure all of them being significant to her heart…instead of posting in a group maybe ask her next time and she may share something with you that changes your whole day.

1 Like

The fact you need to know is a psychological issue called “Nosey”.
Either ask her yourself or move on.
Tats are generally (very) personal & are for the wearer; not an audience.

2 Likes

How the hell should we know lol :laughing: ask the person ! I’m sure you can ask a question if you ain’t being a B about it .

3 Likes

Kayla Christine Caloni :rofl::skull: I know Jordy’s name isn’t on it but man, this gal is comin for ya haha

1 Like

It means something only she can answer & not a bunch of strangers on the internet

2 Likes

Probably just a fan of horror. :heart:

1 Like

Is the child alive? Was he/she murdered and it wasn’t solved?

1 Like