What should I do about what I found on my husbands phone?

I’d join the website and befriend him as another woman, strike up conversation and set up a
date/hook-up with him. Then when he meets you have an empty suitcase in hand, hand it to him and tell him to start packing!

17 Likes

I would screenshot everything. If you don’t have the financial resources, start skimming money from your grocery budget, etc and put it aside. You should disclose this to him or anyone else that would let him know that you are on to him until you are ready to make a move. You need to consult with an attorney.

10 Likes

There is no point in confronting if you’re not ready to leave. That’s cheating and it’s only gonna eat you up in the future with your trust towards him.

3 Likes

Don’t say a word until you have your ducks in a row to walk the hell out of there then drop the bomb

7 Likes

i’d ask him when he was widowed :crazy_face::scissors:

4 Likes

Hmmm widowed! He may plan to have you killed or something, be careful.

2 Likes

Confront him now and I’d go to marriage counseling, otherwise walk away now!!

3 Likes

First ask yourself and be as clear to yourself as you are capable of…What are you looking for…what are your desired results…how much does your relationship mean to you…are you strong enough to handle an honest answer…?

9 Likes

Be careful a lot of men say they are widowed when they first start cheating then kill their wives with simple poisoning … I’m not sugar coating anything and if and when u tell him u seen this he’s gonna be furious he way play sweet and say I’m sorry blah blah blah I won’t do it again but this is someone u clearly can’t trust MOST MEN ARE LIKE THIS ITS NOT THAT U ARENT GOOD ENOUGH they jus think the more women they can pull raises up their manly mentality…. So sorry you going through this u need to start saving money secretly and get all your ducks in a row Incase you are left alone or you chose to be alone GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Shove the phone up his a$$

Look like he has already buried you so I would be filling for divorce before he does

4 Likes

He’s still breathing this morning?

8 Likes

Tell him Friday night you’re going out with the girls and you’re going to a male strip club watch his reaction when he throws a fit say What’s the difference I saw in your phone so if you can do this and cheat why can’t I?

6 Likes

Make an account not your real name message his stupid ass…

Tit for Tat works. It also starts a fight if that’s what you want. If me I would confront him and show him the door with bags already packed.

2 Likes

I’d pack my shit and go.

Mine would’ve gotten a very rude wake up right then. I’ve been through it and it never got better so after 20 years he left. Now I’m with someone that I have no issues with and hides nothing from me and it’s so nice.

i would have woken him up n flipped the fuck out then taken his phone with me and left🤷🏻‍♀️

Send yourself screen shots before you confront him of his user profile and his email. Then delete you sent them. Document everything you can.

8 Likes

Boy bye. They never change they just apologize and do it again in a year or a month or whatever.

2 Likes

Pack your things & go far far away from him …
:walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3:

He could have said? He was separated or divorced?

1 Like

Men lie to get what they want. Create a believable story to gain trust with others. My ex had a relationship with another woman while we had just moved into a house from his parents house with our child and while I was home with our child he would go out to the bar and tell women he had broken up with me since I was never around. Crazy shit stories men come up with.

Don’t play games, don’t be that woman. Call a lawyer and get the divorce rolling and find a new man to spend the rest of your life with.

5 Likes

Ignore the emails and stop snooping

How does he find time to do this is what you need to be asking yourself?? A husband should be taking care of his wife’s needs and helping her around the house and the kids and working. If he has time for those other women then he can go be with them 100% because what good is he doing you?

Wow I’d divorce his ass. Keep the login and site info. Take screen shots and send em to yourself. Get rid of any evidence you dug up on his phone and take him to court