What does it mean if a mom has a pennywise tattoo with their childs name on it?

If it bothers you that much, go ask her if she wants to shove her kid in a drain :woman_shrugging:

17 Likes

Means none of your business

1 Like

Why are you asking people who don’t know this woman? How about asking her instead?!! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Lmao that’s awesome. I would assume the mother is a fan of Stephen King, clowns, or incredibly dark humor….but that would be an assumption and you’ll never know the true answer if you don’t ask her yourself :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Not your tattoo mind your business.

1 Like

It’s personal for her…I don’t find it amusing…I’d just forget about it…not important to you…tattoos are expressions that are personal for that particular person…maybe she loves Stephen King movies…and thought it would be funny to put her child’s name there…maybe she was just trying to be funny…some people’s sense of humor is a little warped…maybe there’s a good story behind the tattoo…

1 Like

It fed off the fears of children but in the end the kids were able to dispell his power by being one united force working as a team and not giving into fear.im in no place to phycoanalize nor would i but knowinng thhe plot i wouldnt interpret that tattoo as bad in anyway.

4 Likes

Get over yourself. Not your body! Go mind your own business. You kind of nosy people are literally the worst.

It’s a TATTOO she’s probably a fan of horror and decided to get it people need to really get over silly stuff like this :upside_down_face: :joy:

1 Like

Psychologically it’s none of your business

2 Likes

But also, dear god I wonder how many people are wandering around asking strangers the “psychological reason” behind any of my tattoos :flushed::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Means you should either mind your business or ask her.:woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Possibly it’s her ex husband’s name. I’d be down for a tatt like that.

1 Like

It’s a tattoo she wanted :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

She’s probably a Stephen King fan and there’s a chance her child may also be an SK fan (hence the child’s name on a Pennywise tattoo) but why tf does it matter? If you want to know, ask HER not a bunch of random a** people on the internet. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

4 Likes

How about mine your own business.Tattoos are personal otherwise try asking her if it bothers you that much :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I like horror but can’t fathom attaching my child’s name to a murderous clown. But hey that’s just me

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just a clown and her tattoo artist has a twisted sense of humor! You’ll never really know unless you ask her! Unless your too scared :clown_face:

1 Like

Uhhh why. Apparently she likes it and it means something to her soooooo why is her body your business

1 Like

girl it’s called mind yo business WTF :rofl: you’re a karen is what you are. go get psychologically tested for that

Maybe their kid like pennywise. I’d do it :woman_shrugging:t4: I love Pennywise.

Maybe it means LEAVE IT ALONE ITS NOT ON YOUR BODY DONT Judge !

4 Likes

I personally think it’s awesome!! I have 4 skulls going down my for arm with my childrens names right by each skull

1 Like

What does it matter​:rofl::rofl::rofl:its not you your child or your tattoo Jesus please step in an help this world.

5 Likes

I can see why ppl like posting anonymously these comments are hilarious and hopefully this person will get the drift and mind their own business

6 Likes

If you want to know the psychological reason behind art on her body so badly then why don’t you ask her? Don’t be butt hurt when she tells you to mind your own business lol

Ask the mum the meaning behind it, noone but she will know :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I call my kids Children Of The Corn because I always tell them one day they are going to kill me with everything they do. But that’s just me.

4 Likes

Probably because the child is a horror fan and loves pennywise. My son wants me to get Darth Vader on my arm for him. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ask her. It doesn’t matter your opinion either way though.

3 Likes

Unreal. :roll_eyes:
Exactly how does this effect you and your life?? My guess would be that only SHE would be able to answer that question……ask her.

4 Likes

She probably loves the movie

Talk about some rude people!!! She only asked a question damn keep that energy when yall wanna ask a question

I fail to see where in here the questioner is judging at all. They are asking a question to the community here because they are curious as to if someone has some insights…and like 90 percent of the comments are “dont judge” and “mind your business”. What is the purpose of groups like this if someone with a legit question that they asked politely gets treated like that?

11 Likes

It means they all float Georgie

9 Likes

These posts are getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

It’s just a tat
Not that it’s any of your business

1 Like

She likes the movie it

Girl mind your business :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe she likes penny wise it’s people who really are die hard horror fans . I’ve seen people with Winnie the Pooh tatted on them with him holding balloons and theirs kids names are n the balloons

2 Likes

Omg :scream: she must… float :balloon:

2 Likes

It means you’re probably overthinking it

4 Likes

It means it’s noneya :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Maybe her son liked pennywise or just clown’s in general

I plan on getting a tattoo of each my my children favorite movies on my body at some point.
Are you going to come up to me, and ask me why I have the character Shrek on my arm, with a girls name on it??

4 Likes

She thinks her child the devil prob but who knows none of anyone business

1 Like

I get paid over $ 155 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 16023 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://IncoMeWorld278.pages.dev/

It’s called mind yo business

2 Likes

Maybe her son likes the movie so it represents him? Not sure why people are being so rude, you’re just curious lol. My son would love it honestly & he’s only 7 :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it means you are a busybody who should mind your own business.

9 Likes

It means mind your own damn business!! What does it even matter to you. I think it’s actually pretty cool. Why don’t you ask her yourself? I bet she has a cool reason/story to it

Do you know anything about the book? The movies? The author? The person with the tattoo?
Facebook doesn’t have the answers to this one. I can’t even with this one :rofl:

1 Like

It means mind ya own

3 Likes

I let my kids watch horror, maybe her kid is a fan? And before u come at me for letting me kids watch horror… I need my kids to be afraid of REAL things in life… Every story I’ve heard of kids or people getting hurt has been done by another human, not an imaginary clown, alien, zombie ect

14 Likes

Is this really what keeps people up at night?

16 Likes

Mind your damn business

1 Like

What does it mean when a person comes onto Facebook to ask a moms group about another’s moms tattoo about penny wise the clown with a child’s name on it :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

14 Likes

Is the name “Georgie” on the balloon?

3 Likes

I say it’s what interests her and it’s not your problem or right to be judgmental :woman_shrugging:t2::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

As a fellow over thinker I get you! No clue what it means but now i need to know too.

Ignore the “mind your business” comments. They are either too small minded to experience curiosity or their hypocrites.:sunglasses:

9 Likes

My baby was 2 and LOVED penny wise. Even mocks the face he does before he eats the kids! :woman_shrugging:t4::joy::joy: I would probably get something like that. If I understand it, I don’t need to explain it to everyone else.

6 Likes

What the heck does it matter? Really. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Psychological research? Lol

1 Like

Some people just like Halloween. What’s the big deal?

5 Likes

Probably a fan of the movie and wanted her kids name with it. Dont put so much thought into things that aren’t important.

8 Likes

My BFF has a penny wise tattoo. It doesn’t have her kids name on it or anything but it’s definitely different lol. Her reason is she is obsessed with penny wise. She is also a mortician lol

1 Like

My 7 year old is slightly obsessed with the new chucky after watching it last summer.

It’s rather annoying but she likes it.

1 Like

I made this last year for my son’s 9th birthday at his request. He is into horror/scary stuff. Doesn’t affect him at all. Unless someone is being hurt, what someone else has/does is absolutely NONE of your business. :100:

5 Likes

What’s the kid’s name?

What’s the psychological reason of not directly asking her but 1000s of other people :thinking:

14 Likes

Hell I call my kiddo chucky he lives up to hes Road/nick name well he’s 8 :rofl::v: he’s asd adhd spd ect and is obsessed with horror characters pennywise chucky Freddie Jason slappy

1 Like

I LOVE IT!!!
Note to self:
My next tattoo
:black_heart:

4 Likes

That shes a horror fan n loves her child too why judge?

3 Likes

Wtf is wrong with all you “moms” who think it’s cool to let your little children watch this kinda stuff? I’m disgusted. And we wonder why kids grow up and do the things they do as adults. God help us all……and these poor innocent kids being corrupted by the one person who is supposed to nurture and protect them.

23 Likes

It’s doesn’t have to mean anything :roll_eyes: man so many people worried about the wrong :poop:

2 Likes

Why does it need to mean anything
It’s her choice her body why do you care or we care why if she’s happy with it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Her tattoo should say “MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS”

1 Like

It means she likes penny wise and decided to have her child’s name along with it.

Would you question it if it was In a rose? Nope.
Just because it’s not your liking doesn’t matter isn’t harming anyone it’s just simply her choice.
If we all had beautiful things to represent our children life would be boring. Penniwise to her maybe beautiful? :thinking:.

4 Likes

She likes the story she likes her kid…

I actually love this idea. It is my sons favorite movie

My 10 year old son likes Pennywise, maybe her kid likes Pennywise and she got it to represent an interest her child has ? Why does it need to have a deep meaning lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My kids are obsessed with classic horror movies …my 6 year old was freddy krueger for Halloween and my daughter who’s 12 is obsessed with pennywise and had a birthday party IT themed. Everyone’s family is different…my daughter would love if I got that tat for her

2 Likes

Why’s it any of your business

2 Likes

Why do you care about this so much? It’s her body. It’s her interests. It’s her kid and it’s HER tattoo. Whatever it means, it doesn’t mean anything to YOU. It means something to HER. You don’t have to understand. Try not to be such a judgmental catholic window peeking socks with sandals wearing boring egg salad making grandma about it.

2 Likes

No one knows but her. ask

It means you need to mind your business or if you that pressed about it ask her instead of asking anonymously to a fb group 

2 Likes

Maybe her kid has same name as boy in it and she loves penny wise or she names kid after it as she loves it so much :see_no_evil:

It means she’s gonna throw her kid in the sewer! No but seriously mind your own buisness for “psychological” reasons :expressionless:

9 Likes

Ask her that’s how you can find out

6 Likes

Who cares, honestly… I wouldn’t comment , but seriously, to each their own…

Why don’t yiu either mind your own business OR do the adult thing and ask??? Neither options are hard holy hell

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. Is this a serious post? Or someone taking the piss?

My so loves pennywise he said if I got a tattoo for could it the boy in the rain jacket hold a balloon qith his name on it :joy:

1 Like

This is weird AF… Why would u even ask this? LMMFAO… Weirdo… It’s weird cuz YOU made it weird… And if ure curious as to why, ask the damn mom with the damn tattoo

Doesn’t mean anything

It means MYOMFBB( Kevin Hart’s voice)

15 Likes

Could mean she’s a horror junkie and pennywise is her jam? So she combined two things she loves?

Nosey much, maybe you need to spend more time focusing on your own life than being all up in other people’s business :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

What a weird question

1 Like

It means she’s gonna eat her child :rofl::rofl::rofl: WHO CARES

4 Likes