What would you do if your spouse was spending the night with another girl?

Take his shi* to her house and say you can have him and keep him permanently! She can support him

1 Like

I would change my locks and all his crap would be outside. Id tell the girl she can have him.

Aight revs engine what time is he leaving your house?

1 Like

Iā€™ma send his stuff over and wish her the best of luck with the washing as he sh*ts himself regularly and frankly Iā€™m glad sheā€™s taken one for the team and took him off my hands. :rofl::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Iā€™d break up. Obviously thatā€™s what were going to tell you

3 Likes

Iā€™ma be out. no revenge no beat downs. if you wanna be shady and move like that then :wave: of all the ways to do me and you do me like thatā€¦

1 Like

You need advise on this ??? Girlā€¦ Smarten up !!!

LEAVE!
Kick him to the curb asap!

1 Like

Wouldnt be happening!!!

Theyā€™re fucking. Kick him out and divorce his ass. Clearly he already has a back up and some where to gošŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Send her a corn dog and wish her well

He is clearly cheating!!!

Sound like cheatingā€¦

Well youā€™re stupid if you believe that :rofl:

Friends With Benefits :couplekiss_man_woman:

1 Like

Divorce. This isnā€™t a question

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t have a spouse, let me just say that!

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/what-would-you-do-if-your-spouse-was-spending-the-night-with-another-girl/9841

Girl wtf you canā€™t be that dumb and need to ask what to do . Kick him to the curb

Sorry but Iā€™m disagree.:grimacing: my partner who I donā€™t live with btw has no issues with me going out for drinks with my male friend and my partner knows that my mate comes back to my house for takeaway and drinks before going home. It is a totally platonic relationship me and my mate have and itā€™s down to trusting who you are with. My partner works a lot of late nights and Iā€™m a single Mam. My partner and mate know each other and I feel that as long as he being honest about it and not hiding it from you why would you doubt him? I was with my ex for 15 years and never cheated on him but he accused me constantly x

2 Likes

Simple. Iā€™d beat both their a**esāœŒļø

Well, Iā€™d end it quickly

Iā€™m sorry but they are most definitely messing around , let that dog lie

Do you need to ask come on.!!!

Wowā€¦I think you know the answer to this question alreadyā€¦ donā€™t be so naive and blind side.

2 Likes

Surely this is a joke :see_no_evil:

If she was a true friend to him she would include you.
Im sorry but i think you need to walk out. Find better for you! Itā€™s out there x

3 Likes

He has a sugar mamma and you need to kick him out and let him strictly live with her. F that nonsense

1 Like

Sounds like there more then friends or going to become more, if the shoe was on his foot he wouldnā€™t be ok with it ā€¦throw his belongings out and have done with this guy is walking over you

1 Like

This happened to me 4 years ago. Told me they are just best friends. Amongst other reasons too, i dumped his ass. Turns out my gut was right, and now they are engaged and have a kid :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yeah - sounds like you just need us to confirm that your suspicions are warranted and valid. They 100% are. Move on, friend.

2 Likes

Kindly leave his stuff next to garbage bin, and carry on with my life. Because Iā€™m a lady. Lol. Keep the guy. Heā€™s not worth fighting over.

5 Likes

My best friend has been in this situation there was girl she shouldnā€™t worry about she tried everything and in the end he left and now he is with her I would say trust your gut ask to meet her first it may be innocent right now but any sane woman would respect girl code donā€™t get me wrong men and woman can be friends but in my opinion if she is his friend she should be yours too it shouldnā€™t be he has a relationship with her seperate from you and if it is innocent and nothing to worry about he shouldnā€™t have a problem with you meeting her or being around her

1 Like

Probably the fuck notā€¦ Thatā€™s a relationship

1 Like

He obviously has no respect . He can stay there. She would be welcome to him

4 Likes

Um do you really need it spelled out???

2 Likes

What kind of a stupid question is that???
Idiot!!!

End the relationshipā€¦

2 Likes

Like hell this would even happen,

4 Likes

I got rid of him but hes like a bad penny he always comes back

1 Like

Donā€™t let the door hit you on the ass on your way out

He wouldnā€™t be my manā€¦

You really need to ask our advice on what we would do???

4 Likes

So u mean cheating? It doesnt taken rocket scientist to figure this solution out.

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand how this is even a questionā€¦what are you not understanding?

2 Likes

You are still with why? Crystal clearā€¦

1 Like

If my spouse was spending the night with another female that wasnā€™t related, Iā€™d drop the rest of his belongings off so he wouldnā€™t need to come back for anything. :woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Not believe him when he says itā€™s all innocent.

1 Like

Girl, run! Head for hills and donā€™t look back!

Iā€™d boot him outā€¦ If Iā€™m not no 1 I donā€™t want to be anything else thanā€¦ Bleddy cheeck your not desperate are ya

1 Like

One a cheater always a cheater

1 Like

Iā€™d wear a clown mask

10 Likes

Surly you are smart enough to know whatā€™s up. Say bye-bye.

If itā€™s not his momma or daughter kick his a$$ to the curb. Life is too short to be unhappy or in a toxic relationship. Move onā€¦next

Drop him. He is cheating there is no way in hell they are just friends.

1 Like

I would pack his bags and put them outsideā€¦

1 Like

Man just wash your hands clean.

Cā€™monā€¦ you know heā€™s cheating on youšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

2 Likes

Leave. Let him come back to an empty house.

Just let him free and you can get a better man that want you for you not some one else you better then that

Be furious and prob leave them since it feel like he wants her and not who he is supposed to be with

Simpleā€¦ donā€™t be a foolā€¦leave with no Contactā€¦your not his puppetā€¦

Is this a real question? Gurl you already know the answer to this one. Pack up your pride and wait until you have a real man in front of you before claiming him as yours

Iā€™d personally would say fuck this shit and leave cause thats drama

Throw his shit out and let her deal with him fulltime

Now the ghetto me would beat her ass then get his clothes in a trash bag and pour clorox in it n kick his ass out

Cool there bluff Offer to have a 3some and see what the response is if there sleeping together it would be a yes without hesitation :woman_shrugging:t3: :joy: on a serious note go with your heart if you donā€™t trust him then thereā€™s no relationship there to carry on

Dump him honey, unless you want to play him.

Sounds like thatā€™s her man not urs sis :woman_shrugging:

I really hope hope hope this a gagg or joke post. Because baby, heā€™s playing you

Ummā€¦ its pretty obvious he is sleeping with her and your just a walking distant memory he puts up with. Dump his ass and tell him to go live with his new skank.

Even of heā€™s not cheating thatā€™s completely unacceptable when your in a relationship

1 Like

Or I go choice is his

No for me out the door he goes

Megan thee Stallion said it best - ā€œthatā€™s my trash, you the maid, so you bagged himā€

Leave.

13 Likes

Ask her over for dinner and you find a guy friend and ask him over for dinner too . Without mentioning it to him . Sometimes people need a taste of there own medicine. Dont let this guy ruin who you are and why have you allowed it so far?

Be a bye bye from me :woman_shrugging:

Erm he using you as platform for back up your giving him his pie pie take it away and throw him away.

Pack his shit. Leave out on lawn. And leave him find his way he already has.

Out with the garbage.

Your husband is lying to you :100:

Iā€™d chuck him out. If my fella was spending time with another woman I wouldnā€™t stand for that

1 Like

Isnā€™t that what happens when youā€™re dating/in a relationship? Spending the night, messaging, gifts? As IF you should stand for that. No way! Something is not right about that. Heā€™s got his cake and heā€™s eating it if you ask me