What would you do if your spouse was spending the night with another girl?

Why in the fudge would he need that? Lmao like if you want to entertain somewhere else obviously you don’t want to be with me. TOODLES

1 Like

You need to dodge that bullet and kick him to the kerb, he is 100% cheating. He doesn’t respect you in any way, you deserve better.

Hubby can pack his things amd move to her place

1 Like

Girl, he is CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING

1 Like

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

If you stay you’ll just show that you’ll put up with anything. Gross. Tell him to at least wear a condom if he’s going to treat you like that. He’s obviously having relations with her :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

He’d be gone. What makes him think in his raggedy mind that spending the night at a woman’s house (who isn’t his GF/wife, mother or sister/cousin) is ok? Man is cheating.

He can pack his shit and go live with that woman he’s staying the nights with

Beat his ass and kick him out

I would be showing him the door. There’s no reason for your man to be staying over her place at nighttime and her buying stuff for him. He’s cheating on you

4 Likes

And you’re asking us… I think you know and you will still let him come home so why are you asking us.

What?:hushed::flushed:🤷🤦what do you think?

Well obviously something happened

That’s why I’m divorced

2 Likes

I’d say here’s your walking papers once a cheater always a cheater!

1 Like

Well here’s the thing does he know you are not ok with this? Is he your bf or husband- if he knows you are not ok and is accepting her gifts and attention and is ok disrespecting you dump/ separate from husband/bf. most douchebags are going to sleep with what is easy and it sounds like she is waving him inside… and if he ia getting free stuff and fun sexy goodies of course he’s going to lie and say something lame like oh we’re just friends.
I mean either way if it’s innocent or not why ishe not listening to you and respecting you and your relationship. Why isn’t he staying with you?

1 Like

Now you know damn well

I wouldn’t be on here, I’d be packing his stuff :v:

2 Likes

If he doesnt know its disrespectful you need to tell his ass now before you feel like a doormat and if he can’t accept and respect that youre not comfortable then thats your choice to allow that for yourself. Cuz girl if he dont care hes gonna just leave you alone and say you’re insecure and irrational and dont trust anyone and then you’re gonna be their joke instead of them showing respect to your relationship and boundaries. If Its not worth it to fix it then remember You’re worth more than option and should have more respect from your man he should hold you to high standard and make them be like damn her man loves her i need one like that not we can play house you can get a side taste smh Girl you can vibe alone!

Done. Over and out. Not even a question. He shouldn’t want to nor expect you to accept it.

Tell him to get lost

He is having an affair, meanwhile rubbing it in your face with no remorse and playing you stupid. And you’re falling for it if you don’t see that.

Wtf did I just read? Don’t be blind, have some common sense

4 Likes

get out of this so called relationship asaP

We need some screenshots and an update

4 Likes

Goodbye cheating a**hole

1 Like

Bye bye. Wtf is wrong with you!

4 Likes

Dump his ass, how is this in question?

Tell him you just got a root but there’s nothing going on! Same same​:rofl::rofl:

How would he feel if it was other way around

2 Likes

You pack his shit and put it out the door. Simple.

Is this a real question

4 Likes

Beat their asses and leave

Go spend the night at a guy’s house and get expensive gifts from him and see how he reacts. Then you’ll know exactly what he is up to.

7 Likes

Please tell me your not this naive…

5 Likes

Beat his ass, that’s what :rofl::muscle:t3:

U really gave to ask?

1 Like

Leave because that is adultery

Leanne Williams …sounds a bit familiar? Xx

This isn’t real life. You are asking others what to do if their SO is cheating on them, plainly put, he’s cheating and you don’t know what to do? Lol. Sure. If you need advice, I find it odd.

1 Like

I’m sure their just friends and you have nothing to worry about… But get real. You know what’s up. Leave. Now.

1 Like

First of all he wouldnt. Yea. Where is your brain. Hes a lying mother freaker. Dont be so stupid.

1 Like

Uh, I’d put his clothes on the front porch and change the locks. But, I also demand more respect than that from my spouse so… :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I’d be gone and moving on long before it could even get that far.

2 Likes

That’s cheating! Bye boy !

2 Likes

This literally just happened to me…but he claimed he was staying at a buddies house…I found out otherwise and he’s long gone!!! I don’t deal with all that nonsense! And the kicker is we just bought a house together last year…I’ve got the house and he’s starting over. I don’t play. He chose to cheat so he walked not me. I wasn’t losing my house over his stupidity!

11 Likes

Please tell me this is a joke… If not WHY are you still with this person?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be asking this question, because he would already be living with her and not in my house.

7 Likes

I think the question is, girl what the holy hell are you doing still with this guy. Please tell me he’s like the best you’ve ever had or a freeking millionaire because lovely, you are being played. #wtaf #whatareyounotseeing

2 Likes

Is this even a question :raising_hand_woman: his bags should be put out on the curb.

2 Likes

Uh huh… um if I were you. I would kick him out and tell him to go with that girl and don’t come back ever!

1 Like

Why would he stay the nite anywhere???

1 Like

Find a new boyfriend

3 Likes

Go to her house right now and rumble the both of them but wait till they put there clothes back on that’s just mean if you dont

I think you know that answer to your question

2 Likes

Ummmm I’d leave…bye boy! :wave:t2:

They’re fucking… Throw the whole guy away. And don’t look back.

Sounds to me they are seeing each other not necessarily sleeping with other yet but as a girl there is no way I’d be going out of my way to buy any sort of gifts for one of my male friends only someone I was so called interested in or my partner there is definitely something going on there

I, personally, would pack up all his ish nice and tidy and send for his new girlfriend to come pick it up with an expiration time as it would all be placed by the curb.
:v:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t even go to her house pack up all of his shit and block his number no need to even question him he’s cheating fs always go with your gut!

Id say bye! If he chooses anyone before you then his priorities are not in line with yours!

2 Likes

Hopefully I would have enough sense to leave his cheating ass and not ask fb about. Seriously, who makes the rest of your decisions, Twitter, Instagram or Snspchat?
Well bless your heart :roll_eyes:

:wave:t2: Bye. No decent Man who respected you would remotely do something such as this.

6 Likes

Block all contact and let him know if he loves you he wouldn’t dare! I wouldn’t put up with this shit. I know it’s hard to leave a man. Who ever this b×××× is needs to find her own. Coward for your man to do this to you. I’d slap him shitless.

Get rid of him and save your dignity darl

2 Likes

When in doubt throw the whole dude out!
In seriousness I would not be having this, in short it’s blatant disrespect to you and at large he is having is cake and eating it!

5 Likes

Leave or tell them to … have you read the msgs Or his been sneaky and deleted them

Tell him to have a nice life with her and leave lol
Friends are fine but that ain’t any friend I’ve heard of ew. As for her talking bad about you, she’s not one to talk. What type of woman wants to be a side piece lmfao tell the coleslaw to fuck off.

Are you really that stupid

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What would you do if your spouse was spending the night with another girl? - Mamas Uncut

Yea thats a hard no for me. There’s a fine line when it comes to being friends with the opposite sex while in a relationship and they both are clearly crossing it. I would have a huge talk with my husband and tell him how it makes me feel. If he’s not willing to make sure that I (his wife) feels comfortable then he can go be with her and im good. The grass ain’t always greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it! Good luck!

2 Likes

Get her address and drop all his stuff off. Like a good wife, you just want him to be cozy at his side chicks place.

Oh and I would change the locks on the door :joy::joy:

15 Likes

Laugh and show him the door …haha friends whatever!!

12 Likes

I would file for divorce. You take everything. She can have him.

13 Likes

I definitely would give a choice, you or her. No reason what so ever, for a boyfriend or husband to spend the night with another woman. I may except the excuse one time, MAYBE, if he was to drunk to drive…

Clearly you should let them be best friends and they can move in together. Why don’t you go find a commited person

8 Likes

Hope he’s having fun because that gives me time to myself… Have fun loves, I need a break

2 Likes

Okay, most of my friends thru the years have been guys.
But hell if any ever stayed the night!! Throw his good for nothing ASS out the door.!!!

2 Likes

I would tell him… while he is there… stay there. You ain’t coming back

6 Likes

Why is this even a question? You deserve better!!!

Its a no for me, she can “be just friends with him” permanently at her house.

1 Like

He would be spending the rest of his nights with her then!!! Thats where he wants to be than that’s where he should be… or I’d be facing a murder charge

3 Likes

Stay at another blokes house and use the same lines on them, then the next day leave, I call them shady as fuck, trust ur gut, ur asking so u probably already know xxxx best of luck, be brave and put u first x

4 Likes

Honey that’s not your husband no more.

8 Likes

Some people are okay with their s/o having friends of the opposite sex, obviously not for sleepovers though 🤦

1 Like

Does he know about the messages? Tell him and if he’s not bothered then he is cheating. If nothing were going on with her (incredibly unlikely at this point though, sorry) then he should be angry that she would do that. I’d leave and tell her to enjoy the gonorrhea. :wink:

He doesn’t respect you or your marriage. The end.

Don’t put up with it. By by time.

This is a stupid question. You file for divorce immediately and don’t let him back in the marital home.

4 Likes

Well shoot make your request too. Money and expensive things can’t buy love but they can buy a smile lol…

If you have solid proof and it’s your legal husband I’d look into your states adultery laws

1 Like

I would say, i have a bridge for sale friend!

That would then become an ex and No longer my problem.

1 Like

Honestly, he’s cheating. He will continue to as well so best to leave.

I would show him the door no question asked.

No way…wouldn’t be happening.

Wouldn’t be happening anymore

He would of been gone by now… That will be the rest of your life with him, he is making a fool out of you… BYE BYE :wave:t2:

1 Like

It’s time to go buddy! Good ridding

1 Like

You don’t want to know it would be bad

Whoop some ass and throw all his shit out

1 Like