What should I do with my exes car?

He was nice enough to let you borrow it I would make sure it gets back to him the same way you borrowed it and left with…:woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

You drive it to him and fly back.

7 Likes

Wow okay. You’re kind of a bootyhole for that :neutral_face:

11 Likes

So ungrateful. Take it back to him.

7 Likes

You borrowed it return it. Ignorance at its finest. Like wtf is wrong with people

12 Likes

You had his car, it’s up to you to get it back to him, he was nice enough to let you use it and it would be polite of you to service it and have it detailed upon returning it as well

5 Likes

Well that’s a shitty way to do him

Towing company? Really? He was nice and yet you want to do that. Unless you pay for it to be taken to him then that would be fine. Why don’t you drive it to him??

8 Likes

If u can’t drive it back to him find someone to do it for you that’s the least you can do.

2 Likes

He was nice enough to let you use his car when you didn’t have one and now you just want to tow it off??? Wrong! You need to take it back to him!

9 Likes

so,who filed for divorce? hopefully he did, cuz you don’t deserve the kindness he didn’t have to show you…

2 Likes

Well you sound ungrateful🤷🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

And humans like this are apart of the world’s problems…SAD

4 Likes

Do not tow it away. It seems like he helped you when he didn’t have to and you were in a bind. I’d ask him if he’d be willing to meet you half way on the price to tow it to him or if it would be okay to sell it and either give him or split the profit. Let him know that you don’t want to be cunty and you appreciate him letting you use it but you have to do something with it before your landlord has an issue with it.

1 Like

You borrowed it have the respect and return it to him.

12 Likes

I guess we know why he’s your ex now, the fact u had tk make a post asking what to do when it’s obvious you return it to him just screams ungrateful.

5 Likes

I’m not going to tell you to be grateful because I dont know your ex, he could be an absolute douche but dont create problems for yourself for the reason of the opportunity to be petty.

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t have the car towed. :woman_facepalming:t4: Why would your landlord say something? Is it written somewhere in your lease that you can only have one car? :thinking: He was nice enough to let you borrow HIS car and now that you got your own, you want to call a towing company? If you can’t get in touch with him, something might be wrong. I wouldn’t be so quick to discard this man’s vehicle.:woman_shrugging:t4:

Wow just wow you straight up sound so ungrateful

3 Likes

YOU NEED TO RETURN IT TO HIM. Caps = yelling.
Wow, some people are fudging entitled. Tf :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Well as he was nice enough to let you use his car while you got on your feet you should find someone to follow you in your car and drive it back to him or have a towing company take it back to him but you pay for it bc he didn’t have to let you use his car and most ex husband’s would have told you to f off and figure it out yourself!

5 Likes

Wow! So he had the decency to help you and you have the audacity to be ungrateful. Guess we know why you’re an ex.

3 Likes

I agree with others YOU borrowed it therefore YOU shoukd take it back

5 Likes

Ummm take it back to him ! He let you borrow so now you should do the return !

7 Likes

What an ungrateful heifer

5 Likes

Ummm He let you borrow his car. Do the normal and decent thing… YOU drive his car the 1,000 miles back to him and arrange for a ride or flight back home. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

This is why people don’t help others anymore. You’re an ungrateful so and so, not gonna say the word bc I don’t need another 30 days, and should be ashamed smh. Do better 🤦🏼

7 Likes

Wow just wow . Frist contact him or some of his family. Put insurance back on it and return it. Get you a ticket to get back home.
It’s the only right thing to do. If he is hurt or something else maybe the reason he isn’t returning your calls

4 Likes

Drive it to him and fly back. Are you seriously forcing him to come get something you borrowed??

1 Like

Uh, you need to take it back if you borrowed it. Did you drive it 1000 miles away? Doesn’t matter take it back to him… Regardless of what he did or didn’t do the reason you are getting a divorce

1 Like

If it is a running good vehicle landlord shouldn’t say anything tons of people have multiple vehicles at there home…

1 Like

Why everyone being so mean she hasn’t done anything yet she asking for advice she trying to get ahold of him to give it back.

2 Likes

He let you use it and you’re going to have it towed

Wtf is wrong with you…it’s his, return it

4 Likes

Watch your new car break down once you tow his. Ungrateful brat.

9 Likes

He was kind enough to let you use it. The decent thing would be, make arrangements to return it to him!

16 Likes

I feel like you should drive it to him

2 Likes

You need to return it !
It’s really rude to have it towed when he let you borrow it .

You borrowed it so it is your responsibility to get it back to him. Then, thank him.

6 Likes

Omg wth is wrong with you. He was good enough to help you an let you use HIS car an this is the thanks he gets??? Something seriously wrong with you. Id give anything if my ez would of offerd anything instead of a bullet just to let my children down even more. An your complaining about a car you used to better yourself with is in your way now!!!

5 Likes

When you borrowed the car did he fetch it to you or did you go get it? :thinking: just out of curiosity :eyes:

3 Likes

Of the car is still registered with plates on it, then you need to insure it before you have him paying lots of fines and if he was kind enough to let you borrow it, then its YOUR responsibility to get it back to him!! Drive it to him and fly back.

2 Likes

One time my ex had his car vandalized, so I let him borrow my car. I had just purchased a new one, and planned to sell the old one, but I let him drive it while he waited for insurance to fix his car. He pocket dialed me and was out at a bar, definitely drinking and driving, and I overheard him telling some woman that he was driving a POS that some desperate chick let him borrow because she needed him to fix it for her. I’m far from desperate, so I let him have his hook up, then demanded the car back the next day.

That was really shitty of him.

But this is soooooooo much worse than that! I hope he learns to not help you in the future.

Bring him back his car lady. Wth. You’d just get the tow bill because it was in your name last looool

Eewwww. What an ungrateful :poodle:.

1 Like

Get temporary plates for it and get a friend to drive it to your exs place and drive them back home with your car. You need to give him back his car

I’m confused. Wasn’t this posted like a week or 2 weeks ago, then deleted.? She got the same response then. Everyone that she was a pos.

1 Like

You return it…if you have it towed you’re showing how ungrateful you are.

2 Likes

He was nice enough to let you use it. It should be returned to him with a full tank of gas. About your landlord saying anything that is on you. If it goes missing or gets towed you can end up being financially liable for those fees. Simply because the title is not in your name and your ex can take you to court for those costs. Be a responsible adult and get the car back to him, that is YOUR responsibility, the law doesn’t care if he hasn’t contacted you back, you know where he lives to return the card.

7 Likes

U should get it back to him . He let u borrow it so now cus u got u a car and don’t need it you’ll have it just towed away . Wow that’s like a slap in the face. U honestly need to figure out a way to get his car to him . So I let u borrow my car but now I gotta figure out a way to get my car back to me . I wrong to even think this way don’t burn ur bridge you’ll never know when you’ll might need him again

3 Likes

He let you borrow a car because you had to no way and in return you expect this person to come 1000 miles away and grab a car that he let you borrow. YES HAVE IT TOWED TO HIS HOUSE 1000 MILES AWAY. and hope your car and every car you get from here on out breaks down and he never speaks to you again

1 Like

May have an inclination as to why the marriage failed…

6 Likes

Really ?! Wow, oh you only used it while you needed it. It’s not of important to you now so let’s screw him. Gotta love it…. SO UNGRATEFUL! !!! Drive him his car back! You borrowed it, you took it, you had it, your RESPONSIBLE FOR IT! If something happens to that car I hope he sues you!

3 Likes

He deserves better than you… wow… you need to get the car back to him with a full tank of gas and a thank you…

Wow can see why you are exes

3 Likes

I let someone borrow my truck, they were mad I had to come get it back bc they didn’t have a second driver to make the trip work (I had Covid at the time, they locked my keys in my truck and we brought the spare set so I could get in)

Entitled much? This can’t even be a real question, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

I see why you’re the ex wife.

10 Likes

A decent person would return it and wouldn’t need to ask this question. :woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Just bring it back and fly home. Having his stuff towed will cost you money and he can potentially sue you. Have him pay you back for the gas and flight if you have to.

2 Likes

Call a towing company :joy: wowww. That would be so shitty.

I know this isn’t for real but if it is SHAME on you and you and we all know why

1 Like

I’d offer to pay for a plane or train ticket so he could retrieve his vehicle he so kindly borrowed you…its the decent thing to do…unless you’re not a decent human being…good luck tho…lol

He let you use it. You should take it back to him.

7 Likes

Why is everybody being so rude to this girl she’s just asking what her next option is and nobody knows the story of what happened. It’s possible that he allowed her to borrow the car because he was getting a new one and wanted a way to get rid of his old car. It’s also very possible that he signed the title over to her so that she could be legally responsible for the car for a short period of time until she were to give it back in that case she would sign the title back over to him. Legally that car may still be hers and if that’s the case and she still reached out to him to ask his opinion on what should happen with the car then that was a very kind thing for her to do. I would definitely try contacting him again or contacting a family member if you don’t get a response from anyone then I would love at least tell them that you are going to hold the car for the next 30 days there is insurance you can get which basically allows you to have a vehicle on your property with out it being in use. I think that’s more than fair and if you don’t receive a response after that then I guess it would really be up to you on what happens with the car next.

Give it back! He lent it to you. Give it back! Keep calling him. Tell your landlord it belongs to your ex partner, and he will be picking it up.

No. You should deliver it to him and have someone to pick you up.

4 Likes

I would take it back with someone following me so I had a way home. Also leave it with a full tank of gas. Would call and let him know when you were coming. Or in the least text.

5 Likes

Figure out a way to rightfully get it back to him since it’s more YOUR responsibility to do so. Lucky your ex even was nice to you enough to let you narrow the car

4 Likes

Um??? Return his car like a thankful person!!!

7 Likes

He let you borrow it while you got on your feet and now that you are you want to call a towing company to come get the car? He should have never helped you. I can definitely see why you’re a ex.

4 Likes

If you’re driving it back to wherever, make sure it’s insured.

1 Like

What a B…man, he dodged a flippin bullet divorcing you!

9 Likes

He lends you a vehicle and you’re asking if you should have it towed?? I couldn’t even get a cheap bag of diapers for my kid from my ex. Very ungrateful in my opinion.

6 Likes

If he lent it to you to borrow, you should take it back to him or pay for it to be taken back to him somehow

4 Likes

How do you make a post anonymous

You borrowed it, it’s your responsibility until it’s back in his possession.

4 Likes

It’s not all about YOU !!!

3 Likes

You are responsible to return the vehicle. Don’t be a jerk.

5 Likes

Wow ungrateful after all that. You can’t even drive it back.

4 Likes

Well I was always taught that if someone let me borrow their car, I take it back to them in better shape than they lent it to me and with a full take of fuel. So, I would take it back, get it cleaned, and fill it up then catch a cheap plane ride back. But, that’s just me. I wouldn’t be expecting him to come pick up something I borrowed. :woman_shrugging:t3:

12 Likes

Regardless of why you two divorced, he was still nice enough to let you borrow it until you were able to get your own. If you can’t get a hold of him, perhaps try getting in touch with one of his parents or siblings to make arrangements to get the car back to him. Drive it to his parents house and fly back home.

3 Likes

He was good enough to let you use it so now it’s your responsibility to get it back to him. I can’t believe you would even think to call a towing company after he let you use it so you didn’t go without a vehicle. Sounds like you only care about yourself with is sad and I hope he never helps you out again.

8 Likes

You’re a little ridiculous and I would definitely insure that vehicle

2 Likes

What happened to common decency?

1 Like

She said she just finally got settled. Do any of y’all know of her financial situation, her job situation. She may not can afford to drive it 1000 miles, the insurance, the bus/plane/train cost. She might not can take the time off if she’s just getting settled. A lot of you assholes don’t know what it’s like to be a single mom living paycheck to paycheck :woman_facepalming:t3: assholes :rage:
So damn quick to judge when you are obviously NOT in her situation. Sorry if I didn’t see any positive comments. All I heard was what a terrible wife/mother that is being so selfish. All you people criticizing her, were the same damn bullies as kids. Stop being dickheads

Also she didn’t mention kids, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a mother

Your question should really be: AITA? Because, yes, you are if you don’t even have the decency to return the car that YOU borrowed.

1 Like

There are definitely details missing here….

1. How are you 1k miles apart? Did you move away, did he?
    If you, did he know you would be going so far away?

2. He is not responding- do you think he is ok? Can you contact a family member or a mutual friend?

3. What was the agreement when he loaned you the car?

I would hope that you keep good care of the vehicle until you get the answers you need regarding his whereabouts.

I hope he is ok.

3 Likes

I’m so glad people are telling you your way of thinking is way wrong here.
I dont even care what your judgement of divorce says about the car.
Don’t make us women look bad.
What you should do is find a way to get it to him, detail it, give it an oil change, fix anything on it, wash it, and put an air fresher in it and something that says thank you so much.
When deciding which route to take :thinking:
At least choose to not be a dick.

I see why you two are divorced with the way you think. It’s not all about you he should have let you go without then maybe you would think the way you do.

1 Like

He did you a favor, you should return the favor (car) :thinking:

4 Likes

He took care of you - loaning you his car to insure you got on your feet. The very least you can do is return it to him. Out of respect and appreciation.

2 Likes

Jeez get it towed after he helped you? Drive it back?

1 Like

It is up to you to return the car - so drive the 1000 miles to return it and fly back.

8 Likes

How long is a little while and how long have you been trying to reach him? If its been a while…like a month or two…i would let the ex know that you both need to come up with a plan.

Do you have someone else that you can keep it with so it’s out of the way in the meantime while you try to contact him? He did you a solid so you deff want to handle this properly. He may expect you to get it back to him. Which would be understandable. Whatever you do don’t make a jerk move.

2 Likes

How about you return it to him!?!? He was nice enough to let you borrow it. Don’t be that shitty to someone who helped “YOU” out!

Honestly you should pay to return the car. If he let you borrow it like that YOU should pay to have it returned. Dont be a douche

4 Likes

You are ungrateful and you should have brought the car to him

4 Likes

Well he kindly let you borrow it, you should kindly take it back to him

8 Likes