What to do about my boyfriend's weird video call

He’s playing you… And shes in on it… Trust your gut… He has no intention of being loyal to you… Remember, just because someone is from your past that you know and/or didnt end on bad terms, does not mean people stay the same… People change… Less circumstance changea people… From the sound of it, hes changed in a way that makes him not the best bf material and he has his own issues to work through before being in a committed relationship… Trust your gut

If you already have a feeling that something isn’t right, it’s time to leave

2 Likes

of course ur gonna get hurt more his clearly still busy with his ex and he clearly loves her n is having a sexual relationship with her coz if he loved u he would never allow sum sht like that u need to move on otherwise u will just be a damn fool to stay his just messing with you wake up

Follow that tingling gut feeling it’s almost never wrong

Always trust your gut.

Maybe something or nothing at all but if you can not trust your other half then it’s time to say goodbye because without trust u have nothing

I was in a different situation from you years ago, my ex was asleep in bed and I went on his computer to play sims, after a few hours I got bored, closed the game, opened google to log onto Facebook, and I found out my ex was still logged in and I had a gut feeling for me to check his Facebook messages so I did, he had messages from girls and he’s asking this girl if they can meet up and calling her “mum” btw no it was not his mum, he was talking to older women and they were planning to meet up, found a few more messages from other women too, clicked his profile and turns out he’s using a second account and blocked me so I couldn’t find him his Facebook said it “single” on his profile too, if you have a gut feeling about this and know something doesn’t feel right 100% go with your gut and leave, reading this gives me red flags.

3 Likes

:musical_note: It’s beginning to look a lot like L E A V E T H E M :musical_note:

11 Likes

The “with my girlfriend” was code for can’t talk now… he’s cheating

16 Likes

Your intuition is probably correct. The dude’s cheating and is lying to you.

3 Likes

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LAUGH EMOJI AT POSTS LIKE THIS. I had to use caps so people see it lol grrrrr yall make me mad!

We have ALL been there, whether we want to admit it or not. Listening to your gut feeling is the best answer. Because whether it’s true or not, you don’t want to be with someone who makes you get gut feelings. Does that make sense? Listen to your mind, heart, body ALWAYS and you will save yourself a lot of grief <3 I know it’s easier said than done, so if you do end up giving this guy a chance, I hope he treats you right and I hope your gut feeling goes away!!! You deserve the kind of love that doesn’t give you gut feelings!

11 Likes

Find out the girls name and ask her what’s up

1 Like

He lied saying the messenger cleared itself. If he is going to lie then it’s time to move on.

3 Likes

Trust your gut.Hes cheating and wants to make you feel like hes not doing anything wrong.

3 Likes

You know they’ve been talking just don’t wanna admit it.

I just got a new phone. Chats transferred.

Bin him hes messi g u around because he didnt answer cos u were there,and he let her know u were there once a cheat always a cheat :wink:

1 Like

He’s cheating. Ditch him.

1 Like

You know your own answer!!! And……you’re not happy and secure in this budding relationship….time to go

1 Like

When the 1st thing that came out of his mouth was nothing just chilling with my girlfriend hes cheating. hes letting her know that she needs to get off the phone fast because hes with you she knows about you but you don’t know about her. Leave that piece of shit.

Well my phone cleared up when I switched phone, might had happened to him. Txt messages not social media chats.

As an older female adult, I would personally tell you to run as fast as you can from this guy!! He isn’t being honest with you & that’s not fair to you. You deserve to know the truth if you are with someone, I don’t care who it is. For example…my husband talks to an older female about once a month & I have not 1 worry or fear about him cheating. We both agreed when we started dating that if the other had an urge to be with someone else then at least we could do is give the other person the decency of leaving the relationship. We’ve been married for a long time now & I’ve never been through his phone, computer or etc. we built our relationship on trust & love.

If I were to get a gut feeling about my significant other seeing/talking to another female then I would have to take a really hard look at where your relationship started being different. There are signs that you have missed earlier & you just didn’t either see or didn’t want to see. Honey, if your gut is telling you that he is cheating then more than likely he is cheating. Think about about him dating other people before you & did he cheat on any of them?? If he did then you have your answer. You always hear that once a cheater always a cheater. That is absolutely NOT TRUE!! I’ve known several people that cheated & then never cheated again even when their significant other didn’t know. You just have to make a decision about this situation bc you know he is lying already about the computer erasing the call log by itself. Honey if he is lying about that he is lying about way more than that. While you still have a chance before you become unavailable (having a child or 2) down the road a few years, take the pain now so no little people have to feel the pain also. It hurts regardless of how long you have been with him, but just imagine if it’s another 1 or 5 years how much harder it will be then. Please honey listen to your gut & leave. Then watch how things turn out (with him dating her) if you’re wrong then you have still learned not to let someone make you feel that way again. You never have to settle for anyone or anything, do not sell yourself short bc you want to be in this relationship, there are still a lot of good men out there you just have to choose wisely.

When looking for another man not a boy.
Find someone that you would have never dated bc he wasn’t your type. Either bc he doesn’t look exactly the way you want him too. Look at it this way.

Let’s just say if you could date someone for the 1st year by either writing letters, emails or chats for the 1st year so you could get to know that person’s real life not knowing what the person looked like. Then you get to meet the person face to face. Would you really be so concerned about their looks or about how you would be treated? I know this is a really long post but just think about what I’ve written.

Good luck with the decision you make with the (boy) your are with right now.

1 Like

You want to end it? Then end it. No justification needed. No reasons. Something isn’t sitting right and you don’t like it. Cut your losses and move on

Girl, he’s cheating on you :joy: hit them bricks baby. You deserve better.

4 Likes

One of my ex BF randomly tries to video chat every once and awhile. I’ve told him I have a BF and I don’t answer it. He says I just want to talk.

1 Like

Hes cheating. Leave

Also work on your vanity lol

8 Likes

By his and her conversation she knew he has a girlfriend or the response would have been different. How do you know if you haven’t been talking? And in her bed clothesand the bed? Sounds like she was trying to set an atmosphere for the conversation. Message him throughout the week on messenger and then see if it’s deleted again. I don’t trust him and I don’t need to. :triangular_flag_on_post: red flags all over this

1 Like

If you don’t have any trust in him, it’s time to say good bye!!

2 Likes

You want to end it so do it!!! Take one of those other offers.

Whenever you have that feeling🥲 that gut tingling feelings thats it. You won’t be able to feel comfortable again. I’m sorry

He’s trying to be slick. Good thing he has his own place. Not as hard to kick him to the curb and start entertaining whoever the hell you damn well please.

Perhaps he’s telling the truth. Some exs are like that unfortunately. My ex would call or text every holiday and birthday and randomly till I changed my number. Seems like you want a way out and you found one.

You said you guys just got back together 6 months ago. It’s possible his ex didn’t know or doesn’t care. At this point though, just end it since you already believe he’s cheating.

Always go with your gut

You made him call her back you made this a situation ! He ignored the call and let it ring I do that all the time and I’m single ! You women gotta stop digging for stuff it never turns out good

2 Likes

honestly my ex did the same thing but his “ex girl” was calling at 2-4 am. found out he was cheating. not worth it girl, runnnnn

Never go backwards, you left for a reason. The one you were meant to be with will walk by and you will never know because you were messing with something that you already knew doesn’t work

3 Likes

Vanish mode that you have to manually set for specific ppl if you close the chat it immediately disappears like it never happened…fb cheaters tool

5 Likes

I accidentally done it and was furious

Call her yourself and ask her what she’s up too

1 Like

Why the hell did you go back a second time? EX’S ARE EX’S FOR A REASON!!! Things won’t change, you can’t make him change that change has to happen from him. If he hasn’t changed from the last time, he was probably being shady the last go round but hid it better, he’s set in his ways and won’t change.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Try some self confidence, you whacko

2 Likes

Did he cheat before, and that is what broke you up? If so…a leppard never changes its spots. Leave.

should have told her to stop calling

He already said he wouldn’t want you to do that to him, but yet this girl said on the call that she’ll call back later when you aren’t there. I’d put that boy back where you found him and either stay single or talk with a new guy. Exes should always stay exes.

5 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: listen to your gut feelings. You already know the right answer. Run.

2 Likes

Your guts NEVER lies. Once a person (your partner) gives you a bad vibe, your guts, third eye and energy are going to shift in a way that you are going to start finding missing puzzles and start putting together. He was talking to her but he wasn’t expecting, her to call when you weren’t around.

2 Likes

Kicking him out his up to something… Rebounds… Men always long back to their exes at some stages especially when he didn’t wash his durty laundry before stepping into a new relationship…

It’s not right unless theirs kids involved… Right is right and wrong is wrong there’s no two ways about it

I learned a long time ago to listen to my gut. It’s usually never wrong. Just my advice.

3 Likes

You’re not going anywhere

1 Like

She was tryna video sext pretty clear and vanish mode clears all messages

3 Likes

I mean you already know what’s going on. It’s up to you whether you stay or not. And if you do your showing it’s acceptable behavior.

1 Like

Mate get rid of the guy he a lying cheating shit head

He didn’t call her . My bf clears messages when he no longer talks to a person , also some girls are really weird and don’t understand boundaries and that’s not a mans fault . Maybe they talk behind your back maybe they DONT . Sometimes it just a weird situation but nothing is going on . Unless you have solid proof , I’d forget about it .

6 Likes

I want to see what you look like and what the ex looks like. Why go out for hamburgers when you have steak at home

3 Likes

She said okay later because he said he was with you. That was her que. Meaning she knows about you and he’s talking to her on the low

11 Likes

She called for a booty call. Rethink this relationship.

5 Likes

He definitely video chatting with her at nights get yourself another man :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Have him call her again on video chat with you in the chat sitting next to him and ask her yourself why she’s calling, maybe you might get more of a straight answer from her.

2 Likes

Fallow that gut feeling

I wish I did instead of waiting 2 years to leave :confused:

1 Like

He’s definitely hiding things from you if the chat was clear and she called. They must still be talking and if your gut is feeling that way then you’re probably not crazy and you’re right.

2 Likes

Your gut is right… look guys suck at getting girls so when they split from their s/o like you two did they go into their pool of girls they’ve already been with it’s easier for them so he probably hit up his ex or a few of them and she was down to mess with him again… this is honestly the most probably scenario hope it helps

You already know the answers babe.

4 Likes

Always keep one foot out the door,

You are wise … end it now.
He’s just not in to you - sorry.

3 Likes

Guy perspective here if she was in night clothes and caliph at 930pm at night like that they are having phone sex. May be hard to hear but I’d bet $ on it. At a minimum they are flirting with each other and maybe have not yet but the intention is there. I’d confront him and let him know you want a honest and truthful relationship. If you do that and then catch him in the future you said your piece and if the relationship ends it’s on him.

If you have to ask it’s time to move on

9 Likes

Once a Ex always an Ex!!!

4 Likes

So sorry your going through this, but I kind of think you’ve answered your own question, if it’s not okay for you to do what he’s doing whys it ok for him? :woman_shrugging: I mean it could be completely innocent and maybe the ex has no boundaries and doesn’t see it as a problem! However he shouldn’t feel a need to still speak with her if he’s happy with you, it’s a sticky situation but if your gut is off there’s something you need to address otherwise that feeling will get worse even if he’s not doing anything and then your relationship could crumble because of that, so hope you find out the truth, only you know your man so you’ll know if he’s behaviour has changed​:yellow_heart:

1 Like

It doesn’t sound innocent

4 Likes

Listen to your gut :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Why give advice when the truth is in your face? You just don’t want to accept.

2 Likes

Trust :clap:t3: Your :clap:t3: Gut​:clap:t3:

Find a new man honey cause that hoe ain’t loyal.

3 Likes

When someone shows you who they are… BELIEVE THEM!

5 Likes

You know your gut is right, he is definitely hiding things from you and is much closer to her than he’s saying. Kick him to the kerb, you deserve better x

You have to respect yourself enough to always look out for you and show others how to treat you. Listening to your gut instinct is very important. I think you did a great job by questioning him. Shoot probably better than I would have done. I personally would have just left and not even talk to him. :grimacing: When you’re in a relationship with someone they should be adding to your life not taking away. They’re supposed to make things better not worse for you. Remember that. Hugs :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Negative. Not ok with that.

Definitely hiding stuff from you, in my honest opinion they’re still speaking. She wouldn’t feel comfortable to do that still unless they were as you said. I would either leave call it quits. Or tell him to block her on everything, watch him do it. And also take passcodes off everything, get that trust back.

Talk to him talk to her and you my Dear should have the vibe from that.good luck go with your gut.

Listen to your gut instinct.
If he’s doing it now, he isn’t going to stop.
Also 2013, why are they still keeping in touch?

1 Like

Babe, I don’t know how to tell you this but…

That’s your red flag right there, your gut feeling is telling you. Us women have this intuition for our protection, use it. If it were me, I would break up with him, I’m at the point in my life where I won’t tolerate any kind of disrespect like this. Later you’ll just wish you had done it sooner when you first saw it. It’s sad but if this man really loved you, he wouldn’t talk to ANY women behind your back.

2 Likes

Honestly reach out to his ex… most woman will either lie or tell you the truth…

3 Likes

lol i got a bitch fired and almost killed a hoe. that’s what happened :woman_shrugging:t2:

Listen to your intuition…It will never lie to you.

3 Likes

You have the answer…you know that you know that he is lying :lying_face:…why still seeking advice dear…just do it for your own sake and leave it,he is not worth it…you deserve better.
Strongs dear…

1 Like

No one randomly FaceTimes someone like that, I don’t care what anyone says. That’s a huge :triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

I have a ex who does this type of shit all the time i block him and he makes a new account

Dump him he still talking to her

4 Likes

I have guys I dated or just. Hook up with or guys that think I am cute (that I never did anything with). Hit me up every so.many months out if the blue and usually it’s non sense and we don’t talk about anyone bad. And it usually sounds like that lol. They just checking in and when I talk about my bf they leave me alone then months go by they hit me up again and they I am still taken they leave for another few months LOL. So I been the guy in this situation and the guys that hit me up and they also video call me and I don’t answer I haven’t seen them face to face in 4 years. And one guy it’s been even 13 years and he found me on FB and another guy that did it was 8 years and he lived in a different state I used to live their for a year and he moved to my current state and was seeing what I was up too. Too me it was just innocent. Nothing flirty just when I talked about my bf they stopped talking

He can’t control what she does. All he can control is what he does. If she’s an ex, she’s an ex for a reason. If he is entertaining her, he’s not serious about you. Period.

3 Likes

The ex is now a booty call. I would dump him. No respect to you

9 Likes

Throw the whole man out and move on. You’re guts not wrong darlin.

1 Like

I don’t know why women feel it’s okay to laugh at posts like these. You wouldn’t be laughing if you were in her shoes smh. I’m guessing the women laughing are women who have slept with men that had girlfriends or wife’s that they didn’t end up leaving for them lol.

Also if you feel something really isn’t right maybe reach out to the girl and ask? Women intuition is hardly ever wrong girlie. Trust your gut feeling.

4 Likes

You already said you want to end it so why you asking for permission from the members it’s obvious you already have your answer​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You already know what’s happening. He’s playing you. Walk away from that shit.

It’s a shame that he threw away 5 years of a relationship for a few weeks of single life. Let him have whoever he wants, you move on and never question your worth.

Young one - you answered yourself - your gut is telling you - your girly feelers are screaming. You deserve better young one. Trust is one of the four corners (pillars) upon any relationship is built on. Trust, accountability, responsibility and loyalty.

3 Likes

Yeah no. Walk away your gut feeling is never wrong.

1 Like