What would you do if your spouse was spending the night with another girl?

He would no longer be my spouse .

Iā€™d leave the female alone first. But your man is lying and Iā€™d kick his lying butt out and divorce him.

this gotta be bait :thinking:

I would tell him to go blow smoke up someone elseā€™s ass cause I ainā€™t buying it!

I wouldnā€™t have a boyfriend/husband anymoreā€¦.simple as that.

Heā€™s a damn liar! Run far far away!

His shit would be on the curb, door locks changed, and divorce papers filed! She could have him because no man is worth my self respect and sanity!

Obviously heā€™s cheating. How is this even a question???

He would be straight out the door with all his belongings too :100::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Oh nonono!!! Wake up!!

If he wants to have relationship experiences with herā€¦

Then he can have a relationship with her :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™m not gonna fight for someone who canā€™t respect me or our relationship :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a " go ahead but take all your shit with you , cause ya ainā€™t coming back!"

Oh come one girlā€¦ its right in your face!!:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Do him like Wanda and Maryanne did Earl :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Shoot get his connect tha homies gotta hit too if that girl likes that.

Tell him to Pack his :poop:and dont look back. He is lying to you. NO husband/ boyfriend spends the night,or hangs out OR texts a other girl/ woman. If they are in a relationship.

3 Likes

What would I do? I canā€™t say on here :laughing:

2 Likes

Youā€™re an idiot if you think he isnā€™t messing.

3 Likes

Well I donā€™t know what kind of relationship you have with him or what boundaries you set right away so without that info I would save all the proof- if your married or have children keep that proof and try to remain calm. Get him out and move on. Heal. Cheating makes my blood boil. Me personally, I let my partners know before we even start dating if they play me or betray me thereā€™s a chance they could get hurt. Honesty goes along way with me. You wanna bring another person in, ok letā€™s talk about it like adults. You play me and cheat on me- Iā€™m sorry but the adult part of me will clock out and the Psycho in me is coming out. So with that being said if it was me Iā€™d be kicking that dudes a$$ and moving on. Iā€™m sorry your going through this- I know you probably just want to believe him but honey heā€™s lying to you. Straight up. You deserve better. šŸ«‚

Peace out as in you get your stuff and get out .

This canā€™t be a real question

1 Like

Fine yourself a friend too!!

I donā€™t understand why you even have to ask this question :exploding_head: Why are you still calling him your spouse?

Plsā€¦ I know ur smarter then this sweetyā€¦ :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

How is this even a question?! F that sh!t x 100ā€¦

1 Like

How about you find a guy friend and spend nights at his place and see what your SO thinks about thatā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah regardless f that, leave him

Are you dumb? Or just dumber?

2 Likes

Girl leave! There is no questioning it you can tell exactly what heā€™s doing through his actions that boy isnā€™t worth the heartache

If youā€™re asking, then you already know the answer. Question is, are you talking to your husband about your feelings? At what point do you say that enough is enough

Leave him. Itā€™s bullshit.

You got a sister wife.

1 Like

Nope just absolutely NOT!

1 Like

I mean while heā€™s out, pack his stuff and leave it on the front lawn. Donā€™t say anything and get the locks changed

3 Likes

Why are you even questioning this? LEAVE!

1 Like

Do you really need answers to this question?

4 Likes

Ummmm be headed to prison on a 1st degreeā€‹:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

Is this even a question

3 Likes

Heā€™s cheating. Ditch the loser.

1 Like

Your seriously questioning this? Dump all his stuff on the front lawn and change the locks, bye!

3 Likes

I would throw his ass out and get a divorce asap

She the side piece and he tells her heā€™s leaving you for her. Throw the whole dude away.

3 Likes

Oh, honey. You know damn well that man is cheating on you lol. Please respect yourself and leave. Youā€™re a fool if you stay. No man on this planet is worth that drama.

Dumb question. You know the answer. You want ammunition to fight. Stop fighting for fuck boys.

1 Like

Ima roll up and fuck em both up

Did you really have to even ask that?

Know your worth woman !!

If a man/woman loves you they will be home every night!!(unless they work days in and out) like a oil field worker

6 Likes

And you actually believe him???

3 Likes

He wouldnā€™t be my problem he would officially be hers, its obvious and disrespectful whatā€™s going on.

2 Likes

Be sure and save all this proof of adultery for the divorce attorney

1 Like

What would I do?
Iā€™d tell him ā€œdonā€™t let the door hit you on the way outā€.

No one deserves to be treated like that.

2 Likes

Is this really a question :joy:

3 Likes

Lol you allow this? Weird

1 Like

Get rid of him fast before you catch something. Heā€™s a ass

Dump him and his girlfriend. Cheaters wonā€™t change so donā€™t bother.

Slap myself in the face for calling him bf lolā€¦

2 Likes

Why are you with this loser ā€¦. They are both making you look dumb dumb for staying

Is this even a real question?? :exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Why is he still talking to her if sheā€™s talking shit to u??? No way they arenā€™t hooking up. Even if sheā€™s doin it to get u 2 to break up. Ur man has no respect for u or heā€™d end the friendship the second she overstepped

WTF!!??!?!??!??! And you are still with this guy??? Your choice, your decision & yours alone.

2 Likes

Pack his stuff and leave it in her yard!

2 Likes

Baby girl, your holding the deck. Play the hand or drop your cards and walk away. Your a Queen. Remember that.

1 Like

Whata heck. Girl, heā€™s fooling you big time! Leave asap!

I wouldnā€™t have a boyfriend/husband anymore.
Why is this even a question?

9 Likes

Some of these questions are so stupid

7 Likes

Why is this even a question :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a whole other relationship.
Let them go be great & tell boy bye.

2 Likes

She can have the Cheater

Wellā€¦ Time to be single.

This canā€™t be for real?.. Heā€™s obviously cheating and if you think heā€™s not youā€™re a bonehead. Sorry. My opinion.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s where heā€™d be staying, permanently.

4 Likes

Well I surely wouldnā€™t believe him if he said nothing has ever happened. Thereā€™s got to be a reason sheā€™s spending $$$ on him. Iā€™d kick him out. Be done with it. Tell her she can have him.

3 Likes

LEAVE no questions asked, thatā€™s fucked up

Not sure how you didnā€™t notice but heā€™s cheating and I would take all his shit and leave it on her porch. Thatā€™s a big ole nope. My man has a female friend and he knows where to draw the line. He gives her relationship advice, chats here and there (her bf is his best friend). Never has he ever pulled this. . . Heā€™d be gone.

Punch that b in the boob. I mean both of them.

Wellā€¦first Iā€™d get the 12 gaugeā€¦load up the horsesā€¦dig a hole 6 feet deep out in the middle of no whereā€¦:woman_shrugging: What in the hell are you still doing with this waste of sperm and egg? Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this donā€™t get me wrong but you gotta let that waste go.

4 Likes

The first time he went to her house his things wouldā€™ve been dropped off in her front yard

7 Likes

Why is this even a question? Leave his lying cheating ass. O

Time to pack his things and forward his mail to her address! Bc I wouldnā€™t want him or his damn bills

Out on his own for ever. Hee would be the biggest bastardā€™s that ever walked.

Sounds like thatā€™s her man now!

2 Likes

Girlā€¦are you really this naive?? You really need strangers to confirm for you the obvious? Be smarter than that and leave his ass! Youā€™re better than this!

:v: out mother fucker!!

he got a suga momma hes telling u straight up u just not listening my friend

1 Like

Time to face him out with it and tell him itā€™s not acceptable anymore

Yep heā€™s cheating the only one who should be that close to him would be you

Well that wouldnā€™t be my boyfriend or spouse anymore. You know damn well something is going on between them 2.

DIVORCEā€¦itā€™s that simplešŸ˜Š

Yea not just friends. I would be freaking pissed

Yeah, heā€™s definitely cheating. Iā€™ve actually had this happen once and he never admitted it, but Iā€™m not stupid. So I asked his kid because he said if I ever wanted to know anything to ask the childā€‹:rofl::speak_no_evil::v:t3: Bet he didnā€™t expect me to ask about that night thoughā€‹:rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™d probably lose my shit and hurt them both but in all honesty theyā€™re not worth it. You have to LOVE YOU more than you think you love him. Thats a huge no. It doesnā€™t matter what he says. That became irrelevant the moment he allowed that situation to get that far. He is responsible for his part in being loyal. You cannot make him. He crossed the line when he started speaking to another female. Having PRIOR friends in a relationship is different and thereā€™s definitely different circumstances to that but thereā€™s also boundaries and he BEEEEN crossed those. Fuck em both.

Leave now, before you stay to long and get hurt.

Remember this song: Hit road Jack, never come nack, no more, no more , no moreā€¦Id be singing it to that MFā€¦ You deserve so much moreā€¦

He really said ā€˜you my side piece nowā€™

Heā€™s cheating. Kick him out.

Unless one of them is gay they are not just friends

2 Likes

Keep all the proof & file divorce with him at fault for cheating. You keep the house & let him move in with his bitch :smirk:

Leave him now thatā€™s totally disrespectful to you, you deserve better, why isnā€™t he spending that time with you and not with her

Leave cause heā€™s cheatingā€¦

His is definitely cheating

Why would u stay with him? Ainā€™t no woman gonna be buying expensive things for a man unless thereā€™s a relationship there. Please donā€™t be naive.

1 Like