What does it mean if a mom has a pennywise tattoo with their childs name on it?

Thoughts on a mother that has pennywise clown holding a balloon with her child’s name on it. I’m trying to understand what that represents and if im missing something. I’d really like to know the psychological reason.

433 Likes

Hear me out it’s none of your business

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What does it mean if a mom has a pennywise tattoo with their childs name on it?

Why don’t you just ask? :joy:

2 Likes

Probably just something this mother likes…mind your business.

1 Like

I’d see my sister doing it honestly because that’s her child’s favorite movie (like an obsession tbh) i wouldn’t dig deep into it lmao

1 Like

I think you’re thinking too deep on this.

1 Like

Lol cuz maybe it’s her kids fave movie

I’m curious as to what the kid’s name is.

Also…who gives a toss? Something I’d do. :joy:

How about you ask the person with the tattoo? That will probably be a better way to get you an answer….

17 Likes

Maybe her and her child like those movies and that’s the significance of the tattoo. But like why read into it like it’s that deep? Just ask if you’re so curious tbh.

1 Like

I wanted a tattoo of chucky bc he acts like chucky

4 Likes

Since when does there have to be a psychological reason for a tattoo?

13 Likes

Why does anyone get tattoos? Because they want it. What’s it matter the meaning behind it? If you’re that curious ask her. Not strangers who don’t have the tattoo. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The Horror community are very dedicated and passionate people

2 Likes

Try asking her instead of a bunch of strangers on the web :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

Probably likes the movie or book IT and likes pennywise the clown. Maybe she is a horror buff……hell me and my daughter love horror, she would be stoked if I did a horror movie tattoo for her.

1 Like

Why do you ask the mom instead of Facebook? Don’t assume. Just ask the mom ffs :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

The beautiful thing about tattoos :joy: they confuse people . They’re meant for the people who get it on them

6 Likes

Bc they all float here :balloon:

5 Likes

It means mindyabusiness :smirk:

10 Likes

Is her kids name George?

6 Likes

I have a tattoo of Alastor from a show called hazbin hotel for my baby and once people find out what it is they are horrified lol. The mom probably just likes pennywise and decides to put the kids name in the tattoo.

4 Likes

It represents something to her

2 Likes

Why does it matter? Tattoos are personal… so ONLY the person who got it knows why. Ask her.

7 Likes

It’s cute maybe mom has a sense of humor…

2 Likes

I have a captain Spaulding tattoo :sweat_smile: I’ll sit this one out :sob::joy:

6 Likes

She probably got it just to make people like you be confused about it :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:

14 Likes

Ummm…she likes her kid and she likes the movies. Or her kid likes the movies. Or just bc of the fuck of it. Or bc making nosey ass ppl post shite like this makes her happy…or who knows and who cares

Bad ass imma do tht just bc I wanna

Maybe she just mixed 2 things she loves together?

I have a Lord of the Rings tattoo with my sibling’s initials around it. The 2 things aren’t related.

1 Like

Maybe bc she likes pennywise and wanted her sons name as well

Me thinks doth have too much time on thy hands.

5 Likes

I mean what does it matter to anyone what somebody else has tattooed on their body :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: just looking for a reason to be judgemental

19 Likes

Wow. Not everything needs psychological reason. I have key. A duck. Bubbles. A monkey. A pumpkin. I know someone with a black widow on her neck…a bunny on her wrist and a butterfly on the bj of her neck. The tattoo I’m waiting to get is candyman in bloody letters. Tattoos, like clothing, hair, piercings are an expression of ones self, likes/dislikes. My bio mom has a rose and a precious moments angel for each of my sisters. A guy I know has a half naked woman with a mermaid tail and the woman is Half skeleton. Don’t read into it.

It means you’re a sticky beak

3 Likes

Maybe don’t ask the internet and ask her? Idk grown folk shit :woman_facepalming:t3:

It probably means mind ur business :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Maybe she likes it? Who cares :rofl:

1 Like

Not really your business to understand…worry bout yourself

You must be one of those mums who judges other mums at the school drop off :rofl:
Maybe she likes the movie and thought it would look dope with her kids name as part of it. Who cares lol

9 Likes

It means… ask her what her tattoo means. It’s her tattoo after all :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It means she is an awesome mom, who loves her kids…

1 Like

Could be her child is a demand child and she thinkshes arinery lol

It means mind your own damn business :rofl:
Wtf is wrong with you?

She likes it, she wanted a tattoo with something she likes, no more reason than that needed.

5 Likes

I mean… Pennywise does eat children so I get it, but no harm in asking why :sweat_smile: I wouldn’t read too deep into it. People tattoo some really weird things on them.

Maybe she loves her kid and scary movies :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Maybe that was their favorite movie. Or a sentimental thing for them. Could be a million reasons. Why not just ask?

It means she wanted it so she got it :woman_shrugging:t3: sounds like a situation you don’t need to be worried about.

2 Likes

I’d really love to know the psychological reason why you even care so much. Lmfao. This is laughable.

2 Likes

idk maybe the child’s probably grown and the kid grew up to love horror

Wow ur an annoying person.

1 Like

It means shes a horror fan that had a kid. No more to it.

Soooo why didn’t you have the balls enough to ask her :rofl::rofl:

Sounds lit to me, my daughter LOVES penny wise and this is such a cute idea I so wanna see it

Its on ber body so its her choice no need to bother yourself about it just move along and get on with your life :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Anyhow not sure if its your business to know why she wanted it or not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

She probably likes horror and I bet her kid does too

Is it your tattoo? If not then don’t worry about it, obviously it has some meaning to her or it wouldn’t be permanently inked on her body

1 Like

That she is someone I want to be friends with.Unique

1 Like

I got freddy Krueger with my son’s name an birthday in his blades , cuz we both love freddy an I didn’t wanna do the traditional feet with name an birthday

2 Likes

It means mind your own damn business.

2 Likes

It means her child is one of those class clowns who loves to make everyone laugh

Lmaoooo they approved this just to watch you get dragged

9 Likes

It’s just a tattoo. Doesn’t have to really have a meaning

Idk if you know how tattoos work but most people get a tattoo that THEY understand and love, not for anyone else.

5 Likes

That she likes scary movies and her kid?

2 Likes

Maybe she’s mixing the love for her child with the love of her favorite scary movie…? Who friggin cares? :unamused:

2 Likes

But side note that does seem like a really amazing idea for a tattoo thanks for the inspiration

5 Likes

Pennywise is a sick scary clown… To each their own

She is a horror fan. Are you gonna call CPS?!?! ffs

2 Likes

Then you’ll have to ask the person.

1 Like

Sounds like she likes it so she got it. If it isn’t yours, mind ya bizz

4 Likes

DAMN AT THE RUDENESS​:bangbang: :roll_eyes:
I myself didn’t read any judgement by her question…

She loves horror movies and her kid🤷🏼‍♀️

9 Likes

Probably some special meaning between them. I’m way too superstitious to do something like that though. I’d never. I do have other stupid tats though lol

Maybe it’s her kids favorite movie also lol

She should’ve swallowed? :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t4:iDK

1 Like

It means…it’s nonya bidness :wink:

7 Likes

Your regular. Everything is too much

2 Likes

I feel like this post backfired real quick. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I see lots of tattoos that I think are beautiful and would love to know the meaning behind it. It’s just a question.

“You’ll float too” :woman_shrugging::rofl::balloon:

1 Like

We all float down here. Yes, we do!

1 Like

Her imagination is probably bright and colorful and that yours is not, idk. Who cares why ask fb and not her?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter that it doesn’t make sense to you. Tattoos are meant for the person who gets them.

17 Likes

Tattoos are art that represents something special for that specific person. You’d have to ask the mom herself because all we can do is speculate. I have 6 tattoos, they all have a special meaning to me and an outsider won’t be able to tell you what they are.

3 Likes

Well im a horror fan. N if this worries you or makes u question life. Bet your would be completely blown away at the fact that I named my son Michael myers :rofl::rofl: n plan to get Michael myers tattooed to my body with his name and birth date. Theres no “meaning” behind it. We just are obsessed with horror.

6 Likes

My sister has a tattoo of a chainsaw and the name “ash” above. It’s based off the evil dead movies character Ash, and that’s her sons nickname. She’s a horror movie fan.
I think it sounds pretty cool and would like to see it

3 Likes

Maybe it’s their favorite movie they like to watch together

4 Likes

My favorite movie is “it” and my kids think he’s funny. I think people should mind their own bodies… people don’t have to be so judgmental. I mean if you’re not abusing your kid, your business is none of mine soo.

1 Like

If you’d really like to know, you’d ask her. How tf would any of us know why this woman has a specific tattoo? :exploding_head::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

None of you’re business. Move on

2 Likes

Totally a tattoo my boyfriend would get with our kids names. He’s a horror movie fanatic

2 Likes

Some people really put their nose too far into people’s business but won’t go ask them personally

6 Likes

Whatever the hell she wants it to mean. Minda ya own

2 Likes

It means mind your own business. :joy:

1 Like

Some ppl have a sense of humor Karen. . .

1 Like

If you don’t know the answer then you don’t know them well enough for it to matter to you.

3 Likes

It means mind your own business :tipping_hand_woman:t2: if you don’t like it don’t get it

2 Likes