What should I do?

I just can’t believe you wrote an email first and then post on Facebook wtf first when your daughter told you should of called police ir went to police station to make a reporter because where I’m from if police is not notified about situations like this and the longer you wait you can face charges and your kids can be taken away. I have 4 kids and 3 daughters. Writing email or letter and waiting for school respond seriously

3 Likes

Call the cops not the principal. It’s sexual assault

10 Likes

Call police. Call his parents. Call principal.

5 Likes

Definitely call the police

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have been writing a letter to the school and waiting for a reply! I’d have been up in the school, raising hell! To much shit gets swept under the rug in schools, and when these issues aren’t handled properly, the guilty parties think they can get away with it and it escalates. I would be IN the school, in person, and also filing a police report!

You wrote a letter? I doubt anything’s gonna be done unless you show up there.

3 Likes

Yeah… Even if you have noone to talk to about this you should have done more… immediately call the police and go up to the school… you need to show them you won’t take this laying down… as of now your daughter sees you sending an email and going on Facebook about it, not actually doing anything…

1 Like

Police report, go to the school and demand that boy be expelled. Immediately.

3 Likes

Make a police report and call child protective services.

1 Like

A letter? Notify the police for one. Second call the school directly or even call the school board.
Me personally I’d have drove my ass back to that school with my child and lost it. Principles and teachers are usaully still there for an extra hour or more once school is done.
That’s sexual assult and this boy is obviously old enough to know it was wrong.
This happened to me in high school in grade 9 I got smacked on the ass by a boy and my parents lost it. Showed up at the school and buddy ended up getting charged with sexual assult.

I would pull her forms school for now, go to the sherrifs or police station to file a report ask them if they have a victim program for the assault to get her free counseling (it helps and needs to be done so she learns how to cope with it and is empowered to defend herself from anything else) go to her pediatrician and document document, seek legal advice.

5 Likes

Never go to the principal. Legal matters should be handled with the police, not the school.

9 Likes

Principals are useless. Youre failing your kid if you dont press charges

2 Likes

i woulda called the cops ??

2 Likes

You stand up for your daughter.
Forget an email, go to school.
Either they press charges or you will.
Pretty simple.
That’s a serious crime and it’s ok for her to stand up and say “No.” and fight back.
It’ll help her.

Make a police report and go to school in person

1 Like

Go to the police, make a report, charge for sexual assault and then go to the school. Protect her as it will affect her the rest of her life. Don’t let things go under the radar. Make sure he is punished.

3 Likes

Go to the school yo talk to principal and call the cops.

Have your daughter go to that guy and slap the shit out of him.

Call the police schools aren’t doing

If I tell u what to do to the boy Facebook will restrict me again… uncle Mark has not completely lifted the one he gave me🤭

You need to talk to the principal now an get with the boys Mon an Dad an speak with the police !

Go to the school directly and make a face to face complaint … Tell them to get a hold of his parents or you will … This is definitely not okay!!

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you have called the cops….?

1 Like

This is now a LEGAL matter. The principal most likely will do nothing but try to have some meeting. Go file a police report and go straight to the board of education. And pull her out of school.

2 Likes

Cops. I’d find out who his parents are and maybe talk to them.

Definitely do not let this slide. It will only show the boy that it’s okay

1 Like

No do not let this slide cuz he will do it again to another…call the authorities an child protective services…on him

You gotta go to the police. This will only be taken care of or down played if you allow it.
What your daughter went through was not okay.

Had the same issue when I was in 3rd grade a boy kept rubbing my butt after I kept telling him to stop. My parents went up to the school to meet with the principal along with the kid’s parents. The parents said he would be punished and it wouldn’t happen again, the boy got written up but not suspended.

Next day, he touched my butt again while we were in class and I picked my chair up (all metal) and wacked him upside the head with it. :boom::boom:I got suspended for 3 days and of course, nothing happened to the kid besides physical damage. Honestly, teach your daughter to stick up for herself. A lot of these schools don’t care and will try to blame girls in situations like this.

Asshole never came around me again after it happened :woman_shrugging:t5:

You wrote an email? You should’ve had yourself in the school ASAP finding out what the heck happened!! And if they don’t want to help or end up being something more serious you need to get the police involved

2 Likes

Don’t wait on email response… Call the cops, file a report and confront the kid along with the parents…

2 Likes

The school will likely be required to fwd to the Police department. At my daughter’s H.S they call the cops when kids physically fight. Or if there are sexual allegations. I can’t imagine this would be any different as it’s groping and a form of assault/molestation albeit both are underaged. I am in California so idk how your state might handle that, but here it’s a form of assault and would likely go permanently on his record. Pending the nature of the allegations.

I wouldn’t be writing mail I’d be in the office myself. With the police.

1 Like

Would depend on exactly what was done to her. But deff a convo in person to the principal and with the boy and parents

1 Like

Call the cops. Meet with the principal. Get her into therapy ASAP

And I’d definitely see if the boy can get removed from the school or have her transfer schools possibly if she is open to that.

You need to contact the police ASAP. And also get them to sit down with you and the boys parents.

A police report is needed

I would have not only marched my butt up to that school immediately but would have also called local authorities…I’m not waiting on no response through emails I would want answers and justice right away.

I would go in and talk and bring police in if needed I say this as I am not sure what he did or extent to warrant police yet but definitely a face to face convo with principal and parents

1 Like

I think in person more appropriate not a written email or letter and record it with ur phoen because schools like to claim they never said that or handled it that way. Also a police report

1 Like

U need to go to the school. Do NOT wait for a response. This is serious and should be treat this way

1 Like

Call the police and file a report or charges if necessary.

4 Likes

Go to the police station and file a report! Had to do it when a group of girls assaulted my daughter and recorded. The school did nothing and would not even give me the names of the girls. Only one was charged with assault.

If you want anything done, the first thing was to call the police.

I wouldn’t have written no damn letter!! They would have seen me the same day or the very next morning! Then I would have followed up with something in writing. Better yet, you could have skipped over the school and filed a report with the police. I’m sorry, but I just don’t play when it comes to my children

First thing you should of done was call the cops than contact the school

Inform the school that if their not going to pursue it, then you will with the police.

1 Like

You wrote them? Go to the police. Go up to the school. If I were her I’d be upset that you wrote them instead of going up there. That boy should be expelled at the least

7 Likes

Call your Police Department and file charges, that’s what the school should have done initially.

3 Likes

I think you need to call the principal and speak to him directly. This is sexual assault and needs to be dealt with Immediately. The boy needs to understand how serious this is. He could be arrested.

5 Likes

Young one - go to the law and school. This has to be “ nipped in the bud”. You unleash the fury of your “Momma” out. NO means NO - protect your baby

5 Likes

It will help if she can share who witnessed this & hopefully there is a witness.

my daughter was in the same position since kindergarten - 6th grade with the same boy when she told someone about it it was oh its kid on kid nothing was done about it

1 Like

Go to the school and talk directly!

5 Likes

You wrote an email? Fuck that email. Kick the fucking door in and stand up for your daughter!!! Call the cops and you go up there and stand your ground until something is done. Your daughter was assaulted and all did was send an email.

I’ll be the bad guy here. While yes you should go to the school and address this with the school, I’d also talk with your daughter. There are numerous instances where girls are equally involved and then afterwards feel differently or don’t want to be in trouble so they say and act like it was unwanted. I’m in no way victim blaming or saying your daughter is lying but you don’t want to come out guns blazing only to find out she was a willing participant. I only say this because I know of situations that have taken that turn. Willingly involved and didn’t want to get in trouble.

Get the entire story, go to the school, talk to the other kids parents.

8 Likes

Go to the school, call the school

Never mind the school phone the police

6 Likes

Report it to law enforcement.

4 Likes

Girl go to the parents and if they don’t wanna do something go to the fucking (excuse my French I’m mad asf for her) police. That is NOT okay that boy KNOWS how old he is he knows what tf he was doing. HE KNOW WHAT CONSENT IS. Your poor girl was SHAKING, that kid cannot go through life thinking what he did was okay

As someone who’s dealt with being sexually harassed in high school on more than one occasion, I can tell you my experiences. The school isn’t going to do much. If the principle is a male, he’s not going to care. A lot of the blame is put on the female because “boys will be boys”. I would reassure your daughter that she did nothing wrong and definitely didn’t “deserve” to be touched. You might want to teach her some self defense and to continue to stand her ground and make others respect her body and her boundaries. You may have to call the police to at least make them aware of the incident. The school will likely just tell her to let someone know if it happens again.

4 Likes

Um I wouldn’t have wrote them!! I would’ve been down their personally!!

3 Likes

You might want to make an appointment with the guidance counselor and bring a copy of your letter to her. She is educated and trained to handle
Situations like this. Don’t delay.

4 Likes

I saw good comments about Lisa Jennifer on how she helps people,so I decided to contact her and I’m glad I did Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit
Lisa Jennifer

1 Like

You need to be at the school tomorrow morning not mailing them.

3 Likes

Make a police report

2 Likes

Call the cops and charge him.

Press charges is about the only other thing you can do

2 Likes

Not something I would just be emailing about. I would be up at the school addressing it.

6 Likes

I was sexually harassed in high school and all they did was suspend him for 3 days. They kept us in all the same classes and that was that. It’s a joke to them and they do the bare minimum to cover themselves. Take it to the police.

8 Likes

Call and set up immediate appt with school. They should call the police. Happened with us, except it was a girl, and school took it very seriously.

3 Likes

Be in office 1st thing in the morning. Also discuss with daughter about going to the police.

4 Likes

It’s no good going to the school. They will do absolutely nothing about it and probably say r u sure your daughter didn’t ask for it. Then they come back and say this is not in my line of duties, u have to talk to someone else. Then u r left back to square one. So u have to go and make your complaint to the police and they will investigate it and bring charges on the boy. Then the parents of the boy tries really hard to make it her fault. Go to police now before word gets out and he gets someone to cover for him.

3 Likes

Can somebody please proofread these before posting them.

Sometimes we are in a hurry & don’t always read what we write & then we sound crazy when it’s posted! :rofl:

2 Likes

My daughter and her friend went through this before they were 12-13 the principal and vice principal ignored it at first then I went in there demanding a meeting and didn’t leave til I spoke to them well they tried to say it wasn’t a big deal and try to blame the girls by saying they shouldn’t be in halls anyway even though they were going to the bathroom.This happened several times the kid even said he was going to come in their rooms and rape them.Still the school did nothing I contacted the super intendent and she was furious because their other location just was having the same issue and the school there didn’t do anything either.Well I took my daughter out and her friend left to and nothing happened.It was said that the boy had special needs so they didn’t see him as a threat but he’s in a regular class like the girls were.Touching someone that makes it clear they don’t want touched and threatening their life plus rape isn’t a joking matter it’s serious even if the kiddos kids are delayed or special needs.I honestly think back and if it happened again I would file a police report.My daughter knows I have her back but I feel like I could have done more.DONT LET IT GO FILE A POLICE REPORT kids need to understand there’s consequences and that it’s not ok in any way to touch another person.I work at an elementary school and you wouldn’t believe the things kids do and say but don’t understand that they can be held legally responsible they think it’s not a big deal and see no problem with what they do.

1 Like

You need to meet with the principal first thing in the morning about disciplinary action. Once done there file a police report. Then get her into counseling ASAP.

3 Likes

Your daughter was sexually assaulted……

I wrote this because I think you need to read it and think to yourself what would you tell someone to do.

CALL THE POLICE

6 Likes

Go to the school in person and then go to the police station and report it…Someone should do something???Police,parents principle or you

2 Likes

Screw the principal, call the cops.

2 Likes

Don’t write letters go up to the school

3 Likes

I’d most definitely be calling the police and filing a report asap. No waiting and no email. As soon As school opens your at that door waiting with officer on the way and your talking to the principal. Leave your daughter home with a family member until this is taking care of. She need not be in the office or building until you’ve spoken to them all. Then they can talk to her.

1 Like

I wouldn’t write any note to the school my butt would be at that school the next morning demanding answers. I’d insist on talking to the principal and request to speak to his parents to see what he said happened. Also If she told me that he like touched her privates I’d be calling the cops and want him out of that school. I’m 54yrs old I never had any girls but I do have a granddaughter and if this happened oh I’d be at that school so fast with her mom n dad.

Try also talking with his parents

I’d be up at that school making hell of a problem an pressing charges on kid

Listen to everyone that commented on what to do I’ve been in situations like this and it’s good advice

Written a mail??? WTF? Get on to police NOW

Go to that school in person!
Multiple times if need be!