What will planned parenthood tell my daughter?

They will give her her options they aren’t going to just talk her into aborting the baby. It’s good to offer help with the baby but honestly it’s her body she shouldn’t have to endure pregnancy if she’s not ready with the promise that she’s going to have “help”

5 Likes

They will give all options, but sounds like she has made up her mind. A decision that needs to be made. Just support her :heart:

They will give her allllll of the options in step by step process and great detail they will let her know about great resources and counseling option to help her feel more supported if she needs or someone to just listen . They will tell her she needs to think about it and make the choice on her own what is best for her and that’s all you need to do as well. #prochoice

9 Likes

Planned parenthood will explain ALL of her options.
I was terrified when I found out I was pregnant. I even called the place saying I can’t have a baby. They met with me, talked to me, and inspired me to change my mind. I now have a happy, healthy 11 month old that I could never imagine my life without. :heart:

3 Likes

Planned Parenthood isn’t very adoption friendly. It’s pretty much abort or nothing else with them. Please have your daughter visit this site. She is not alone in this. Many people aren’t ready to be a parent when they find out they’re pregnant, but no unborn child should have to die because of it. https://www.choice42.com/

8 Likes

Search for a local pregnancy center in your area. They won’t even mention abortion. They will help her make an informed decision and they offer ultrasounds. 95% of woman who consider an abortion change their mind as soon as they see that 1st ultrasound and hear the baby’s heartbeat. Please make sure she knows she has support!

When I went through this they did a mini therapy session. Asking simple questions. But they ultimately tell you every option you have then gibe you the choice to decide for yourself. This was in denver co so I’m sure each one is different. But they even offered me follow up therapy. Its a hard decision to make and she needs all the support she can recieve.

5 Likes

They will talk to her about all her options and allow her to make the decision. They won’t force anything on her.

2 Likes

If she truly wants an unbiased opinion- she should speak with OBGYN.

I know she has to make the decision since it’s her life, but feel free to share with her. I found out I was pregnant at 18 in a similar situation. I had no education, dropped out of high school. I kept my son. Having a child made me do better in life. I never would have sought higher education without it. When he was two- I went to school and became an RN. I am now a Director of Clinical Services and make three figure income. I have an 8 year old as well now. My son is 18 and just graduated high school! It wasn’t always easy, but I personally wouldn’t have changed a thing!

7 Likes

From my experience with plan parenthood is that they will talk to her about her options. That’s what they did for me. I kept my baby. I was 17 when I had my first child.

Unless she took Plan B immediately after having unprotected sex, it isn’t surprising that it failed. The window for it to work is very limited. It isn’t an abortion pill. PP will talk to her about her options, as would her doctor. My daughter had an unplanned pregnancy last year while on birth control. Her physician sent her to a women’s clinic in a nearby town that offered termination services.

How about just be there for her and support her. Not everyone wants kids and you shouldn’t force her to go thrua pregnancy she doesnt want.

6 Likes

Try a Pregnancy Resource Center in her area. They will not advise for abortion but they will give her resources and options for adoption. If she still wants an abortion, she can go to PP.

1 Like

Good luck and God bless u and your family

They will do what SHE wants.

Be supportive of her regardless.

My mom was definitely not as supportive as she should of been when I went threw this

7 Likes

Ask her what she wants. Please I hope she keeps her baby!

as someone who’s been in her position I made the appointment but the day before it I cancelled because I choose to keep her and it was the best decision I ever made in saying that I was already a single mum with 2 boys one who was in and out of hospital all the time… my family were on my ass to abort but I knew within my heart I couldn’t do it… if she chooses to abort then be there for her no matter what as I’ve seen and heard stories of it emotionally screwing with you so she’s gonna need her family more then ever and don’t mention it to her as it will be the hardest choice she ever made

if she doesn wanna keep the baby. then dont. u cant be upset if she chooses to get n abortion. especially if u say u support w.e she wants to do

5 Likes

There are enough babies being born to folks that aren’t ready & don’t wanna be a parent or completely responsible for another human being…let her decide without your opinion.

11 Likes

Well first thing is if she don’t want to raise the baby and you do why don’t she have it and give it to you instead of ending its life after all God gives us things for reasons nothing we can’t not handle I was 15 when I got pregnant the first time and my mom came and stayed with me the day after I come home from the hospital and when she was ready to leave she said there was no reason for her to come cuz I knew how to handle everything so 21 ain’t too young to have a child if I can do it at 15 somebody can do it everybody could do it if they want to I hope she changes her mind and that you can find someone to talk to her about it instead of having the abortion and killing it that’s one of the ten commandments is thou shalt not kill well that’s a baby when I kill it somebody out there if not your mom would take care of it and love it so many people out there that don’t have a baby that you could give it to but I can just about tell you if you go through it as pregnancy by the time the baby gets here you’re going to want to keep it once you set there everyday at 9 months and watch that baby girl bigger and bigger till the day it’s born you’re going to feel a lot different than what you are they don’t tell you what they do to a baby but I seen on there they take these deals and tear off the arms and legs tear off the head is horrible so I wish you luck I hope that your daughter thanks longer and harder about this decision cuz there’s so much other decisions that could be the answer God bless

10 Likes

Her body, her choice. Support her with whatever she decides to do

6 Likes

Just supporting her in whatever decision she makes is all you can do.remind her that life rarely goes to plan.sometimes surprise is for the better.

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re saying it’s her choice while trying to push her toward yours. Planned Parenthood will give her information without the emotional connection to the situation. Good luck and well wishes to your family however it turns out.

10 Likes

That really upsets me , went I here that the father walked away. What kind of upbringing he had? That’s not a real MAN. … God Bless you on your decision .

1 Like

They will give her all options and a counseling session, and help her with follow up.

First and foremost, it’s none of your business! Secondly, why does everyone think planned parenthood just hands out abortions?!? They will discuss ALL of her options with her and help HER make the decision SHE THINKS IS BEST FOR HER!!! If you’re so worried about this clump of cells, why don’t you just adopt it? I know this sounds rude but she is full grown and you need to back up helicopter momma!

Planned Parenthood will counsel her on her options and help her decide what is the right choice for her with no outside pressure.

6 Likes

They take her through all her options, ask her what SHE wants. They provide counseling if needed as well. Just keep doing what your doing and support her and be there for her. It’s scary for you both and I wish you both the best of luck and send my love :heart:

6 Likes

Support whatever her decision is. I’m not necessarily for it but I am for people making whatever the best decision is for the baby. Too many babies are born to people who don’t even want them and leads to abuse and neglect. I’d rather one have an abortion than mistreated and felt unwanted/unloved.

4 Likes

Look for an options pregnancy center, or anything other than planned parenthood really. Options pregnancy center is a great resource and they do offer help. I don’t know how wide spread they are though.

2 Likes

That’s your grandchild! Never another like it. A life The Lord has given. I am a Christian. :pray:

4 Likes

They will discuss other options, but they will do whatever she wants to do. I think she just needs your support in whatever decision she makes. Its her life.

8 Likes

There are so many people that wish to adopt. I pray she chooses life for this baby!

2 Likes

They will tell her all her options.

1 Like

You said you dont wanna be pushy so dont. Dont try to find people to convince her to keep the baby just cause YOU want it.

11 Likes

They will counsel her on all of her options and then let her decide what to do from there.

6 Likes

Planned Parenthood will provide information. Abortion isn’t the only thing they do. They won’t just make an appointment for an abortion. They’ll sit with her and provide her information regarding keeping the baby and abortion and answer her questions.
It’s her decision and the fathers. It’s crazy how you say of course he’s not interested in being a dad but your daughter isn’t interested in being a parent either.
If you TRULY support her don’t say you do but also try to push her to make the decision YOU want. It’s her body and her life. I wish her well in her decision.

9 Likes

This isn’t your decision to make. Her body her choice… You may not agree with it but you don’t have to.

8 Likes

Planned parenthood should review All of her options…without stigma.
Abortion is legal.
Unless she wants to parent a baby right now and forever…that is the choice she made prior (plan B)
**Adoption Is Not an alternative to abortion… it is a life long multigenerational trauma …

*unless you are a predatory hopeful adoptive parent…who expects that some young girl should put her body and mind through a pregnancy she does not want to carry… and put her mentally and physically through the trauma of carring and placing or parenting.

23 Likes

A lot of people are coming at you and I just want to say that I think you are handling this perfectly and respectfully.

9 Likes

Planned parenthood will counsel her and support whichever direction she chooses and send her with resources

3 Likes

Yes they will go over those options and make sure she makes right decision moving foward

1 Like

She was old enough to make the baby she’s old enough to make the rest of the decisions, stop choosing losers to begin with and second use protection!

7 Likes

I found Planned Parenthood to be very professional. Everyone thinks all they do are abortions. They help with birth control and pregnancy counseling. Abortion is legal and she has a right to decide for herself.

8 Likes

You can go make your own baby she has no business in giving you one.

3 Likes

Planned Parenthood is a straight up Abortion clinic …that is what they do…

9 Likes

All options are discussed . They will help her choose the right road .

3 Likes

They will convince her to have an abortion. Fight for your grandson

16 Likes

If she chooses adoption she can do an open one. My sister is adopted

I just want to say, I know they are required to give other options before going straight to abortion. However I think you’re doing amazing in the situation. Don’t let these high and mightys make you feel down.

8 Likes

Planned Parenthood is not just an abortion clinic. They give out free birth control, breast exams, prenatal care, STD testing, general healthcare, infertility help…abortion is an option there, but they go over everything with you. I’ve been when we were poor for prenatal help.

11 Likes

They’ll push for abortion. Its their job.
Adoption is rarely mentioned at all and if it is they act like its a horrible process.
Please help your daughter see her baby doesnt deserve to die because its an inconvenient time.

9 Likes

They don’t pressure people to have abortions, they will provide prenatal vitamins and ask her how she feels about the pregnancy and provide information about her options. I had the pregnancy with my first child confirmed at Planned Parenthood.

4 Likes

Its her decision and honestly you should support whatever she decides even if you don’t agree. Be a good parent

11 Likes

Tbh it’s her choice… planned Parenthood will tell her all of her options. But at the end of the day it’s her choice… this is something between herself and the dickhead yet you might not want it but at the end of the day she has her own mind must decide this for herself…

If she wants to go through with abortion that’s her choice, if she keeps the baby, her choice, if she gives the baby up for adoption… again… that’s her choice…

You say you’ll support her decision but your on FB asking advice from strangers about a baby and decision that’s not yours to make ?? It’s unfair to your daughter for you to try and convince her otherwise it’s even more harsh putting HER business on FB without her consent ?? :confused:

My opinion just let her decide… if she doesn’t want or feel ready to be a parent then you should support HER :slight_smile: Not put it on FB ?? :confused:

She’s an adult. Her body, her choice.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Just want to put out there that this is completely her decision and you’re in the wrong for constantly insisting she keep it when she’s made it clear she doesn’t want to. It’s not your place to tell her what she should do nor use the excuse “I’ll help you take care of it”. It’s her body and her decision. Please respect that.

10 Likes

Telling her you will help her raise her child is a bullying tactic and you’re worried about planned parenthood? If she’s not ready to be a mom, she’s not ready, and forcing her to raise a child because YOU want it, is selfish AF. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow then what? Just encourage her to do what SHE WANTS, not what you want.

11 Likes

I don’t know the answer to that. I do however know that there is several options for her depending her out look on this. There are thousands of people wanting to adopt and will pay her living expenses and medical and clothes etc and pay a fee to have her carry the baby and adopt to them this may be a option for her if she’s not ready to raise a child but doesn’t want to abort. I did think you was very good about asking your questions and stating your concerns and I would absolutely be the same way as you and would 100% want my daughter to think, pray & weight out her options and what is best under her circumstances not only today but in the future. Best of wishes.

1 Like

Don’t let these sour bags of milk tell you you are wrong. You are being supportive and your daughter is being very responsible about all of this.

7 Likes

She made her choice when she was with someone knowing what could happen. She should face the consequences and if someone said they would raise the baby for her then so be it. But no you all want to say oh it’s ok to murder a baby for my irresponsibility. Not buying it.

My dad was never around when I was younger I always wanted him to be now that I’m older I can see that was his decision

1 Like

Plenty of people are looking to adopt babies and they pay for everything

2 Likes

Reminder that adoption is the alternative to parenting while abortion is the alternative to pregnancy.
Pregnancy is awful, it’s not fun or a walk in the park. Telling someone to just adopt the baby out when studies show it causes trauma to both birth mother AND baby is gross asf and half of yall should be ashamed.
#herbodyherchoice

17 Likes

An appointment with a counsellor but also you need to remember what she wants. It’s her decision on what she wants to do whichever option she chooses support her non judgemental. Her choice not yours and listen to what she chooses. 21 years old a adult let her decide and just support her.

3 Likes

If she took the Plan B pill it would seem she has already decided. It is her decision.

7 Likes

I was 19 when i conceived my oldest. I went in wanting an abortion due to the physical abuse and the fact that i was also a drug addict. Planned Parenthood discussed ALL of my options with me and ended up convincing me to keep my baby. Hes now 6.5 and a big brother to 1 on earth, 1 in heaven (ectopic pregnancy), and 1 due here in 3 weeks. Im FOREVER thankful for PP and what they did for me. Here he is with our 2.5yo at the zoo a few weeks ago❤

9 Likes

don’t go to PP. don’t support a business that has lawsuits over not reporting child abuse and rape, a business that tells ambulances to not turn on their lights on the way to get a mother bleeding out from an abortion, etc etc.

You are lucky that she told you. I did not tell my mother I kept her out of it.

1 Like

Her body her choice. Your input can be said but what she wants to do is her choice. I know plan b isn’t effective, but she TRIED to avoid this. Let her do what she wants because this is already hard enough on her.

10 Likes

My understanding is that they will walk her through ALL the options. However at the end of the day regardless it’s her choice. Be thankful she came to you take that opportunity to support her decision whatever that is and show her you love her regardless. It took a lot to come to you take that as a good sign. She is 21 and this is a decision only she can decide for herself.

5 Likes

You sound like a very supportive Mother!!! I’m so glad she has someone like you. When I went into planned parenthood to take my pregnancy test they gave me a brochure of options. This was years ago, so I’m not completely sure what they do now, but planned B failed for me as well and I ended up having my daughter.

6 Likes

They will do whatever she wants. They may suggest things, just to make sure she’s got her mind made up.

1 Like

She’s fine at plan parenthood they just ask you a bunch of times if she’s sure she wants to do this and to make sure no one is forcing her there not juudgy or mean it’s completely comfortable going there. It’s the protesters outside that is the worse part

1 Like

They’ll give her all her options, show her the heartbeat and everything

1 Like

Don’t listen to assholes I had an abortion when I was not ready for one and I now have 2 beautiful daughters the best think I can say about the abortion make your decision and stick to it no one has to know about it and the earlier the better they have a pill and its just like plan b you put it in your croch and bleed it out like a period please message me if you have questions

Every child deserves being wanted by its parents. At least for a start.
Having the baby will design your daughter’s life. If she does not want a child at this stage, she should not have a baby at this stage.

8 Likes

Her body, her choice.

3 Likes

When I went, they sat me in a room, asked what I was wanting to do and then gave me resources for my choices. They also pulled out a three inch binder and went through the pregnancy with me as well as any other options. They’ll give you plenty of reading material to make and educated decision on the peanut.

1 Like

I worked for the woman’s group in Colorado the counselors to talk to the patients for a few hours give them options and information they need

PP will give her all her options. It will be your daughter’s decision.

2 Likes

I’m not sure where you are based locally but healthy families is a place that would help her

Respect your daughters choice and don’t try and push her in to having a baby she does not what. What kind of mother are you?

15 Likes

Planned parenthood will talk to her about all of her options. With helping her figure out and decide the best choice for herself and her baby, regardless of anyone else’s thoughts or options just her own. :heart:

9 Likes

planned parenthood provides more than abortions and they wouldn’t do anything without consent. support her decision no matter what it is. you wanting the baby is not her problem.

3 Likes

Three of my friends experience was being pressured into having an abortion. They did not actually have one they were just being pressed to do it. They also did not have prenatal care like they were led to believe.
It’s her choice tho

I added in my comment to be politically correct

9 Likes

I do know abortion laws have changed dramatically and some states can’t legally abort after like 8 weeks about the time you find out to be honest :eyes::grimacing:

1 Like

They will talk about all her options but it is her choice and you just support her through whatever decision she makes.

3 Likes

She is so blessed to have you as her mom, not many have one like you. As for PP, some people can be rude and unprofessional, I’ve heard a lot of sad stories and a lot of good ones, too. I guess it really depends on the person working with her but I hope everything goes well for the both of you. You’re doing a great job at being supportive, mama. :two_hearts:

A BABY IN THE WOMB SHOULD HAVE A CHOICES TO LIVE IT DID NOT ASK TO BE BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD. SHE MADE THE CHOICE TO FUCK NOW SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. A BABY in the womb has a heart beat at 4 weeks brain waves at 6 weeks you tell me that not a HUMAN I’ll tell you your stupid. It’s murder no matter how you look at it.

They will tell her to murder her baby so they can profit from it. Send her to a family planning facility not related to planned parenthood.

I went with my best friend when she was in a similar situation, they first talked to her in one room, then went to another room for a different person to go over options, and then she was taken back to nurse who went over her decision with her and provided instructions on the medication. Very thorough with letting her openly talk and discuss options and what was best for her.

4 Likes

Planned Parenthood doesn’t push abortion, it’s listed along side parenting and adoption as options for unplanned pregnancies.

They are painted as pro abortion but I’ve never heard of them pushing. Their concern is their patient and making sure she makes an informed choice.

13 Likes

Planned parenthood will give her all her options and will make sure she is 100% sure with her decision. You have no need to worry. Your daughter will know what she wants and will be informed. She is in good hands. Whatever you do. Do not pressure her to keep the child. Respect her decision and support her. She needs it.

5 Likes

PP will give her all the options. They offer abortions, but they do not push it at all

3 Likes

Sounds like she doesn’t need PP or anyone else to do anything but provide the service she requests. It seems she has her mind made up.

3 Likes

They will offer ALL options. (Abortion included) but never voice your opinion about HER choices. Shes grown. Encourage her by supporting her in her decision. pp doesn’t just tell you to kill your baby. Its not taken lightly and is a hard decision. Keep your opinions to yourself.

6 Likes

People have regrets wether they abort, give for adoption or keep. I’m prejudice b cause I have adopted children. I chose adoption

1 Like

When I found out I was pregnant I went to planned parenthood and they talked to me about keeping it, adoption, and abortion and they gave me some time to think and I changed my mind and just did an ultrasound and I now have an almost 2 year old. They won’t push abortion on her.

10 Likes