What should I do with my exes car?

Wow! How about calling a truck service to deliver it to him, since he was kind enough to let you borrow it… Entitled much?

8 Likes

You borrowed it, you take it back… selfish a$$

How about u borrowed it take it back

4 Likes

Park it in a handicap spot :rofl:

3 Likes

Put storage insurance on it for now. Do u have his address? If so take it back. Or someone from his family you can take to? If he’s not answering you then not much you can do.

You can’t be serious. You are obligated to deal with returning it yourself. I mean, is this a serious question or a joke?

11 Likes

He did you a kindness by letting you borrow it. The decent thing to do is return it!!! When you borrow any kind of item of someone you return it to them after you are done, it’s common sense! You should not be complaining about it being a nuisance to you now just because you don’t need it anymore! If someone went without their car because they were kind enough to loan it to me then not only would I return it but I would also fill up the tank with petrol as a way of saying thank you!

12 Likes

Girl you better return that car, what’s wrong with you

4 Likes

Wow. This is why I question helping people. This man did you a favor and now that you basically don’t need it anymore you just want to wash your hands and not deal with it. I mean the least you can do is take it back.

6 Likes

Are you joking…are you really that entitled that you honestly think its his responsibility to come get a car that he allowed you to use in your time of need now that you dont need it any longer🤦‍♀️and you want to get it towed😳wtf🤣 no wonder you are an ex💯

4 Likes

Wait. He let you borrow his car being way nice and you are acting like this? Lord help you. Take him his car and say THANK YOU and even a gift card for him and his new girl to go to dinner. Sounds like he deserves it.

8 Likes

Drive it to him and catch plane or train back home. Very kind of him to lend it to u in the first place

3 Likes

WOW!! You’d seriously do that to him after how generous he was to you by allowing you to use it all this time???

6 Likes

Drop it to him lol what the?? He lent it to you after all.

He let you borrow a vehicle and you want to throw it away? That’s petty and rude. Return the car. Or see if he is willing to let you sell and then send him the money.

YOU take it to HIM!!! HE was NICE enough to let YOU borrow it. He should have just let you go without the car, had he known you were going to be ungrateful.

2 Likes

Ungrateful. You borrowed it, you return it! A tow truck…are you kidding me. I see why yall are divorced.

7 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with you SMH

Return it with a fresh oil change and a full tank of gas would be the bare minimum.

What an ungrateful person.

15 Likes

Drive the dang thing to him, leave it in front of his house, call a friend to follow you and drive you home. Or fly home. Tell him thanks but here’s your car. Bye

I would definitely meet half way if you can’t take it to him, if you call a Tow Company and they pick it up I believe you will be in serious trouble and possibly go to jail

Bring it to him geesh… You borrowed it.

6 Likes

Wow. All I have to say. Don’t be lazy, bring it back to him

2 Likes

Find out if the man is okay🤦🏾‍♀️ nobody just ignores someone about their car

3 Likes

I hope he charges you for theft. Entitled brat.

5 Likes

He borrowed it to you, go take it back.

1 Like

How is she being ungrateful or ignorant?? She said shes been trying to get a hold of him and hes not responding. Maybe she has no clue what his address is :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

1-800-KARS-4-KIDS

Charity donation

1 Like

He LITERALLY helped you out when you needed it most and now you want to throw it in his lap like it’s his problem to get his car back?!?! Are you kidding me right now?? Stop being a schmuck, seriously. You want it to sound Iike you have gotten yourself together after said breakup… prove it and do the right thing. And just to clarify what the right thing is… get his car back to him and don’t make it his problem.

10 Likes

Ship it with an auto transport company

Wowwwwwwwwww no wonder he is your ex husband…:roll_eyes::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Return that car smh if he doesn’t want it then sell it FOR him or something smh :woman_facepalming: the audacity. I’d be pissed if I let someone borrow my car and they got rid of it

7 Likes

It’s your responsibility to get it back to him the same way you got it . Your response sounds selfish . If someone lets you use something whe you’re in need you should be thankful enough to take care of it and return it . See if you can reach out to some of his family or friends . You never know he could be in the hospital somewhere or on hard time . Thats probably why he hasn’t responded

5 Likes

Contact someone in his family or call him. I couldn’t imagine someone being kind enough to lend me an entire car while I was in need, and then having it towed since I was done with it :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Take it back to where you borrowed it from
And tell him thank you

8 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: Bring it back to him smh.

4 Likes

I would get it serviced , full tank of fuel and pay a tow truck to drop it off at his place .
He did you a massive favour now it’s your turn to do the same .

11 Likes

Girl you better not. He didn’t have to help you. I can’t believe you even asked this question

10 Likes

since he let you use it it would be in good character to bring it back to him or at least meet half way. You seem really ungrateful

6 Likes

Have it towed to him maybe? Find a friend or family member that can have it parked at their place until you figure it out maybe? I definitely wouldn’t just have it towed off… It was nice of him to help you when you needed it.

Take the man his car he was nice enough to let u use it. And make sure the tank is full and it ain’t f**ked up.
All I got from my ex was anxiety and depression Smfh

14 Likes

He let you kindly use it and you’re going to have it towed?? Lmao what!?

4 Likes

Return the at! It is the LEAST you can do since he helped you or do you want everything for nothing?
How DID the car get TO you?

5 Likes

So your telling me he was nice enough to lend you his car, and now that you don’t need it you wanna have it towed ? Wow!! That’s a great thank you!

7 Likes

You borrowed it, do the right thing and return it, that is the only adult thing to do!

3 Likes

This can’t be real. No way someone could be so heartless and selfish

6 Likes

This is what’s wrong with this world

5 Likes

You borrowed it, he allowed you to do so, get the oil changed and take it back to him. Legally it’s his property.

7 Likes

Wow do u hear urself. He was kind enough to let u use it to get on ur feet. Hold the damn car til he returns the message try calling him etc.

If you were a man you would have balls!, you borrowed it and he was nice to let you, you need to return it!!

You say thank you to him bitch

Seriously, you need to come to Facebook for this?!? Please do what the vast majority of the ladies mention above. Full tank of gas, oil change & nice good cleaning inside & out.

8 Likes

I would drive it to him with someone following you to bring you back. He was kind enough to help you out when you needed the help. Don’t be rude and selfish now that you don’t need it. Keep calling him and sending messages that you thank him for his kind gesture but you got a new car and need his out of the way. Don’t be a mean human being. Be kind like he was to you!!!

I wouldn’t have let your ungrateful ass use it in the first place :joy::100:

It sounds like you are ungrateful and childish. My ex gave me a car and let me tell you this. I was truly grateful… if you have his car towed. I hope karma comes knocking at your door…

16 Likes

That man did you a favor!!! WTH are you thinking?

2 Likes

He LET you borrow his car while you needed it and now the least you could do is take it back to him 🤦 with a full tank of fuel and a massive thankyou!!!

1 Like

How is anyone gonna be mad at her??? She has tried to call him with no response. What more can she do??? It’s up to him to respond of he wants his car that bad and apparently he don’t if he hasn’t even reached out. Yall are being cruel to her!!!

8 Likes

You fill the tank up, call a tow truck and pay for it to be delievered back to its owner. He loaned you the car, doing you a favor. You owe him one in return

86 Likes

Really ?!
He let you use HIS car until you got your own. You sound so fucking selfish :unamused:

Um take it back to him with a full tank of gas and probably a new set of tires. Like …duh?

6 Likes

People are judging this person with very little info. Even with what we have, comments are too harsh. I understand if he is local, take his car back to him. Even if he is an hour or two away…take it back. He is 1,000 miles away which is probably about a 15 hour drive. Maybe he was local when he let her borrow it and then moved. Does she even have a current address for him to take the car? Can she afford not only the gas, food, and possibly hotel cost…but also the ticket to fly back home? The other thing is HE is NOT responding to HER. She is trying to get it worked out so he can have his car back. If he doesn’t respond then is she supposed to keep the car indefinitely? People need to show a little kindness and stop treating her horrible when we don’t know all the details or her personal/financial situation.

10 Likes

Return the car fully maintenanced. I don’t know too many people nice enough to let them borrow their car. It’s the right thing to do.

6 Likes

Wow!!! Are you serious!?!? Likewise after he helped you, he didn’t have to either! But after he helped you, you would do that to him!?!?! He should’ve just left you without. You are cruel! SMH If anything, it should be your responsibility to take it to him since you are the one that took it to where you are.

3 Likes

Wow :woman_facepalming:t2: get the car back to the owner. He was nice enough to let you use it.

4 Likes

Uhhhmmm…take it to him, and then fly back home. A good deed given for a good deed taken.

11 Likes

Organise yourself to drive it back to him.

1 Like

If you borrowed the man’s car, you should be good enough to take it back to him… I feel like this is a troll post. No way you’re really that grimy.

2 Likes

You maybe the worst person on the internet I’ve read today. And we’re heading to war.

4 Likes

U put the insurance back on it u go get an oilchange a tune up clean it whatever and either u bring it to him or u deal with it til he can get out there. Every other option u stated was rude disrespectful and tasteless.

He gave you a car to use outta the goodness of his heart, the very least you could do is drop it back or pay someone to take it to him, don’t be a melon

19 Likes

Wow take it back he helped you and this is how you repay him back.

3 Likes

If he let you borrow it because you needed it, the right thing to do is to return it and keep it insured. He helped you when you needed the help. This is why people don’t do nice things.

10 Likes

Do you know where he lives? I say get it towed back to his home w a full tank and cleaned.

If you don’t know his exact location can you try to get in touch with a family member of his?

17 Likes

Rude! He shouldn’t have let you borrow it. Ungrateful sod!

You borrowed you need to return he was kind to let you borrow return and thank b him

1 Like

This has to be fake and if it’s real you are so ungrateful hopefully when something like this happens again you have no help!

2 Likes

You find a way to get it back to him. Cleaned and a full tank.

2 Likes

Don’t have his car towed after he let you use it. Just tell him hey I need you to please come and get it, or have someone drive you to take it back. I wouldn’t have it towed.

1 Like

Take it back. Fly back home.

3 Likes

Honey, he loaned you HIS car until YOU got SETTLED. WTF are you even doing thinking you should ever even tow his vehicle after he was so good to you?! WOW, girl… I’m left speechless!

16 Likes

This must be a joke.

3 Likes

You borrowed it, you RETURN IT.

9 Likes

Um… return it to him :woozy_face: he was nice enough to help you out. He certainly didn’t have to. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Drop it off
be grateful
Say thank you

2 Likes

All I’m saying is I hope you don’t ever need his help again if you have it towed. It’s tax season so in sure you’re ontop but you may not always be

2 Likes

Either pay for the toe to have it go back to him or return it to the address yourself. He was kind enough to help you which he didn’t have to do.

7 Likes

You borrowed the car you ungrateful ass

that was really nice of your ex, most won’t do this, See if he has family near by that you can drop it off there

take it to him. the end.

2 Likes

Lisa Eberle because he gave her a car to use not because he was obligated to do so but out of kindness, they live a thousand miles apart, why should he go collect the car when she’s been driving it? It’s her ex husband, he done her a favour, it’s only fair she take it back to him and be grateful he let her borrow it in the first place! Entitled altogether

9 Likes

Make the proper arrangements to get that car back to him, he was kind enough to make sure you were good, you need to make sure you handle this situation appropriately, respectfully and do not have that man’s car towed. Don’t burn that bridge.

5 Likes

Omg r u kidding? Wow ungrateful much?!?!?

3 Likes

He was nice enough to lend it to you and you’re not even willing to bring it back??? Like wow

5 Likes

SMH… seriously…the man let you use it. Take it back to him. Having it towed off would be a kick in the teeth after he allowed you to borrow it until you got on your feet. Don’t do him that way. Some females…I swear.

6 Likes

You and your new man need to drive it back to him and thank him with an oil change and full tank of gas!!

24 Likes

Jeez….good thing he divorced you because… wow

12 Likes

That’s nice of him. But can you sell it untitled of he never gets back to you?

2 Likes

If he kindly let you borrow it then you should kindly return it to him. Have someone go with you in a separate vehicle to get back home, take a bus, train or a plane. He was nice enough to loan it to you the least you can do is return it.

14 Likes

This why I don’t help people :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes