What should I do with my exes car?

Well, we know why he’s probably your ex :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Wow im thinking he should have let you walk. Out of respect he didn’t. Out of respect you should do the right thing and return it to him in the same if not better condition then the day he showed you respect and let you borrow it.

9 Likes

I will buy it, for my niece she needs a car

3 Likes

I saw this exact same post days ago….

Who don’t you bring it to him

Very kind of him to lend it to you.

4 Likes

Is this a serious question? Be grateful he let you borrow it to begin with. Find a way to get it back to him

From the sound of it, you need a broom instead of a car anyway…

11 Likes

He was nice enough to help you out, and now that you don’t need the help anymore you’re thinking about having it towed? Lol, bring the guy his car back. Have someone follow you so you have a way back. It’s the least you can do. Good luck x

5 Likes

Eeehhh take it to him if he’s it responded before towing it my god lol it’s a car not an old pair of jeans or something

1 Like

You borrowed the car, you should return it!

5 Likes

I’m curious how long it’s been since you’ve heard from him? Days? Weeks? A month? I mean I know u can’t keep it there uninsured forever but mannnnnn you gotta get that car back to him or you’re a real jerk.

3 Likes

I certainly hope you plan on paying for it to be towed a 1000 miles. :thinking:

1 Like

I find this to be an absurd question. He was extremely kind to allow you to have this car to help you get your life back together and I suggest you be kind and respectful back by filling the gas tank and finding a way to get his car back to him. Thats what a decent human being would do. Your very lucky he did that for you, please be kind to him in return. Pay for the full tank and pay for the tow, that’s the least you can do for him

13 Likes

Be a decent person and pay for it to be delivered back to him… he was decent enough to lend it to you :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

You should drive it back to him and have someone follow you.

6 Likes

You kinda seem like a crappy person, tbh. This man was nice enough to let you borrow his car, and if you get it towed, honestly? Shame on you. You need to take it back to him, pay someone to take it to him, or find another way to contact him to return it.

8 Likes

You’re kidding right…

1 Like

Wow he lent u a car and u won’t even return it and took it off ur insurance before its bacj with him selfish much

4 Likes

Honestly, I feel like you should return it since he was kind enough to let you borrow it.

4 Likes

Have it sent back to him, like why should he pay to have it brought back if he was so kind to let you borrow and help you. Its your responsibility to get it back to him!

2 Likes

Tell him he has to come and get
Or you will sell it for scrap

1 Like

He was nice enough to let you use it so be nice enough and return it

11 Likes

This a joke right? You need to drive the car to him!!! You borrowed the dang thing now RETURN IT.

8 Likes

I see why your relationship ended. Smart man.

11 Likes

This didn’t even need to be posted lol

So he was nice enough to lend it to you and now you want him to pick it up? No, you figure out a way to get it back to him. That’s the least you can do.

6 Likes

I’d keep it to have second car till he responds. Getting it towed or rid of it is wrong

Drive it to him and fly home. :woman_shrugging:t4: Explain to him that it has to go per your landlord and ask if he’d be interested in meeting half way to retrieve it.

At least let him know it has to go for real now and give him a definitive deadline. There’s a lot of options to run through before just dumping it after he was kind enough to let you use it.

Maybe he will decide he doesn’t want it anymore. Maybe he will just sign the title over and then you can sell it or junk it at that point.

6 Likes

You need to return wtf

1 Like

Don’t b an idiot, return it

2 Likes

If he was decent enough to lend it to you so you could get on your feet… He didn’t have to do you the favor I would do him the favor of storing it until he can make arrangements, did he lend it to you locally then you drove it 1000 miles away? Or did he leave?.if you drove it 1000 miles away you should drive it back.

3 Likes

You borrowed it, you drive it back. You pay to have it sent to him

7 Likes

Just wow. The worst type of unappreciative I’ve ever seen. . Take a good look at yourself as a person if you think.this is ok.

21 Likes

You need to return his car that he let you borrow…and put insurance back on it! If the DMV finds out it’s uninsured and registered in his name he could get his license suspended and fined! You borrowed it, you return it!

1 Like

Drop it off, was nice enough to let you borrow it for however long, return it back to him.

4 Likes

YOU either drive it back to him or have it transported back to him. He dis t have to let you borrow it. Common sense!!! You took it… its YOUR responsibility to get it back to him.

3 Likes

You put on your big girl panties and make the proper arrangements to return the car to him. You took it to use fully knowing where he lived and agreed to return it when no longer needed. Stop trying to justify your laziness to return it. If you’re so worried about your landlord saying something and really need it gone. Hop into the damn car and drive it to him. :roll_eyes:

I would give him a time limit to come get it & if he doesn’t & you don’t want to return it (I wouldn’t if he was ignoring my calls) I would sell it. The problem is you don’t have the title. You would have to advertise it as no title, people can’t register it & drive it without a title. You could donate it to a school to use in their driver’s ed program, they would probably come & get it.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of factors here. Are you still legally married? If you are then you can legally do what you want with it. If you aren’t & it’s legally his only, not joint property you can’t sell, donate or have it impounded. It’s his property. You have to return it to him. Was your agreement that he would make the 2,000 round trip to pick it up when you were done? That doesn’t seem fair. You got the benefit, nos he gets the expense to get it back? You need to get hold of him so you can coordinate return. If he remains unreachable then call your SOS/DMV in the state it’s registered & ask how to file abandoned vehicle so you can get it transfered to you. I’m sure it’s not an easy process. If you gain ownership then you can do what you want. If you dispose of it now he can have you charged with theft or sue you for the value. Keep record of every attempt to contact him.

2 Likes

Idk i kinda feel both sides… like is he really not answer u about a car he lent u obviously it has to be in his name right? Is there no way to get it back to him he clearly doesn’t need it if u have it… maybe idk sell it after talking together and split the money maybe split the expenses to get it back to him… idk many exes that would lend u a car id definitely be careful of what bridges i burn u never know what the future holds…

1 Like

Return it. He probably had no obligation to loan it to you in the first place, the decent thing to do is return it to him in the same if not better condition he gave it to you in. Whenever someone loans me their vehicle I always be sure to fill up their tank and clean it for them as a “thank you”

2 Likes

Why would you not return it to him. You might just need him again. Karma is not fair

3 Likes

You make the effort to fucking return it to him. Wtf is wrong with u

Unless you were dropped on your head, take his damn car back ! He was kind enough to do that for you even though he didn’t need to yet you’re complaining ? Heck can see why you’re the ex. He’s probably not answering because you should already know drop it back off.

1 Like

Send a certified return receipt letter stating he has 30 days to contact you after receipt of the letter, in regards to what to do with the vehicle, if he would like you to sell it and send him the funds, or make arrangements to either pick up the vehicle, or meet half way for you to drop off the vehicle. Since you borrowed it personally I feel you should be responsible for getting it back to him. In it include if you do not hear back from him you will turn it in as an abandoned vehicle.

3 Likes

Drive it to him or something. He did you the favour by letting you use it, it’s your responsibility to return it.

6 Likes

Return it to him and fly back home…

11 Likes

I as a decent human being and aan would for extending my hand to help you. It would be very much appreciated if the vehicle is returned… That’s all, just returned. It’s for you that it was done…

3 Likes

So he let you borrow the car when you needed it and now you don’t need it and can’t get ahold of him you want to get it towed ??? :joy::joy::joy: your a real piece of work no wonder he’s your ex

20 Likes

Return it to him, the fact that you’re thinking about calling a towing company when someone helped you is disgusting.

7 Likes

Return it to him, the fact that you’re thinking about calling a towing company when someone helped you is disgusting.

6 Likes

You Borrowed it, You Should Return it. I think I see why you are an Exwife.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you even expect him to pick it up when he was nice enough to let you borrow it when you needed help. :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

If he was kind enough to let you use the car while you got yourself settled you should return the car to him.

1 Like

It’s up to YOU to return it to him since you borrowed it. What kind of Wack shit Is this

Return it to him. He had the decency to lend it to you. Now you demand he picks it up from 1,000 mi away. No ma’am

11 Likes

He was nice enough to let you use it, take it back to him and fly home.

5 Likes

Have it towed to his home or drive it back. && I hope he doesn’t look out for you again. Ungrateful :unamused:

5 Likes

YOU borrowed it. YOU return it. He helped you. And now you want to burn him like that? Tf.

14 Likes

Entitlement at its finest. :pensive:

11 Likes

He kindly lend it to you. Please kindly give it back all the way he lives. Tell him you will drive it back and that you are expecting an answer before putting some money on returning it.

2 Likes

You borrowed they car. Now you want to tow it. Damn girl

Drive it to him and fly or take a bus back home, you owe him that!!! Don’t be ungrateful :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Wow are u ungrateful or what? “It’s in the way” “should I call a towing company” he let you borrow his car! Bring it back to him and tell him thank you!

10 Likes

I’m sorry but did you seriously really need to just ask this question like out loud?!?! This is why our world has gone batsh$& cray… & needs a lot more Jesus!!!

4 Likes

Is this a real question?! If you borrowed it, it’s your responsibility to return it!

6 Likes

He let you use his car and you want to tow it? My ex won’t even call to check on his kids but you got one willing to let you use his car and you want to have it towed? You better get up and take it to him.

10 Likes

Return it!!! Have someone follow you, or fly home, or rent a car home 1 way rate… but text him and let him know you will be returning it…I can’t believe you even posted that…see the responses…not pretty

5 Likes

I don’t think I’d punish him for doing you a favor! How did you get it? Did he drive it to you?

5 Likes

Since he was kind enough to let u borrow it and take it to another state the nice and responsible thing to do is take his car back to him and then catch a flight home. Why would you get it towed after he was nice in letting you borrow the car for an extended period of time? You sound so rude and ungrateful!

Take it back to him hun.

Guess you got your answer!!!

1 Like

You borrowed it, take it back!

5 Likes

Return it to him with a full tank telling him thank you! You sound very ungrateful. Having it towed costing him money after he loaned it to you……really :woman_facepalming:t2: he let you use the car to get ahead that is way more then anyone has ever done for me and if someone would of helped me I know I would of been way more appreciated then this.

13 Likes

You need to stop acting like an ungrateful person and properly return that mans car. You took insurance off it and now you’re jeopardizing his registration in the process. Stop being selfish.

5 Likes

You need to call a towing company yes…to tow the car to return it to him at your expense and stop being ungrateful twit

10 Likes

Take it back! How did you get it?

3 Likes

If u have tried to contact him and got no response then get it towed. Its not ur responsibility anymore

4 Likes

Ungrateful much? Take it to him.

9 Likes

shit ask if he wants to lend it to me I’ll insure it clean it and drop it off to him when I’m done with it lol… how can u say it’s in the way bring that back to him girl he helped u

That ex is a keeper! My ex husband never helped with our kids, period! Return it too him!

1 Like

He was nice enough to lend it to y’all I think you had better try to get a hold of him somehow. If you have it towed you might make an enemy for life

2 Likes

You know she’s not lol

It’s your responsibility to find a way to return it to him. That’s pretty dirty of you to even think of having it towed.

4 Likes

Possession is 9/10’s of the law. If you are paying insurance on it, and you cannot get a hold of him. Keep it. Leave him a message and text him. That ways there’s proof of your messages. Trust me a second vehicle will come in handy. If he wants it back, he will come get it.

Oh my gosh he let you borrow it and you wanna get it towed!

2 Likes

Take it back or arrange to have it taken back to him. I would not do anything that would put him in a bad position as he was kind enough to allow you to use it in your time of need.

3 Likes

You should do the right thing and return it to him…it’s absolutely your responsibility

7 Likes

Look more into where he’s at b4 just throwing his whole car away :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So he lent you a car, and since you dont need it anymore lets have it towed? Eek

7 Likes

What??? Are you kidding me. Be thankful he helped you and this is what he gets for helping you. Are you serious.

2 Likes

Wtf… you take it back… he dodged a bullet with you and your entitled way of thinking.

4 Likes

As you wrote he kindly let you barrow his car. So you should kindly take it back to him . There isn’t many ex’s that would be this nice.

15 Likes

Make a road trip out of it and return it. It was a blessing he let you use it to get on your feet.

5 Likes

Classic no good deed goes unpunished.

5 Likes

If he was kind enough to loan it to you then you should return it to him out of respect! Geez…

9 Likes

Wow … really??? How ungrateful

9 Likes

If he is not responding maybe there is something wrong and you should try reaching out to his family and/or friends to get in touch with him. As you said he “kindly” let you borrow his car until you were able to get on your feet and get your own, then you should find a way to resolve returning his car to him just as kindly.

10 Likes

Wow….either you need to drive it back to him and rent a car home/fly bus or whatever. Or you need to pay for it to be towed to him. He let you borrow it…. The least you can do is return it …

6 Likes

Ungrateful ass bitch :angry: he leant it to you obviously when you needed it, you full tank that vehicle and give it back, so what if you have to travel to do so. What the actual hell?